PDA

View Full Version : General talk juliet 10 elizabeth st burwood

nandos
29-07-2013, 12:58 AM
Has anyone here been to juliet at 10 elizabeth st burwood?
I would like to know the recommended girls there?
I went there in fri night and they were busy. Only shown 3 gals, 2 were average but 1 was pretty hot and quite cute named Lily.
the biggest downside is her fake D boobs..

any other gals worth trying?

HengDai
29-07-2013, 01:16 AM
I've been there a few times. It's just like Masstige 8 on Harris St.
i.e. k-Dolls that charge you a lot for okay service but not really great value for your hard earned $$$. Much better service from Ginza and 533, albeit not Korean.

I did see a girl there a few times though, Sara, a pocket rocket with a nice C cup. Young and keen. Not sure if she's still there though. Call and see if she's rostered. She has a really pretty face, can't miss her in a line up :)

Good luck!

nandos
29-07-2013, 01:55 AM
I am looking for massage place mainly.. which one got the best gals and service?

I may ask for Sara next time if I go back to Juliet.. or maybe try Lily again.. she is quite nice as we had a chat and she gave me a kiss at the very end lol..not sure if thats standard or not hahah..

ulie8
11-08-2013, 10:05 AM
having tried both of them, Sarah has better service and they are both hot and yes lilly maybe a bit hotter depending on your style..

pepefirstlove
11-08-2013, 09:50 PM
having tried both of them, Sarah has better service and they are both hot and yes lilly maybe a bit hotter depending on your style..

What are the rate like? Never been to other massage place other than M8.

HengDai
11-08-2013, 09:59 PM
Same rates as M8 buddy

pepefirstlove
11-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Same rates as M8 buddy

That's greats, now there a reason to go since it is much closer for me than the city.

nandos
14-08-2013, 01:36 AM
Anyone has tried jenni?
Wonder how she compares with sarah or lily...?

Also do they have roster published anywhere?

nandos
14-08-2013, 01:40 AM

Ulie,

what service makes sarah better choice than lily? And style difference are you talking about here?

I'm thinking of going there this week but not sure if i should pick lily again or try different girl.. Sarah seems got positive reviews but bit concerned she's not as hot and friendly as lily is.. After all i wanna get the best bang for my bucks!

HengDai
14-08-2013, 09:13 AM
Sara is definitely hot. regarding friendliness, i think Sara as well as other girls will not provide the same level of interaction to every punter. i'm sure Sara will be as friendly as possible if you are a gentleman and treat her well. i experienced her friendly nature and i believe i got my bang for buck :) YMMV though

nandos
16-08-2013, 11:07 PM
So i decided to punt at juliet tonight and chose sarah as per bro Hengdai Recommendation.

She is hot n got the naughty look. My impression is that shes friendly but i didnt feel connected with her..

Massage was quite good. B2b quite awesome. Cbj given without asking. Not bad.
She gave me a hug at the end.

Overall shes good at what she is meant to do except shower is short n feel bit rushed.

Didnt have chance to touch her boobs (looks real C cup) n when i tried to kiss her neck she said it was ticklish!
Will i choose her again? Maybe. I feel more connected with Lily last time but weaker massage (maybe she was tired as i met her at 1am lol)

HengDai
17-08-2013, 12:06 AM
Hey bro nandos.
Both times I saw Sarah was in the afternoon so maybe by 1am she would be tired.
I also do remember that she gets really ticklish, although she may just say that to stop us from venturing too far :p

pepefirstlove
17-08-2013, 01:30 AM
Nice review bro Nandos, just wondering how's Lily compare to Sarah with look/body/boobs? Both k doll? Might pay a visit :)

nandos
17-08-2013, 05:36 AM
Bro pepe, both k dolls material. The downside with Lily is that while her boobs are bigger ( i reckon around D cup) they are fake. While sara looks like real albeit smaller (maybe C cup).

Sara got bit of US accent as she told me she was once in the states when she was a kid.

