PDA

View Full Version : MOC I am deserting you

Sergaent Brody
13-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Hi MOC,

After several months of reading, sampling and comparing, I have finally concluded that you and I should part ways ...

You used to be my favourite and brought me joys ... but no more!

Your recent performances were so average that you are no longer considered by me to be a top-class provider ...

But yet your prices keep going up and up and up and 90% of your girls are now so-called brands ....

SO the time has come for even quite an insensitive punter like me who really didn't care much about money, just for a good time ....

I hope you will come good again and when you do, I may pick up my phone and call that good number of yours again!

Yours faithfully

Brody

DeepImpact
13-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Nice of you to let them know Bro Sergaent Brody. The only thing is that you might unknowingly start going to another agency that is already associated with them. A bit like telling Coke to piss off and then buying Mount Franklin water, they wouldn't really care as they are getting your money anyway.

garfield
13-12-2012, 10:42 PM
Nice of you to let them know Bro Sergaent Brody. The only thing is that you might unknowingly start going to another agency that is already associated with them. A bit like telling Coke to piss off and then buying Mount Franklin water, they wouldn't really care as they are getting your money anyway.

There's so many bros here, so may be we should just advertise and get our own girl and cut the middleman out!!!

Max Impact
13-12-2012, 11:03 PM
MOC, I think the Sarge is right and many of us feel that way. Now even Katris is missing from the site!

kickass
14-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Frankly, I don't know why any of you are paying that kind of money to see an Asian girl. I've discovered plenty of shops that are sub $200 per hour ... that's right where the price should be.

timtam
14-12-2012, 05:59 PM
Ginza!!!!!

kickass
14-12-2012, 06:13 PM
I agree TimTam ... but there are others too. While I don't think any match Ginza service, many are sub $200.

DeepImpact
14-12-2012, 07:17 PM
Frankly, I don't know why any of you are paying that kind of money to see an Asian girl. I've discovered plenty of shops that are sub $200 per hour ... that's right where the price should be.

I am not so sure about that. Based on my own experiences I would rate the average level agency girl ahead of the average shop girl. The price premium can always be and should be debated that's for sure but I would choose an agency over a shop on most occassions. I have also gone to some of the shops that are well reviewed but I didn't rate the girls that highly so I always wonder if the comments are from fellow Bro's that may not have experienced some of the agency girls to have a really good comparison point.

As long as everyone is happy with the girl they see it doesn't matter at all if she is a brand or non-brand girl or if she is working at a shop. Cheers Bro.

Max Impact
14-12-2012, 09:02 PM
I am not so sure about that. Based on my own experiences I would rate the average level agency girl ahead of the average shop girl. The price premium can always be and should be debated that's for sure but I would choose an agency over a shop on most occassions. I have also gone to some of the shops that are well reviewed but I didn't rate the girls that highly so I always wonder if the comments are from fellow Bro's that may not have experienced some of the agency girls to have a really good comparison point.

As long as everyone is happy with the girl they see it doesn't matter at all if she is a brand or non-brand girl or if she is working at a shop. Cheers Bro.

Hi Deep Impact, I have a slightly different view. I believe that the outcall is worth more because it is a different experience not necessarily better girls. The outcall girls may see one or two customers a day and it feels more intimate to me. Im getting old and choosy these days.

Some of the shop girls used to be Agency girls!!! (so they are the same.)

ics
14-12-2012, 09:09 PM
Hi Deep Impact, I have a slightly different view. I believe that the outcall is worth more because it is a different experience not necessarily better girls. The outcall girls may see one or two customers a day and it feels more intimate to me. Im getting old and choosy these days.

I couldn't agree more. There is a popular ML in the scene who used to work for an agency. One can possibly get all the good stuff without spending 300+ plus the attitude. So, the raises the question: why would one spend so much when they can be had for much less? The only thing these agency girls may be worth the money is they are willing to do much more than shop girls when booked overnight, but hey, not many bros have that kind of money to burn.

Max Impact
14-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Ahhh, I am saying Im willing to pay more with an Agency because it is a better experience for me and for the girl. So maybe we dont agree ics? Different strokes for different folks.

DeepImpact
15-12-2012, 03:40 PM

Well yes good point and some of the agency girls may have been shop girls before either in another city or country. I don't think any of us are naive enough to think that an agency girl is always new to the industry.

Sextus
15-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Ahhh, I am saying Im willing to pay more with an Agency because it is a better experience for me and for the girl. So maybe we dont agree ics? Different strokes for different folks.

I love the way this exact same topic comes up under different threads, and exactly the same guys debate exactly the same points, and then we all end up agreeing with each other again, and we then retire to our respective corners until the next round (or related thread) comes up.

I remember this well, because a throwaway line of mine in another thread about a month ago, when I casually brought up punting expenditure and remarked:

"But I'd rather have sex more often with more girls, than less often with fewer girls."

