PDA

View Full Version : THE PALACE of STYLES

Style_Admin
13-12-2012, 05:35 PM
DEAR PUNTERS

We have an another new concept!

the palace shall begin at 21st of december 2012!!!!

THE PALACE of STYLES

More luxurious more discreet and of course upgraded services.
The palace shall provide you with pleasures of a kings dwelling.

At the palace we shall have .....

ALYSHA
CRYSTAL
COCO

Strictly bookings only due to demand and service quality...

We only have premium services available at the moment....

40 minutes $160 1 hour $220 2 hours $400

these are opening special prices ........

for bookings and enquries 0435 589 029

MrSeven
13-12-2012, 05:41 PM
what will "upgraded" services include Style_admin?

cisco
13-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Upgraded to FS or what ?

altgourami
13-12-2012, 06:28 PM
I'm in for a booking with Alysha... wowowowow.

:-)

jj12345
13-12-2012, 06:29 PM
I'm in for a booking with Alysha... wowowowow.

:-)
What service have you booked?

Sextus
13-12-2012, 08:10 PM
Shit.....

Just when I have learnt how to enjoy the current concept, of young sweet girls in dresses and bras that we may be able to loosen quite a lot, the entry price At Styles is now going up by 80%??

I'll try to get one last visit in before the changes.

Then it is, "Bye Bye Styles."

Unless they are referring to having two separate premises? If the same girls are going to be doing FS at the new premises, they'll lose some of the freshness they have now at Styles, a big part of their appeal.

jimmyk
13-12-2012, 08:29 PM
21st eh? One final push before the end of days?
Lol
Interested in what upgraded services mean. Can we get more clarification please?

DeepImpact
13-12-2012, 08:31 PM
21st eh? One final push before the end of days?
Lol
Interested in what upgraded services mean. Can we get more clarification please?

I think this is what marketing types call a 'tease campaign' where they tell you just enough to get you interested and wanting to find out more.

rooter
13-12-2012, 09:23 PM
DEAR PUNTERS

We have an another new concept!

the palace shall begin at 21st of december 2012!!!!

THE PALACE of STYLES

More luxurious more discreet and of course upgraded services.
The palace shall provide you with pleasures of a kings dwelling.

At the palace we shall have .....

ALYSHA
CRYSTAL
COCO

Strictly bookings only due to demand and service quality...

We only have premium services available at the moment....

40 minutes $150 1 hour $200 2 hours $380

these are opening special prices ........

for bookings and enquries 0435 589 029

"Palace" "Premium Service"
Just when I thought I had heard everything, Styles have come up with a new one. So what does this "Palace" of "Premuim Service" offer exactly? Lets see ... same girls we have been enjoying, same service we have been enjoying, but one thing is different - it's now double the price. Oh and we have to book in advance of course for the privilege of entering this "Palace". I mean it's a Palace after all, you can't just walk in off the street like its a brothel or something.
A worthy addition to my brothel language guide,
See:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3646-What-websites-and-advertisements-really-mean-the-guide

cisco
13-12-2012, 09:33 PM
I like your thread bro rooter

AHLUNGOR
13-12-2012, 11:40 PM
I am just gonna to perdict that they are not offering FS at all, more like a fully nude BBBJ+CIM, where you can touch and caress but no vaginal sex.

I could be wrong.

Cheers

Sextus
13-12-2012, 11:58 PM
I am just gonna to perdict that they are not offering FS at all, more like a fully nude BBBJ+CIM, where you can touch and caress but no vaginal sex.

I could be wrong.

Cheers

I may have accidentally created a Frankenstein with my recent Styles thread.

Styles, you shouldn't have listened to me!

I was happy now to just persuade the girls out of their bras. It was a challenge to my personal charms and it was going to add spice to my experience. But now it seems the only "challenge" is going be how fast you can open your wallet up.

How boring. How unimaginative.

And frankly, how expensive.

But As Ahlungor is so very right about, the market will decide.

Sorry about this Frankenstein, guys.

AHLUNGOR
14-12-2012, 12:17 AM
This is very interesting, I am sure a lot of shop owners will be watching how things unfold here very closely.

