PDA

View Full Version : Capalaba Massage

texass10in
24-07-2013, 01:21 PM
A new place has opened in Capalaba, but I've not been in yet. Has anyone given it a go yet? I called and mentioned extras and the lady I spoke with said yes, but not sure she really understood, as I then asked for the address and she replied, yes.

Curious to see if its worth booking in. Advertising $60 for an hour, $40 for half hour. Not sure about extras.

icanfly
24-07-2013, 10:22 PM
A new place has opened in Capalaba, but I've not been in yet. Has anyone given it a go yet? I called and mentioned extras and the lady I spoke with said yes, but not sure she really understood, as I then asked for the address and she replied, yes.

Curious to see if its worth booking in. Advertising $60 for an hour, $40 for half hour. Not sure about extras.

The place is asian shop? There's your first clue...

daveweelan82
25-07-2013, 07:16 AM

What is the address or phone number?thanks

texass10in
25-07-2013, 09:01 AM
What is the address or phone number?thanks

The number is 3127 0810. Not sure on the address, but its where the old dry cleaner used to be off Finucane. There's an a-frame with Massage out on the street.

The lady I spoke to sounded Asian and they advertise in the Redland times as a back walk massage. Optimistic, but not sure.

daveweelan82
25-07-2013, 10:10 AM
Thanks I will go check it out in the next couple of days

Digger
25-07-2013, 12:30 PM
I have been to this shop several times since it opened. The massueses are friendly and give good soft medium and hard massages, including back walking. Waxing and skin treatments are also offered. Interior of shop is clean and similar to the Massage Philosophy shops with curtain dividers. Massueses are from Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China.

samdv
25-07-2013, 01:39 PM
I have been to this shop several times since it opened. The massueses are friendly and give good soft medium and hard massages, including back walking. Waxing and skin treatments are also offered. Interior of shop is clean and similar to the Massage Philosophy shops with curtain dividers. Massueses are from Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China.
So is it worth the punt?

texass10in
25-07-2013, 01:54 PM

Thanks Digger. Do they stay pretty much to the menu, or are there extras on offer? Curtain dividers sound a bit flimsy if there's any extra curricular activity happening there.

Digger
25-07-2013, 02:34 PM
Thanks Digger. Do they stay pretty much to the menu, or are there extras on offer? Curtain dividers sound a bit flimsy if there's any extra curricular activity happening there.
Essentially this shop is for a customer who requires a quality overall massage treatment from friendly staff.

texass10in
28-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Went by today to give this shop a go, but closed on Sunday. If anyone can provide any further information, it would be appreciated. Not a good sign, if the place isn't open on a Sunday. It would seem they would be trying to cater to a punter otherwise and be open...

littlemiro
29-07-2013, 07:28 PM
What's their number and address? Coz the number above isn't working

texass10in
13-04-2014, 07:31 AM
So finally made it in here. Half hour massage from cute girl. First thing I see walking into the 'room' (curtain dividers as advised by Digger) was a sign stating no sexual acts, don't ask. Was told to leave underwear on. Towel covered. Nothing leading me to believe it was anything other than legit.

On the flip, she left the room, so I positioned my old fella to be slightly hanging out the bottom of my boxer briefs. When she came back and started, I asked her to focus on my legs, as they were sore. She did and I started to get hard, which meant I knew she could see it. She didn't stop and there was some brushing occurring, but nothing beyond that.

Summary, tolerant staff, but don't think any things on offer. If you want a great massage with a bit of a tease, give it a whirl. This one may be a long term win, but for me life's too short to wait. Happy to hear if there are any others in the area worth a shot.

Happy Punting,
Tex

memememe
14-04-2014, 03:22 PM
I know one of the ML's at this shop as she also works form home at morningside if she knows you.....

Strictly legit.....

Doa
20-08-2014, 09:47 PM
[QUOTE=memememe;484139]I know one of the ML's at this shop as she also works form home at morningside if she knows you.....

Strictly legit.....[/QUOTE
This shop was started by Stella she use to own the shop in Lumley st upper mt gravatt she sold out to a fellow from Singapore or KL Stella had a lot of customers some who may read this she was there a long time and had very good girls including her sister at one point also a girl called Casey
So she sold and I got a tex 1day from her to say she had started inCapalaba and would I come in as it was I had moved to Bay Area so off I went the old shop was better it had enclosed rooms but the new shop was open plan only curtain detween rooms so u could not say much to girls.I kept going back but was not getting any HJ.One day I text and made a booking no answer I rang her and got a girl made the booking go there where's Stella O sorry sold out last week new owners so have not been back again

Digger
21-08-2014, 12:55 AM
[QUOTE=memememe;484139]I know one of the ML's at this shop as she also works form home at morningside if she knows you.....

Strictly legit.....[/QUOTE
This shop was started by Stella she use to own the shop in Lumley st upper mt gravatt she sold out to a fellow from Singapore or KL Stella had a lot of customers some who may read this she was there a long time and had very good girls including her sister at one point also a girl called Casey
So she sold and I got a tex 1day from her to say she had started inCapalaba and would I come in as it was I had moved to Bay Area so off I went the old shop was better it had enclosed rooms but the new shop was open plan only curtain detween rooms so u could not say much to girls.I kept going back but was not getting any HJ.One day I text and made a booking no answer I rang her and got a girl made the booking go there where's Stella O sorry sold out last week new owners so have not been back again

Ancient history!!

texass10in
25-08-2014, 11:35 AM
There are two places in Capalaba in close proximity. One you will get what you're looking for, the other is legit. Look for the one in called 'True Love' if you want something more.

Doa
31-08-2014, 09:41 PM
As reported went to day to True Love things must be good they have added a room where the waiting room was so the lounge chair is now closer to the front door.They have a reward system cards normal 6 Massage 1/2 hour free because they have 3 rooms more girls !! my girl was from Vietnam in all my years of massage I have never had a Vietnam lady she very good she came from the massage place in Moorooka right hand side going out of Moorooka toward town she said she worked there for 3 months then came to work at True Love I asked if the owner had a 2nd shop she said the owner only had 1 shop.
The cost was 65 1 hour 65 is pain because of the change issue,
rooms are very clean
only down side is no shower and no loo I think the loo is down the hall so go prepared !!!
The girl is a good massager very "professional"lol there is also a girl from Taiwan and a girl from China
Value for my buck 8/10