PDA

View Full Version : General talk Jellyshots?

BlueBirdDuke
25-07-2013, 08:07 AM
Where'd you go man? I kinda miss the stories...
I hope your Russian girl hasn't swallowed you whole.
:question:

asiafever
25-07-2013, 09:06 AM
He was around the other day.

x11
25-07-2013, 09:50 AM
yeah been wondering the same thing. hope all is well on the Russian front

CunningLinguist
25-07-2013, 09:51 AM
Where'd you go man? I kinda miss the stories...
I hope your Russian girl hasn't swallowed you whole.
:question:

He made a post a few weeks back saying they were just about to buy a ring and she backed out ...

BlueBirdDuke
25-07-2013, 11:28 AM
Hmm. That's why he's gone under the radar. Feel sorry for you JS.

IamSam
25-07-2013, 12:14 PM
You can take the girl out of the brothel but u cant take the brothel out of the girl!!
Falling inlove with mls-wls rarely has the happily ever after.

jellyshots
25-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the concern. I'm still around. Just not feeling up to punt yet. I've been checking Isis' pictures out. I think I'll start there sometime in the next month.

Yeah, Kova and I broke up about 6 weeks ago. She and I are like chalk and cheese with some things. She is very private with her life, I am very open with mine. What we did have in common was insatiable sex with each other and we're both kinder to others than those people deserve us to be.

She is only one of 3 women I have truly loved. Only one of two that I both lust and love with equal intensity. The sting of that isn't gone yet. And I don't know what's going on with her. We didn't talk for a week or so but for the past 3 weeks, she's been texting me and e-mailing me on a daily basis, sending me pictures, etc. But we're not back together. Fuck knows, maybe it's a weird Russian courting ritual I haven't heard of.

I have had two really good offers in the last 6 weeks for dinner dates. One was a really hot young french girl. About 5'3" size 6, really pretty face and a super hot accent. Another was a lithe, slim, 175cm tall taiwanese girl. Go figure...

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the concern. I'm still around. Just not feeling up to punt yet. I've been checking Isis' pictures out. I think I'll start there sometime in the next month.

Yeah, Kova and I broke up about 6 weeks ago. She and I are like chalk and cheese with some things. She is very private with her life, I am very open with mine. What we did have in common was insatiable sex with each other and we're both kinder to others than those people deserve us to be.

She is only one of 3 women I have truly loved. Only one of two that I both lust and love with equal intensity. The sting of that isn't gone yet. And I don't know what's going on with her. We didn't talk for a week or so but for the past 3 weeks, she's been texting me and e-mailing me on a daily basis, sending me pictures, etc. But we're not back together. Fuck knows, maybe it's a weird Russian courting ritual I haven't heard of.

I have had two really good offers in the last 6 weeks for dinner dates. One was a really hot young french girl. About 5'3" size 6, really pretty face and a super hot accent. Another was a lithe, slim, 175cm tall taiwanese girl. Go figure...

Sorry your a bit down and out bro good luck!

If you want a bit of GFE I can recommend Isis she is a little gem not young she is 28 and proud of it she is slim has small size A cup tits but for me I just love women of that age and I prefer small sensitive tits to large fake or unresponsive ones.

If you like that sort of girl she is a real little gem.

asiafever
25-07-2013, 06:46 PM

Feeling for you buddy. It's a prick of a thing.
When you're ready, you'll know.

the wizard
25-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Jelly- been there- so I know how it hurts
At least the umbilical cord is still there- and those other offers.........
Time to reflect for a little- then resume when you are ready..

jellyshots
25-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Hahaha, oneonone. Young's relative - I'm nearly 40 so 28 is young for me :cool2:

I'm in two minds about what to do when I return to punting. Do I pick a PSE, grudge fuck, hardcore dirty girl. You know the type, a little like what Sextus described Lily like during the gang bang or do I go for GFE. GFE might actually make me feel worse.

