PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Sue - Little Miss GFE

Punter Poontang
27-07-2013, 04:52 AM
Following on from my recent review of Moē ...... ahhh, Moē ...... <3 <3 <3 ...... err, where was I?? Oh right, Sue.

Still no joy in being able to hook up a repeat with Jas or Cassie, and sick of staring at the roster every day without Moē's name being on it, I booked Sue. I'd already decided to cross the Golden Premium Japanese girls off my list first, and Sue came with a similar description, similar reviews, and a few saucy photos to boot. It just seemed like I couldn't miss with this girl, but in the end I'd say I might've clipped the crossbar.

Sue is indeed a great girl, very GFE oriented, but I just don't think we quite clicked well enough for me to open up her slightly wilder side which other reviewers have been fortunate enough to see. It's one of those things that you can't quite put your finger on as to how or why, after all there's an infinite number of variables, but after what was still a really enjoyable session it just fell short of achieving real "fireworks".

I will take my fair share of the blame for that as Sue loves DATY, and eating her out was indeed very enjoyable. She does have a very tight pussy that gripped the single finger I managed to slowly wedge in there. But try as I might I just couldn't get her over the line with all my usual tricks, and while feeling really bad about it, I cut my losses and selfishly got her onto the BBBJ in order to make sure I could still get my 2 shots off in the hour. So maybe if I'd seen her first up, managed the clock a bit better, or been more successful on that trip "downtown" things would have really kicked off deluxe. Who knows??

We rested up, chatted away, she is such a sweet girl, then we kissed for some time before I requested another BBBJ to get me going for round 2. Her BJ was great, very enthusiastic and I considered letting her continue for a lot longer, but a quick glance at the clock and remembering how tight that pussy was when inserting just one finger earlier, I dommed up and mounted her in kneeling mish. Sue had her legs up and together, a position that can make even a girl with a "Grand Canyon" seem snug, but with Sue's naturally tight pussy it just felt amazing. I was fighting a losing battle from the get go, and when I picked up the pace just a little and she clamped down around me I was gonski. Clean up, shower, and out the door right on the second bell with one last kiss and a big smile on the dial.

Based on this session I found Sue to be very willing, just ever so slightly more compliant or reactive, without showing the same initiative as other girls I've really clicked with so that at times made her seem a little more distant by comparison .... but please bear in mind this is all relative!! If I'd seen her a month ago I'd probably be outside her room again right now with a dozen red roses and a boom box over my head to serenade her and declare my undying love, it's just that after some truly amazing sessions in recent weeks this one didn't hit those same lofty heights.

I know it's not kosher to do the comparison thing, but I'll just highlight some differences between Sue and Moē as they're the only current Gold Premium J-Girls on the roster, and both have such similar reviews and descriptions. Having seen them both recently, this may help others to decide which is the girl for them.

Sue would be slightly more solid in build, and while still petite, her comparatively larger frame IS accompanied by a most magnificent set of tits. They're ripe and firm, and probably her best physical asset, along with that exceptionally tight pussy. Moē is definitely slimmer with very small tits, so beware if you're a boob man. Moē's definitely more my type being partial to the spinners .... if I want a curvier, more feminine girl with tits, I go all out and book Cassie or Jasmin to get to the opposite end of the spectrum. So just personal opinion, Sue's shape is a little "middle of the road" for me. But if you're the kind of guy that wants the best of both worlds, a little from column's A & B at the same time, you will probably love Sue.

They're both very sweet and capable of providing supreme GFE sessions, but I personally found Moē easier to get warmed up and displaying her PSE side too. That could be a case of chemistry, or it could be due to seeing them at different times, Moē was first up for the day while Sue was not. So it wouldn't surprise me at all if another punter had quite the opposite preference .... anyways, I'll be doing everything within my power to return for Moē, that much is clear. But if Sue sounds like your type, and especially if you're willing to lead and tell her what you want, go and see her in the next few months before that visa expires and she is lost back to the land of the rise-inducing hotties forever. I sincerely doubt you'll be disappointed.

hoshimoony
27-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Nice review on Sue :)

I have to say I agree with what you've written on her, my views on her are not that different from yours after my experience. She gives a great GFE and on any other day I would have fallen in love with her, but I couldn't really click with her as well as I would have liked to. I've blamed it all on having the Jas virus at the time, you probably can on some combination of the Moe/Jasmin/Cassie virus :cool2:

She did give a pretty wild cow girl though, I've never had a girl before of after that was THAT energetic in that position. And her BBBJ - I probably should go and experience that again just for that experience!

