PDA

View Full Version : Terrible service Mt Gravatt Jap. Avoid

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
23-07-2013, 12:56 AM
One i found in the paper her number advertised was 0478 752 150
The number she texted me from was 0432 665 175

Was $120 for half hr & $180 for the full hr, so of course i went with the full hour.

The bj was terrible & the sex wasn't very good, so i tried to get my $60 back & just have half an hour, but she wouldn't allow that. i argued (but not aggressively), but she was insistent that once you give the money you can't downgrade to half an hour. i'd heard of girls doing this before so i gave up arguing.

The massage after round 1 was crap & worst of all i was told we only fuck once in the 1 hour, if i want to blow another load it would just be a hj. I couldn't believe that, didn't think i would need to discuss prior to fucking whether or not i get to blow twice in the hour, silly me being so used to that everywhere i just thought it was standard. Tried to get her to change her mind, but it wasn't happening.

She wanked me for about 10mins then told me her arm was too tired, so i didn't get to let off a second shot at all. I wiped myself off, told her the service was terrible & left.

Her tits were nice, thats about the only good thing i have to say about her

xzaq
23-07-2013, 11:11 AM
One i found in the paper her number advertised was 0478 752 150

Is it 1 of the transients that works from that house on logan road between the car yards ?

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
23-07-2013, 11:14 AM
Is it 1 of the transients that works from that house on logan road between the car yards ?

Yeh the house is inbetween car yards on logan rd

xzaq
23-07-2013, 08:41 PM