PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Spam attack to this site

Travelmate
29-03-2012, 04:52 AM
The frequency of getting spam in this site is getting unacceptable and annoying.

Dear Admin,

Is there any control measure imply to this subject?

Please share your thoughts.

Travelmate

Littlewonder
29-03-2012, 08:01 AM
I have to agree with bro travelmate on the subject of spam seems to be much worse on this new site just look at the spam on here this morning something needs to be done.

amchunki
29-03-2012, 01:48 PM
I agree. Topics that are irrelevant to this forum should not be allowed. I get enough junk in my snail mail box and my email as it is.

AHLUNGOR
29-03-2012, 02:06 PM
There are six separate Spam Threads on this forum right now, where the bloody hell is Admin?

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Niceman 123
29-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Another problem for the New Forum not addressed by the person with the responsibilities to act !!!

wilisno
29-03-2012, 10:07 PM
Another problem for the New Forum not addressed by the person with the responsibilities to act !!!

Another round of whinging without facts, as usual !

Check this : http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?401-spam-solution-first-fight

aus99 admin
30-03-2012, 12:32 AM
we are working on it and hopefully the spam will gone !

Niceman 123
30-03-2012, 05:42 PM
Another round of whinging without facts, as usual !

Check this : http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?401-spam-solution-first-fight

Facts are shown in the postings above your posting but seems you have not chosen to read them.

wilisno
30-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Facts are shown in the postings above your posting but seems you have not chosen to read them.

The facts above my post shows that the team had been working hard to fix the problem over the last few days and had produced results ! As opposed to your claim of inactions ... But I don't expect you would comprehend that !

AHLUNGOR
30-03-2012, 07:39 PM
I agree, i think the Admin brother has been working in deleting spams and banning all those spam members if we can call them that.

I think most of us can tell what posts and threads are spams and every time i see one i PM Admin with the link, not sure if thats helpful enough but the results are there as the spams are usually gone in the next few hours,

We should understand that Admin can not be on line 24/7 so as long as the spams are not there the next day, i think the Admin is doing a good job.

I dont know much about IT and how the spams work but i get them via the email every day so i dont know if you cancompletely block them

Otherwise, Admin can give me more authority and i will be happy to delete them for you ......haha

Cheers

Travelmate
01-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Haha. It is so excited to see people challenging admin everywhere

AHLUNGOR
05-04-2012, 11:00 AM
It's nearly a week that I haven't seen any more Spam, looks like whatever the Admin has done is working.

Congratulations and thanks for the efforts.

Stay on guard and keep it up,

Cheers

:miao:

AHLUNGOR
05-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Dam I was hoping to be updated on Kim Kardashians new sex tape!

Hey, Missy,

Please PM that to me............haha

Love to see Kimmy's big tits

Cheers

:love:

Littlewonder
06-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Keep up the good work Admin span has been a lot better this week. Or should I say the lack of spam!