PDA

View Full Version : General talk what the ML does after taking our money (and before entering the room)

kimoji
26-07-2013, 08:51 PM
guys, i notice a slow posts lately so it is time to spice up the discussion a little =)

Besides the obvious (doing admin side of thing: stash the cash, possibly take the change, write down the transaction and the like, or fix the makeup, prepare a glass of water for us), what else do the MLs in massage shops do after taking our admission fee? Surely they know that we don't need 5 minutes to strip off??

Sometimes it takes more than 5 mins even 10 mins for them to enter the room and leave us cold! Lately I decided not to strip off first, coz i hate lying down on the table or sitting naked for a prolonged time and counting numbers til the ML come =). The problem with this is, once they know you have not stripped off, they go out again and there we have another cycle of 5-10 mins wait ... haha.

please come up with some creative and plausible excuses =)

CunningLinguist
26-07-2013, 09:02 PM
guys, i notice a slow posts lately so it is time to spice up the discussion a little =)

Besides the obvious (doing admin side of thing: stash the cash, possibly take the change, write down the transaction and the like, or fix the makeup, prepare a glass of water for us), what else do the MLs in massage shops do after taking our admission fee? Surely they know that we don't need 5 minutes to strip off??

Sometimes it takes more than 5 mins even 10 mins for them to enter the room and leave us cold! Lately I decided not to strip off first, coz i hate lying down on the table or sitting naked for a prolonged time and counting numbers til the ML come =). The problem with this is, once they know you have not stripped off, they go out again and there we have another cycle of 5-10 mins wait ... haha.

please come up with some creative and plausible excuses =)

I thought everyone knew this ?
They go back to the room where all the other MLs are and join back into the all girl orgy to keep warm ... :)

brownwallaby
26-07-2013, 09:13 PM
1. Finishing her meal 2. Looking for notes for change at shops nearby 3. Finishing the scene of the movie she's watching 4. Playing one more game of Temple Run 5. Brushing her teeth as part of her preparation for the session 6. Looking at her notes of customer's track record (details of past session, how much tip he gives, attitude, etc) 7. Completing the siesta you're interrupting 8. Completing the Chinese crossword she's been trying to solve all day 9. etc etc

CunningLinguist
26-07-2013, 09:39 PM
1. Finishing her meal 2. Looking for notes for change at shops nearby 3. Finishing the scene of the movie she's watching 4. Playing one more game of Temple Run 5. Brushing her teeth as part of her preparation for the session 6. Looking at her notes of customer's track record (details of past session, how much tip he gives, attitude, etc) 7. Completing the siesta you're interrupting 8. Completing the Chinese crossword she's been trying to solve all day 9. etc etc

Texting boyfriend/girlfriend
Wasting time

WhoopsieDoodle
27-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Using your massage fee to place a bet on race 5 at Doomben.

brownwallaby
27-07-2013, 10:33 PM
On a more serious note, I use this start up time to gauge how eager the girl is to have a session with me. I noticed those with shorter start up time tend to give a better, more personalised service. Those with more than 5 minutes quickly go into my black list

herecticx
27-07-2013, 10:40 PM
what the fuck you guys need to get a life

brownwallaby
27-07-2013, 11:14 PM
wow !! someone with a full life gets offended by this thread ..... interesting

herecticx
28-07-2013, 12:48 AM
heres a serious answer

they probably go out back thinking wow i gotta massage another disgusting kunt, massage his ego and toss him off. all this for 30 dollars haha

MrGrumpy
28-07-2013, 10:07 PM
'Card-time' before your massage is not only to waste 5mins but to also check your $50 note to make sure it is not Monopoly money :surprise:

flamingmoose
29-07-2013, 11:13 PM
Chuckle to themselves at the look on your face when you walked in (unbooked), were greeted by what seemed like a room full of hotties and were allocated the chubby unattractive girl :(

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2013, 02:14 AM
In many shops I visit, the ML will come back with a hot box with a couple of steamy hot towels inside for later use !

If the girl is not assigned a fixed room , she may need to also bring her own bag of wet tissues for cleaning up later. If more extras are likely on offer, she may also bring with her a small handy bag or toiletry bag which contains supply of condoms and a tube of lube !!

Cheers

jimmyp
31-07-2013, 04:14 PM
I thought everyone knew this ?
They go back to the room where all the other MLs are and join back into the all girl orgy to keep warm ... :)

I thought they went back and finished their pillow fight in their underwear!

brownwallaby
31-07-2013, 04:31 PM
Chuckle to themselves at the look on your face when you walked in (unbooked), were greeted by what seemed like a room full of hotties and were allocated the chubby unattractive girl :(

I think I know who you mean. Not the most Star-studded girl on the Hill but still quite nice, full of smiles ....

flamingmoose
31-07-2013, 04:49 PM
I think I know who you mean. Not the most Star-studded girl on the Hill but still quite nice, full of smiles ....

Hehe...happened at a few shops mate...and more than a few times there...the perils of not booking.. ;)

numberonebigsize
01-08-2013, 12:46 PM
The 141 establishments in HongKong are great. No taking money,going out for ages,using up punters time etc. Walk into the room,she says price,and within 30secs you are both into it.She always gives the full time and all goodies are on the table to be negotiated. Finish with a shower,pay agreed price plus tip if warranted and leave. Not a second wasted. Love em!!!!

gpeck80
02-08-2013, 06:43 PM
I like singapore girls for that too. Ive never been there, but I had a SP girl here and wow she was great.

tikogoh
13-09-2013, 12:07 AM
I know my regular collects the money and checks her phone before meeting me in the room. I know this because of her Whatsapp "last seen" timing.