PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do you ask your girl to kneel down when doing BJ on you?

Clinton
13-12-2012, 08:05 PM
To me, the signt of the girl who does BJ on me kneeling down in front of me really turns me on. I wonder how many of you share the same feeling. However, most of the girls I saw do not do this. They either sit or squat. I really wanted to tell them but often was afraid of offending them. I didn't want to appear that I was forcing them to do sth they did not like. Shouldn't they know this? Do they need me to remind them of this? What would you do with this situation? Please advise.

wilisno
13-12-2012, 08:13 PM
To me, the signt of the girl who does BJ on me kneeling down in front of me really turns me on. I wonder how many of you share the same feeling. However, most of the girls I saw do not do this. They either sit or squat. I really wanted to tell them but often was afraid of offending them. I didn't want to appear that I was forcing them to do sth they did not like. Shouldn't they know this is the way guys like? Do they need me to remind them of this? What would you with this situation? Please advise.
Just go to Styles ! Have you been reading the forum ?

the wizard
13-12-2012, 08:24 PM
To me, the signt of the girl who does BJ on me kneeling down in front of me really turns me on. I wonder how many of you share the same feeling. However, most of the girls I saw do not do this. They either sit or squat. I really wanted to tell them but often was afraid of offending them. I didn't want to appear that I was forcing them to do sth they did not like. Shouldn't they know this is the way guys like? Do they need me to remind them of this? What would you with this situation? Please advise.

Iv'e asked girls at 64 and Ginza and they were ok with it. Just ask them politely, I don't think you would offend them.
If they are not comfortable don't force the issue.

Punted-till-Munted
13-12-2012, 09:22 PM
I always ask for what I want.

worst case they say no.

cisco
13-12-2012, 09:36 PM
I always ask for what I want.

worst case they say no.
You are funny bro

Punted-till-Munted
13-12-2012, 09:40 PM
hehe

why?

its true but, ask for what you like them to do, nicely ofcourse and need to read the situation.

you wouldn't ask for anal if they don't even like you touching their Rita. just an example.

but yeah ask nicely and politely what you like them to do. :)

cisco
13-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Agreed........

Clinton
13-12-2012, 09:55 PM
I will try to ask them next time. Like "would you please be on your knees?" Nevertheless, I think this should be common knowledge to all the girls. I bet most guys want to see the girls on their knees. I hope the shop owners can train their girls to make this a default choice of the girls. It is guys who want the girls to sit who should ask.

Bracket
13-12-2012, 10:07 PM
I will try to ask them next time. Like "would you please be on your knees?" ... Is that how Monica did it to you, Mr Clinton? :D

Licker
13-12-2012, 10:18 PM
Is that how Monica did it to you, Mr Clinton? :D

no no no

"I'm going to say this again:
I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.
I never told anybody to kneel, not a single time; never.
These allegations are false."

Punted-till-Munted
13-12-2012, 10:25 PM
Rita - tits

damn autocorrect

AHLUNGOR
13-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Are you talking about private situation like wife, girl friend, ONS, your secretary etc. or a commercial situation like a WL or ML or BBBJL @ Styles etc ??

very different situations

Clinton
14-12-2012, 09:31 AM
Are you talking about private situation like wife, girl friend, ONS, your secretary etc. or a commercial situation like a WL or ML or BBBJL @ Styles etc ??

very different situations

Good question. I should have made that clear. I am talking about WLs.

Clinton
14-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Is that how Monica did it to you, Mr Clinton? :D

Some bro suggested me to go to Style to get girls kneeling down in front of me, but that's not my choice, why? If you still remember, I said before that "Oral sex is not sex".

wilisno
14-12-2012, 10:23 AM
Some bro suggested me to go to Style to get girls kneeling down in front of me, but that's not my choice, why? If you still remember, I said before that "Oral sex is not sex".
It was me who suggested you to go to Styles, and no, I don't remember what you said, haha, I can't remember what everybody said, I wish I could. But oral sex is not sex ??? Even when you put the word sex in it ???

cisco
14-12-2012, 10:32 AM

So you mean , when you put your banana in to WEE WEE then its call Sex ?

Licker
14-12-2012, 11:04 AM
It was me who suggested you to go to Styles, and no, I don't remember what you said, haha, I can't remember what everybody said, I wish I could. But oral sex is not sex ??? Even when you put the word sex in it ???

I believe Mr Clinton is refering to the comments made by Mr Clinton (Bill) back in 95.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky." :cool2:

At the time Mr Clinton did not consider a BJ as sexual relations. Thus no improprieties happened with the intern in question. :sweat:

wilisno
14-12-2012, 11:34 AM
I believe Mr Clinton is refering to the comments made by Mr Clinton (Bill) back in 95.

At the time Mr Clinton did not consider a BJ as sexual relations. Thus no improprieties happened with the intern in question. :sweat:
Oh ! Sorry Mr.President ! But it's confusing on his part, he did use the word sex in his post.

And to be fair, I just answered his enquiry about where to get BBBJ with the girl on her knees, that's Styles where people are raving about on the forum, I didn't say it's sex either ! ;) ;) ;)

cisco
14-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Oh ! Sorry Mr.President ! But it's confusing on his part, he did use the word sex in his post.

And to be fair, I just answered his enquiry about where to get BBBJ with the girl on her knees, that's Styles where people are raving about on the forum, I didn't say it's sex either ! ;) ;) ;)

Funny .......

Clinton
14-12-2012, 01:59 PM

Yes, you are right. I was referring to that event happened to me in 95.

Gpop
14-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Don't get me wrong I'm nice to the girls but!!!!
I'm paying them so if I want her on her knees I simply tell her to get on her knees!!
Simple!!!
I want her to stand on a chair!! I tell her to hop on the chair!!
Simple!!
G...

kickass
14-12-2012, 06:11 PM
Hell yeah ... I made a western girl kneel, then bow like I was the king ... then she was allowed to suck my dick.

Clinton
14-12-2012, 07:54 PM
Hell yeah ... I made a western girl kneel, then bow like I was the king ... then she was allowed to suck my dick.

How did you asked for this?

Punted-till-Munted
14-12-2012, 08:37 PM

wave a potential tip in her face

cisco
14-12-2012, 08:51 PM
Oh yes ,....

Licker
14-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Well, for ML's, put two $20 dollar notes on the floor and tell her: if you put your knees on those and give me a BBBJ, they are yours.

No, not really. This is a silly question to start with. It depends on the girl how you approach the issue.
For some WL's, you don't have to as they would do it in the shower or right after anyway.

Clinton
15-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Well, for ML's, put two $20 dollar notes on the floor and tell her: if you put your knees on those and give me a BBBJ, they are yours.

No, not really. This is a silly question to start with. It depends on the girl how you approach the issue.
For some WL's, you don't have to as they would do it in the shower or right after anyway.

Bro Licker, could u please recommend some of these WLs who would do it without being asked. None of the girls I saw at GINZA did it.

AHLUNGOR
16-12-2012, 12:53 AM
Bro Licker, could u please recommend some o f these WLs who would do it without being asked. None of the girls I saw at GINZA did it.

Hi bro

I think most of the girls at 5 Star do BBBJ in the shower and I think the K-gals in GF do too.

And when they do they either kneel down or just lower the body to the right height to take your cock!!

Cum to think of it, last time I received this 5 Star services in the shower was actually not at 5 Star.......lol

Cheers

the wizard
16-12-2012, 07:01 AM
Bro Licker, could u please recommend some of these WLs who would do it without being asked. None of the girls I saw at GINZA did it.

Clinton, I think most time you need to ask, they don't know what you like.
It would be good if they did it automatically, that's why I like to ask the Girls for suggestions, tell them
what I like at the start, tell them it's ok for them to take control, and to be my teacher.

I asked Eli and she did
I asked Aki, same
Eva at 64 too.

Actually I can now recall, Toshika took my cock, without me prompting, whilst I was standing and her on the bed,
sort of semi kneel/lye you could say.

kickass
18-12-2012, 12:03 PM

I just explained how the session was going to pan out. I told her she's got to pretend I'm a king, kneel, and bow. She even called me m'Lord, just like an English servant girl. At Tiffany's, a couple of years back.

Licker
18-12-2012, 07:23 PM

Sorry for belated reply, I was out of town for the weekend.

Actually one of the girls at Ginza (Miyu) did just that for me. After shower we were standing and kissing for a prolonged time, and as I made no move towards the bed she took charge and started south, ending up on her knees.

There's been couple of others I remember:
Yoko (same place, different name) but she's left the country.
Helen (currently 533 and 647) after showering together.

But do not expect these two above mentioned girls to do it for you without asking.
On both occasions it has been the events that transpired prior that led to this.

Others I think have just squatted, but I can't remember for sure, as them actually being on their knees does not really matter for me.
The look up to my face when they have my cock in their mouth is what does it for me :)

Generally speaking I would say the odds of her being on her knees are higher if there is a soft carpet so that they don't get bruised on knees.
Just ask them, it is okay to ask, they don't think any less of you because of that.

If you really don't want to ask, then try for example placing a pillow on the floor in front of you. If she's got half a brain she gets the drift.