PDA

View Full Version : Natalie, the bronzed Indo gem! [Kyoto206]

Kyoto206
27-07-2013, 05:09 PM
This demure, soft-spoken 20 year old will remind you of that girl-next-door you never quite caught. Fond of GFE type encounters, she loves to please and be pleased! You may be surprised by the orgasm-inducing sounds escaping her quiet demeanor, especially in her favorite position - doggy!

As always, book in advance, fellas, and check our roster (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36585-KYOTO-206-Commonwealth-Surry-Hills-TODAY-s-Roster-(no-reply-please)) for availability!

Kyoto 206
206 Commonwealth Street
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
P: (02) 92804208

Oneonone
29-07-2013, 09:45 AM
She sure looks inviting!

Melbman002
29-07-2013, 11:18 AM
Yummo! Nice curves.

Natalie19
01-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Hi, It's me Natalie from Indonesia :p . I'm a bit shy and new for this forum:prettiness:. If you have some question about me and I'm gladly answer that :cool2:. My english maybe aren't that good but I'm gonna tried my best to answer what you need :miao:

She sure looks inviting!

RE : Thank you for that :love:

Looking forward to hear more of your comment and review :prettiness:

Cheers !

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Hi, It's me Natalie from Indonesia :p . I'm a bit shy and new for this forum:prettiness:. If you have some question about me and I'm gladly answer that :cool2:. My english maybe aren't that good but I'm gonna tried my best to answer what you need :miao:

Cheers !

Hi Natalie,

Welcome to the forum, it's great to see a working lady joining the forum !!

Keep up with your presence,

all the best

Cheers

:smile:

Oneonone
01-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Hello Natalie, Welcome to the forum, I am sure your English will be just fine, I will look forward to catching up with you at Kyoto

fatpork
01-08-2013, 05:44 PM

Cheers !

hello natalie :D apa kabar ?

Natalie19
01-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Hi Natalie,

Welcome to the forum, it's great to see a working lady joining the forum !!

Keep up with your presence,

all the best

Cheers

Hi AHLUNGOR :)
Thank you , it's really great to joining the forum and I'm keen to meeting you guys :miao:

Natalie19
01-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Hello Natalie, Welcome to the forum, I am sure your English will be just fine, I will look forward to catching up with you at Kyoto

Hi Oneonone :) Thank you for trusting my English :prettiness: Can't wait to meet you at Kyoto :miao: I'm at Kyoto now if you aren't busy for today maybe we can catching up :smile:

Cheers !

Natalie19
01-08-2013, 06:34 PM
hello natalie :D apa kabar ?

Halo fatpork :) baik tapi aku kesepian nih :rolleyes: , kamu ?

asiafever
01-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Another lovely girl in the forum. Welcome Natalie. .

Why oh why do I live so far from the city???

Can someone please open a Kyoto/Ginza in The Hills???

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Halo fatpork :) baik tapi aku kesepian nih :rolleyes: , kamu ?

唔知你寫乜

印尼文?

有機會係印尼華僑,識中文冇?

如果識中文就親切好多!

Haha, just wondering if Natalie is Indonesian Chinese ?

Cheers

Sextus
01-08-2013, 08:00 PM
You look and sound like an absolute sweetheart Natalie! :red_heart:

rainjy
01-08-2013, 08:34 PM
wonering if kyoto roster could be updated earlier :cry:

hari apa lagi?

Natalie19
02-08-2013, 12:23 AM
唔知你寫乜

印尼文?

有機會係印尼華僑,識中文冇?

如果識中文就親切好多!

Haha, just wondering if Natalie is Indonesian Chinese ?

Cheers

Hi AHLUNGOR, Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I don't really understand mandarin but I did google translate for what you wrote. I'm just descendent Chinese and I din't learn much Mandarin so I just know Bahasa and English.

And yes. I'm Indonesian Chinese :miao:

Natalie19
02-08-2013, 12:34 AM
You look and sound like an absolute sweetheart Natalie! :red_heart:

Thank you Sextus :love: Wanna meet me oneday maybe :prettiness: ?

Natalie19
02-08-2013, 12:38 AM
wonering if kyoto roster could be updated earlier :cry:

hari apa lagi?

Thanks for the reply rainjy ;) and what I know is the roster update every morning if you want to make sure who's really on its better to call the shop :miao:

hari apa lagi apa ya ? aku kerja atau ?

Sextus
02-08-2013, 12:45 AM
Thank you Sextus :love: Wanna meet me oneday maybe :prettiness: ?

How could I resist those prettiness eyes? Forum girls from Kyoto are making it very difficult to resist. I know what you are going to say now - "So why resist?" Good question. It must be a good question, because I have no answer to it!

Oneonone
02-08-2013, 02:07 AM
Hi Oneonone :) Thank you for trusting my English :prettiness: Can't wait to meet you at Kyoto :miao: I'm at Kyoto now if you aren't busy for today maybe we can catching up :smile:

Cheers !

I will have to catch up with you soon but cant make it at present! Have a good night.

rainjy
02-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the reply rainjy ;) and what I know is the roster update every morning if you want to make sure who's really on its better to call the shop :miao:

hari apa lagi apa ya ? aku kerja atau ?

roster kerjanya :prettiness:

i might gonna see you soon

Natalie19
02-08-2013, 03:18 PM
roster kerjanya :prettiness:

i might gonna see you soon

monday 12pm - 10 pm
thursday 11am - 2am
Friday 12 pm - 10 pm
Weekend by appointment only :miao:

** might change the roster so its better to call and ask:prettiness:**

looking forward to seeing you soon babe, I'm here until 10pm :miao:

Natalie19
02-08-2013, 03:26 PM
How could I resist those prettiness eyes? Forum girls from Kyoto are making it very difficult to resist. I know what you are going to say now - "So why resist?" Good question. It must be a good question, because I have no answer to it!

We are very hard to resist LOL :prettiness:

Sextus
02-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Natalie19, just like Hotsha19, does that mean you are 19 too?

Kyoto206
02-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Natalie19, just like Hotsha19, does that mean you are 19 too?

She's busy atm, hope you don't mind me answering for her. She is actually 20; I believe she was a bit confused by Hotsha's username

- Andy

Natalie19
06-08-2013, 12:44 AM
Hey all~ :miao:

I'm gonna working tomorrow for mostly of the day :shout:

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow :cool2:

Sextus
06-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Hey all~ :miao:

I'm gonna working tomorrow for mostly of the day :shout:

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow :cool2:

Natalie, your English charms me. I can't say definitely, but maybe I will come. :love:

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2013, 02:46 AM
Natalie, your English charms me. I can't say definitely, but maybe I will come. :love:

There is a Becky from this shop also posting as well !!

Kyoto206
06-08-2013, 02:57 PM
There is a Becky from this shop also posting as well !!

Sherina (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36940-New-photos-of-Sherina-your-favorite-pocket-rocket!-Kyoto-206&highlight=sherina), Natalie, Becky (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37015-Photo-of-Becky-the-ravishing-22-yr-old-beauty-Kyoto-206&highlight=becky) and Isis (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37012-Isis-the-sensual-goddess-is-here-with-more-photos!-Kyoto206&highlight=isis) are all posting, mate!

Natalie19
08-08-2013, 02:41 AM
Hi guys ~ :miao:

Natalie here :prettiness: I am gonna work for mostly all day for thursday and friday ..

For saturday from 10 am until 8 pm ;)

That's for this week roster :miao:

Looking forward to seeing you guys :love:

Natalie19
15-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Hi guys ~

Natalie here:prettiness: I am gonna work on saturday from 12 pm until late :cool2:

Thats it for this week ~ Looking forward to seeing you guys :prettiness::prettiness:

Cheers~ :big_smile:

cum_slow
15-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Natalie, you are hot

Sextus
15-08-2013, 06:38 PM
It is nice to see you back here posting Natalie.
Please keep us up to date when you are rostered on. :question:

Natalie19
24-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Hi guys :prettiness:

Nathalie back here ~

I'm gonna working tonight until close and for saturday & sunday from 10am - 8 pm

Thats it for this week roaster :cool2:

Falcon
25-08-2013, 04:03 AM
Hi guys :prettiness:

Nathalie back here ~

I'm gonna working tonight until close and for saturday & sunday from 10am - 8 pm

Thats it for this week roaster :cool2:

hai natalie apa kabar
i really want to meet youuu..
One dayy i will.. for sure

Natalie19
25-08-2013, 02:53 PM
hai natalie apa kabar
i really want to meet youuu..
One dayy i will.. for sure

Hi Falcon babe~
I will be waiting babe .. :love:
Will be great if you come today though feel horny :shout:

Falcon
26-08-2013, 12:43 AM
Hi Falcon babe~
I will be waiting abe .. :love:
Will be great if you come today though feel horny :shout:

:):):)
MyGod..
Do you available on Tuesday ???
can't wait can't wait..
Thankkk youuuuuu <3<3:prettiness::love:

Livelyyap
26-08-2013, 02:03 AM
Nathalie 19, bronzed, indo. Tick all the boxes for me not needed anymore details to make me drop in . Came by last week to check out. Dont mean to disrespect guys who comment earlier probably the shop owner lol. But to my disappointment she is a no go. Id say she 29 and over weight.

Sextus
26-08-2013, 02:42 AM
She looks nice and soft to me, I like soft landings!

Isis
26-08-2013, 08:02 AM
Don't mean to disrespect guys who comment earlier probably the shop owner lol. But to my disappointment she is a no go. Id say she 29 and over weight.

gosh, no disrespect intended @Livelyyap..but I'd love a public description given on you. And by now you should know Kyoto is not the kind of shop who relies on the 'shop owner' to write positive posts on us girls.

( good for you Nathalie for getting on the forum and giving it a go, even though it can be daunting at times, it can also be a great way to attract the clientele best suited to you ).

Natalie has got to be one of the sweetest, kind hearted girls with good spoken English I know here, a healthy weight that doesn't scream eating disorder.

Not hard for someone educated to write with a little tact, even if this girl wasn't your cup of tea :prettiness:

Just my two cents worth,

Isis

Eureka
26-08-2013, 08:28 AM
gosh, no disrespect intended @Livelyyap..but I'd love a public description given on you. And by now you should know Kyoto is not the kind of shop who relies on the 'shop owner' to write positive posts on us girls.

