PDA

View Full Version : General talk Eastwood area.

Shoryureppa
25-07-2013, 03:13 AM
Does anybody know if there are any hidden gems in the Eastwood area?

I've been having to go to Chatswood or the CBD, but would like to stay closer to home.

asiafever
25-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Eastwood got cleaned up by council I believe. So the next closest is Epping, in which there's really only one quality option for younger girls, and even then it depends on the day. Diamonds in the rough have been mentioned in North Ryde and Top Ryde, but other than that Chatswood is the closest safe bet for you I would suggest. That's all for rnt by the way. For FS I don't know of anything close to you.

BlueBirdDuke
25-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Rydalmere would be a 10 minute drive from you (at night :)). There are a few shops there: Asian, Caucasian, and Roger's shop at 22 Brodie.

asiafever
25-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Rydalmere would be a 10 minute drive from you (at night :)). There are a few shops there: Asian, Caucasian, and Roger's shop at 22 Brodie.

Good call. It's not too far to Rydalmere at all for FS. It's a pretty barren area for FS it must be said.

45George
25-07-2013, 12:00 PM

I've been having to go to Chatswood or the CBD, but would like to stay closer to home.

bro,

us here at 22 brodie st rydalmere and 45 george st granville (clyde) are not too far from eastwood..

there are normally more than 10 girls daily to choose from combined both shops,

with a great price, good facility, nice quality choice of girls, friendly staff, discreet premise

just an option near the eastwood...

or there are plenty of other shops here near rydalmere and granville area

cheers
roger

Shoryureppa
25-07-2013, 07:35 PM
I'll check out Rydalmere (20minute drive), looking for a place than I can rely on regularly. Hoping for a good experience!

I'm disappointed not many massage places in Eastwood, i'm surprised.. considering how densely populated it is (with asians especially).

45George
25-07-2013, 07:36 PM
read some reviews, do some homework

u will find the best suit u....

happy punting

asiafever
25-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Roger will point you in the right direction. As he said, do some homework ask some questions.

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 08:35 PM
I'll check out Rydalmere (20minute drive), looking for a place than I can rely on regularly. Hoping for a good experience!

I'm disappointed not many massage places in Eastwood, i'm surprised.. considering how densely populated it is (with asians especially).

20 minute drive is probably good for most of us its not a good idea to punt too close to home!

Shoryureppa
25-07-2013, 10:00 PM
20 minute drive is probably good for most of us its not a good idea to punt too close to home!

Why so? Oh, I can see why haha.

I'm a Uni Student. Even at Uni i'm trying to get close to Asian girls & on the weekends go to Asian clubs. Then I discovered the underworld of the glorious massage!

I just can't enough of Asian girls!

CunningLinguist
25-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Why so? Oh, I can see why haha.

I'm a Uni Student. Even at Uni i'm trying to get close to Asian girls & on the weekends go to Asian clubs. Then I discovered the underworld of the glorious massage!

I just can't enough of Asian girls!

I hope you are studying something that will earn you alot of money, looks like you have yellow fever already ...

asiafever
25-07-2013, 10:23 PM
I hope you are studying something that will earn you alot of money, looks like you have yellow fever already ...

Yes, another struck down with yellow fever... there is no known cure...

hoshimoony
25-07-2013, 10:29 PM
And any attempt to treat yellow fever by taking some "medicine" will only make the symptoms greater in a matter of days...

btw shoryureppa, you are making me want to play Street Fighter! :cool2:

asiafever
25-07-2013, 10:51 PM
And any attempt to treat yellow fever by taking some "medicine" will only make the symptoms greater in a matter of days...

btw shoryureppa, you are making me want to play Street Fighter! :cool2:

Yep. The more you scratch the more you'll itch..

SF2, I used to love playing as Chun Li, she was the first Asian girl I had a crush on!

hoshimoony
25-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Yep. The more you scratch the more you'll itch..

SF2, I used to love playing as Chun Li, she was the first Asian girl I had a crush on!

Hate to say but Chun Li used to be my favourite victim! :miao:

asiafever
25-07-2013, 11:11 PM
Hate to say but Chun Li used to be my favourite victim! :miao:

Oh yeah, watching her fall over and looking up those thighs of hers... mmmmmm...

lakeside
26-07-2013, 08:54 AM

Have you visited the massage place on the corner of First ave and East Parade? They used to be r&t, went straight for awhile, and the last time I visited (4-6 weeks ago) they were r&t again. Actually one of the girls told me she also works at that popular place in the city, 741 George or whatever it is.

asiafever
26-07-2013, 08:59 AM
Yeah that place has been hit and miss. Sometimes it's rnt and then it goes straight again. There was a young hottie one day and old ducks the next. But worth a couple of visits to scope out as my Intel is a bit old..

