PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming Paradise Massage Coco and Mimi could not be better

old fat man
25-07-2013, 11:25 AM
Monday 11:20 am, arrive at 252b, Coco greets me warmly, I introduce myself and ask if Mimi is available. Coco tells me that Mimi is getting her hair done and will be here at 12:00. I ask Coco if she minds if I wait for Mimi and book 2 hours, she tells me I am welcome to wait and she prepared a seat outside for me to have a smoke, then invited me in to wait when I was finished smoking. Midday arrived, but Mimi had not, Coco invited me into a room and said she would start massaging me until Mimi arrived, I had read Ahlungors reviews on Coco and her hard massage, so I quickly agreed to this. I paid Coco for the 2 hours. Coco zoned in on the most needy spots expertly and offered to reduce the power used if required, I declined the reduction as the power of this lady is awesome and she reduced the tightness of my muscles with rapidly.
Mimi arrives, comes into the room shopping bags and all to greet me and tell me she will change and return, Coco continues massage until Mimi returns. I was feeling great by then, I gave Mimi my usual tip/hour and spent 2 hours of bliss with Mimi, with no interruptions, as promised by Coco because my very interrupted, but very enjoyable session with Yumiko last time. I will not go into detail about the 2 hour session with Mimi, suffice to say all aspects of the session exceeded all expectations there was no definable part 1 or part 2 but both parts were there in abundance, in fact on reflection, I am a fortunate old fat man to survive to tell the tale. this was truly a great session and I thank these ladies for there outstanding effort and kindness throughout the whole experience.

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2013, 02:29 PM
Monday 11:20 am, arrive at 252b, Coco greets me warmly, I introduce myself and ask if Mimi is available. Coco tells me that Mimi is getting her hair done and will be here at 12:00. I ask Coco if she minds if I wait for Mimi and book 2 hours, she tells me I am welcome to wait and she prepared a seat outside for me to have a smoke, then invited me in to wait when I was finished smoking. Midday arrived, but Mimi had not, Coco invited me into a room and said she would start massaging me until Mimi arrived, I had read Ahlungors reviews on Coco and her hard massage, so I quickly agreed to this. I paid Coco for the 2 hours. Coco zoned in on the most needy spots expertly and offered to reduce the power used if required, I declined the reduction as the power of this lady is awesome and she reduced the tightness of my muscles with rapidly.
Mimi arrives, comes into the room shopping bags and all to greet me and tell me she will change and return, Coco continues massage until Mimi returns. I was feeling great by then, I gave Mimi my usual tip/hour and spent 2 hours of bliss with Mimi, with no interruptions, as promised by Coco because my very interrupted, but very enjoyable session with Yumiko last time. I will not go into detail about the 2 hour session with Mimi, suffice to say all aspects of the session exceeded all expectations there was no definable part 1 or part 2 but both parts were there in abundance, in fact on reflection, I am a fortunate old fat man to survive to tell the tale. this was truly a great session and I thank these ladies for there outstanding effort and kindness throughout the whole experience.

Haha, from one dirty old man to the old fat man, I envy you brother !!

oinkonk
25-07-2013, 03:55 PM
11.20 am on a Monday. What a leisurely way to start the week!

tonyphil55
26-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Sounds wonderful

AHLUNGOR
26-07-2013, 10:03 AM
Sounds wonderful

Hi brother Tony

May be you should have this wonderful experience yourself!

How about today ??

tpol
26-07-2013, 06:39 PM
there goes the pension money

AHLUNGOR
26-07-2013, 08:03 PM
there goes the pension money.

And my weekly spending money, winnings from footy, winning from TAB and whatever spare money I have .......lol

Cheers

tonyphil55
27-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Hi brother Tony

May be you should have this wonderful experience yourself!

How about today ??

Was going to go see Mimi but got called out to help a friend fix something.

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Was going to go see Mimi but got called out to help a friend fix something.

Never mind Bro

Mimi wasn't on yesterday anyway , she is working on Sunday !

Cheers

old fat man
31-07-2013, 02:36 PM
Hi Ahlungor, I'd say with the number of posts and experiences you have had, it is I who should envy you, but that said I say thank you to you for contribution here, respect bro, keep up the good work