Natalie has got to be one of the sweetest, kind hearted girls with good spoken English I know here, a healthy weight that doesn't scream eating disorder.

Not hard for someone educated to write with a little tact, even if this girl wasn't your cup of tea.

Just my two cents worth,

Isis

Well said Isis & I 100% agree.

OK so Natalie is not your type !!! That's your choice !!!

So is using some respect now passe and whatever happened to Chivalry !!!
Surely Natalie (and everyone for that matter) is due regard and respect and as Isis notes ... you can express a view about her "look" ... and still be a gentleman !!

There will be many guys out there that will find a normal full bodied woman as sexy as hell. Some may even think Isis is too skinny & missing big jiggly bits !!! (OK - not me as she is exactly my type)

And I heard nothing negative about the person - Natalie's personality or warmth as a person = so it is a simple thing to comment ... Yes ... but with due regard and respect !!

My 1,000 Rupiah's worth !!

x11
26-08-2013, 09:32 AM
I doubt Natalie is over weight. Having seen the line up I doubt that any of the girls there are over weight. in fact it's more likely the opposite given how the media dictates what beauty is. I'm so tempted to take them all out for all you can eat and make sure they all get food babies.

to quote the Simpsons. . "all you can eat! all you can eat!"

"he's not a man he's an eating machine! "

and that's why I'm known as the ugly fat ol' man

Fisher
26-08-2013, 10:16 AM
Natalie looks perfect too me in the photos.
The wls posting on here has been brilliant as it shows their personalities off too us punters which makes a punt more enjoyable as there is a connection made before the intro (imo).
Showing disrepect too the wls will drive them off the forum and out of the industry plus it does not help us the punter in the eyes of the wls who will start too think us forum members as assholes or grubs because off the actions of a minority of members.

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2013, 11:02 AM
Nathalie 19, bronzed, indo. Tick all the boxes for me not needed anymore details to make me drop in . Came by last week to check out. Dont mean to disrespect guys who comment earlier probably the shop owner lol. But to my disappointment she is a no go. Id say she 29 and over weight.

I learnt it the hard way that everyone is entitled to his own opinion on girls, as long as the words are respectful and don't think saying the WL is 29 and over weight is nasty.

I always like a womanly body with big tits and round ass, so a well balanced size 12 to 14 for me is perfect and could very easily be seen as over weight by others. on the other hand, a tall and slim girl with A to B cups may be regarded as a "model" body and seems to be preferred by the majority of brothers - it's too skinny for me and perhaps some others.

There you go, no harm either way, there will always be punters looking for something different. And I doubt it very much if this lady is even reaching the BBW status, probably somewhere in between.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Boney
26-08-2013, 11:07 AM
gosh, no disrespect intended @Livelyyap..but I'd love a public description given on you.

Go Isis and Natalie, another cringe worthy episode was Sillyboys complaint about Ahlungor's description of Mimi at Stanmore, and that draged on for ages.

Confucius say -

"He who lives in glass house shouldn't throw stones"

Oneonone
26-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Well Natalie may not be a size 6 but she sure looks good to me, and to think the day I went to see her she phone in and said she would be late so I missed out on seeing her.

I am watching to roster to see when she is in again might have to pay a visit.

Sextus
26-08-2013, 02:14 PM
I think she is so sweet, her posts told me that first, and Isis has confirmed it. I want to see her but I am two reviews behind already!

wilisno
26-08-2013, 03:17 PM

( good for you Nathalie for getting on the forum and giving it a go, even though it can be daunting at times, it can also be a great way to attract the clientele best suited to you ).

Not hard for someone educated to write with a little tact, even if this girl wasn't your cup of tea :prettiness:

Just my two cents worth,

Isis

Bravo Isis ! Love a girl who would stand up for a friend !

Isis
26-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Bravo Isis ! Love a girl who would stand up for a friend !

Thanks Wilisno, and to all those that added some positivity to the thread. :miao:

It's not that I want people to refrain from speaking their mind so much, but when adding comments to a thread where you know the particular WL is also participating, a little bit of tact goes a long way (and you can still get your opinion across).
...Especially when she is young and new to the forum. Support and encouragement goes a long way to a wl. Our job takes a lot of inner strength and patience, compassion and understanding. What you chose to write, and how you express your views tells me (and everyone else) the sort of person you are...

Also.. There's really no need to even assume that Kyoto shop owner and or receptionist would be writing on here under a different name to boost the girls. Come on fella's.... Is it really that difficult to accept?

Thanks again for the positive posts..

Love n Light,

Xx Isis xX

wilisno
26-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Thanks Wilisno, and to all those that added some positivity to the thread. :miao:

It's not that I want people to refrain from speaking their mind so much, but when adding comments to a thread where you know the particular WL is also participating, a little bit of tact goes a long way (and you can still get your opinion across).
...Especially when she is young and new to the forum. Support and encouragement goes a long way to a wl. Our job takes a lot of inner strength and patience, compassion and understanding. What you chose to write, and how you express your views tells me (and everyone else) the sort of person you are...

Also.. There's really no need to even assume that Kyoto shop owner and or receptionist would be writing on here under a different name to boost the girls. Come on fella's.... Is it really that difficult to accept?

Love n Light,

Xx Isis xX

Very well said Isis, you're a very intelligent woman !

Unfortunately this is a public forum, some people would just abuse the freedom of speech, and it works both ways !

For example, when Ahlungor describes a bigger woman he likes, with big tits, he would say ( on numerous occasions ) that's a real woman ! It also sounds offensive to those ( majority of brothers on this forum ) as he put it, who prefer slim type of girls like yourself. It sounds like all the others like abnormal girls !

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2013, 05:39 PM

Unfortunately this is a public forum, some people would just abuse the freedom of speech, and it works both ways !

For example, when Ahlungor describes a bigger woman he likes, with big tits, he would say ( on numerous occasions ) that's a real woman ! It also sounds offensive to those ( majority of brothers on this forum ) as he put it, who prefer slim type of girls like yourself. It sounds like all the others like abnormal girls !

Haha brother Wil,

The key is bigger Tits !! Not bigger woman, but sometimes in order to have the big tits, I am happy to take the bigger woman as a whole package !!

To be honest, how many big tits girls are like Milo who also has a slim body ??

Cheers

:love:

wilisno
26-08-2013, 05:44 PM
Haha brother Wil,

The key is bigger Tits !! Not bigger woman, but sometimes in order to have the big tits, I am happy to take the bigger woman as a whole package !!

To be honest, how many big tits girls are like Milo who also has a slim body ??

Cheers

:love:

The point is not bigger tits or bigger woman, other sizes are real women too !

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

grant
26-08-2013, 06:12 PM

Just to nitpick, this was not an abuse of free speech; he was just expressing an opinion and that is fine. The point is to show some respect and decency on your part in the way you express yourself. Your mention of ahlungor is appropriate though.

It's not very hard to treat people like human beings as opposed to pieces of meat.

mista
26-08-2013, 06:18 PM
The key is RESPECT for ALL girls regardless of shape, size, background
ml/wl or non working!

Fisher
26-08-2013, 06:30 PM
The key is RESPECT for ALL girls regardless of shape, size, background
ml/wl or non working!
Hear hear too that could extend that statement too all human beings on this earth.
(Maybe some exceptions)

Happyas
27-08-2013, 03:38 PM
[QUOTE=Fisher;406908]Hear hear too that could extend that statement too all human beings on this earth.
(Maybe some exceptions)
Pedoes and wive bashers dont deserve respect

Sizematters
28-08-2013, 02:43 AM
Hi guys,

I thought I might clear some details on our lovely Natalie

Firstly, she is 20 years old and clearly looks 20 .... I was going to suggest that he apply for the new series of Specsaver adverts but that would be unkind :smile:

Secondly, she is a size 8 to 10 and taller and in proportion NOT fat, chubby or a few extra kgs. Check the photos posted.

I might add that she is a very demure sensitive girl that does take things to heart and while I haven't discussed this thread with her I know some comments will play on her self confidence.

Every client that has reviewed her will confirm she's very GFE and a very kind and giving person who tries hard to please her clients.

Regards
Q

Livelyyap
28-08-2013, 03:31 AM
How easy we believe that they are who they say they are in this forum. I may be tackless. But i rather stand up for the brothers here that im sure have bad expierience with misleading advertisement. I do have respect for the ladies i dont with dodgy shop owner who only care about profit.

Sextus
28-08-2013, 03:31 AM
Hey Natalie, it was just one (mistaken) guy, and everyone else (and her cat) :red_heart: you!

Kyoto206
28-08-2013, 12:57 PM
How easy we believe that they are who they say they are in this forum. I may be tackless. But i rather stand up for the brothers here that im sure have bad expierience with misleading advertisement. I do have respect for the ladies i dont with dodgy shop owner who only care about profit.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, mate, but I did post unaltered pictures - not sure how you can argue with that. Sounds like you misled yourself...

Nathalie 19, bronzed, indo. Tick all the boxes for me not needed anymore details to make me drop in.

stevepp
28-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Hi Kyoto206 management, can u please update the roster and tell us when will Natalie work?

Kyoto206
28-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Hi Kyoto206 management, can u please update the roster and tell us when will Natalie work?

Just spoke to her, stevepp. She'll be in tonight from 9pm-2am

Natalie19
29-08-2013, 04:50 PM

I doubt Natalie is over weight. Having seen the line up I doubt that any of the girls there are over weight. in fact it's more likely the opposite given how the media dictates what beauty is. I'm so tempted to take them all out for all you can eat and make sure they all get food babies.

to quote the Simpsons. . "all you can eat! all you can eat!"

"he's not a man he's an eating machine! "

and that's why I'm known as the ugly fat ol' man

Natalie looks perfect too me in the photos.
The wls posting on here has been brilliant as it shows their personalities off too us punters which makes a punt more enjoyable as there is a connection made before the intro (imo).
Showing disrepect too the wls will drive them off the forum and out of the industry plus it does not help us the punter in the eyes of the wls who will start too think us forum members as assholes or grubs because off the actions of a minority of members.

