PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ginza-new 24yo cute japanese girl arrive

GINZA
27-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Yui: 24yo. body size 8, 158cm, c cup, cute round japanese face, experinced in japan, black hair, japan style GFE....

Silver Class Premium

Start today 6pm-12pm

rooter
29-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Yui is a gem!
Cute innocent looking girl next door type.
Very GFE girl, amazing kisser, very sensitive and sensual and sensational Bbbj, and a beautiful fuck!
If you are not afraid of some beautiful soft feminine curves then you are in for a real treat.

hoshimoony
29-07-2013, 02:38 PM
I really go weak at the knees for girls with the name "Yui", must be an influence of being a big fan of Yui Aragaki haha.

rooter, most of those adjectives apply to Hoshi so I'm quite tempted to take immediate sick leave from work and jump straight in the queue and see what Yui's like! :P

x11
29-07-2013, 03:19 PM
not sure if its a blessing or a curse having rooter give such favourable ar on ginza girls... the todo list never shortens!

thanks mate... always appreciate your ar

HengDai
29-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Hoshi, you have the whole day free now after your bad 533 experience (sorry to hear). Ginza is surely the right cure for you now mate :) call Wilson and book Yui

rooter
29-07-2013, 03:28 PM
I really go weak at the knees for girls with the name "Yui", must be an influence of being a big fan of Yui Aragaki haha.

rooter, most of those adjectives apply to Hoshi so I'm quite tempted to take immediate sick leave from work and jump straight in the queue and see what Yui's like! :P

the comparison to Hoshi is very appropriate.
Yui's GFE and enthusiasm is right up their with Hoshi, Jasmin, Dianna and Sue.
Her service is Gold standard. The only reason she is Silver is that she is a little bit chubby.
But you are OK with that then she is perfect!
Personally I think her body is sizzling hot; curves and all!

hoshimoony
29-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Hoshi, you have the whole day free now after your bad 533 experience (sorry to hear). Ginza is surely the right cure for you now mate :) call Wilson and book Yui

lol no the 533 experience was not me! I think it was bro fairmont :P tbh, I was considering giving 533 a go before my first visit to Ginza last year, but hearing something similar back then turned me off. So I went to Ginza instead and I've never looked back! We're lucky that none of these things happen at Ginza thanks to great management by Wilson. Actually I'm really grateful to 533 for causing those issues back then because who knows where I would be right now if they didn't! :cool2:

Anyway unfortunately I have plans for the evening, so the only way to squeeze it in today was to take sick leave which the workload wouldn't permit me. Hope Yui's around for a while, I'm patiently waiting for Hoshi's next shift and then Yui would be next in line, well, depending on how much I miss Jasmin at that point of course :D

the comparison to Hoshi is very appropriate.
Yui's GFE and enthusiasm is right up their with Hoshi, Jasmin, Dianna and Sue.
Her service is Gold standard. The only reason she is Silver is that she is a little bit chubby.
But you are OK with that then she is perfect!
Personally I think her body is sizzling hot; curves and all!

Hmm now that you mention it, Sue's service has so much similarities to Hoshi! Why didn't I think of it before...

I don't mind a bit of chubby as long as GFE is there, so Yui sounds perfect. If you're writing a full AR later, I'm looking forward to it! :)

the wizard
29-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Yes - I'am also waiting for Hoshi's next shift
Hoshimooney- I'll race you to her....

I don't mind chubby either- Usagi was a little chubby and all woman....

HengDai
29-07-2013, 11:12 PM
lol no the 533 experience was not me! I think it was bro fairmont :P

Hahaha, woops. I don't know how I got that mixed up. Too many windows open I guess :P

Punter Poontang
29-07-2013, 11:27 PM

Ahh, my first Ginza girl. Nuggety build and well padded where it counts, but I wouldn't have said chubby .... definitely all woman and such a cutie, would've loved to take her for another spin. :-(

rooter
29-07-2013, 11:39 PM
Did Usagi and Hina back to back! One of my best ever punting days!
Gorgeous girls!
Actually i had a meal in between punts.

HengDai
29-07-2013, 11:47 PM
Yes - I'am also waiting for Hoshi's next shift
Hoshimooney- I'll race you to her....

READY. SET. GO!

Hoshi is rostered on tomorrow! My money is on Hoshi to get the first booking :)

hoshimoony
30-07-2013, 01:14 AM
READY. SET. GO!

Hoshi is rostered on tomorrow! My money is on Hoshi to get the first booking :)

haha you have to remember wizard is secretly vying for that spot too! :P