PDA

View Full Version : Massage Etiquette

jackdaniels
13-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Hi all

Just joined and was hoping to get some guidance as to what the general etiquette was around naked massages that provide for HJs.

I was at a parlour last night and had a 1hr body slide massage with a HJ. It was my first time I had such a massage so wasn't sure what I was or was not able to do with the girl. So just wondering are things like kissing on her cheek, feeling her tits and general fondling of her body all generally accepted during the massage? Or do those kind of things need to be agreed upon before the massage begins?

Apologies for such "virgin" questions - when it comes to massages I am one!

Cheers
JD

cisco
13-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Then you need to ask the master of this section , Where is bro Ahlungor ? Bro where are you ? Someone need your guidance

Nejums
14-12-2012, 12:15 AM
To be honest, I think the best thing to do is ask the masseur straight up. Different girls will have different limits, so best to ask the person who's massaging you!

AHLUNGOR
14-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Hi all

Just joined and was hoping to get some guidance as to what the general etiquette was around naked massages that provide for HJs.

I was at a parlour last night and had a 1hr body slide massage with a HJ. It was my first time I had such a massage so wasn't sure what I was or was not able to do with the girl. So just wondering are things like kissing on her cheek, feeling her tits and general fondling of her body all generally accepted during the massage? Or do those kind of things need to be agreed upon before the massage begins?

Apologies for such "virgin" questions - when it comes to massages I am one!

Cheers
JD

Hi brother JD,

Welcome to the forum and great to see that you are posting from day 1, well done, keep it up, that's how we all started.

I don't think there are right or wrong answers to your questions or standard playing procedures as such, because you are an unique individual and every MLs you meet will be different. Judging by you said that you are virgin in massage shops, I assume you are in the 25-35 age range. great, fountain of youth, and I am sure the MLs will love to serve a hot young stud then some dirty old man like yours truly.

I think rather than listening to me telling you what to do, the best way is to have more practise and once the initial shyness and uncertainty is gone, to explore and find new excitement should be the challenges you may enjoy.

You didn't actually tell too much about your session last night, so don't worry, lets start again.

I would like to suggest to you a few of my personal favourites and they are sort of like a sure thing and you can not go wrong with them:

Lisa, Neimi and Mia from Silver Fox, whether you take the massage plus $50 nude HJ or the $120/hr special massage (B2B) the ladies will be fully nude and you can touch and play (gently please ) any where up the top and around the bum. Girls usually don't like their pussy to be touched and definitely no fingers inside unless you become a regular, so don't go there. Licking and sucking of tits is usually off too, but if you are really nice and perhaps ask permission to kiss them first then more access could be possible depends on how you and the lady click. And don't give up if you get a no in your first visit, they will remember you when you return (don't wait six months though!!) and you will be rewarded for your repeat visit......lol

@Snow Lotus, Cici, Joey, Kelly, Penny, Shelley, Yuki, you can expect much the same as above

@252 Stanmore, Mimi, Miranda, Lisa, Sammi, Yumi, will provide all of the above plus more if you play your cards right.

So there you go brother, you can't really go wrong from here can you??

And please don't forget, after you had your fun, cum back and share!!

Good luck

Cheers

:smile:

8inches
14-12-2012, 12:51 AM
Jojo at 711 george street central
35$ massage plus 30$ top off or 50$ nude
Good english great massage and firm big naturals 34 d cups
Enough said!