Styles is gonna to test the market for future competitors and now with this upgraded premium services, absolutely fantastic!! if I am the next shop to open, this move will take out a lot of risk or teething problem for me.

Thank you, thank you, thank you............just kidding

Cheers

Jj999
14-12-2012, 05:28 AM
"Palace" "Premium Service"
Just when I thought I had heard everything, Styles have come up with a new one. So what does this "Palace" of "Premuim Service" offer exactly? Lets see ... same girls we have been enjoying, same service we have been enjoying, but one thing is different - it's now double the price. Oh and we have to book in advance of course for the privilege of entering this "Palace". I mean it's a Palace after all, you can't just walk in off the street like its a brothel or something.
A worthy addition to my brothel language guide,
See:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3646-What-websites-and-advertisements-really-mean-the-guide

Yeah. Depending on his definition of "premium service", we may get new vocabulary.
And if this kind of advertising continue, ads with newly defined words, You might start to write a punters' dictionary.
Lol.

Gucci2012
14-12-2012, 07:29 AM
Does "Palace" mean "apartment" is Styles making a move on the CBD to get that city money?

reve
14-12-2012, 09:19 AM
I will book crystal to check it out.

cmk76
14-12-2012, 09:49 AM
Hmmm... for $200 an hour, I would be happy to have a competent Korean B2B massage, finishing off with BBBJ & CIM. No effort on my part.

asiafever
14-12-2012, 10:27 AM
I as well am curious. Alysha is stunning and if this is as was suggested a 1hrs nude b2b and cim situation I could be persuaded.. awaiting more info.. a shame I leave the country on the 20th for a couple of punt-free weeks though..

boater
17-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Merry Christmas and happy new year ..

thank you for all your interests and comments , we are always striving to accommodate for all the punters.

for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029 " strictly bookings only "

So combining this with the other thread here (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3735-STYLES-at-6-CLEG-STREET-ARTARMON-are-going-FULL-SERVICE)

We have
1) A new BBBJ+CIM place open now down near Beverly Hills
2) Styles at Cleg is going full service in December (its December 17th as I write)
3) A 'new concept' 'Palace of Styles' is opening on Dec 21st, booking only , new prices (stated in thread), 'premium service' (not stated what this is)

So you will have 3 shops?
or is 2) and 3) the same? So 2 shops and 6 Cleg going FS is the 'new concept' 'Palace of Styles'?
Which is it admin?

What is the 'premium service' for which you have named the price but not described ?

In the spirit of 'striving to accommodate for all the punters' can you accommodate this one by saying simply and clearly what you are actually talking about?

Thanks

Boater

garfield
17-12-2012, 12:06 AM
Hmmm... for $200 an hour, I would be happy to have a competent Korean B2B massage, finishing off with BBBJ & CIM. No effort on my part.

On another post, it was advertised by style_admin as $220/hr. Not sure if it was just a mistake or not.

rooter
17-12-2012, 12:47 AM
The Styles post is so vague. I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and say they are not deliberately trying to tease or mislead us, I suspect its just a case of Engrish. in any case they need to clarify whats happening ASAP.

lonewolf77
17-12-2012, 06:30 AM
Shit.....

Just when I have learnt how to enjoy the current concept, of young sweet girls in dresses and bras that we may be able to loosen quite a lot, the entry price At Styles is now going up by 80%??

I'll try to get one last visit in before the changes.

Then it is, "Bye Bye Styles."

Unless they are referring to having two separate premises? If the same girls are going to be doing FS at the new premises, they'll lose some of the freshness they have now at Styles, a big part of their appeal.

I am with you, this has stuffed up what i had just gotten used to and loved. I was going to styles at least once a week if not twice. But now probably have to find a new place as its just too pricey per visit for me to really be ok with it. It also means if i did decide to go, i have to go far less often and that is not appealing to me at all. Not sure why they would change it just when they were making so much business as i found it to always be busy.