Natalie here :). Weight and age are sensitive subject to me:startle: Its give me a big shock when I heard that review so I really want to say big Thanks for the support that you guys give it to me.:prettiness:

Natalie19
29-08-2013, 04:58 PM

Just my two cents worth,

Isis

Love n Light,

Xx Isis xX

:prettiness: :love: Real big big Thank you for stood up for me and the support :shout: Real appreciate it :love:

Natalie19
29-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Hey Natalie, it was just one (mistaken) guy, and everyone else (and her cat) :red_heart: you!

Hi Sextus:prettiness:, Thank you for the support :miao:
:red_heart: you too :miao:

Eureka
29-08-2013, 05:04 PM
:prettiness: :love: Real big big Thank you for stood up for me and the support :shout: Real appreciate it :love:

Well Done !!! You are a brave girl for coming out on this thread - at this time.
For many people they would have been tempted to just do nothing ... so hat off to you Miss Natalie !!

Of course you have absolutely nothing to be reticent or guarded about .. and many who have met you affirmed you are a girl we would all be lucky if we were able to spend time with you - best wishes for your future & your many supporters :)

Happyas
29-08-2013, 05:14 PM
Natalie looks very inviting need to get off arvo shift very soon to make more time to get too see natalie and the other stunners of kyoto.
Well done for having the conviction to be on the forum natalie looking forward untill we can meet

Natalie19
29-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Hi guys :prettiness: Natalie back here :miao:

It was big week for me by the shocking review that I saw here :confused2:

Big thank you once again for all of you that stood up and the kind support for me and especially Isis :prettiness:
And from my opinion is "Every people have their own likes nor dislikes" so thank you for the review even its not really pleasant one :sweat:

Anyway, I'm back work today from 3pm - 12 am midnight
Friday 11 am - 8 pm
Saturday 11 am - 11 pm

That's it for the roaster this week and looking forward to seeing you guys :prettiness:

Cheers :big_smile:

Natalie19
29-08-2013, 05:19 PM
Well Done !!! You are a brave girl for coming out on this thread - at this time.
For many people they would have been tempted to just do nothing ... so hat off to you Miss Natalie !!

Of course you have absolutely nothing to be reticent or guarded about .. and many who have met you affirmed you are a girl we would all be lucky if we were able to spend time with you - best wishes for your future & your many supporters :)

Thank you so much :red_heart:

Natalie19
29-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Natalie looks very inviting need to get off arvo shift very soon to make more time to get too see natalie and the other stunners of kyoto.
Well done for having the conviction to be on the forum natalie looking forward untill we can meet

Thank you :miao:
Looking forward to seeing you as well :prettiness:

Sextus
29-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Don't worry Natalie, we will, we will. :slobber:
I've liked you from your very first post sweetie. :red_heart:

x11
29-08-2013, 06:43 PM
Don't worry Natalie, we will, we will! :slobber:
I've liked you from your very first post sweetie. :red_heart:

so she had you at 'hello'... ?

that's a nice way to start an ar on her!

Sextus
29-08-2013, 06:50 PM
Yes, I think she has a warm heart.

x11
30-08-2013, 09:24 AM
I think perhaps I should venture beyond the Isis Zone and give her a try

pft.. I offend myself. .. saying give her a try is a bit dehumanising. perhaps should say I should meet her and see if we click

Natalie19
01-09-2013, 02:45 PM
Hi ~ Nice sunny day outside guys :miao:

Natalie work today until 8 pm :prettiness:

Looking forward seeing you guys today :red_heart:

**Roaster for next week gonna be put on tomorrow:miao:**

Natalie19
05-09-2013, 02:02 AM
Hi guys ~ how are you ? Hope you all well..
Been nice days recently ,, enjoying the sun and the spring coming :miao:

I'm gonna work again tomorrow from 6pm - 1 am
saturday and sunday might working but not sure about the timing yet :confused2:

If you guys wanna make booking on these days are welcome and I can come to work for that booking :cool2:

any question and suggestion are welcome as well ..

Looking forward to seeing you guys ~:prettiness::red_heart:

Starlight
05-09-2013, 06:34 AM

Cheers !

One post of Natalie19 created so much interest & response from punters, looks like Kyoto thread will soon be called Natalie19 Thread.

Happyas
05-09-2013, 10:39 PM
Just had a booking with natalie and the visit was worth it.
Natalie is a young woman who once she comes out of her shell does her utmost best to please you.
Natalie is a beautifull young woman who may not be everyones cup of tea but if you take your time with her and be gentle you will enjoy yourself.
Since a disparaging post above natalie is trying her best to put it in the past but being at a delicate young age she has taken it to heart and requires a bit more patience during the session but once she knows you will treat her right she is worth the visit.
Will i return yes i will thank you natalie for a good night and keep your spirits up.

garfield
06-09-2013, 10:05 AM
Natalie is a nice girl, young and very GDR, willing to please. I like her body with nice curves.

garfield
06-09-2013, 10:06 AM
Natalie is a nice girl, young and very Gfe, willing to please. I like her body with nice curves.

Natalie19
07-09-2013, 08:21 PM
Hi guys :love:

Natalie here :miao:
tonight gonna work from 10 pm - 2 am :cool:

for next week roaster will be updated on sunday night or monday :smile:

Looking forward to see you guys tonight :red_heart:

Cheers :cool:

Natalie19
07-09-2013, 08:23 PM
Just had a booking with natalie and the visit was worth it.
Natalie is a young woman who once she comes out of her shell does her utmost best to please you.
Natalie is a beautifull young woman who may not be everyones cup of tea but if you take your time with her and be gentle you will enjoy yourself.
Since a disparaging post above natalie is trying her best to put it in the past but being at a delicate young age she has taken it to heart and requires a bit more patience during the session but once she knows you will treat her right she is worth the visit.
Will i return yes i will thank you natalie for a good night and keep your spirits up.

Thank you for the lovely review :prettiness:

And looking forward to see you again Happyas :love:

Cheers~

Natalie19
07-09-2013, 08:25 PM
Natalie is a nice girl, young and very Gfe, willing to please. I like her body with nice curves.

Thank you garfield :prettiness:

Wondering when you gonna come and see me again :prettiness: ??

Cheers:cool2:

Natalie19
11-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Hi guys :miao: Natalie here ~
How you guys been doing ? Hoping all well :cool:
Been really hot and nice sunny day outside :cool: enjoy the sun ~ :shout:

For this week roaster , I'm gonna work
Wednesday 9 pm - 3 am
Thursday 8 pm - 3 am
Saturday 7 pm - 12 am (Could be until 3am)
Sunday **possibly just day time**

Will be updated if theres any change for the time :miao:
Looking forward to seeing you guys :red_heart:

Cheers
xoxo

Sextus
11-09-2013, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the update Natalie - wow, 3am is really late, I'll bet you sleep in until 11am! :cool: = Natalie wearing sunnies in the bright morning sun!

Natalie19
23-09-2013, 09:49 PM
Hi guys :miao:
Natalie here ~

Tonight gonna work until closed
Tuesday 10 am - 7 pm
Wednesday 7 pm - 3 am

For thursday until sunday gonna be updated on wednesday night ~

Thats is for this week roaster

Looking forward to seeing you guys :red_heart:

xoxo

Natalie19
16-10-2013, 03:47 AM
Hi guys ~ Natalie here :miao::miao:

Wednesday 10am - 2am :super_man:
Thursday 7pm - 3am
Sunday 2pm - 12am

Thats is for this week roaster :prettiness::prettiness:

Looking forward to seeing you guys :prettiness:

:red_heart: xoxo :red_heart:

Isis
16-10-2013, 09:14 AM
Hi sweety

Haven't seen u for ages :cry: I hope you're well and are getting treated like the princess you are.

Take care and hope to see u when I'm back at Kyoto next week

Mwah!! :red_heart: Isis

Natalie19
22-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Hi sweety

Haven't seen u for ages :cry: I hope you're well and are getting treated like the princess you are.

Take care and hope to see u when I'm back at Kyoto next week

Mwah!! :red_heart: Isis

Hi Isis :cry:

Yeah ~ really ages :prettiness: I miss u :miao:

Hope you doing well :prettiness: but hope our working time match so I can see you ;)

:love::love:

Natalie19
22-10-2013, 08:23 PM
Hi guys ~ Natalie here :prettiness:

Here is roaster for this week :miao:

Wednesday 7pm - 3am
Thursday 8pm - 3am
Friday 7pm - 2am
Saturday 8pm - 4am

That's the roaster for the week ~~ :miao:

:red_heart:xoxo:red_heart:

fatpork
22-10-2013, 10:18 PM

Wednesday 7pm - 3am
Thursday 8pm - 3am
Friday 7pm - 2am
Saturday 8pm - 4am

looking forward to see u again some time soon :love:

Tvirgo
30-10-2013, 06:53 PM
Hi Natalie - Any particular days when you are in during the day/early afternoon? Cheers

Natalie19
30-10-2013, 10:36 PM
looking forward to see u again some time soon :love:

:love: Can't wait to see u too ~

Natalie19
30-10-2013, 10:40 PM
Hi Natalie - Any particular days when you are in during the day/early afternoon? Cheers

Hi Tvirgo :miao:

tomorrow I'm planning to work day time from 10 am - 8 pm
and might be on saturday and sunday as well :miao:

It would be better if you can call the shop to check me out if I'm in the shop or not :prettiness:

can't wait to see you :love:

Natalie19
30-10-2013, 10:48 PM
Hi guys ~ Natalie here :love:

Here is roaster for this week :prettiness:

Tonight 9pm - 3am
Thursday 10am - 8pm
Friday 12pm - 2am :super_man:

Saturday & Sunday **will be updated on friday**

That's the roaster for the week ~~
Looking forward to seeing you guys

xoxo

Tvirgo
31-10-2013, 06:09 AM
Awesome! Look forward to seeing you this week.

Natalie19
31-10-2013, 01:42 PM
Awesome! Look forward to seeing you this week.

Me too :prettiness: Can't wait you come tomorrow :love::love:

Natalie19
31-10-2013, 01:44 PM
:prettiness: Natalie here~

Gonna work today until 8 pm :love:

Looking forward seeing you guys :miao:

Natalie19
03-11-2013, 03:54 AM
Natalie here ~

Gina Work tomorrow or I should say today from 12 pm until 8 pm ~~

Looking forward to see you guys ;)

Xoxo

Sextus
03-11-2013, 10:56 AM
Hi Natalie, thanks for the updates! Four o'clock in the morning! I hope you are getting enough sleep.

