PDA

View Full Version : Other Kyoto - Isis - Passionate GFE Service.

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 03:58 PM
Isis - Passionate GFE Service.

Service Provider's Name: Isis

Session Month & Year: July 2013

Establishment Address: Kyoto 206 Commonwealth Street Surry Hills NSW

Phone Number : 02 9280 4208 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Hair Colour: Dark Hair Length: Medium

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: Tanned

Height: About 157 cm / 5'2" Body Shape: Slim Size 6

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)

Blowjob: Yes CBJ

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Bust: Small A cup with nice perky nipples.

Overall Looks: Attractive

Overall Personality: Very Friendly.

Overall Performance: Excellent.

Phoned up and made a booking to see Isis.

Got there early and was greeted by a gentleman with an American accent, shown in to the waiting room was told Isis would be ready early so paid the money for one hour and met a couple of the other girls while I waited.

After about 5 minutes Isis arrives introduces herself and gives me a big smile while extending her hand we shake hands and she leads me by the hand towards the steps.

Climbing the steps I get to check her nice little backside.

In the room and she says can I do a health check before you undress, so I drop my strides and she completes the inspection. She asks me am I on the Syd99 site I say yes and she asks who I am so I tell her oneonone.

Oh she says so we discuss the chit chat that went on a little.

I shower and she remains in the room and then hands me the towel I dry off and she gives me a nice kiss, she has stripped off by now and we lay on the bed and have a cuddle and some more kissing dfk it is and she is a very nice kisser.

She is a small petite girl, slim and with a nice body, boobs are small A Cup natural of course nice shape with perky nipples.

I tell her that I like a GFE and that I was really surprised to read her writings on the Syd99 site and that I read she loves GFE and kissing and I thought sounds like my type of girl.

There was some sort of connection between us already but she seemed a bit nervous and that made me a little nervous also.

After kissing a bit I kisses her breasts and sucked her nipples she seemed to like this but then hopped up and rubbed oil on herself and started to give me a body slide stopping every now and then for a kiss.

She then stopped and started to lick my balls and then up the shaft she then put on a condom applied lube to herself and proceeded with some CBJ.
She then mounted me in cowgirl and there is nothing like a petite little girl with small tits bouncing up and down on you I just love it, it went on for some time and she seemed to be enjoying her self.

She looked up at me and I smiled at her we chatted about something don't even know what and I said to her do like your pussy licked. She smiled and said very much
I flipped her over on to her back and proceeded to give her some what oily breast and nipples a licking before proceeding down for some daty.

After licking off most of the oil and lube I found one neat tasty little pussy that just loves daty after some work on my part she came and said thank you thank you.

I then went up and kissed her the dom was still on my rock hard member so I entered her in missionary. I was hoping to get around to some doggy but that will have to wait for another time as I blew my load.

She was happy to kiss and cuddle with me still inside her and eventually I decided it was rest time so hopped off she jumped up cleaned me up and we lay there arm in arm cuddling and kissing and chatting until the bell went.

Yes once she got me chatting I think perhaps she wishes she hadn't she is so easy to talk to she could not shut me up. But hey thats one thing with most asian girls their english is so limited.

Isis is an Aussie with asian features so it is no surprise she talks and writes so well.

Isis is on lovely lady very friendly and customer service orientated she goes out of her way to please and if you treat her right I can't see how you could not have a great time.

We discussed a return visit and how it should be even better than today as we are now more comfortable with each other.

Isis is a great GFE and I look forward to seeing her again soon.

If you like a young 20 year old, big boobs or girls with a bit of meat on them then she may not suit you!

If you like them slim, don't mind small boobs, love to kiss and energetic passionate sex then give her a try you wont be disappointed.

jellyshots
25-07-2013, 05:29 PM

Got there early and was greeted by a gentleman with an American accent, shown in to the waiting room was told Isis would be ready early so paid the money for one hour and met a couple of the other girls while I waited.

After about 5 minutes Isis arrives introduces herself and gives me a big smile while extending her hand we shake hands and she leads me by the hand towards the steps.

In the room and she says can I do a health check before you undress, so I drop my strides and she completes the inspection. She asks me am I on the Syd99 site I say yes and she asks who I am so I tell her oneonone.

I shower and she remains in the room and then hands me the towel I dry off and she gives me a nice kiss, she has stripped off by now and we lay on the bed and have a cuddle and some more kissing dfk it is and she is a very nice kisser.

She is a small petite girl, slim and with a nice body, boobs are small A Cup natural of course nice shape with perky nipples.

I tell her that I like a GFE and that I was really surprised to read her writings on the Syd99 site and that I read she loves GFE and kissing and I thought sounds like my type of girl.

There was some sort of connection between us already but she seemed a bit nervous and that made me a little nervous also.