AHLUNGOR
17-12-2012, 07:14 AM
The Styles post is so vague. I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and say they are not deliberately trying to tease or mislead us, I suspect its just a case of Engrish. in any case they need to clarify whats happening ASAP.

I think the English in the title post was perfect and professionally written, just didn't give enogh information, but then again, it generated a lot of questions and debate. so perhaps its part of their marketing ploy, tell you something interesting but withholding some vital information so punters like us have to ask more questions or guess what they are really doing, I guess they don't even have to answer anything until the day when they open.

Could be a very clever move,

Cheers

altgourami
17-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Alysha is one of the most attractive girls I've ever met. 2 hours well spent coming my way...

Style_Admin
17-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all happy and unhappy punters !!!!

we sincerely appreciate all your contributions to the forums .

i ll try to make it clearly as possible , we are going to be as such

Styles at 6 cleg street artarmon full service < 9439 4211 >

Palace of style shall be announced < 0435 589 029 >

Styles at Narwee at 1/52 Broad Arrow road Narwee < 9584 8218 >

boater
17-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all happy and unhappy punters !!!!

we sincerely appreciate all your contributions to the forums .

i ll try to make it clearly as possible , we are going to be as such

Thanks, that does make it clearer

So Styles at Narwee is open now as a BBBJ + CIM place!

Styles at 6 cleg changes to FS - is about to happen (date?) or has it happened already? Would you be able to tell us what the rates will be?

Palace of Styles is separate, opens on the 21st and its location is not yet known. What is on offer is also unknown - other than it will be "Premium"

Thanks

Boater

Style_Admin
18-12-2012, 11:58 PM
Merry Christmas and happy new year ..

thank you for all your interests and comments , we are always striving to accommodate for all the punters.

for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029 " strictly bookings only "

bill_100
19-12-2012, 01:51 PM
As Boater has pointed out, there is still no definition of what "Premium Service" consists of that is different from the $150 per hour competion around Artarmon area.

Without such IMHO it should be regarded as $150 service but charged at $200 per hour!

Maybe Style_Admin could clarify?

boater
19-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Patience Bill,

The questions have been asked, is Styles Admin wanted to answer them, they would have

I am sure it will all become clear in time.

Boater

PhoBot
19-12-2012, 04:45 PM
I saw Coco yesterday, and she seemed to think she is going to Narwee, maybe she is going to the new Palace but one thing she made 100% clear is that she WILL NOT do full service. When I asked her why, she pointed to my 8 inches of meat and said Aussie guy too big. I'm hoping the Palace allows full touching, massage massage plus BBBJCIM. I'd love to 69 Coco.

8inches
19-12-2012, 05:42 PM
If she thinks 8 inches is big she is in for a shock! Most wls have seen 10inches and managed to take it all the way down to the balls

the wizard
19-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Narwee is much closer for me than Artarmon, It will be interesting to see where the palace of Styles will be located as well as their price structure.
I think they should offer FS at Narwee too due to the customer demographic of the area.

lonewolf77
20-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Narwee is much closer for me than Artarmon, It will be interesting to see where the palace of Styles will be located as well as their price structure.
I think they should offer FS at Narwee too due to the customer demographic of the area.

Guys I saw alysha on monday and she said she definitely wont be doing FS.

cisco
20-12-2012, 12:41 AM
So who's on for FS ?

Shaggydog
20-12-2012, 05:11 AM
''''''''''''''''

xconcepx
20-12-2012, 07:54 AM
From my what I can gather from speaking to the regular girls NONE of them are doing FS.If they are part of the nwe palace of styles than it seems more evident that it will be some sort of soapy massage as the boyshave aalready been guessing.

altgourami
20-12-2012, 10:02 AM
Well, I am in for that one. Never tried a soapy before. Tried once at the terrible Chequers... never again shall I darken their doorway.

wilisno
20-12-2012, 03:51 PM
Address is still unknown ?

