PDA

View Full Version : Complaint 533 Willoughby - Deceived in shop (first time experience)

lonewolf77
25-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Hey guys,

I made a booking to see Mimi (She was busy at the time i wanted so i made a booking for an 1.5 hours after). I went to the place at the allocated time slot. I was asked is it my first time by the mamasan, i said yes..then was told she will be with me soon. I was in the waiting room for more than 30mins!!!! past my booking time. I heard other guys in other waiting rooms get called up and go..they may have been before me so thats fine. Mamsan had come in to see me around the 20 min mark and said "very soon now" I then get ushered in to the bedroom by the mamasan and before the girl can introduce herself, the Mamsan says "here is Mimi", then turns to mimi and says "its his first time". Within a couple of minutes, I knew this was Lily and not mimi. The photos and description plus the reviews i read matched perfectly with what i was seeing. I had just been cheated because i had wanted Mimi but being my first time, the mamasan must have double booked or just sent mimi to someone else and sent lily to me. I wanted a GFE and thats why i picked mimi.

Anyway Lily was alright, but more PSE and not that pretty a face really. Her service is good and she puts in the effort thats for sure. But overall it was ruined due to the fact that i knew i had spent more than 30 mins waiting around past my booking time and still was deceived and shown another girl. Afterwards I told her, you are Lily right and she admitted she was.

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Sorry to hear of your bad experience, I have seen both Lily and Mimi and I have to agree with you Lilly is more PSE than Mimi.

I like Mimi as she is very GFE and a great kisser and so small.

lonewolf77
25-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Sorry to hear of your bad experience, I have seen both Lily and Mimi and I have to agree with you Lilly is more PSE than Mimi.

I like Mimi as she is very GFE and a great kisser and so small.

Thats the thing man, I wanted GFE and a kisser. Those are the biggest reasons why i punt plus BBBJ and CIM. I prefer petite girls as well. IF I want wham bam, i can just go clubbing and pick up who ever. If it wasnt for the deception and being made to wait 30mins past the booking time (why even make a booking?) then i would have been alright with lily probably. Shes not my cup of tea as she is quite old and not very pretty but still she put in the effort and provided a decent service but it wasnt what i had been after on that day and not what i had booked or paid money for.

asiafever
25-07-2013, 10:58 AM
Not good, I have been to 533 this year, didn't bother posting about it, but I didn't have great experiences. I hate pushy attitude (girls almost refusing to leave the room unless you pick them.) but management who think they can pull one over on you really irritates me.
Better luck next punt brother.

lonewolf77
25-07-2013, 11:03 AM
Not good, I have been to 533 this year, didn't bother posting about it, but I didn't have great experiences. I hate pushy attitude (girls almost refusing to leave the room unless you pick them.) but management who think they can pull one over on you really irritates me.
Better luck next punt brother.

Wish they would learn that the best kind of business is repeat customers and in order for that to take place, you need to look after your customers and treat them with respect.

BlueBirdDuke
25-07-2013, 11:17 AM
If this is true, then 533 should be ashamed. They have a lot going for them with good reviews and all. This is just bad publicity.
A bit of rectification may go a long way.

Tip: It's your money mate. You realize someone's trying to pull a fast one on you...walk!

lonewolf77
25-07-2013, 12:43 PM
If this is true, then 533 should be ashamed. They have a lot going for them with good reviews and all. This is just bad publicity.
A bit of rectification may go a long way.

Tip: It's your money mate. You realize someone's trying to pull a fast one on you...walk!

That is true, I hadnt been sure when i gave the money over although i should be more suspicious in nature i suppose. It was only after a few minute and by then i wasnt sure if i should complain or not. When i left i had hoped to see the mamasan but it was lily who walked me out and i figured it wasnt her fault, she was told to see me and lie.

BlueBirdDuke
25-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Admit it. You were horny and a sexy semi-naked girl is pulling you into the room with her. Hard to pull away from that. Happened to me a number of times. LOL!
That tip is as much a reminder to me as it is to others.
:)

lonewolf77
25-07-2013, 12:54 PM
Admit it. You were horny and a sexy semi-naked girl is pulling you into the room with her. Hard to pull away from that. Happened to me a number of times. LOL!
That tip is as much a reminder to me as it is to others.
:)

HAHA True, I had come with the idea of getting off and i had already waited so long. I could ahve complained i suppose and asked for money back and walked out but i just wanted to get off and leave ;)

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2013, 02:38 PM
If she ain't right, turn around and walk !!

If she is OK and got you over the line, then does it really matter whether she is Lily or Mimi or Cici ??

Just my two cents

Cheers

lonewolf77
25-07-2013, 02:45 PM
If she ain't right, turn around and walk !!

If she is OK and got you over the line, then does it really matter whether she is Lily or Mimi or Cici ??

Just my two cents

Cheers

I dont punt to get over the line, I can find that whereever and whenever. I punt for a specific experience that i am after and the girl plays a big role in that experience.

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2013, 02:49 PM
I dont punt to get over the line, I can find that whereever and whenever. I punt for a specific experience that i am after and the girl plays a big role in that experience.

Fair enough, so your specific needs were not met, and you were lied to, have you now locked in the right girl on your next visit?

Better tell them they stuffed you up last time and put them on notice!

Cheers

lonewolf77
25-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Fair enough, so your specific needs were not met, and you were lied to, have you now locked in the right girl on your next visit?

Better tell them they stuffed you up last time and put them on notice!

Cheers

Is that what you guys generally do? As in i was worried if i did rock up and complain about what happened last time that they may just get pissed off and not provide a good service? Then again i presume they probably do want me to come back?

Shame 5* wasnt closer, am still wondering if i can be happy there, i hear so many good things despite my own experiences.