PDA

View Full Version : girl info

jfan
23-07-2013, 12:41 AM
Hi,

I've been interesting in seeing some of the girls from Ginza/Myoutcall/Bluemoon but for various reason I don't really want to partake in their full range of services.

Basically, I've been looking at a lot of camgirls lately and wanted to have something akin to a real life show - the girl strips off plays with herself, gets in a couple of poses, while I have a wank with a preference for finishing COB/COF. If she can talk dirty or play with a toy even better.

As I only speak english and very very bad cantonese, I'm a bit worried that it could be a bit hard explaining what I want to them.

I have tried various RnT places but don't really feel like a massage and they girls tend to work to a very fix routine.

Any suggestions/ideas?

Bracket
23-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Maybe a private girl rather than a shop girl is what you're after, particularly one who does fantasies. Plenty advertise on Cracker, but then you're throwing yourself into the Cracker-world lottery. I'm sure Joline (ex-Suki, Tokyo Cats) would oblige. She advertises on Cracker and her number is 0405 638 312.

Kyoto206
23-07-2013, 12:45 PM
Check out Isis, mate. She is Indo/Chinese but grew up in Australia (perfect english). She tends to be more free-thinking and open than most WL's. We set her up with an account so feel free to PM her with any questions.

Isis (link) (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36791-Isis-the-sexy-Indo-Chinese-bombshell!-Photos-included)