PDA

View Full Version : General talk 'Secret' shops

rage_face
25-07-2013, 11:02 PM
Looking for some excitement, as I'm getting bored of the standard shops being advertised around here. Anyone know of any places that aren't advertised? Feel free to PM me if need be,

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2013, 11:08 PM
You can drive along William St and Darlinghurst Rd after 9pm and I am sure lots of excitements will cum looking for you and take you to some secret places!!

Cheers

BlueBirdDuke
25-07-2013, 11:08 PM
In case no one gives you specifics, here's what you can do. Pick a random legit shop, call their number and ask if they do any 'extras'. You'll get an answer fairly quickly without you losing face since its an anomymous fone call.

rage_face
27-07-2013, 12:09 AM
In case no one gives you specifics, here's what you can do. Pick a random legit shop, call their number and ask if they do any 'extras'. You'll get an answer fairly quickly without you losing face since its an anomymous fone call.

Thanks mate, but I was kinda after the thrill of being to a place I had never been to before, and one that is not 'publicly known' if you know what I mean .

asiafever
27-07-2013, 06:28 PM
Let's see if I have the lie of the land.
You want access to 'secret' places, not advertised, where all manner of services are offered?
Understand that those who may have discovered such places spent hours, days, weeks and $$$ to explore and seek out such places, and THAT is the thrill.
What sort of secret places/services exactly are you seeking?

suka02
27-07-2013, 09:33 PM
You can drive along William St and Darlinghurst Rd after 9pm and I am sure lots of excitements will cum looking for you and take you to some secret places!!

Cheers

brother Ahlungor,

where about specificly is darlinghurst rd and william st? where it's closest i.e building no. or places? Anyone have experienced walking through those streets? if so, please share :D