Natalie19
05-11-2013, 04:19 PM

Tonight 8pm - 3am
Wednesday 2pm - 3am
Thursday 1pm - 12am
Friday 1pm - 2am
Saturdsay 1pm - 2am

Sunday **will be updated on saturday** :miao:

That's the roaster for the week ~~
Looking forward to seeing you guys :love::love:

xoxo :red_heart: :red_heart:

Natalie19
05-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Hi Natalie, thanks for the updates! Four o'clock in the morning! I hope you are getting enough sleep.

:prettiness: Thanks for the concern Sextus

I'm not really get enough sleep lately :cry: but I sleep a lot during day times :miao:

Hope seeing you sometimes :prettiness:

Sextus
07-11-2013, 12:59 AM
I'm not really get enough sleep lately :cry: but I sleep a lot during day times :miao:
Hope seeing you sometimes :prettiness:

Yes, me too.

If you are asleep at Kyotos in the day, sometimes you must be called out of the room to meet a client just woken up and still feeling sleepy. Natalie, you should come out wearing your pajamas - that would be really cute!

Eureka
07-11-2013, 01:23 AM
Yes, me too.

If you are asleep at Kyotos in the day, sometimes you must be called out of the room to meet a client just woken up and still feeling sleepy. Natalie, you should come out wearing your pajamas - that would be really cute!

Hey Sextus - what do you recommend if Natalie sleeps in her birthday suit rather than pajamas ??? !!! Hehe
:) :) :)

Massageguy
07-11-2013, 08:46 AM
Eureka, that was probably what he was imagining when he wrote that!!!!

Isis
07-11-2013, 08:53 AM

Hi sweety,
Hope you're looking after yourself :miao: Get lots of rest and relaxation (and don't work too hard!).

Maybe on one of your days off soon we can go to the beach,

Mwah!!!!

:red_heart:Isis:red_heart:

Sextus
07-11-2013, 01:04 PM
Hey Sextus - what do you recommend if Natalie sleeps in her birthday suit rather than pajamas ??? !!! Hehe
:) :) :)

Actually I had in mind that if Natalie is catching up on sleep during the day at Kyotos because of all her super late 3am finishes, she should take along some sexy comfortable pajamas like these to wear. Kyotos, is a top place to catch up on sleep at - Lord knows there isn't any shortage of beds there! :smile: I think the punters would approve if she came out in this - especially when she is genuinely sleepy too! What do you think Natalie?

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/pajama-girl_zps8345eb94.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/pajama-girl_zps8345eb94.jpg.html)

Natalie19
08-11-2013, 11:31 PM
Hi sweety,
Hope you're looking after yourself :miao: Get lots of rest and relaxation (and don't work too hard!).

Mwah!!!!

:prettiness::prettiness: Hi Isis~

Thank you for the concern :love: I will try to relax and take days off more :prettiness:

Natalie19
08-11-2013, 11:35 PM
Actually I had in mind that if Natalie is catching up on sleep during the day at Kyotos because of all her super late 3am finishes, she should take along some sexy comfortable pajamas like these to wear. Kyotos, is a top place to catch up on sleep at - Lord knows there isn't any shortage of beds there! :smile: I think the punters would approve if she came out in this - especially when she is genuinely sleepy too! What do you think Natalie?

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/pajama-girl_zps8345eb94.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/pajama-girl_zps8345eb94.jpg.html)

:prettiness: wow ~ Thank you for the suggestion :love:

I should get one of these :prettiness: looks cute and sexy as well :miao:
And I confirm as well that Kyoto really comfy for rest as well :miao:

Natalie19
08-11-2013, 11:37 PM
Natalie would look smoking hot in those pyjamas but i think any wl would but natalie definately looks hot anytime.

:prettiness: Thank you for the compliment Ihavago

:red_heart: xoxo

Natalie19
08-11-2013, 11:39 PM
:prettiness: I'm working now until 4 am tonight

Can't wait see you guys here :love:

Massageguy
08-11-2013, 11:39 PM
Hi sweety,

Mwah!!!!

Can I come too!!!!!!

Sextus
09-11-2013, 12:06 AM
Can I come too!!!!!!

That was my first thought too massageguy - except I don't like the beach. There is, by definition, no shade there. Midsummer in the middle of Bondi Beach on hot, white, reflective sand is like a post nuclear armmageddon. :electric_shock: 7pm onwards is very nice though. I'd go for a cornetto and an evening swim with the girls then (if they'd have me. :smile:)

Sextus
09-11-2013, 12:10 AM
I should get one of these looks cute and sexy as well :miao:

Do it Natalie, do it! And then you can make bedroom eyes at me! :prettiness: :slobber:

Natalie19
11-11-2013, 02:11 PM

Today 12pm - 4.30pm and 8pm - 12am
Tuesday 12pm - 4.30pm and 8pm - 12am
Wednesday 4pm - 2am
Thursday 10am - 3am:super_man:
Friday 10am - 3am:super_man:

Looking forward to seeing you guys :prettiness:

Been raining all day:miao: stay warm or let me make you warm :love:

hankypanky1124
11-11-2013, 02:15 PM

I agree nice and soft

Oneonone
12-11-2013, 01:31 PM
Been raining all day stay warm or let me make you warm

Sounds like a nice invitation Natalie, pity you were late in the day I went to see you as I missed seeing you and haven't caught up since might have to fix that soon.

Natalie19
13-11-2013, 11:14 PM
I agree nice and soft

:prettiness: Thanks ~ :love:

Natalie19
13-11-2013, 11:16 PM
Hi natalie look after yourself sweety.
Keep healthy and happy with the hours you plan too work this week.
As i said elsewhere stay healthy and forever beautifull

Thanks Dear :prettiness: I was just reading your message and thank you for the concern :prettiness:

I will reduce my working time by next week :miao:

Natalie19
13-11-2013, 11:19 PM
Sounds like a nice invitation Natalie, pity you were late in the day I went to see you as I missed seeing you and haven't caught up since might have to fix that soon.

:cry: Yeah ~

Hoping our schedule not clash with each other and we can catch up soon :love:

Miss you :prettiness:

Natalie19
15-11-2013, 01:23 AM
Hi Natalie here :miao:

Today was nice day :prettiness: Have a good rest today :cool2:

Hope you guys doing well with work or studying :miao:

And just want to tell ~
**For any enquires and question you can message me**
**If you guys want to make booking outside the time I work are welcome:miao:but kindly to call the shop the day before**

Cheers~ :prettiness:

Isis
15-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Hi Natalie here :miao:

Today was nice day :prettiness: Have a good rest today :cool2:

Hope you guys doing well with work or studying :miao:

And just want to tell ~
**For any enquires and question you can message me**
**If you guys want to make booking outside the time I work are welcome:miao:but kindly to call the shop the day before**

Cheers~ :prettiness:

Apa kabar sista Natalie :miao:

I just wanted to say hello,

Hope you're happy and well, sending you some sunshine

xx Love Isis xx

Natalie19
19-11-2013, 10:15 PM
Natalie back again :prettiness:

Here is roaster for this week

Today from 9pm - 3am
Wednesday 3pm - 3am
Thursday 1pm - 9.30pm
Friday 7pm - 4am

Saturday and Sunday will be updated on friday :prettiness:

xoxo:red_heart:

Natalie19
19-11-2013, 10:21 PM
Apa kabar sista Natalie :miao:

I just wanted to say hello,

Hope you're happy and well, sending you some sunshine

xx Love Isis xx

Hi my sista :miao: aku baik kalo kamu ?

bit awkward to chat in Indo :confused2:

haha :miao: Love the sunshine :love:

Love you too big sis :prettiness: :red_heart:

Isis
19-11-2013, 10:55 PM
Hi lovely Indo sista,

I'm going to pop into Kyoto on my way to work tomorrow late afternoon/early evening to see you. Talk then,

Mwah! Xox

Natalie19
20-11-2013, 08:27 PM
Hi it's me Natalie ..

I want to apologize to customer that want to see me for today ..

Really really I'm sorry cause I'm not on time from what time that I put my roaster ..

Sorry that I'm not managing my time well enough and I will do better for next time to let this not happen again ..

B-man
20-11-2013, 09:52 PM
Natalie, that was me. You are in big trouble now!!! :fire:

Just joking. You sound really sweet.

I love Indo girls! Maybe I will fall in love with you!!!

Natalie19
21-11-2013, 12:23 AM
Natalie, that was me. You are in big trouble now!!! :fire:

Just joking. You sound really sweet.

I love Indo girls! Maybe I will fall in love with you!!!

Its really you ? Sorry for the trouble to call and waiting me to come :cry:

I hope you still want to see me :prettiness:

Terima kasih (thank you ):prettiness: please do :love:

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2013, 01:09 AM
I think Natalie and Isis probably won't mind doing a sisterhood double together !!

May be they already have !!

The only problem is: if they are 69 ing each other , what can you do apart from watching and playing with yourself ??

Cheers

Sextus
21-11-2013, 10:36 AM
No they are just friends ahlungor and Isis looked after Natalie when she was at Kyoto. Isis told me there was only one girl there that might want to do girl on girl action.

Natalie19
26-11-2013, 11:47 AM
Natalie here
How you guys doing ? Hope doing well ;)
It's really cold this morning even now :( stay warm ~~

And here is roaster for this week

Wednesday 2pm - 2am
Thursday 10am - 1am
Friday 10am - 7pm
Saturday 2pm - 2am

Any changing time or cancel day will be updated

xoxo

Natalie19
27-11-2013, 08:04 PM
Today canceled

Sorry for late posting :')

antoniocarlos
29-11-2013, 09:32 PM
Hi Nat, not working tonight? :(
Kamu dr kota mana di Indo say?

Today canceled

Sorry for late posting :')

Licker
29-11-2013, 10:12 PM
I think Natalie and Isis probably won't mind doing a sisterhood double together !!

May be they already have !!

The only problem is: if they are 69 ing each other , what can you do apart from watching and playing with yourself ??