MaxPunter
27-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Looking at the pictures Sue seems a bit on the "solid build" side..bit too much for my likings, same seems to apply to Jasmine...but i never met them so it is difficult to judge from the pictures posted on Ginza's website

Who do you guys believe has the pretties face?
Who has a slim and well proportioned body?

I am into slim, toned with cute face

Trying to decide between Jasmine, Sue, Jessie, Bebe...since last time i wasn't particularly happy i want to make a good choice

Jessie probably meets all the requirements, but i fucked too many thai girls when i was working in Bangkok, while i am still short on japanese

hoshimoony
27-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Looking at the pictures Sue seems a bit on the "solid build" side..bit too much for my likings, same seems to apply to Jasmine...but i never met them so it is difficult to judge from the pictures posted on Ginza's website

Who do you guys believe has the pretties face?
Who has a slim and well proportioned body?

I am into slim, toned with cute face

Trying to decide between Jasmine, Sue, Jessie, Bebe...since last time i wasn't particularly happy i want to make a good choice

Jessie probably meets all the requirements, but i fucked too many thai girls when i was working in Bangkok, while i am still short on japanese

I think some of those photos don't do the girls justice, some of them are much better in real life! Sue I would say would fit the description of "slim, toned and cute face" unless that changed in the last 2 months.

"Prettiest" is such a subjective concept - I can say Snow and you'll probably disagree if I say that :P Having said that, Sue would be one of the prettiest girls I've been with.

Jasmin has curves in all the right places, and if a good service is part of the requirement then you can't go wrong! Jessie's part Indian if that helps distinguish her from your experiences in Bangkok :)

MaxPunter
27-07-2013, 06:13 PM
I think some of those photos don't do the girls justice, some of them are much better in real life! Sue I would say would fit the description of "slim, toned and cute face" unless that changed in the last 2 months.

"Prettiest" is such a subjective concept - I can say Snow and you'll probably disagree if I say that :P Having said that, Sue would be one of the prettiest girls I've been with.

Jasmin has curves in all the right places, and if a good service is part of the requirement then you can't go wrong! Jessie's part Indian if that helps distinguish her from your experiences in Bangkok :)

Had lots of mixed thai girls in Bkk and Pattaya and Patong and Ko Chang and Koh Samui and Koh Tao and .... the great thing about Thailand is that you can find all the most exotic mix...at the end my favourite were the girls from Chang Mai area: slim, tall, white; a mix between Thai, Mongolian and some hints of russians

Is Sue slimmer than Jasmine?
I believe the poll is between this 2 right now

Punter Poontang
27-07-2013, 06:42 PM
I've blamed it all on having the Jas virus at the time, you probably can on some combination of the Moe/Jasmin/Cassie virus :cool2:

She did give a pretty wild cow girl though, I've never had a girl before of after that was THAT energetic in that position.

Definitely an element of my heart being stolen by Moē at that time, which I tried to highlight so as not to be harsh on Sue, she's still a great girl. I didn't get the cowgirl which you and rooter both highlighted, partly my poor time management of this session I suspect, so that's probably something which could have kicked it up a notch.

Punter Poontang
27-07-2013, 06:50 PM

Max, I wouldn't say Sue is "solid", she's still a petite size 6. Just pretty straight up and down imo, no real curves, but magnificent tits on that frame.

Whereas Jas needs to come with a warning label, "Dangerous Curves Ahead". She's all woman, all sexy, curves everywhere, but it's all somehow packed into a frame the same size (or possibly even smaller) than Sue.

Between those two, I'd pick Jas every time. The only thing in Sue's favour is that she's younger, so her tits would be a little firmer / perkier.

hoshimoony
27-07-2013, 07:10 PM

Hmm... Poontang probably remembers better than me because he's seen both of them more recently. I can't be subjective about Jas at the moment, you'll only hear praises come out of my mouth when it comes to her! You probably can ask that to Wilson when making the booking, I think he'll be happy to provide more info.