Bit disappointed she didnt "allow" me to explore her further.. YMMV though

pepefirstlove
17-08-2013, 10:06 AM
Cheers mate, guess I have to try both of them out myself to find out :)

nandos
17-08-2013, 03:03 PM
Report back when you have tasted both! :-)

ethicks
17-08-2013, 07:51 PM
ive had both, i would say sarah is better.
Lily can be touch and go with some customers.

guess its how you treat the ladies is how good/bad of a service you get

ulie8
18-08-2013, 11:59 AM
First of all before i respond, everyone has different style of hotness.

Both are pretty hot, Lilly has a slight edge over Sara in the looks department and more of a K-doll look.

In terms of overall package, I would have to agree with HengDai .. Sara has the total package and bang for your bucks.

But both are worth it in their own ways.

Anyone have tips for Midas?

pepefirstlove
18-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Where can we find the roster for these two princesses?

HengDai
18-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Where can we find the roster for these two princesses?
I'm afraid you'll have to ring up and ask. You'd have to call anyway as you'd want to book these 2 dolls to avoid disappointment.

dumbling
21-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Visited Lilly few days back...

As describe in previous posts.

Quite a pretty face with D cup boobs (fake) but very friendly and does a hectic body slide.

Speaks good English and love to tease.

Overall the connection with her was great. Gave me a hell of a good time in the spa!! lol

nandos
21-08-2013, 10:29 PM
What happen during spa session? I always wonder if it's worth it..?

Punter Poontang
22-08-2013, 12:24 AM
What happen during spa session? I always wonder if it's worth it..?

Depends on the girl. I've had great spa sessions at Romeo's involving DFK, DATY and serious fingering (years ago), and some at Juliet's with DFK and BBBJ (though with a regular).

Then I've had some at Romeo's and Midas that were relatively shit and a waste .... I like to spend some quality time in there, but some girls have just splashed about for 2 mins, keeping out of reach, then literally pulled the plug. In those types of sessions you pay extra and essentially just get a longer massage. :-(

So my suggestion would be to do 45 or 60 minutes, then if you find a girl you really click with, book her again for 90 mins incl. the spa. If you already have a rapport, she should appreciate the repeat business via advance booking, I always tend to get better service this way than through a first session picking a girl from the line-up.

pepefirstlove
22-08-2013, 01:35 AM
That's a great little tip especially for newbie like me. Thanks bro P.P!

nandos
22-08-2013, 01:52 AM
Thx for the tip bro poontang.

Does the spa happen after masaage or before? How long do u usually spend inside the spa itself?

Might try at least once for experience :-D but only if it worth the money!

Punter Poontang
22-08-2013, 01:31 PM
You're welcome. :-)

Does the spa happen after masaage or before? How long do u usually spend inside the spa itself?

Time in the spa depends on your girl, as I said before I've had a few that were under 5 mins, learned from that and since had a few pushing 30 or 40 minutes. Bear in mind these girls spend a good portion of their working lives in the shower already, so some are reluctant to get all pruny in the spa. But if you've built that rapport and say you like to spend a lot of time relaxing in there, it should be up to you.

The process again is somewhat dependant on the girl, but also the venue. At Midas, you will start with a wet bed in the shower and get an additional body scrub before the spa, then the massage and usual B2B routine. Good value imo with the wet bed too, but you need to pick a good service girl.

Hard to say at Juliet's, only done the spa with my regular girl, so we were straight in there after the shower and stayed for nearly half the session. At Romeo's, the spa seems to be taken between the normal massage and B2B. It's a way of rinsing off, but I find it a little disruptive to the flow. Even if you're having hands-on fun in the spa, you then have to get out, dry off, and lie on your front for the back bodyslide?? If I'm already barred up in the spa, I'd rather just get on with the good stuff. :-)

Definitely worth it if you have a good girl, but in terms of the routine I'd put Midas slightly ahead of the other two. Bear in mind Romeo's still do the $40 discount vouchers though, so they'll be cheaper, especially if you go there twice to find a girl first and then use the voucher for your 90 minute session. Enjoy!!