Cheers

Haven't you watched porno bro? :question:

You'll be doing doggy with the one on top, so that the one on bottom can switch between licking your balls and her clit. :cool2:

Sorry Natalie for so brutally interrupting your thread.

Natalie19
30-11-2013, 02:51 PM
Hi Nat, not working tonight? :(
Kamu dr kota mana di Indo say?

Sorry for late reply ~
No sorry .. How about tonight ? Are you busy ?
Jakarta nih ;)

Natalie19
30-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Haven't you watched porno bro? :question:

You'll be doing doggy with the one on top, so that the one on bottom can switch between licking your balls and her clit. :cool2:

Sorry Natalie for so brutally interrupting your thread.

Haha :D I don't mind if you want to fantasy things ;) it's good to be creative and open mind ~

But just for you guys know I'm 100% straight ;)
**no offense**

Cheers

Natalie19
30-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Natalie here~

Today is quite chilly and cold >_< stay warm ;)

And I will stay extends my working hours until 4 am tonight ~

Hope seeing you guys tonight ^^

Xoxo

Licker
30-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Haha :D I don't mind if you want to fantasy things ;) it's good to be creative and open mind ~

But just for you guys know I'm 100% straight ;)
**no offense**

Cheers

Dear Natalie,

It looks we have much in common.

We both think that it's good to have an open and creative mind.

We both are 100% straight.
** no offense to those who are not, I believe in your right to be gay, bi... whatever**

I won't be seeing you tonight, but maybe in near future so that we can put our beliefs (the two above) in good use :)

Have a productive night, I hope enough people come to keep you warm!

Cheers
Licker

P.S. As much as keeping the conversation alive, I thought this girl deserves a "bump".

Natalie19
01-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Dear Natalie,

It looks we have much in common.

We both think that it's good to have an open and creative mind.

We both are 100% straight.
** no offense to those who are not, I believe in your right to be gay, bi... whatever**

I won't be seeing you tonight, but maybe in near future so that we can put our beliefs (the two above) in good use :)

Have a productive night, I hope enough people come to keep you warm!

Cheers
Licker

P.S. As much as keeping the conversation alive, I thought this girl deserves a "bump".

I'm looking forward to seeing you soon ;) and make me warm or the other way around :p

*like cuddling*

Xoxo

Natalie19
01-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Natalie here ~~

It's nice sunny day outside ;)

Gonna work until 8.30pm today ..

Enjoy the rest of weekend ~

Xoxo

Surgeon
03-12-2013, 08:19 PM
Hi natalie what hours are you working this week thanks for the roster info

Natalie19
04-12-2013, 03:44 AM
Hi natalie what hours are you working this week thanks for the roster info

Hi dear ~
This week I'm going to work day time .. Will be updated soon

Natalie19
04-12-2013, 03:51 AM
Natalie here ~
It's been nice and sunny day these few days .. Hope it's stay like this for a while ;)

And here is roaster for this week

Wednesday 12pm - 7.30 pm
Thursday 11am - 7.30 pm
Friday 11am - 8 pm
Saturday 12pm - 9 pm
Sunday 12pm - 9 pm

**any enquiry for other time than the roster above can be discuss ;) send an private message or directly ask the shop**

xoxo

Natalie19
08-12-2013, 03:04 AM
Natalie here ~~
How you guys doing ? Hope doing well ^^~

And here is roaster for next week

Monday 12pm - 7.30 pm
Wednesday 12pm - 7.30 pm
Friday 12pm - 8 pm
Sunday 12pm - 9 pm

**any enquiry for other time than the roster above can be discuss send an private message or directly ask the shop**

xoxo

Natalie19
11-12-2013, 11:22 AM
Hi~ Natalie here ^^-

It's really nice and hot days today ~
It's will be nice to go to Bondi beach today ;)

And just want to say that I'm working already from now until midnight today ~

Can't wait to see you guys ~

Cheers ;)

HappyQwerty
11-12-2013, 11:52 AM
Hi~ Natalie here ^^-

It's really nice and hot days today ~
It's will be nice to go to Bondi beach today ;)

And just want to say that I'm working already from now until midnight today ~

Can't wait to see you guys ~

Cheers ;)

Can you dance in the morning like the Bluebirds? What are your three favourite flowers?

Natalie19
11-12-2013, 08:22 PM
Can you dance in the morning like the Bluebirds? What are your three favourite flowers?

Hi there ~
Unfortunately I can't really dance and Bluebirds in here I don't really get it .. Sorry .. Maybe you can tell what your mean :)

And favouriye flowers .. Carnation , daisy and white rose

Natalie19
16-12-2013, 04:23 AM
Natalie here ~~
How you guys doing ? Hope doing well ^^~

And here is roaster for next week

Monday 11am - 9 pm
Wednesday 4 pm - 7.30 pm
Thursday 12pm - 12am
Friday 12pm - 3am
Saturday 6pm - 3am
Sunday 11am - 7pm

**any enquiry for other time than the roster above can be discuss send an private message or directly ask the shop**

xoxo

Natalie19
08-01-2014, 05:30 AM
Hi ~ Natalie here ;)
Merry Christmas and happy New Years (quite late though)

Hope you guys doing well theses day after holiday ..
It's been a while since I last time wrote to the forum however I'm still online to checking for private message ..

If you have any enquiry regarding when or where I'm gonna work again please kindly send me a message ^^

Cheers ~

Hornyonetwo
26-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Hi natalie are you at 244 paddington again?
I will be in town tonight and thinking of paying you a visit.

Natalie19
23-07-2014, 05:03 PM
Hi there~:prettiness: Sorry for the late reply :confused2: As I just check it out now :rolleyes:
I'm currently not working or put any roaster yet either for this week or week after:prettiness:
I will be updating it very soon :cool2:

Thank you

Hi natalie are you at 244 paddington again?
I will be in town tonight and thinking of paying you a visit.

Hornyonetwo
23-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Thanks for letting me know.
I will watch the shop rosters for you.

Natalie19
25-07-2014, 08:35 PM
Oh well, you don't have to do that any longer as I will be updating my roster in here regularly from now on :prettiness:
So please keep an eye of this thread :miao:

Thank you :love:

Thanks for letting me know.
I will watch the shop rosters for you.

Natalie19
25-07-2014, 09:02 PM
Hi hi ~ :prettiness: Natalie finally back
How you guys here been doing ?? I hope everyone been good and safe:happy:
:prettiness: Anyway to keep it short, I just want to be updating when I'm back to work.
I already no longer working in the 206 Commenwealth st, Surry Hills. Currently I've been working at the 244 Oxford St, Paddington.
Therefor,this is my roster for this week :cool2:

Friday 9pm - 5am
Saturday 9pm - 5am (Unsure better call to the shop number for confirmation)

For more information about the shop can be looked up in the website I put or just simply Google it :prettiness:
www.244paddington.com.au // 02 9360 1518, 0450 754 244
**any enquiry for other time than the roster above can be discussed send a private message or directly ask the shop**

:red_heart: XOXO :red_heart:

PS : Can't wait to be catching up with you guys :money: :super_man: :victory:

AHLUNGOR
26-07-2014, 12:49 PM
Hi hi ~ :prettiness: Natalie finally back
How you guys here been doing ?? I hope everyone been good and safe:happy:
:prettiness: Anyway to keep it short, I just want to be updating when I'm back to work.
I already no longer working in the 206 Commenwealth st, Surry Hills. Currently I've been working at the 244 Oxford St, Paddington.
Therefor,this is my roster for this week :cool2:

Friday 9pm - 5am
Saturday 9pm - 5am (Unsure better call to the shop number for confirmation)

For more information about the shop can be looked up in the website I put or just simply Google it :prettiness:
www.244paddington.com.au // 02 9360 1518, 0450 754 244
**any enquiry for other time than the roster above can be discussed send a private message or directly ask the shop**

:red_heart: XOXO :red_heart:

PS : Can't wait to be catching up with you guys :money: :super_man: :victory:

Hi Natalie, what's happening with the font size ??

Too small for the old man's eyes baby !!

Here you go, all fixed !!

Redbull
27-07-2014, 12:58 AM
Since natalie is updating this I guess i should help with bit of AR from our last meeting.

Natalie does not have the best skin or biggest tits out there but I love to see her smile, kinda cute imho. She is around 168, long legs with tanned brown skin.

We had a bit of chat, speaking in our language indonesian surely helped to lived up the athmosphere. She got a bubbly and good sense of humor.

Once we both got naked I can see that she is one hell of nymphomaniac who will enjoy every seconds of sex as long as you be a gentleman and give her good pounding.
I wont discussed in details what happened, but I say that sex with her is a new experience lol.

to sum it up she is a pleasure to work with

RoyalFlush
27-07-2014, 01:12 AM
Natalie is pretty decent. If not for our similar age and that little bit of awkwardness when we met, I think her service will be above average.
I didnt forget you said you love sex so why not get paid to do it? I like your attitude towards sex, keep it up and I am sure you can make your bf or husband happy - which is very important, remember that :)

Redbull
27-07-2014, 01:25 AM
Natalie is pretty decent. If not for our similar age and that little bit of awkwardness when we met, I think her service will be above average.
I didnt forget you said you love sex so why not get paid to do it? I like your attitude towards sex, keep it up and I am sure you can make your bf or husband happy - which is very important, remember that :)

I think love sex is an understatement here haha

birch
29-07-2014, 10:22 AM
She has my interest too - now all we need is an updated roster... I realise it's still early in the day/ week but I'm looking forward to seeing her sooner, rather than later... So how about it Natalie?? Let us know you how keen you are ;)

Sextus
29-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Hi Natalie, what's happening with the font size ??

Too small for the old man's eyes baby !!

I like the cute things that natalie does like the font size. But then my eyes can see things fine.

Welcome back Natalie! I've thought of you many times. :prettiness:

Natalie19
02-08-2014, 02:14 PM
Hi hi there Redbull ;)

Thank you to be posting nice AR in here ^^~

I'm glad that you enjoyed the time you've spent together with me ;)
It was awesome or beyond =('__^)~ and your post successfully just made me horny >_<~ ugh.. Good job with that ;) haha..

It feels like reading porn books that stared by myself >_<~ *wild imagination* haha..

Once again, Thank you (makasih ya say~ ;) )
XOXO

Since natalie is updating this I guess i should help with bit of AR from our last meeting.

