PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ginza - New Pretty Thai: Angel, pretty, leggy, slim, 19yo

GINZA
27-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Angle: 19yo, very pretty, mix blood face, sexy size 6 body,slim, A cup, leggy, black long hair, very sexy tan skin, she knows how to please customers,

New Thai 4pm-1am (Golden Class Premium)

hoshimoony
27-07-2013, 04:53 PM
19yo pretty Thai girl, sounds like she's an angel on a mission to make heaven on Earth haha. Index updated :)

Poontang you better hurry cos she sounds like your type, someone need to beat rooter to her! :cool2:

Mr. Who
27-07-2013, 07:14 PM
Golden Class Premium for an A cup, the girl must be amazing in all the other dimensions!

rooter
27-07-2013, 10:32 PM
19yo pretty Thai girl, sounds like she's an angel on a mission to make heaven on Earth haha. Index updated :)
Poontang you better hurry cos she sounds like your type, someone need to beat rooter to her! :cool2:
My children, do I have to keep reminding you that I am but a humble Mesiah, I am not God, just the son of God - and a bastard son at that.
Only God herself is truly ubiquitous (having the power to be everywhere at the same time).
Alas, I do not have this power, so I was elsewhere when this fallen angel gently and gracefully landed onto a soft round Ginza bed.

x11
29-07-2013, 12:08 PM
rooter.... we still think you are at the very least a minor deity with how you manage to sample all these delights so promptly!

Punter Poontang
04-08-2013, 01:37 PM

Lol's, just saw this. She is my type, she's an absolute sweetie, but alas I wasn't that quick to the punch.

AR's for her and Love (plus one other) coming later this evening.

the wizard
04-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Lol's, just saw this. She is my type, she's an absolute sweetie, but alas I wasn't that quick to the punch.

You have been busy Poontang !!
Put's me to shame.......lol

hoshimoony
04-08-2013, 05:03 PM

right, so my second guess re your Thursday visit was correct, or was I? haha

Looking forward to another epic set of ARs, no pressure of course.
Damn how many girls have you been with since you've been back? :P

Punter Poontang
04-08-2013, 07:33 PM
Damn how many girls have you been with since you've been back? :P

Just those three (2 x Ginza and 1 x Juliet's). :-P