Hijacked the thread big time, a succinct comment that was an (unintended) total challenge to many, and everyone rushed in to defend their own positions.

But some new things are coming up all the time on this topic so that is good. eg. Shop girls once being Brand Girls, and Brand Girls once being shop girls..

I think the basic point is that we aren't just dicks, we are all complex mind / dick hybrids. The setting, the scenario, the perception of greater exclusivity, they all affect our enjoyment of an experience, and not just with sex.

A very fine wine enjoyed overlooking the very field it was grown in is a much better experience than when it is sipped at your kitchen table. Ten years ago, I enjoyed a magnificent Henscke Hill of Grace overlooking the 100 year old vines which gave it birth. A "brand" experience if ever there was one!

So fellas, yes, once more, I agree with all of you on the brand / non-brand girl topic and our scale of relative enjoyment of the two succulent classes of girls.

DeepImpact
15-12-2012, 04:27 PM
I love the way this exact same topic comes up under different threads, and exactly the same guys debate exactly the same points, and then we all end up agreeing with each other again, and we then retire to our respective corners until the next round (or related thread) comes up.

Haha, I am not sure if we have all retired to our corners though as Max Impact only retires for the day to be with a TMC girl.

Forget about Brand girls for a minute. What I really want to know is what makes for a Brand Customer in the WL's eyes. I reckon it would be a skinny guy that likes to talk a lot, makes long bookings and then premature ejaculates before leaving early and giving her a big tip on the way out and books to see her again next week.

Is this something new to discuss Bro Sextus, I hope so?

wilisno
15-12-2012, 05:39 PM
I couldn't agree more. There is a popular ML in the scene who used to work for an agency. One can possibly get all the good stuff without spending 300+ plus the attitude. So, the raises the question: why would one spend so much when they can be had for much less? The only thing these agency girls may be worth the money is they are willing to do much more than shop girls when booked overnight, but hey, not many bros have that kind of money to burn.

An ML you said ?

For a brand girl who fetched $300+ an hour to turn into an ML who fetches $35 or so means something really bad must have happened to her, or something must be really bad about her ! I do know a couple like that !

rooter
15-12-2012, 06:25 PM
As the guy on Iron Chef says, "if my memory serves me well" MOC were the first agency to engage in slick marketing concepts like "brand girls". How fitting and appropriate if they were the first to go under as punters follow Sgt Brody's example and vote with their dicks and don't give them their business anymore ...

kickass
18-12-2012, 12:06 PM
Generally, I'm with Sextus ... on the "Bang for Buck" bus.

If I've going to fork out $300+ then it will be for a western girl at Liaisons or somewhere similar.

That said, the only expensive Asian I've tried is Sammi from BlueMoon. I'd like to try a couple more. If they prove me wrong then I'll amend my position accordingly.

Sammi
22-12-2012, 07:14 PM
[QUOE=kickass;104234]Generally, I'm with Sextus ... on the "Bang for Buck" bus.

If I've going to fork out $300+ then it will be for a western girl at Liaisons or somewhere similar.

That said, the only expensive Asian I've tried is Sammi from BlueMoon. I'd like to try a couple more. If they prove me wrong then I'll amend my position accordingly.[/QUOTE]

I am invaluable XDDDD

Sextus
22-12-2012, 08:04 PM
"I am invaluable XDDDD"

Sammi, I am sure you are. Self-belief is the most powerful force we have.

Glad to know you haven't forgotten about us here in Sydney - we haven't forgotten you. .:smile:

kickass
24-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Actually, I've just had another experience at BlueMoon ... this time with Ashley. I've got to say I was thoroughly satisfied. See review in the AR section.

Travelmate
24-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Hi MOC,

After several months of reading, sampling and comparing, I have finally concluded that you and I should part ways ...

You used to be my favourite and brought me joys ... but no more!

Your recent performances were so average that you are no longer considered by me to be a top-class provider ...

But yet your prices keep going up and up and up and 90% of your girls are now so-called brands ....

SO the time has come for even quite an insensitive punter like me who really didn't care much about money, just for a good time ....

I hope you will come good again and when you do, I may pick up my phone and call that good number of yours again!

Yours faithfully

Brody

nobody will care when they lose 1 customer ........

only time can prove whether the business is successful or not...

kickass
24-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Every punter counts. Even 4 punts a year is $1200. Lose a dozen people like that and your business is heading in the wrong direction.

Gerber pointed out in one of his books that only 8% of disgruntled customers will complain but nearly 75% will vote with their feet and go elsewhere in the future.

Sergaent Brody
24-12-2012, 05:38 PM
I would like to think that they may care a little bit ... I did spend a tiny petty $8k on them last year from my rough calculation ... Or maybe not ...