Natalie does not have the best skin or biggest tits out there but I love to see her smile, kinda cute imho. She is around 168, long legs with tanned brown skin.

We had a bit of chat, speaking in our language indonesian surely helped to lived up the athmosphere. She got a bubbly and good sense of humor.

Once we both got naked I can see that she is one hell of nymphomaniac who will enjoy every seconds of sex as long as you be a gentleman and give her good pounding.
I wont discussed in details what happened, but I say that sex with her is a new experience lol.

to sum it up she is a pleasure to work with

Natalie19
02-08-2014, 02:51 PM
Hi hi ~~ Natalie here

I did saying that I love sex. But I've been realizing. The fact.. actually I have already been addicted with sex since the end of my high schools. As the more I knew and doing it the more I wanted >_< back then I've just masturbating. 3 times a day .. Was it a lot for 15 years old girl ?

And coming to Sydney. It just a right decision cause my reaction >> "WOW" << totally opened up whole new level of sex to me ( honestly ) like more places that easily made me feels like riding horny jet or Shinkansen bullet train.

Well as you knew there's heaps of benefits to both people whose doing sex. For man :
1. Healthy
-Fun exercise EVER ( if you got the skills, technique and right partner )

2. Trained your muscle body

3. Stress free
- More effective than medication.
- Natural and Fun way to let out your stress

Etc.. Google it ;) especially woman . Look up top 10 why's good to have sex

Like .. Who don't love to have sex ??? I just can't understand why as I f*cking love it ;) <3 sex is awesome especially when you about getting closer and closer to the finish line, And when you reaching climax #BANG . It's like.. OMG .. (In the heaven *for me)

*chuckle I'm always excited whenever talking about sex :p can't help to love it ~

How about you guys out there ? May be you can share your own philosophy of sex or hot tips ;) ?
As I want to learn more and more to achieve and gained more pleasure than now :p

I think love sex is an understatement here haha

Natalie19
02-08-2014, 03:07 PM
Hi hi~~ Natalie here^^

Just want to be quickly informed you guys what's been happening :') and introducing myself ^^

Briefly About me :
I would be describing myself as someone who likes and enjoy sex. I've my own philosophy of sex then I might been always either addicted or hyper sex or both :p
I could just simply be grateful and thankful that I've been born as a woman who just known how to (sense, feels) with nice chocolate skins and the body figure that have nice curve,long legs, big hips, nice ass (awesome view from behind)*I love to see myself in the mirror getting pounding from the sideway or front >_<~
Actually and honestly I've not putting any effort to make it looks the way I'm now (Sexercise only ;) ) and to top that all of with the sensitive sense which I had ^^

To be continued..

For my current status looks :
Height of 169 cm and weight of 50 kg.
With auburn red color long hair.
The clothes size of 8 - 10.
The bust of B cups with nice round shape

**No longer working at 244 Paddington**( customer booking not showed up and from there everything just turn bad )

**now I just wanted focusing private Escort available for both incall and outcall. Any enquires or question please leave a message to me or reply to this thread**

For more information will be updated ASAP. ^^

Thanks for reading and looking to my thread ^^
Natalie

Sextus
02-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Can't wait to hear more natalie!

Natalie19
04-08-2014, 04:03 AM
Thank you :prettiness:

Can't wait to hear more natalie!

Natalie19
04-08-2014, 12:34 PM
_> ('0^- )~ * * "NEWS" * * ~( -^0') <_

>>* * * NEW WORKING PLACE * * *<<

>>* * * SPECIAL PRICE for ALL EXTRA you WANT in the SHOP * * *<< ++Condition applied++

>>* * * SPECIAL PRICE for PRIVATE ESCORT * * *<<

>>* * * SPECIAL PRICE ONLY for LIMITED TIME * * *<< ++Condition Applied++

Description :

* ^_<~ Roster working ATM : (Updated constantly for 100%)

• Monday ( 1 or 2pm - 8pm Unsure ) Shop
• Tuesday & Wednesday ( 11am - 10pm) Private Escort
• Friday & Saturday [ -UNKNOWN- ]
• Thursday & Sunday [ -Days OFF- ]

Shop located : 18 / 888 Bourke Street,Waterloo.
CP Shop > 0452 050 888 <
* '__' I need to inform you guys that I'm not a •PRO• as I've been NOT learning proper way •YET•, lacked of Exercise,Experience & Strength. '__' *

--(^__<~' )-- Natalie Naughty Tips :miao: -- For in the Shop ;)

* ^_<~ I LOVED to be receiving nice and gentle OIL Massage. WHY ???
* ^_<~ First : (Imagine that when you guys are looking at me. There's something looks like a Game consoler plugged in to me) You are pressing ON of the ON/OFF buttons of the HORNY button controller :loved:
* ^_<~ Second : ... ( want to know what will be happening NEXt :p ??? )
* ^_<~ ** Come and Try Me :prettiness: **

* ~ ( -'0'- ) ~ # WARNING ALERT # ~ ( -'0'- ) ~
• If you LOOKING For the REAL GOOd massage. Not me. Just choose another girls and Why in the world you coming by ? Just go to the proper therapist massage from the Beginning. Duh ~ :tounge: *Kidding :p *

* ^_<~ Hot to contact Natalie :

* (--'0'-- ) Why ONLY message in the Forums ATM ?? •• Sorry for the unconvinced but it Cause I'm gonna be CHANGED it for sure either tonight or next morning. So please wait until then >_<~

<< ** Sorry for any inconvenience and mistake which might be happened in this thread as It's took me ages to think and revision to be achieving my selfish ego >_< can't found any conclusion from making it 0(' _'- )0 ( it's my second language) Threads. ** >!

~~More information and details will be following up Real SOON ;) ~~

Regards and Thanks for all the Readers or Passer By :9,
Natalie

AHLUNGOR
04-08-2014, 01:41 PM
Hi Natalie,

Very interesting self promotional thread !!

Just so I get this right, you are working Monday at 888 Massage, but obviously you can't massage but you are happy to receive !

And as your background was FS and you still do private escorts, most extras are available subject to price negotiations ??

This is very interesting, you are not the first FS lady moonlighting in RnT shops and certainly won't be the last, but I guess you have a good selling point with your background and your looks and body and all that !

Good luck to you and hope you do really well in 888.

Cheers

Natalie19
04-08-2014, 03:57 PM
Hi Ahlungor ^^ Thank you to replying my thread and help me a lot :smile: I've to learn from you by made it easier to read, simple and straight forward about the main point.

Yes, I loved to receive relaxing massage especially if using oil. It just like horny buster and right I'm not really good now but I'll be started the massage practicing soon :)

Alright let me try to explained for the extra list. It will not be too much or kinky but the Subject can be discussed.

For negotiation can or can't be happening sometimes :) As I need to see how it goes after the first booking.

For first time sessions :
Escort hourly rate
Extras (in the Shops or Escort)
~ will not having any negotiable nor OFF percentage. ~

Hmm .. Alright :) Thank you for letting me know and the compliment ^^~ I hoped that everything getting much better and organize by times and effort I tried to make it happened.

Regards,
Natalie :miao:

Hi Natalie,

Very interesting self promotional thread !!

Just so I get this right, you are working Monday at 888 Massage, but obviously you can't massage but you are happy to receive !

And as your background was FS and you still do private escorts, most extras are available subject to price negotiations ??

This is very interesting, you are not the first FS lady moonlighting in RnT shops and certainly won't be the last, but I guess you have a good selling point with your background and your looks and body and all that !

Good luck to you and hope you do really well in 888.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
04-08-2014, 05:20 PM
Hi Ahlungor ^^ Thank you to replying my thread and help me a lot :smile: I've to learn from you by made it easier to read, simple and straight forward about the main point.

Yes, I loved to receive relaxing massage especially if using oil. It just like horny buster and right I'm not really good now but I'll be started the massage practicing soon :)

Alright let me try to explained for the extra list. It will not be too much or kinky but the Subject can be discussed.

For negotiation can or can't be happening sometimes :) As I need to see how it goes after the first booking.

For first time sessions :
Escort hourly rate
Extras (in the Shops or Escort)
~ will not having any negotiable nor OFF percentage. ~

Hmm .. Alright :) Thank you for letting me know and the compliment ^^~ I hoped that everything getting much better and organize by times and effort I tried to make it happened.

Regards,

Hey sister,

I am sorry babe, but after your additional post, I am no clearer on what you are trying to say, in fact, more confused !!

So, if you are promoting your good self and welcome some business your way either seeing you at the massage shop at 888 or at private escort, you need to do us all a favour, it's call fill in the blanks:

OK, let's play:

A. At the 888 massage shop:

Massage only fees:

$____ for 30 min
$____ for 45 min
$____ for 60 min

Your standard happy ending (HJ) is $ ______ clothed (industry average is $20)
Your HJ in the nude is $________ naked (industry average is $50)

Extras: subject to negotiation and Lady Nat saying yes or no !

Body to body extra: $________
DFK $__________
DATY $_________
CBJ $__________
BBBJ $_________
CIM $_________
FS $__________
Others $______

B. For Private Escort, I assume 60 min is the minimum booking and the standard cost is $_____________ for the hour. Which again, I assume will include the basic services such as covered BJ and FS.

if other extras are available, then it's again subject to negotiation between WL and clients.

If you fill in all the blanks, you are good to go.

Good luck sister

Cheers

Redbull
04-08-2014, 05:29 PM
Hai Nat, Glad that you enjoy our last meeting, I hope I will have time to see you again sometimes later. I see you are working in a new place now, wish you luck in your new workplace and hope you enjoy it

Natalie19
06-08-2014, 08:10 AM
Oopsy~ Very sorry for causing more confusion and unconsciously I just made it more complicated :cry:

And heaps of thank you for helping me to fix my mistakes therefor I'll be sure or at least tried not to make another/same mistakes in future :prettiness:
That's why I'm gonna be doing the favor as well to fill in the blanks :miao:

Alright~ , let's start the games. I LoveD to play :

(o~^__^~o A. For the MP** o~^__^~o )

Shop price ONLY for Massage :

Full body oil massages
$35 for 30 min
$50 for 45 min
$60 for 60 min

Price also can be seen in the http://www.massage888.com.au/ As well as the other details such as : Address, Enquirers, preview of the shops;rooms;other ladies;roster of the week

---My price rates of Services :---

standard happy ending (HJ) w/ clothes on $20

HJ in the nude $50

*As I was saw the information of "industry average rates of HJ(N/Clothes)"

---My price range of Extras Services ASM**:---

*Subjects to negotiation & 100% of my RIGHTS to be either DOING or NOT ; ACCEPT or REJECT of the extras(listed or asked).