PhoBot
20-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Yea I'm gagging to fuck coco but the only way it will happen is outside work

dk1800
20-12-2012, 10:10 PM
I rang them today and the guy i spoke to confirmed no FS for the Palace. I asked about the location and he simply said it would be a discreet location unlike 6 Cleg. I then asked about what the difference is and he said that it would be the same concept but with some additional services, what those are he did not confirm, to be fair i did not ask for specifics.
I guess only one way to find out :)
Will go on the weekend and check it out....after all it's just money ;)

garfield
20-12-2012, 11:46 PM
I would give them a bow if they can provide red rope service, but I don't think this is the case here.

xconcepx
21-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Just rang and no one seems to know what this supposed palace of styles is. Kept mentioning narwee which we all already know about. This needs to be clarified by admin as its all a big waste of time atm with lack of info etc. Wasn't it supposed to be official as of today????

garfield
21-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Just rang and no one seems to know what this supposed palace of styles is. Kept mentioning narwee which we all already know about. This needs to be clarified by admin as its all a big waste of time atm with lack of info etc. Wasn't it supposed to be official as of today????

They are obviously not ready yet, Thanks for letting us know.

enigma775
22-12-2012, 01:02 AM
Anyone else happy with the new Nawee location? Hi5!

Now we just wait for more info I guess...

reve
22-12-2012, 07:17 AM
Atleast you got to talk to someone. I rang a few time to make a booking and got no one answer the phone...

dodong
27-12-2012, 11:06 AM
Any update on this place!

xconcepx
27-12-2012, 05:08 PM
Any update on this place!

Still nothing.....

Anyone else know anything?

rooter
27-12-2012, 05:29 PM
I am still not totally clear about what's happening with Style.
Let me recap. Up until Dec 21st you got Bbbj only service from fully clothed attractive girls at 6 Cleg St Artarmon.
As far as I know the situation now is:
From Dec 21 the new Narwee shop offers same service you used to get at Cleg St but the really attractive girls are not there?
Also from Dec 21 Cleg St Artarmon is a FS shop but only cbj and again the really attractive girls are not there?
A new Styles Palace has not opened yet but we don't know the address yet.
When it opens it will offer soapy massage and bbbj? It will be staffed by the really attractive girls who used to do clothed bbbj service at Cleg St?
Is this the situation?
Can Styles or a punter in the know please clarify.

wilisno
27-12-2012, 05:58 PM
I even thought it's gonna be 3 shops, Styles FS, Styles Palace and Styles BBBJ ! :miao:

Littlewonder
27-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Address is still unknown ?

The following addresses were given above

wilisno
27-12-2012, 06:55 PM
The following addresses were given above

I knew about the two, I was talking about the " shall be announced " one !

River
27-12-2012, 06:59 PM
I suspect they were planning to launch a FS premium service in an apartment like 5 star penthouse. Perhaps some of the girls changed their mind and decided not to do FS, so now now they are scrambling to source new product to put on the new shelf. just a theory.

dk1800
27-12-2012, 09:34 PM
I called them to try and make a booking on the weeknd for the Palace of Styles. The girl that answered the phone started by saying she did not know what i was talking about so i explained the AUS99 add/announcement, she then understood and said it's not on offer. Not sure if that meant "never going to happen" or "not started yet". So at the moment they just have the BBBJ theme at Narwee and FS at Artarmon. I'll try and talk to one of the guys on the weekend to see if they have scrapped the idea. By the way, did they ever say it was going to be a soapy massage?

rooter
27-12-2012, 10:41 PM
I called them to try and make a booking on the weeknd for the Palace of Styles. The girl that answered the phone started by saying she did not know what i was talking about so i explained the AUS99 add/announcement, she then understood and said it's not on offer. Not sure if that meant "never going to happen" or "not started yet". So at the moment they just have the BBBJ theme at Narwee and FS at Artarmon. I'll try and talk to one of the guys on the weekend to see if they have scrapped the idea. By the way, did they ever say it was going to be a soapy massage?