Edit: Ah didn't see your comment up there Poontang. Yup I agree, Sue is younger and possibly prettier depending on tastes. I personally think Jas is cuter though.

MaxPunter
27-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Guys...you are not making it easy ;)

I usually prefer younger and prettier girls (apparently Sue), but the sdescription of Jasmine's curvy body and enthusiasm really caught me

But Sue gaves good GFE and i love GFE...but Jasmine is sexier and i love sexy girls..but Sue gives a great BBBJ and i die for it...but Jasmine...but...but

I am now oriented for Jasmine first and Sue later....oooops i forgot about Bebe...now it gets even more complicated

bigroundtits
27-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Snow is the best. I have tried Sue, I could not clicked with her either. But I got to admit she has the body I REALLY love. Her perfect smooth young elastic and shinny white skin, her ample perfect-shaped tits. She has very beautiful legs too. Also small waist and pretty arse. What more do you want? But Snow is just better in almost every aspect except maybe the body. Much more proactive, better BBBJ, better emotional connection.

Punter Poontang
27-07-2013, 09:27 PM
I usually prefer younger and prettier girls (apparently Sue), but the description of Jasmine's curvy body and enthusiasm really caught me

Deliberately didn't mention it before because it's subjective, but I find Jas prettier than Sue. Any red blooded male should find her cuter and sexier too, even if she's not as pretty to your tastes, her infectious personality and enthusiasm will win you over within minutes.

Vote 1 - Jasmin

the wizard
27-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Deliberately didn't mention it before because it's subjective, but I find Jas prettier than Sue. Any red blooded male should find her cuter and sexier too, even if she's not as pretty to your tastes, her infectious personality and enthusiasm will win you over within minutes.

Vote 1 - Jasmin

Max- totally agree with Poontang- Jas just does it for me- i haven't seen Sue because Jass keeps
getting in the way.
There is a reason I have seen her so many times, she has a cutness that is hard for me to describe
I have come so close many times to asking her out- she is so addictive....

Punter Poontang
27-07-2013, 11:02 PM

She has a standing offer for my hand in marriage, but errrr, of course that's only to extend her visa as a service to you all. :-P

the wizard
27-07-2013, 11:12 PM
Funny you say that I also offered my services along similar lines- We are just trying to work out what course she shouldtake up- because she dosen't like the prospect of study.
I'am thinking something challenging like Japanese for beginners !!!

MaxPunter
27-07-2013, 11:20 PM
Max- totally agree with Poontang- Jas just does it for me- i haven't seen Sue because Jass keeps
getting in the way.
There is a reason I have seen her so many times, she has a cutness that is hard for me to describe

Cuteness is a magic word for me... even though i am cauc i share the same preference of asian males of cuteness over sexiness
I wonder why Jasmine that has such a large fan club is not in the same category of Sue and Snow

MaxPunter
27-07-2013, 11:27 PM
Snow is the best. I have tried Sue, I could not clicked with her either. But I got to admit she has the body I REALLY love. Her perfect smooth young elastic and shinny white skin, her ample perfect-shaped tits. She has very beautiful legs too. Also small waist and pretty arse. What more do you want? But Snow is just better in almost every aspect except maybe the body. Much more proactive, better BBBJ, better emotional connection.

Aishhhh...it looks like i am the only one that had a un-memorable session with Snow
I have to say though that her body is not my style...by the way now way she is 20yo, 25 or over would be more appropriate

Punter Poontang
27-07-2013, 11:28 PM
Cuteness is a magic word for me... even though i am cauc i share the same preference of asian males of cuteness over sexiness
I wonder why Jasmine that has such a large fan club is not in the same category of Sue and Snow

Then your decision is made. Jas is cuteness bottled, as kawaii as it gets for us white fellas.