-LFK/LLK $20

-DFK $50

-CBJ $50

-COM $40

-CIM $100 >>(small chance to be accepted as I simply HATE the tasted :spook:)<<

-GSM $20 for ST (Short Time 10 mins )

-GSM $70

-DATY $20 for ST

-DATY $70

-FS $50 SPECIAL for ST

-FS $120

-Others $20-$120 or more ( Please kindly asked me for the other extras,fantasies. >NEGOTIABLE< price . >UN/Available< )

(o~^__^~o B. For Private Escort o~^__^~o )

>> ONLY for 5 Days LIMITED TIMES & WEEKDAYS 11 AUG - 15 AUG : <<

---For my In call rates >> BS** : CBJ and CFS. :---

SPECIALS for FRESH NEW START !!! $150 for an hour. !!!

---For my Out call rates >> BS : CBJ and CFS. :---

SPECIALS for FRESH NEW START !!! $200 for an hour. !!!

>> ONLY for LIMITED TIMES & WEEKDAYS : <<

>>>> BOOKING ESSENTIALS ! START from TODAY ! <<<<

---My price range of Extras Services PS**:---

*Subjects to negotiation & 100% of my RIGHTS to be either DOING or NOT ; ACCEPT or REJECT of the extras(listed or asked).

*List Currently UNAVAILABLE* ( Sorry for the inconvenience )

Others $20-$150 or more ( Please kindly asked me for the other extras,fantasies. >NEGOTIABLE< price . >UN/Available< )

Again ALL other Subject can be negotiable and flexible to be asked between US :prettiness: "Me and You(Customer)".

FINALLY~~ As I've done all the things need to be filled which is quite a lot and took me ages for finished it :startle: :thirst:

**MP ( Massages Parlor )
**ASM ( Asian Massage Parlor )
**LLK ( Light Lips Kiss )
**ST ( Short Times )
**PS ( Private Service )

- Please google or http://www.urbandictionary.com/-

***Thank you once again to Ahlungor for the tips and help :prettiness:**

~ UPDATES and REPLIED will be available time to times ~

Thank you and Regards to all forum Readers:prettiness:
Good Morning from Natalie

Hey sister,

I am sorry babe, but after your additional post, I am no clearer on what you are trying to say, in fact, more confused !!

So, if you are promoting your good self and welcome some business your way either seeing you at the massage shop at 888 or at private escort, you need to do us all a favour, it's call fill in the blanks:

OK, let's play:

A. At the 888 massage shop:

Massage only fees:

$____ for 30 min
$____ for 45 min
$____ for 60 min

Your standard happy ending (HJ) is $ ______ clothed (industry average is $20)
Your HJ in the nude is $________ naked (industry average is $50)

Extras: subject to negotiation and Lady Nat saying yes or no !

Body to body extra: $________
DFK $__________
DATY $_________
CBJ $__________
BBBJ $_________
CIM $_________
FS $__________
Others $______

B. For Private Escort, I assume 60 min is the minimum booking and the standard cost is $_____________ for the hour. Which again, I assume will include the basic services such as covered BJ and FS.

if other extras are available, then it's again subject to negotiation between WL and clients.

If you fill in all the blanks, you are good to go.

Good luck sister

Cheers

Natalie19
06-08-2014, 08:19 AM
Hi Redbull :miao:
I just wanted to be informing you as well for the rest :prettiness: I might be come back to work at 244 Paddington on Thursday or Friday for Night shift though (After long thoughts and able to decide what to do )
Thank you and I don't think I will be enjoyed as much as working in brothel as I am never really into massage from the start.
And you know for how much and how big of my SEX desires :prettiness:

Anyway, Hope to see you again and good luck for today :miao:

Hai Nat, Glad that you enjoy our last meeting, I hope I will have time to see you again sometimes later. I see you are working in a new place now, wish you luck in your new workplace and hope you enjoy it

Natalie19
06-08-2014, 08:46 AM
Good mornings for all the Forum readers and Guests that visiting my thread :prettiness:

Just want to be quickly updating for roaster of this week and it's gonna be in the list down below :

- On Wednesday, 9 July. ~(o^__<-- )~ 7.30pm : BACK to work at 244 Paddington :miao:

- On Thursday, 10 July. ~(o^__<-- )~ 7.30pm : Working at 244 Paddington :miao:

- On Friday & Saturday, 11 & 12 July. ~(o^__<-- )~ 7.30pm - 05.00am : Working at 244 Paddington :miao:

- On Sunday, 13 July. ~(o^__<-- )~ 8.00pm - 01.00am : Working at 244 Paddington :miao:

**Booking to the shop[URL]244paddington.com.au[URL] for Natalie beforehand especially for TODAY. WHY ? Cause of YOU(I don't know WHO :miao:) will be just about gonna taste and felt the tight and well rested HOT body of Natalie :p

Honest thought : I'm gonna be very very HORNY and REALLY CRAVING for SEX (YOU BETTER be GOOD) later on TONIGHT :prettiness:.

Can't wait for tonight :miao:

Cheers to all the Readers and Guests:

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2014, 09:47 AM
Good mornings for all the Forum readers and Guests that visiting my thread :prettiness:

Just want to be quickly updating for roaster of this week and it's gonna be in the list down below :

- On Wednesday, 9 July. ~(o^__<-- )~ 7.30pm : BACK to work at 244 Paddington :miao:

- On Thursday, 10 July. ~(o^__<-- )~ 7.30pm : Working at 244 Paddington :miao:

- On Friday & Saturday, 11 & 12 July. ~(o^__<-- )~ 7.30pm - 05.00am : Working at 244 Paddington :miao:

- On Sunday, 13 July. ~(o^__<-- )~ 8.00pm - 01.00am : Working at 244 Paddington :miao:

**Booking to the shop[URL]244paddington.com.au[URL] for Natalie beforehand especially for TODAY. WHY ? Cause of YOU(I don't know WHO :miao:) will be just about gonna taste and felt the tight and well rested HOT body of Natalie :p

Honest thought : I'm gonna be very very HORNY and REALLY CRAVING for SEX (YOU BETTER be GOOD) later on TONIGHT :prettiness:.

Can't wait for tonight :miao:

Cheers to all the Readers and Guests:

Hey sister Nat,

What's going on ??

At 7.10am this morning, you put in a great effort to list out a fairly comphrensive prices on extras in shop 888.

30 min later you posted this and saying you are back at 244 Paddington, that's all fine, except the dates ! We are now in August ???

You still have July up on you calendar ??

Sextus
06-08-2014, 01:22 PM
FINALLY~~ As I've done all the things need to be filled which is quite a lot and took me ages for finished it :startle: :thirst:

Natalie, you HAVE done so much work on this. All those different font colours and font sizes. Thank you for being so informative and making it look nice too. :prettiness:

But Uncle Ah Lungor may have inadvertantly led you to put in TOO much information. You are a little bit hidden behind all the different prices! Maybe you should edit out the smaller details and leave them to be discussed later. :D:D

Sextus
06-08-2014, 04:09 PM
[/COLOR]
CIM $100 >>(small chance to be accepted as I simply HATE the tasted :spook:)

[/COLOR]

That is one way to avoid this Natalie - make it expensive! :miao:

Natalie19
07-08-2014, 04:52 AM
Natalie here :)

Just couldn't help to write it this thread ...
Don't understand why it' keeps happening once every year , there's always an accident ( problem with cust to the point I had enough to be WS.) event though I like the sex but to be experiencing these terrible and emotional feeling just too much..

as I was just had a horrible work with customers like all (3) of them tonight.

Which was entirely my fault to be accepting it and done it ..
Just because I want to be helping out friends to the point that I shouldn't even have to be doing it from the start. Don't wanna make any more drama as life just been hard already.

AHLUNGOR
07-08-2014, 10:04 AM
Natalie here :)

Just couldn't help to write it this thread ...
Don't understand why it' keeps happening once every year , there's always an accident ( problem with cust to the point I had enough to be WS.) event though I like the sex but to be experiencing these terrible and emotional feeling just too much..

as I was just had a horrible work with customers like all (3) of them tonight.

Which was entirely my fault to be accepting it and done it ..
Just because I want to be helping out friends to the point that I shouldn't even have to be doing it from the start. Don't wanna make any more drama as life just been hard already.

Hey sister ,

Three horrible customers in a row, that's bad ! And you are posting this at 4am in the morning, you poor thing !

May be you should just work in a RnT shop only where you don't have to do FS !!

The two Posh shops (Newtown and Pitt St), the two Lotus shops (george and Kent St), QVB 1B. or Stanmore are good options for you and training will be provided !

PM me if you are interested, I'll give you all the contact details , you could still earn a decent living without having to.......

Cheers

Ps. Did it not work out at 888 Lucky massage ??

Sextus
07-08-2014, 02:32 PM

Natalie sweetie I wish you only saw good gentleman like those who post here on the forum. :sweat: You have a good heart. If Uncle AhLungor can be of help to you he surely will.

Natalie19
14-08-2014, 03:11 PM
Hi there :miao: Natalie's back ^^~

I'm really sorry for causing all the havoc and everything.. And to be late for explained what's really happened.
Will be explained in the next week or in the days my laptop back to normal :confused2:

In here I'm just wanted to quick update what's going on with me and what I'm up to.

So I'm all well and happy go lucky girl with cheeky personality as well as a teaser :miao: back to original of Natalie ~ Yea ;) Haha :D

For working place .. Unknown yet .. Aren't decide where or when will I be back to shop or whereabouts but will tried to let you guys up to date about it :prettiness:

At the moment I just offered until this Monday for private escorts only for >> Outcall <<

Which is $200 for an hour.
$50 discounted only for 2 weeks times.

Extras that I'm doing :
Will be range from $20 - $300 or more upon discussion ^^.