That makes a bit more sense now.
To be fair to Styles they never mentioned a soapy massage. That was just speculation by punters.
Anyway you need really big bathrooms with lots of tiled floor space to do soapy massage. A normal residential apartment would not be enough.
Two important questions remain though:
1. Will there be a Style Palace?
2. Where have the really hot and popular girls from the original Cleg St Artarmon bbbj shop gone? Will they be back?

dk1800
28-12-2012, 06:23 PM
Rooter i think some of them are working at Narwee now. Just call them and see who is on, 9584 8218

T3rry
01-01-2013, 03:22 PM
anyone know what is happening with this palace thingy? and what kinda special service it has to offer?

DeepImpact
01-01-2013, 04:41 PM
anyone know what is happening with this palace thingy? and what kinda special service it has to offer?

It must still be under construction whilst they keep us all in suspense.

rooter
01-01-2013, 04:59 PM
It must still be under construction whilst they keep us all in suspense.

I was there yesterday and had a chat to the guy in charge while waiting for a girl.
He was a nice guy actually: very friendly and honest.
I asked about the Palace and he said here was no news on that and he didn't know when it would be starting.

jzchan
01-01-2013, 05:47 PM
I was there yesterday and had a chat to the guy in charge while waiting for a girl.
He was a nice guy actually: very friendly and honest.
I asked about the Palace and he said here was no news on that and he didn't know when it would be starting.

I had a chat with one of the guys in Narwee. He said they are still waiting for the site. I asked where and they said it should be around St Leonards not too far from Cleg St. Service is meant to be old Styles but with more - so I'm guessing BBBJ and massage or something.

lonewolf77
01-01-2013, 08:34 PM
I had a chat with one of the guys in Narwee. He said they are still waiting for the site. I asked where and they said it should be around St Leonards not too far from Cleg St. Service is meant to be old Styles but with more - so I'm guessing BBBJ and massage or something.

So its more expensive than old styles too? hopefully it has parking or at least easy parking on the streets. Cleg was troublesome for parking at times.

DeepImpact
02-01-2013, 09:27 AM
So its more expensive than old styles too? hopefully it has parking or at least easy parking on the streets. Cleg was troublesome for parking at times.

WHat time did you normally go there Bro as I always found parking was easy in that area? You can park at the shops garage as well if you like.

lonewolf77
02-01-2013, 09:43 AM
I went to cleg normally around 11:45-3pm. Some of the times i had to drive around in circles for 15-20mins looking for a spot, other times i was able to steal the spot right outside the garage. I also went there around 6pm and that was a bit better. I went there once at 10:30, that was awesome for parking.... ;)

DeepImpact
02-01-2013, 10:03 AM
I went to cleg normally around 11:45-3pm. Some of the times i had to drive around in circles for 15-20mins looking for a spot, other times i was able to steal the spot right outside the garage. I also went there around 6pm and that was a bit better. I went there once at 10:30, that was awesome for parking.... ;)

What I mean is you can actually park in their garage. If you prefer not to do this then when you get to the end of Cleg street, turn right, go over the bridge and turn right again and you should be able to park at the park at the end of the street. From there it would be a 5 to 10 minute walk which should be enough to get the blood pumping before arriving at their door.

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 10:32 AM
I rang them today and the guy i spoke to confirmed no FS for the Palace. I asked about the location and he simply said it would be a discreet location unlike 6 Cleg. I then asked about what the difference is and he said that it would be the same concept but with some additional services, what those are he did not confirm, to be fair i did not ask for specifics.
I guess only one way to find out :)
Will go on the weekend and check it out....after all it's just money ;)

they will not tell you too much on the phone ...

Do they have license???

Who know?

lonewolf77
02-01-2013, 11:15 AM
What I mean is you can actually park in their garage. If you prefer not to do this then when you get to the end of Cleg street, turn right, go over the bridge and turn right again and you should be able to park at the park at the end of the street. From there it would be a 5 to 10 minute walk which should be enough to get the blood pumping before arriving at their door.

Oh really, they will allow you to park in the garage, didnt know that. Thought it was only for the people who worked there. Of course at times there are people parked outside the garage blocking the driveway..people like me ;). Thats good to know, although i suppose i wont be going there anyway.

Style_Admin
08-01-2013, 03:15 PM
for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029

Oldsteel
19-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Where o where is this fabled palace?
Narwee may as well be in another state...