Establishment : Red Royale

Date of Visit : 23/7/2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 485 Princess Highway Rockdale

Hours of Business : 12pm till late

Rates : $140 for 45mins

Size/shape : size 8 but a bit chubby around the tummy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided :CBJ and FS

Was in the area and called up if they had any K-girls available and they did. Running a bit late so, asked for 45mins.
Let me get straight to the point and say this was the worst FS I have ever experienced in the world.
This is why:
1. She came in with a grumpy attitude and refused to talk from the beginning.
2. She gave the worst and most unemotional breast rub. What made it was worst was she kept on the doing so fast that it made me feel uninspired.
3. No offer of BBBJ and went straight to CBJ. This was worst then the "fake" body rub. Kept on putting the lubricant and continually kept spitting.
4. Obviously feeling uninspired, I turned her over for some downstair oral which only lasted 30 seconds and she said her first words: "SORE STOP!"
5. I persisted and when through the motions but it really turned me off was she kept looking in the direction of phone.
6. I had enough and decided to the last resort of the five finger shuffle and which time she turned her back and started looking at her phone.
7. Sensing I had finished she handed me some tissues and then said her second words: "MASSAGE?" I said okay but it lasted about 2 mins and then she said "finished. shower?".
8. After the shower she went in and did her shower, so I decided to leave. Looked at my phone and there was still 15 mins left.

I don't know if this common with K-girls or FS girls in Sydney because I have not been a punter for over 12 years in Sydney.

So, in the end I paid $140 for a wank. OMG.

BlueBirdDuke
23-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Thanks for sharing buddy. Sad to hear bout your crappy session.
More and more people seem to be experiencing a sub-par experience with Koreans of late.
Sextus is proving to be right after all...

I really hope this changes. I have a racial crush on Koreans. IMO, they are one of the more aesthetically pleasing members of the Asian kindred. Arguably tho, a lot of them seem to be surgically enhanced. But that's topic for another debate.