PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall SK & Gucci - a great combo

Sergaent Brody
24-07-2013, 08:00 PM
Firstly I thank Duncan's generosity after yesterday's incident with Megan. I woke up his morning seeing his offer and I immediately felt better about that I almost decided (in a moment of madness) vote for Tony Abbott at the next election. Fuck the boats, it's my horniness that needs stopping!!!

Before th booking I sensed the fury inside me was so fierce that if unleashed on one girl it would either make her fall in love with me or leave her permanently disabled or both, none of which is desired. Therefore I decided a double is the way to go.

After some discussions with reception finally settled on the two brand girls- Gucci and SK.

I arrived on time and was greeted by the two beautiful ladies.

SK ---- this is the second time in two weeks with her. She recognized me and gave me a arm hug. She is a tall girl, slim and nice b cup, tanned skin, long hair and a lovely face. She told me she was purely Chinese but there is a feeling of South-eat Asian exotic about her. She has an easygoing personality and great smile on her face.

Gucci --- this is th first encounter and wow why haven't I met her earlier! She is very white and smooth, shorter than SK. Some may say her best assets are her perfect C-cups but in my view her immaculate smiles will make a man kill for her. She has a bubbly personality and a very cute smile.

The session starts wih a shower together, a bit funny as three people cramped into the shower screen but it was very intimate. It proceeded with the routine Bbbj in turn and together, daty in turn and various position together. Both girls are very obliging and showed genuine sense of GFE. Overall i made me feel like a king in company of two queens and William is no the only royal today!

I had to say that I showed a bit of bias towards Gucci in the end, becaus she was so my type that she reminds me of my ex. Sorry SK, this is not about you, you are veryvery lovely, its me. Pleas dont think badly of me, i will come back to see you for sure. Needless to say I finished into Gucci. THe girls then helped me clean up and walks me out. I paid my dues and gave them $50 tips each to thank them for being so good.

This is the exact MOC experience I knew and would like to remember. Thank you!

Triplesec
24-07-2013, 08:13 PM
Gucci is amazing. Spent 3 hours with her last week, will do so again this week. I am green with envy. Did the girls do daty on each other? I was considering a 3some this week too.

wilisno
24-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Firstly I thank Duncan's generosity after yesterday's incident with Megan. I woke up his morning seeing his offer and I immediately felt better about that I almost decided (in a moment of madness) vote for Tony Abbott at the next election. Fuck the boats, it's my horniness that needs stopping!!!

Before th booking I sensed the fury inside me was so fierce that if unleashed on one girl it would either make her fall in love with me or leave her permanently disabled or both, none of which is desired. Therefore I decided a double is the way to go.

After some discussions with reception finally settled on the two brand girls- Gucci and SK.

I arrived on time and was greeted by the two beautiful ladies.

SK ---- this is the second time in two weeks with her. She recognized me and gave me a arm hug. She is a tall girl, slim and nice b cup, tanned skin, long hair and a lovely face. She told me she was purely Chinese but there is a feeling of South-eat Asian exotic about her. She has an easygoing personality and great smile on her face.

Gucci --- this is th first encounter and wow why haven't I met her earlier! She is very white and smooth, shorter than SK. Some may say her best assets are her perfect C-cups but in my view her immaculate smiles will make a man kill for her. She has a bubbly personality and a very cute smile.

The session starts wih a shower together, a bit funny as three people cramped into the shower screen but it was very intimate. It proceeded with the routine Bbbj in turn and together, daty in turn and various position together. Both girls are very obliging and showed genuine sense of GFE. Overall i made me feel like a king in company of two queens and William is no the only royal today!

I had to say that I showed a bit of bias towards Gucci in the end, becaus she was so my type that she reminds me of my ex. Sorry SK, this is not about you, you are veryvery lovely, its me. Pleas dont think badly of me, i will come back to see you for sure. Needless to say I finished into Gucci. THe girls then helped me clean up and walks me out. I paid my dues and gave them $50 tips each to thank them for being so good.

This is the exact MOC experience I knew and would like to remember. Thank you!
Makes me jealous ! ;) ;) ;)

bbbandit
24-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Awesome! Love how you made decided to go with a threesome!

Did Gucci & SK like working together? Haven't seen too many ARs of threesomes from MOC.

Sergaent Brody
24-07-2013, 09:07 PM
B
Makes me jealous ! ;) ;) ;)

Hi Will, anything that makes u jealous makes more proud. Do I have to remind you that you missed out on chilli hebe double? Lol

wilisno
24-07-2013, 11:09 PM
B

Do I have to remind you that you missed out on chilli hebe double? Lol

That was an irreversible mistake that I have to live with for the rest of my life !!! :cry:

God Member
24-07-2013, 11:46 PM
It proceeded with the Bbbj in turn and together,

What a way to wipe the memory of frigid Megan away. Two girls in the shower passing your bare cock back and forth between each another. :grimace:

Now that is more like it!

Duncan has got his happy customer back.

Sergaent Brody
25-07-2013, 01:01 AM
Gucci is amazing. Spent 3 hours with her last week, will do so again this week. I am green with envy. Did the girls do daty on each other? I was considering a 3some this week too.

You will find the lesbian service hard to come by with Asian girls. I had only done twice with two girls (both arent working anymore) and I had to tip them pretty generously for their effort.

Sergaent Brody
25-07-2013, 01:04 AM
That was an irreversible mistake that I have to live with for the rest of my life !!! :cry:

*pass tissue box*

Maybe we can sit down together one day and I will tell you all about it over a few rounds of beers... Just like the snow white fairy tales when we were young ...

And you can tell me about this Rossi girl that I never got to see

wilisno
25-07-2013, 05:20 AM
*pass tissue box*

Maybe we can sit down together one day and I will tell you all about it over a few rounds of beers... Just like the snow white fairy tales when we were young ...

And you can tell me about this Rossi girl that I never got to see
Sounds like it's gonna be many rounds of beer !

MyOutCall Australia
20-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Welcome bookings.

lockhart
20-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Wow Gucci ...the sweet. After a long project R&R with this girl got to be great !

wilisno
20-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Wow Gucci ...the sweet. After a long project R&R with this girl got to be great !
Unfortunately she's gone home to HK for now !