PDA

View Full Version : 45 George EVA know how to pleasure a Rookie

pepefirstlove
29-07-2013, 12:20 AM
Haven't been to this joint for a week or two, finally get to punt at laaaaast. Rang up told there about 4 available.. Got there in no time and only 2 were presented: HEBE & EVA. Could've go either one but Eva got that extra meat (at the right places) so opt for her. I have to agree with ARs by some bro here with her look, she definitely not bad looking with round face. But with that body of her. She definitely get my pick.

Up the stairs, straight abit then down again quite a puzzle to get to the room. I don't know if it just me?!? that I always go for a piss first before the session start. Anyway start off with the usual shower then on the bed. She start catbath me from front to back, chest to nut the feeling of her warmth breath tongue work just exquisite. Not many spot she miss, I can tell you that!

Next up, dom on (actually she asked if I want extra, but to me I'm just not a fan with bbbj+cim) cuz I'm a rookie still.. time will tell I guess, I requested her for 69 and boy she taste so sweet, in return she speed up her bj as well so I couldn't hold any longer and *bam* round 1 done.

She gave me a good massage afterward then we chat a bit.. And round 2 start in no time. From cowgirl, doggy, missionary to reverse cowgirl...pound after pound.. Wow first time I can feel a girl sweat from her backside lol. In the end finish it off with a hj. I couldn't describe the feeling it just fill of awesomeness. Haha remind me of Charlie Sheens quote "I have one speed, I have one gear, GO!"

Overall Eva is such a nice girl with long pointy nipples, great ass, spoke very well and provide top service for me, can't ask for more.

asiafever
29-07-2013, 07:35 AM
Welcome to the Eva fan club my friend, she's certainly not a 'vanilla' service girl! In the bbbj point, not many girls have made me cum with bbbj Eva is one of them and it was intense! !! Worth a try.

45George
29-07-2013, 12:24 PM
wow.. another report of eva..

thanks mate for ur report.. its a great review

cheers
roger

cmk76
30-07-2013, 12:41 AM
yes... her bbbj is stop notch... I didn't even get to have sex with her because I had forgotten all about it after oral...!

pepefirstlove
30-07-2013, 01:07 AM
yes... her bbbj is stop notch... I didn't even get to have sex with her because I had forgotten all about it after oral...!

Funny you said that, cause I almost didn't do her too. But she always take the initiative and I just roll on with her :)

45George
15-08-2013, 01:45 PM
Eva

For man who love to enjoy the best bj in town

3pm til late