AHLUNGOR
26-07-2013, 10:01 AM
Have you visited the massage place on the corner of First ave and East Parade? They used to be r&t, went straight for awhile, and the last time I visited (4-6 weeks ago) they were r&t again. Actually one of the girls told me she also works at that popular place in the city, 741 George or whatever it is.

So, this shop is a bit of hit and miss and uncertainty! But I guess if you are in the area, the convenient will trump all, don't you just wish there is a shop just like 741 George st or whatever it is right near your neighbourhood!!

Cheers

whtthe
26-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Yes, another struck down with yellow fever... there is no known cure...

Yeah like Pringles "once you pop you can't stop"

Chucky
26-07-2013, 03:47 PM
Epping for RNT near Eastwood - for FS, try Buffalo Road (Gladesville/Top Ryde) or go to Rydalmere where there are 4-5 shops in close proximity. Or if you are more lower north shore, there is a lot in Pymble (or Chatswood). But yes, Eastwood got cleaned up at Council - the famous Viviene at East Pde still operates, but a legit shop now. There used to be a couple in West Ryde too, but Im not sure if they still operate (both sides of Vic Rd at opposite ends)

Shoryureppa
26-07-2013, 06:38 PM

I tried Lucky 7 in North Ryde & then Chatswood. Haven't tried the places you have mentioned. The next places I plan to punt at are the place opposite the QVB, but which one is the one I should go to? Also, Snow lotus & Ginza. Considering 5 Star, will have to save up a bit more.

henry_lawson
31-07-2013, 12:29 AM
Lucky 7 at North Ryde has a new owner / manager who has redecorated and brought some new girls with her. It was busier than it has been when I was there on the weekend which is a good sign.

Shoryureppa
31-07-2013, 02:46 AM
Lucky 7 at North Ryde has a new owner / manager who has redecorated and brought some new girls with her. It was busier than it has been when I was there on the weekend which is a good sign.

What were the girls like?

Travelmate
31-07-2013, 03:35 AM
Epping for RNT near Eastwood - for FS, try Buffalo Road (Gladesville/Top Ryde) or go to Rydalmere where there are 4-5 shops in close proximity. Or if you are more lower north shore, there is a lot in Pymble (or Chatswood). But yes, Eastwood got cleaned up at Council - the famous Viviene at East Pde still operates, but a legit shop now. There used to be a couple in West Ryde too, but Im not sure if they still operate (both sides of Vic Rd at opposite ends)

968 and 999 victoria road west ryde

wilisno
31-07-2013, 06:11 AM
968 and 999 victoria road west ryde

Hehe ! A truly travel guy ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2013, 09:31 AM
Hehe ! A truly travel guy ! :miao:.

Local knowledge ??

vtek
10-10-2013, 10:58 PM
what are the detials for these West Ryde places?:)

John Henry
01-02-2014, 09:19 AM
what are the detials for these West Ryde places?:)

Chinese shop, the place is upstairs just above the news agent.
paid $65 for a Nude RnT with some B2B kissing as well.

Good try over the weekend.

henry_lawson
01-02-2014, 11:44 PM
Eastwood Raintree on corner of First Parade & East Parade is back in the game, they tend to employ primarily for massage skills but some of the girls are cuties and can be tempted to go a little extra.
North Ryde My Lucky 7 is constantly improving, having let a few under-performers go and raising the standard.
Meadowbank CL Health Massage has just opened, haven't been there yet to sample to fillies. Any feedback?
Out of the area, but I returned to Sunshine Massage at Chatswood recently after a long break and while the reception room full of busty babes (who tried to milk you for every penny) was gone, the slim girl (Victoria?) who attended me left me very happy indeed. Sadly she has gone to China for a few week's leave.

borock
02-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Interesting places and so close to me. Only thing is I think best to travel a bit for these kind of services. Never play with fire too close to home. Haha.

CommanderM
02-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Theres one at Gladesville just down the road from Eastwood

http://www.42infinitybordello.com/

Mr Crash and Burn
02-02-2014, 07:35 PM

This post cracks me up!!!!

Does it means that Roger's shop is negro only?

borock
03-02-2014, 04:59 AM
Theres one at Gladesville just down the road from Eastwood

http://www.42infinitybordello.com/

Have not seen this in the forum. How is this place for a quick review if you've been?

ukoyrnez
03-02-2014, 06:31 AM
I dropped in last year at night. Not worth the drive. It was an Asian joint. Dunno if they've changed hands again.