Thanks asiafever, I know you've been in a similar situation lately. Apart from the daughter, you and I lead fairly similar situations with regards to why we punt. Some of the guys find it easy to meet women. I've had to work really hard at it and I learnt the art of punting on these very forums.

I'd like to hear more from other single punters on how they deal with the fallout from GFE or getting too close to the girls. I'm starting to seriously lean towards Rooter's rules and not take numbers and seeing new girls all the time.

CunningLinguist
25-07-2013, 07:20 PM
Hahaha, oneonone. Young's relative - I'm nearly 40 so 28 is young for me :cool2:

I'm in two minds about what to do when I return to punting. Do I pick a PSE, grudge fuck, hardcore dirty girl. You know the type, a little like what Sextus described Lily like during the gang bang or do I go for GFE. GFE might actually make me feel worse.

Thanks asiafever, I know you've been in a similar situation lately. Apart from the daughter, you and I lead fairly similar situations with regards to why we punt. Some of the guys find it easy to meet women. I've had to work really hard at it and I learnt the art of punting on these very forums.

I'd like to hear more from other single punters on how they deal with the fallout from GFE or getting too close to the girls. I'm starting to seriously lean towards Rooter's rules and not take numbers and seeing new girls all the time.

Look for the worst WL and see here until you don't fel like punting anymore, then start looking for a RLGFE ...
Once the 7 year itch kicks in you may want to come back to punting ...

x11
25-07-2013, 07:44 PM
sorry to hear about that jell. if there's anything your bros can do for you let us know!

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 08:02 PM

40 mate that's young wish I was 40 again and yes I agree 28 is young and for me I just love ladies between about 26 and 40 bring em on.

Isis is a beauty and at 28 probably at her peak sexually!

Licker
25-07-2013, 08:40 PM
We didn't talk for a week or so but for the past 3 weeks, she's been texting me and e-mailing me on a daily basis, sending me pictures, etc. But we're not back together. Fuck knows, maybe it's a weird Russian courting ritual I haven't heard of.

I believe you are right there, but what do I know? I've only dated three Russian girls. They make you crazy.

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 09:00 PM
I believe you are right there, but what do I know? I've only dated three Russian girls. They make you crazy.

Do they have to be Russian to make you craze? I thought that was just women in general!

Licker
25-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Do they have to be Russian to make you craze? I thought that was just women in general!

You are quite right, they don't have to be Russian.

asiafever
25-07-2013, 09:21 PM

Fuck yeah. I've been sent to the very end of my sanity by girls from Korea, Japan, China, Denmark, France, Czech republic...

CunningLinguist
25-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Fuck yeah. I've been sent to the very end of my sanity by girls from Korea, Japan, China, Denmark, France, Czech republic...

Try an Eskimo ...

IamSam
25-07-2013, 09:53 PM
"cant make a ho a housewife"

asiafever
25-07-2013, 10:30 PM
Try an Eskimo ...

I used to love Eskimo pie ice cream.. now I'm imagining eating ice cream off an eskimo girl...

micazzofamale
25-07-2013, 10:42 PM
A mate of mine is married to a russian, she is hot as hell but would give comrade stalin a run for his money, i feel sorry for the poor bastard but he seems happy.... at least thats what he tells me

Triplesec
25-07-2013, 10:51 PM

Sorry to hear about your situation. I'd advise against the GFE when you return. I'm a relatively new "punter", really only been going around since Jan of this year. Got into a similar situation, got too close to a girl who worked for one of the big outcall agencies here and it fucked with my head some. The problem with me is that most of the girls are so sweet and often lonely being in a foreign country; and I'm close in age to them, asian, relatively well off and the type to really treat them nice which leads to a few problems. Thankfully she had to go back home but if I saw her again in the future and knew she wasn't working as a WL any more, I'd probably date her again.

My solution was to stop for a while, distract myself with work or hobbies, then try to see different girls when I got back.

Hope it works out for ya man.

jellyshots
25-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Eskimo... Sounds fishy, LOL...

