PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto206 Becky Beckons

hikhik
25-07-2013, 02:21 AM
Having been away for a while from the punting scene, I logged onto the forum looking for what's new. What first struck me is the number of new shops.

As I was in the area of Kyoto, I dropped in for a reminder of what I've been missing recently.

Becky was recommended to me by Q. and I thank you Q. Becky is exactly the sort of WL that I like. Easy to describe in one word - Sexy. She has a perfect smile and what a body!

Becky made me feel comfortable right away - she speaks good English and has a witty, personality. She had me feeling comfortable in more erotic ways also. A definite 10/10 in the level of service. There's something so enticing about a good girl gone bad.

From the initial scrub down in the shower, the first kiss where she bit my lips, and some of the best BJ skills, Becky kept me Begging. Some WL use a hand whilst gong BJ. I prefer no hands and mouth only - exactly how Becky did it. She just seemed to know what I liked.

Sadly I only had half an hour with Becky, but there is always tomorrow :) I'll be back for more Becky.

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 08:42 PM
I just did a post on Isis at Kyoto 206! Where does Sky 206 come in to it?

hoshimoony
25-07-2013, 09:07 PM
I just did a post on Isis at Kyoto 206! Where does Sky 206 come in to it?

I think they were called Sky 206 for a period of time or something like that. This is the Kyoto website: http://sky206.syd99.com/
Andy was saying the "prefix should be fixed shortly".

Kyoto206
26-07-2013, 11:32 PM
Jesse here. Thanks a lot for the review hikhik, we appreciate it so much. Becky saw this too and is very happy.

Yeah it was Kyoto 206 before for quite a long period of time, and then it was changed to Sky 206 for about a year, and now it's Kyoto 206 again. Becky is here tonight, so those of you who havent tried her, come and give her a try :D