Chucky
04-02-2014, 12:35 PM
Epping Nature Care & Raintree in East Parade would be the two safest bets now. Keen to hear about Meadowbank now too

smh
04-02-2014, 08:49 PM
I dropped in last year at night. Not worth the drive. It was an Asian joint. Dunno if they've changed hands again.

nothing changed still mature woman in the shop

Happy123
12-08-2014, 11:56 AM
They have gone legit again. I am a semi regular, visited last week, got my usual girl and she said 'no more extras'. They must've been busted again.

Happy123
12-08-2014, 11:58 AM
There are 2 shops on Constitution Road in Meadowbank, basically next to each other. One is much more exposed to the road than the other though. The 'semi hidden' shop always will offer extras (they offer hot stones treatment too), the other shop have signs up, but every time I have gone, I have had extras offered (not always taken). Great backwalking there actually and always 1 uni age babe there. Meadowbank is 2min from Eastwood.

assoholic
12-08-2014, 12:43 PM
There are 2 shops on Constitution Road in Meadowbank, basically next to each other. One is much more exposed to the road than the other though. The 'semi hidden' shop always will offer extras (they offer hot stones treatment too), the other shop have signs up, but every time I have gone, I have had extras offered (not always taken). Great backwalking there actually and always 1 uni age babe there. Meadowbank is 2min from Eastwood.

If you really want legit msg then go lucky baby massage at meadow bank and see cici... She's the best at cracking your back ...

CunningLinguist
12-08-2014, 07:16 PM
She's the best at cracking your back ...

Who is the best for cracking a fat ... :)

Happy123
13-08-2014, 04:15 PM
If you really want legit msg then go lucky baby massage at meadow bank and see cici... She's the best at cracking your back ...

You can get extras at Lucky Baby too. Standard rates.

Kaylie
26-08-2014, 01:12 PM
You can get extras at Lucky Baby too. Standard rates.

Yes, both shops offer extras but they are very wary.

Midnight_Prowl
26-08-2014, 02:41 PM
There is shop in Eastwood, chinese side on Rowe St.
but would not say it is a gem. Went there twice.
First time Wendy, small and petite chinese MILF, not my cup of tea as i prefer biigger boobs. anyhow she gave me very very nice massage i will never forget, and part2 was quite good. since than i was trying to look for wendy without any luck. tried 2 months trying to find Wendy no luck. In the i decided to take a gamble.
Thing about me when i gamble i will go for 30 mins no matter how bad girl look. :confused2: Only sasha available, $80 semi nude for 30min massage was something i like forget. I can go to 19 Broadie St Rydalmere or Artarmon for $90 and get a BBJ and CIM. Never went back since, but they r still open.

xzy61187
26-08-2014, 08:27 PM
Is Lucky 7 rnt only?

The Captain
24-11-2014, 04:23 PM
Is Lucky 7 rnt only?

Last time I looked Lucky 7 was shut??

leebill
24-11-2014, 04:54 PM
I can go to 19 Broadie St Rydalmere or Artarmon for $90 and get a BBJ and CIM. Never went back since, but they r still open.

where in artarmon?

Shoryureppa
24-11-2014, 07:07 PM
My yellow fever is back in effect!

I tried one girl at Willoughby, I'll take a look into Rydalmere & Hornsby. I know they are not near Eastwood, but the drive isn't too far.

Lucky 7 in North Ryde was closed last time I went by.

leebill
24-11-2014, 10:27 PM
There is shop in Eastwood, chinese side on Rowe St.
but would not say it is a gem. Went there twice.
First time Wendy, small and petite chinese MILF, not my cup of tea as i prefer biigger boobs. anyhow she gave me very very nice massage i will never forget, and part2 was quite good. since than i was trying to look for wendy without any luck. tried 2 months trying to find Wendy no luck. In the i decided to take a gamble.
Thing about me when i gamble i will go for 30 mins no matter how bad girl look. :confused2: Only sasha available, $80 semi nude for 30min massage was something i like forget. I can go to 19 Broadie St Rydalmere or Artarmon for $90 and get a BBJ and CIM. Never went back since, but they r still open.

Artarmon for $90 and get a BBJ and CIM where?

dokleng
25-11-2014, 01:23 AM
Artarmon for $90 and get a BBJ and CIM where?

There are several. 78 and 116 hampden rd (milfs). Artarmon paradise in 90 hotham parade. Last one is the best one. Cheaper too @ $85/30 mins.

6 cleg also but they charge more i think. Best ring them up.

42Gladesville
06-06-2015, 06:27 PM
42 Gladesville is only 15 mins drive from Eastwood.
here is our address 2/42 Buffalo Rd, Gladesville.