As for the category, it's one of life's great mysteries, but also one of those things you should just accept and not question. :-P

In all seriousness, it would be because she is a little older than the other Gold Premium girls, but imo she doesn't look it. The girl is fucking sexy, just book her (after she's been pre-heated by an officially accredited JFC agent, of course).

the wizard
27-07-2013, 11:32 PM
I was looking for her at the coffee festival last Sunday- couldn't find her
I said I would buy her another coffee there after the one we drank together in the room.
Max I have just accepted your admission to the JFC- congratulations.

Club President

hoshimoony
27-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Max, I think you should just see both of them for yourselves and decide. You never know, you might click with Sue the way rooter did, and there's a reason why she was elevated to Golden Premium after two weeks. I haven't seen anyone that hasn't liked Jas though, except maybe bro bbbandit (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36611-A-collection-of-reviews-from-the-bandit) who didn't appreciate her the way we do - but then again he thinks Snow was beautiful so that just shows how subjective all this is! Only you can really find the answer for yourself :)

btw if you want advice of someone that didn't click with Snow either (Gucci) - he seems to love Jessie, Victoria and Cassie, just to confuse you a bit more :P

Funny you say that I also offered my services along similar lines- We are just trying to work out what course she shouldtake up- because she dosen't like the prospect of study.

Hey, you two don't you even think about it, she's mine! :P

Club President

haha sneaky, that needs to be decided fair and square!

MaxPunter
27-07-2013, 11:55 PM
Thanks for the good tips, i have made up my mind...let be Jasmine first and Sue later

My first experience with Cassie was too good and i am afraid that a second one could only be disappointing when compared to that memorable one...but one day i will be back

the wizard
28-07-2013, 12:22 AM

Ok Ok

We will sort that out D'artagnon - 12.00 tomorrow
opposite the Catherdral- pls avoid Cardinal Richelieu's guards
Porthos, Athos and myself Aramis will be there to meet you. he he

hoshimoony
28-07-2013, 12:49 AM
Ok Ok

We will sort that out D'artagnon - 12.00 tomorrow
opposite the Catherdral- pls avoid Cardinal Richelieu's guards
Porthos, Athos and myself Aramis will be there to meet you. he he

Deal.

Yes, involving the Cardinal would lead to complexities that we would prefer not to think about!
But you should know that three against one is not what I would call "fair and square", especially when we're all supposed to be on the same side :P

Gucci2012
28-07-2013, 12:59 AM
She has a standing offer for my hand in marriage, but errrr, of course that's only to extend her visa as a service to you all. :-P

Uh oh!!!.....both your comments are "red button" material ahahaha only observant Ginza patrons will know what "red button" I'm referring to....I always laugh at it because we've all been guilty of atleast one of the sins as proclaimed by Ginza.

My experience with Jasmin was amazing..... I can see why she has many fans :-)

bbbandit
28-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Max, I think you should just see both of them for yourselves and decide. You never know, you might click with Sue the way rooter did, and there's a reason why she was elevated to Golden Premium after two weeks. I haven't seen anyone that hasn't liked Jas though, except maybe bro bbbandit (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36611-A-collection-of-reviews-from-the-bandit) who didn't appreciate her the way we do - but then again he thinks Snow was beautiful so that just shows how subjective all this is! Only you can really find the answer for yourself :)

btw if you want advice of someone that didn't click with Snow either (Gucci) - he seems to love Jessie, Victoria and Cassie, just to confuse you a bit more :P

Hey, you two don't you even think about it, she's mine! :P

Agree with bro Hoshimony on this one. I think you just need to see both and decide who suits your tastes more. While I personally didn't find Jas as attractive as other brothers here, what I will say is that her service was outstanding! I haven't had the pleasure of spending any time with Sue, so can't comment on her. Either way, with the Ginza girls I doubt you can ever really have a BAD time. You might enjoy your time with some more than others, but I think this is dependant on your own preferences as everyone is different.

Punter Poontang
28-07-2013, 12:01 PM
Either way, with the Ginza girls I doubt you can ever really have a BAD time. You might enjoy your time with some more than others, but I think this is dependant on your own preferences as everyone is different.

This. I've said it before, but the "worst" session I've had at Ginza still eclipsed the best session I've had elsewhere (with the disclaimer I was predominantly an RnT guy until this year).