After kissing a bit I kisses her breasts and sucked her nipples she seemed to like this but then hopped up and rubbed oil on herself and started to give me a body slide stopping every now and then for a kiss.

She then stopped and started to lick my balls and then up the shaft she then put on a condom applied lube to herself and proceeded with some CBJ.
She then mounted me in cowgirl and there is nothing like a petite little girl with small tits bouncing up and down on you I just love it, it went on for some time and she seemed to be enjoying her self.

She looked up at me and I smiled at her we chatted about something don't even know what and I said to her do like your pussy licked. She smiled and said very much
I flipped her over on to her back and proceeded to give her some what oily breast and nipples a licking before proceeding down for some daty.

After licking off most of the oil and lube I found one neat tasty little pussy that just loves daty after some work on my part she came and said thank you thank you.

I then went up and kissed her the dom was still on my rock hard member so I entered her in missionary. I was hoping to get around to some doggy but that will have to wait for another time as I blew my load.

She was happy to kiss and cuddle with me still inside her and eventually I decided it was rest time so hopped off she jumped up cleaned me up and we lay there arm in arm cuddling and kissing and chatting until the bell went.

Yes once she got me chatting I think perhaps she wishes she hadn't she is so easy to talk to she could not shut me up. But hey thats one thing with most asian girls their english is so limited.

Isis is an Aussie with asian features so it is no surprise she talks and writes so well.

Isis is on lovely lady very friendly and customer service orientated she goes out of her way to please and if you treat her right I can't see how you could not have a great time.

We discussed a return visit and how it should be even better than today as we are now more comfortable with each other.

If you like a young 20 year old, big boobs or girls with a bit of meat on them then she may not suit you!

If you like them slim, don't mind small boobs, love to kiss and energetic passionate sex then give her a try you wont be disappointed.

Great AR, oneonone. I've been thinking of making a come-back for a while and I really like slim, friendly girls. This AR pretty much nails it for me why I punted in the first place - the little gem you just get along with and have a good time with.

asiafever
25-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Great work. Took one for the team and uncovered a gem. Fortune favours the brave!
Really really need to make an excuse to venture to Kyoto..

To quote an old favourite movie of mine "You can be my wingman any time.."

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Great work. Took one for the team and uncovered a gem. Fortune favours the brave!
Really really need to make an excuse to venture to Kyoto..

To quote an old favourite movie of mine "You can be my wingman any time.."

I didn't really "take one for the team" I read her report on here and thought sounds like my type of girl turned out her report was accurate so yes it turned out to be a good punt.

I always go by my gut feeling these days and my gut said try her! My gut feeling doesn't usually let me down. Its when I let my cock take over that I run the chance of a bad punt.

asiafever
25-07-2013, 06:08 PM
By report you mean the stuff posted in her General Talk section? I didn't see an actual AR of her, thought you were the first. Even still, well done sir.
When punting it is best to go with guts over nuts, but that is really hard to do sometimes.

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 06:29 PM
By report you mean the stuff posted in her General Talk section? I didn't see an actual AR of her, thought you were the first. Even still, well done sir.
When punting it is best to go with guts over nuts, but that is really hard to do sometimes.

The older the nuts get the easier it gets! Its called experience and it comes with old age!

the wizard
25-07-2013, 06:36 PM
Nice report Oneonone
Isis does sound exceptional and your gut feeling was spot on.
Sounds like my type as I really love gfe and part of the joy in my punting
is also communicating on all levels sexual and non

Kyoto206
25-07-2013, 07:27 PM

Cheers for the AR, mate; you are the first to review Isis! Shoot Q an email with a link to receive your $40 voucher (sizematters@live.com.au)

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Don't know why someone has not done an AR on her previously! She is a little gem thanks for the voucher I think I had better spend it on Isis! She will be worth it!

Isis
01-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Don't know why someone has not done an AR on her previously! She is a little gem thanks for the voucher I think I had better spend it on Isis! She will be worth it!

Hi oneonone,

Thank you for this AR, I had a very nice time with you and I look forwards to our next encounter :-)

I have to say that when we met, being new to Kyoto and only a couple of days on the forum I was extremely nervous and quite scared that I might disappoint (after some of the hesitations from others re- whether or not it was actually me on the forums, and the fact that punters actually express their experiences openly for all to see!). I guess to be honest I was even a little scared by the whole forum/punter thing as it is a new process for me.

Anyway, what I am trying to express is that for our second meeting I look forwards to being more relaxed and give u a true Isis experience without the initial insecurities I faced on that day...

You were an absolute pleasure to spend time with, a true gentleman with a heart of gold, and I can't wait to have some more one-on-one time again xx

Xx Isis xX

Oneonone
01-08-2013, 10:27 PM
I too am looking forward to our next encounter and I hope it will be soon and I am sure we will both be better the second time around.