Please give me a ring or SMS or simply replied to this thread or send me a PM in here :miao:

For more faster responds of course called will be preferred ;)

$50 booking will be charged due to experience I had of 4-5 customer who canceled :( sorry about this if unconvinced for you.

That's all that I could say for now as I'm just updated with only my iPhone so can't really do well >_<

PS : Sorry if there's any mistake during the writing or spelling of English as it my second language.
PPS : Any critics and commented will be more than welcome on the thread after :miao:

Regards and Cheers,
Natalie

Natalie19
14-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Natalie here :miao:

If you guys have any working shops or tips for how to pleased man(you guys :p) better .

PLEASE do put it on in the thread and let me know ~

I would love to learn and know more to be better woman either for private or work matter ^^

Kind regards,
Natalie :prettiness:

Sextus
14-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Hi there :miao: Natalie's back ^^~
So I'm all well and happy go lucky girl with cheeky personality as well as a teaser :miao: back to original of Natalie ~ Yea ;) Haha :D

That's so good to know Natalie, you had us worried about you in your last post. :sweat:

Natalie is asking for ideas for what men like to do in bed. I can only say it is all the obvious things! But maybe I lack enough imagination..:question:

birch
14-08-2014, 10:28 PM
Good to see you're back Natalie! I'll aim to share my ideas with you in person just as soon as you organise an incall venue

Natalie19
15-08-2014, 12:02 AM
Hi there, Sextus :prettiness:

Haha :slobber: Really apologized for that babes therefore will be no more Drama, Worry and other silly things from now on.I hope, Finger cross :cool2:

Well Duh~ I knew some of it as well :slobber: But there's nothing wrong to asking and seeking more information about what's truly Mens Loves or Fetish:cool2: Who knows.

Honestly, What I'm into :

- Light BDSM (blind folded, handcuff, dirty talk, etc).

- GFE Experience

- Cosplaying (from cute into sexy ones)
>> I've sexy maid ATM. Wanna doing other things though ~_~"

That's all for me NOW :p maybe will be more later on ;)

Please share your thoughts Sextus :cool2:

That's so good to know Natalie, you had us worried about you in your last post. :sweat:

Natalie is asking for ideas for what men like to do in bed. I can only say it is all the obvious things! But maybe I lack enough imagination..:question:

Natalie19
15-08-2014, 12:05 AM
Hi Birch :miao:

sure things :prettiness: It's better in either incall or outcall venues :miao:

Can't wait to see you soon :love2:

Good to see you're back Natalie! I'll aim to share my ideas with you in person just as soon as you organise an incall venue

Natalie19
15-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Good afternoon :D For all the forumers' and Guest's:prettiness:
It's been a very nice and chilly Friday afternoon ( It was very beautiful and quite hot in the morning though just between 9-11am :cool2: )
I hope all of you guys been excited as the Weekend coming~~ Yeay :slobber::slobber:

Anyway, Back to business :cool2:

I will be updating where or when I will be available for either booked me through Escort or Shop.

Friday, 15 Aug :
from 7pm until 5am will be working at 244 Oxford st, Paddington.

244paddington.com.au << For all details about the price range and other WL who'll be working tonight ;)

Saturday, 16 Aug :
from 7pm until 3am will be AvailablE for Escort
*Outcalls ONLY ( Please READ it properly so you won't asking for Incall as It's NOT in the MENU

Sunday, 17 Aug :
Days OFF :love:

PS : For more information about services and Extras will be updated very soon.
PPS : There will be bunch of photo studio picture will be provided ASAP. (without Face of course)
PPPS : Please be GENUINELY REAL if you want to just to be asked some question out of interest or genuinely booking :cool2:

**PLEASE don't waste your times if you not into booking me instead I recommended to be looking other threads like Ginza, or other WL ladies out here
**0402574683** For Outcall $200/an hour $50 OFF already Original price of $250

Cheers,
Natalie :cool2:

Natalie19
15-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Good evening for all the online Forum's and Guests :miao: Natalie here ~ At the 244 Paddington.
*just arrived around 10pm :confused: sorry for the late >_<

Anyway ~~

Hope to meeting one of the Forum's member or guest :prettiness:

As well of not so much drunken customer later on *Finger cross +

PS : I'm very much HORNY now :slobber: so who will be the lucky customer :p ~ Haha..
PPS : now I'm wearing white bikini top with Dark green of mini jeans ;)

*don't drink too much as the hangover will not be very nice.

*might can't got up while you guys wanna have fun with nice chicks :p (due too much stress at workplace, life and alcohol intake)

CAREFUL ~~ and stayed warm ;)
XOXOXO :red_heart:

Cheers,

Redbull
16-08-2014, 12:27 AM
Wow Natalie is in high spirit tonight.. I hope whoever you go with tonight will be able to satisfy you! Hahaha.. ( i surely wish I could now, bikini and jeans... Hmm.. lol) anyway have a good evening at work sexy.

khuntong
16-08-2014, 12:43 AM
Hi Natalie, Nice to meet you. So You're Indo as well, huh?? Interesting... :D
Apa Kabar Say?? :p

Natalie19
23-08-2014, 06:08 PM
Hi Khuntong ;)
Nice to knw you too and yeah I am. So what's up ?

Not too bad I guess , How 'bout ya ?

:miao:
Natalie

Hi Natalie, Nice to meet you. So You're Indo as well, huh?? Interesting... :D
Apa Kabar Say?? :p

khuntong
23-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Same old same old.. Could be better, could be worse.. The weather is not helping.. Been busy this week? Haven't seen you post your roster for the last few days. Are you taking some time off??

Natalie19
23-08-2014, 06:19 PM
:prettiness: Hi Hi Hi ~~ Natalie here :slobber:

Sorry for suddenly going quiet and missing as I took sometimes after allI had to be going through :confused2:
Well well~

Natalie Back to work again as a Private Escort In or Out call

Price for In call an hour $200

Price for Out call an hour $260

What I will do will be the basic work as CBJ and sex with Condom.

Extras can be negotiate :prettiness:

Enquires at the moment through PM as The number been currently off :confused2:

Asked for discount :love: depend on How we will be dealing price can be changed

OFF UP TO 60%

Time availability :
Saturday (Today) NOW - 6am
Sunday 6pm - 5am

Next week:
Still FREE give me a PM what day's will be suited you the best :cool2: !

Give me a Message or asked if I worked in shop or not :prettiness:

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2014, 01:20 AM
Hi Nat!

Why would you offer discount of up to 60% off ??

That means your $200/hr would only be $80 per hour !!

Are you serious ??

Licker
24-08-2014, 02:13 AM
Hi Nat!

Are you serious ??

Bro, you know that when buying in bulk, the unit price goes does.
For ten hours the price/h is different than for one hour.
I believe that is what Nat means, but she'll have to confirm of course (when someone PM's her).

And note the magic words of every sale: "up to".

Natalie19
24-08-2014, 02:55 AM
Hi Guys :miao:

Don't be surprised if the Discount Up To 60% :slobber:

Cause I'm into LONG hours more than 2 hours :prettiness:

Of course all the price could be changed by means the same amount or lower depend on :
- How long the session
- How's Our chemistry while in the bed
- How's Our reaction through touches and senses
etc..

:prettiness: As I'm up to good long hours sex (if you could :p) and both parties have fun while on it :slobber:

Regards,

Hi Nat!

Are you serious ??

Bro, you know that when buying in bulk, the unit price goes does.
For ten hours the price/h is different than for one hour.
I believe that is what Nat means, but she'll have to confirm of course (when someone PM's her).

And note the magic words of every sale: "up to".

Natalie19
24-08-2014, 04:37 AM
Natalie here Just wanted to say , Good morning or night :confused:

Yawn :confused2: so Sleepy..

Have a sweet dream ( Not a WET dream with me :miao: )

Regards,
Natalie :miao: XOXO :red_heart:

Natalie19
25-08-2014, 07:53 AM
Good mornings for all the readers and guests :miao:

Natalie here ;)
I just wanted to be quickly updating something that will be very ImportanT

That would be my time limit of working and WHY ?? :
- STOP completely 100% of this work

^_^ Maybe once I got married :p What'll be in my plan when I reached 27 or 28 years old but it could be sooner like 1-2 years as I had my best friend as my partner.

- I WILL be FOCUSING on this ESCORT private by myself also helped from some of friends of mine and YOU guys ( Clients or Guest's )

^_^ The detailed will be UPDATED by 8 or 9 am as I need to organize what I could do by now ( condition and all Sh*t problems )

^0^ I'm looking for 1-2 EXPERIENCED on this Industry ( Private Escort ) as I've said that I wanted FOCUS. So I wanted THE BEST out of it especially sex and hospitality and etc.. Which is mean if I gotta put it simply will be more or most BENEFITS for both parties :prettiness:

Please send me a PM.

~ Sorry for the inconvenience ATM. ~
Such as like NO PH or contact number. I will be getting it soon or later by 2-3 days.

Cheers and have a good monday :cool:
:red_heart:

Falcon
06-02-2015, 05:44 PM
Does Natalie still working in this industry ?
Can someone PM me her contact if possible
Thanks heaps :))

Fisher
06-02-2015, 07:11 PM
Does Natalie still working in this industry ?
Can someone PM me her contact if possible
Thanks heaps :))

Returned to her homeland unlikely to return to aus.

Sextus
06-02-2015, 10:50 PM
Hi Guys :miao:

Don't be surprised if the Discount Up To 60% :slobber:

Cause I'm into LONG hours more than 2 hours :prettiness:

Of course all the price could be changed by means the same amount or lower depend on :
- How long the session
- How's Our chemistry while in the bed
- How's Our reaction through touches and senses
etc..

:prettiness: As I'm up to good long hours sex (if you could :p) and both parties have fun while on it :slobber:

Regards,

^_^ Maybe once I got married :p What'll be in my plan when I reached 27 or 28 years old but it could be sooner like 1-2 years as I had my best friend as my partner.
:red_heart:

I miss her posts a lot. She was sweet, and vulnerable in a way. I pm'd her at the time telling her that I hoped that everything works out for her just the way she would like it to. Of course I still wish for that wherever she may be now. It would be nice if she logged on sometime to reassure us!

Falcon
07-02-2015, 03:46 AM
Thanks for the info bro fisher and bro sextus :)