BlueBirdDuke
25-07-2013, 11:03 PM
I used to love Eskimo pie ice cream.. now I'm imagining eating ice cream off an eskimo girl...

Just dont cream pie an Eskimo on ice.

Sextus
25-07-2013, 11:38 PM
Well, jellyshots, a thread was started because your contributions were missed.

That has got to make you feel better.

What about Little Wonder - ever since we all tried to find out why he saw one wl 1650 times, and stated he'd spent over a million dollars on punting, he has totally abandoned the forum.

He was a nice guy though, it would be good if he came back.

BlueBirdDuke
25-07-2013, 11:48 PM
Maybe we should start a thread bout him too...

JS, glad to see you back here again. Notice how your return breathed some life into this forum today?
Before that it was ads, spam, ads, spam.

World citizen
26-07-2013, 12:28 AM
jelly bro - my advice is that a brothel is not a good place to look for intimacy or love, and certainly not a wife! forget about the gfe and find a good pse instead - i think your grudge fuck idea is a good one, you'll feel a lot
better afterwards!!

jellyshots
26-07-2013, 12:58 AM
Thanks for the support guys, even you IamSam. I know you wouldn't bother wasting your time posting if the topic wasn't of some interest.

To go all Samurai on everyone - when you look into the face of the enemy, remember that you and he are no different. Each of you believes that his family, country and god are on their side. You are the two sides of the same coin...

My absence wasn't just about Kova though. I've been doing some hell hours up north. I'm not sure what to contribute any more though... I've written a few AR's, and contrary to popular belief, I wasn't too easy on the girls. I described my experience and in many cases, if the girl or the shop owner was reading, I gave them hints on how to improve their service. e.g. Tiffany from SF. I said I had a good time and it would be better next time if she didn't look away in part 2.

As I got more experienced and a little more Bacchus-like, I got into the decadence of it all. I've done a lot of things and been pretty public about them. Some people have liked that and others haven't. No biggie...

I think it's more than a punting rut, it's like writer's block too. I don't think people want to hear about my AR's - same things happen, different girl... And in FS, I'm not into anal or DD and haven't ventured into swinging yet. I may but I don't know any current women that will come along with me. Single guys just don't get into those things.

And yes, LittleWonder was an awesome bloke on the forum. I liked him. Hopefully he's just quietly punting away somewhere...

jellyshots
26-07-2013, 01:22 AM
jelly bro - my advice is that a brothel is not a good place to look for intimacy or love, and certainly not a wife! forget about the gfe and find a good pse instead - i think your grudge fuck idea is a good one, you'll feel a lot
better afterwards!!

Thanks man. I agree a brothel isn't a good place for that. The problem is that I've rarely gone to brothels. I've been to TP64, Ginza and Artarmon. The problem is, that I was visiting massage places and getting freebies. For a while that was working - no strings attached, always banging a hottie.

Kova changed that. She stopped working when we started getting intimate. Most blokes would be hard pressed in that situation. I was seriously punching above my weight. To bring some context to it - her body is almost identical to this masseuse http://bodyrotic.com.au/masseuses/?m_id=766

I know I'll end up banging the french bird to get over Kova. Maybe I'll need to see Cassie at Ginza too just to make sure.

lockhart
26-07-2013, 01:29 AM
Tha......
I know I'll end up banging the french bird to get over Kova. Maybe I'll need to see Cassie at Ginza too just to make sure.

The MAN is on his both feet again! MAN!

jellyshots
27-07-2013, 04:59 AM
Actually, from what I've read, Catherine at Ginza is half french....

jellyshots
03-09-2013, 12:14 AM
Well, I'm back. Natasha is back at Kings. I know, I shouldn't have had a final f*ck two weeks ago. Well, she shouldn't have told me she loved me then not contact me for 4 days.

Somehow - f*ck knows how, I'm managed to land on my feet, Chloe on one side, Heidi on the other. Thank you big guy upstairs. They're into me and into each other... Cheers to fun while this lasts. :secret_smile: