PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sydney visit

vinni
27-07-2013, 09:09 AM
Hello guys

Visiting Sydney from Brisbane on 24th for the weekend. Any shop you guys recommend around the Cabramatta area.
Read a few reviews, and checked on the map but alot of them seem to be near the city area.
Found a massage called Bei Bei massage on John street, any reviews?
Any massage parlors you guys recommend?. Wouldn't mind trying a Sydney brothel to compare because in Brisbane its just SHIT boring. :))

Thanks in advance sydneygoers :):slobber::slobber::slobber::slobber::slobber:

jbrowz
27-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Ginza....Must check it out.

Go Golden Class or Diamond..

Experience to remember

IExperiment
27-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Hello guys

Visiting Sydney from Brisbane on 24th for the weekend. Any shop you guys recommend around the Cabramatta area.
Read a few reviews, and checked on the map but alot of them seem to be near the city area.
Any massage parlors you guys recommend?. Wouldn't mind trying a Sydney brothel to compare because in Brisbane its just SHIT boring. :))

Better come to the CBD or know shop on the forum, just pick a girl that everyone has recommended.
Some shop to check out closer to you would be 45 George.

IExperiment
27-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Hello guys

On another note I was in Gold Coast last week for business and noticed all the way from the Airport to Surfer paradise I saw at least 10 Massage shop but since I did not have the time to visit I would like to ask how is the service ???

wilisno
27-07-2013, 02:25 PM
Hello guys

Take a train to Central where you have lots of eyes opening choices ! It's quite convenient !