Agree you should see them both, just definitely see Jas first. :-P

rooter
28-07-2013, 12:37 PM
Let's just recap on all the girls mentioned in this thread:
Sue
Jasmin
Moe
Victoria
Cassie
Jessie
What an amazing group of girls!
There is always the YMMV and "user error" factor but these girls are as good as it gets!

the wizard
28-07-2013, 01:12 PM
This. I've said it before, but the "worst" session I've had at Ginza still eclipsed the best session I've had elsewhere (with the disclaimer I was predominantly an RnT guy until this year).

So true El Presidente.....

Sue
Jasmin
Moe
Victoria
Cassie
Jessie
What an amazing group of girls!
There is always the YMMV and "user error" factor but these girls are as good as it gets!

Rooter find me another place that has this type of collective quality....

hoshimoony
28-07-2013, 02:35 PM

Yup tell me if anyone's out there that can top the "worst" session I've had at Ginza for the same value, I'll gladly go and have a try.

btw if you want to maximise on the pleasure you get out of Sue, you might want to see her first because there's a pretty good chance that Jas will absolutely change your world and nothing will ever be the same again!

MaxPunter
28-07-2013, 05:23 PM
btw if you want to maximise on the pleasure you get out of Sue, you might want to see her first because there's a pretty good chance that Jas will absolutely change your world and nothing will ever be the same again!
This is a quite a statement! I will try to forget about it; i don't want to go in with too much expectations and get disappointed if i don't get the same treatment

I had this great session with Angela@MyGirlsDorm that gave me the best GFE i have ever had while bro crazymango who went the next day felt he was ripped-off...so it's all relative and (thanks god) depends also on how to human beings connects

rooter
28-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Rooter find me another place that has this type of collective quality....

I will take that as a rhetorical question.

And that's just the girls mentioned in this thread!
Then of course there is also Bebe, Saki, Dianna, Catherine, Lemon, Hoshi, Mini ... and on it goes ...

Punter Poontang
28-07-2013, 05:43 PM
I had this great session with Angela@MyGirlsDorm that gave me the best GFE i have ever had while bro crazymango who went the next day felt he was ripped-off...so it's all relative and (thanks god) depends also on how to human beings connects

While that's true, I can't think of a girl I've ever seen that should come with LESS of a YMMV warning than Jas. She's just so naturally warm and friendly and fun to be around, if you don't hit it off with her you're just doing punting all wrong.

the wizard
28-07-2013, 06:21 PM
While that's true, I can't think of a girl I've ever seen that should come with LESS of a YMMV warning than Jas. She's just so naturally warm and friendly and fun to be around, if you don't hit it off with her you're just doing punting all wrong.

She is naturally warm and friendly- for me personally, no one has emulated her. even my other favorites- Sorry girls
Jasmin is so genuine and fun,with other Girls the Gfe can seem faked and forced-

And I agree with Poontang, you would have to be totally unlikable not to hit it off with her and then she would
still convert you.

hoshimoony
29-07-2013, 02:52 AM
This is a quite a statement! I will try to forget about it; i don't want to go in with too much expectations and get disappointed if i don't get the same treatment

Alright, just to get your expectations down a bit, I'll rephrase and say that Jas changed my world but that may not necessarily apply to you.

But I got to agree with Poontang and wiz, she is so warm and also quite versatile so there's a good chance you'll love her. And I believe she treats everyone with the same attitude and energy, no matter if you're her first or her last for the day. Seriously I want to believe I'm the only one getting special treatment from her, but clearly that's not true!

Anyway Jas is hijacking Sue's thread so back to Sue. If Sue was the first girl I saw at Ginza, I would probably have booked her for a repeat session straight away. Having said that, there's at least 3 guys including myself that didn't quite click with her because each experienced amazing connections in their previous session with girls like Jasmin, Moe and Mini. On the other hand I think rooter went straight back for a repeat session! So Sue is more up to the individual and it's probably best to go in with the YMMV tag in mind. I can say though from experience that she's young, pretty, slim and can be wild if you hit the right buttons :P

HengDai
29-07-2013, 12:34 PM
But I got to agree with Poontang and wiz, she is so warm and also quite versatile so there's a good chance you'll love her. And I believe she treats everyone with the same attitude and energy, no matter if you're her first or her last for the day. Seriously I want to believe I'm the only one getting special treatment from her, but clearly that's not true!
WHAT? You mean I'm not the only guy getting special treatment? DAM! hahahahaha

Anyway, back to Sue :) My problem is I have enjoyed fantastic sessions with gems like Cassie, Jas & Yukana and so my time with Sue was great but not out of this world, but it is all relative and I feel the bar is set too high now for me :( I feel bad for any new girls I see who just don't seem to tick all the right boxes that I know others could (very easily too mind you).

Like Hoshi said, if you saw Sue first or Sue at another shop, you'd be going back for more any day of the week though.

So in saying that, maybe you should try Sue first and then book Jas? Build the anticipation more :P

rooter
29-07-2013, 01:56 PM
When I first met Sue the first thing I wrote was she was the "BEST GFE ever".
I usually try to avoid absolute statements but in this case I just couldn't help myself.
She was just so amazing!
Anyway I was still in a post coital haze when I made that grandiose claim, but I am not going to back peddle now.
IMO as far as GFE goes she is top of the list.
There are a few girls up there with her; Jasmin, being one of them, but none higher.
Just IMO of course - totally subjective.

Punter Poontang
29-07-2013, 03:29 PM
When I first met Sue the first thing I wrote was she was the "BEST GFE ever".

lol, I consulted that review when coming up with the title for this one. ;-)

I'd say Sue is the most "GFE" girl I've seen there too, but it depends on what GFE is to you, I mean it in terms of her just being so sweet and willing. It was a pretty gentle session all round, very similar to the kind I've had with a real-life Japanese garufurendo.

In that respect I find Jas very different. She's got that PSE side too and because she's just so much fun, to me she's more like a mate, the ultimate fuckbuddy. Jas and Moē are the perfect blend for mine, but I'd say Sue is more pure "GFE" than both.

MaxPunter
29-07-2013, 03:53 PM
The question is: Who is the FULL PACKAGE ?

My stringent Requirements:
- Pretty face
- Young
- Sweet but cheeky
- Slim with some nice curves
- Toned and firm
- Good BBBJ
- Tight pussy
- Service oriented attitude

eh eh ...Impossible? Well Cassie checks all the ticks, and Toshika was very close to it...anyone else?

hoshimoony
31-07-2013, 02:41 AM
The question is: Who is the FULL PACKAGE ?

My stringent Requirements:
- Pretty face
- Young
- Sweet but cheeky
- Slim with some nice curves
- Toned and firm
- Good BBBJ
- Tight pussy
- Service oriented attitude

eh eh ...Impossible? Well Cassie checks all the ticks, and Toshika was very close to it...anyone else?

You know, Lemon wouldn't be a bad choice either! I guess she's more tiny than slim and isn't a PSE girl, but she ticks most of the boxes :P

MaxPunter
31-07-2013, 11:22 AM
You know, Lemon wouldn't be a bad choice either! I guess she's more tiny than slim and isn't a PSE girl, but she ticks most of the boxes :P

Interesting, but..i forgot to add that i had enough of Thai girls...eh eh...i know i am fussy

Amos33
31-07-2013, 12:14 PM
Interesting, but..i forgot to add that i had enough of Thai girls...eh eh...i know i am fussy

Lemon is Japanese not Thai.

hoshimoony
31-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Haha yup she's a J girl, such a tight pussy too :)

MaxPunter
31-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Haha yup she's a J girl, such a tight pussy too :)

I read your review on Lemon and it looks extremely interesting...don't know why i implied she was Thai, i guess because Lemon is a very common nickname for girls in Thailand along with Apple, Orange...they love their fruit up there

Lemon is in today...what a temptation

Mr. Who
31-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Go away, all of you guys! Imagine Sue comes to this forum, opens this AR of her which appears to have over 40 posts, and finds no mentioning of herself in more than half of the posts...

rooter
31-07-2013, 05:47 PM
I think 90% of the girls never read this forum, which is probably a good thing!
Anyway just in case you are reading this Sue - you are gorgeous!