PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Jasmin@Ginza not your normal GFE service, above and beyond stuff

Gucci2012
29-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Agency: http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/ Ginza Club

Name: Jasmin

Date of visit: July 2013

Girl web link: http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls

Phone: Mob: 0488 888 310 Tel: 02 7901 3000

Nationality: Japanese

Face: 07/10 – Girl next door features

Body: 07/10 – Amazonian, slim waist wide hips with tig ol bittys

Height: 163cm

Weight: 50kgs

Breasts: 07/10 D -cups

Looks: 07/10 Very cute student look

Skin: slightly olive/white skin

Hair: Long, brownish / black hair just past the shoulder

Down Below: Cant remember.....we did DATY and her P*ssy lips were smooth but i think she had a soul patch????

Tattoos: no.

Shower together: 08/10 - dfk+bbbj in the shower, thats great service

DFK: 08/10 Yes – Very GFE style kissing with tongue(hers not mine, but my tongue did make a cameo or 2) ;-p

GFE: 10/10 Yes – non robotic or mechanical, Its probably not worth mentioning as all the Ginza girls ive been with have given 10/10 GFE and Jasmin was no different

BBBJ: 10/10 Yes, lots of tongue and deep mouth insertions, she has talent.

Anal: No

69: Yes

COB: ? never asked

COF: no

Foreplay: 10/10 – from the shower to the bed and the rest bits inbetween my 2 loads it was constant foreplay.

Sex: 08/10 – I left very satisfied with drained balls

Massage: 0/10 - the score is not reflective of her massage talents, its just we didnt get to do any massage just sex.

Room: 10/10 – Super Spacious and clean.

Bathroom: 10/10 - Clean shower with clean towels

Cost: 1 hour booking: $210

Ease of booking: 10/10 SMS.

Notes:

Been trying out a few girls and Jasmin was on my list.........yep i can see why she is a shop favourite, her character is one of the friendliest girls ive come across, from begining till the end of the session we were having a good old giggle about everything. She noted i only had one dimple similar to her which is usually the point where i drop my long running and repeat joke to all girls whom make the same observation:

Gucci - "oh yeah my dimple is on annual leave, it should be back next month"
Jasmin - "mine too, its on holiday"
Gucci - "may be both our dimples are on holiday together having a secret romance in Rome or Paris"
Jasmin - "yes i think so"
Gucci - "we should double date when they finish their annual leave" insert loud laughs and giggles

She is a great girl and should have red buttoned me, very open minded services and the purest of GFE's

Overall: 8.5/10

Punter Poontang
29-07-2013, 03:38 PM
yep i can see why she is a shop favourite, her character is one of the friendliest girls ive come across, from begining till the end of the session we were having a good old giggle about everything.

Nice review Gucci, that's Jasmin in a nutshell.

I'd say welcome to the club, but I foresee an administrative hitch or two in Wiz and Hoshi processing your application. :-P

Gucci2012
29-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Nice review Gucci, that's Jasmin in a nutshell.

I'd say welcome to the club, but I foresee an administrative hitch or two in Wiz and Hoshi processing your application. :-P

The governing system of her fan club is too confusing, too many chiefs not enough Indians i guess I'll help even the numbers and be an Indian lol

x11
29-07-2013, 06:00 PM
oh let me be one of the Indians. ... I dont mind having to work on her for an hour or 2!

the wizard
29-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Gucci - "oh yeah my dimple is on annual leave, it should be back next month"
Jasmin - "mine too, its on holiday"
Gucci - "may be both our dimples are on holiday together having a secret romance in Rome or Paris"
Jasmin - "yes i think so"
Gucci - "we should double date when they finish their annual leave" insert loud laughs and giggles

Gucci I can definitely hear that conversation with Jass- no surprises here.
Congratulations application accepted.....

hoshimoony
29-07-2013, 08:17 PM
Hello there my dear Indians, yes you guys can have the job of keeping her warm and occupied whilst the chiefs plan the next line of attack :P

Haha we don't have to take control of the administrations, anyone that's already in the club has the rights to welcome another member :) Anyway welcome to the club Gucci, surprised you hadn't seen Jas til now!

HengDai
29-07-2013, 11:11 PM
I'll keep her warm too then!

You can call me TUNU of the Assiniboin Tribe.
TUNU (TOO-noo) Miwok means: "Deer waiting to ravage the garden" :)

Also, see J whilst you can, my Eagle of the Sun scout has just alerted me that she will be going on holiday very very soon.

the wizard
29-07-2013, 11:15 PM
I'll keep her warm too then!

You can call me TUNU of the Assiniboin Tribe.
TUNU (TOO-noo) Miwok means: "Deer waiting to ravage the garden" :)

Also, see J whilst you can, my Eagle of the Sun scout has just alerted me that "she will be going on holiday very very soon".

Hoshimooney did you just hear that ?

We need a plan .....

HengDai
29-07-2013, 11:54 PM
LOL breathe Wizard, breathe!

the wizard
30-07-2013, 12:36 AM
Wizard- "how was your move to Sydney"

Jasmin- "Oh easy i didn't have much things to bring"

Wizard- "One suit case- two dresses? " starts laughing.

Jasmin- "No 10 shoes 3 suits cases" jokes and we both chuckle-

Jasmin- "Hai -you promised to tell me how old you are last time"

Wizard- "Only if i can remember at the end" starts laughing again before I feed her another Canolli

We then played a game of hot and cold to guess my age.
Don't you just love it when they get it completely wrong and make you younger than you really are !!!.....

Btw- I won- and I got a reward !!

hoshimoony
30-07-2013, 02:22 AM
Hoshimooney did you just hear that ?

We need a plan .....

Haha HengDai, your command of the Eagles are top notch :P

yes, now I need a few change of plans...

Gucci2012
30-07-2013, 06:31 AM
Wizard- "how was your move to Sydney"

Jasmin- "Oh easy i didn't have much things to bring"

Wizard- "One suit case- two dresses? " starts laughing.

Jasmin- "No 10 shoes 3 suits cases" jokes and we both chuckle-

Jasmin- "Hai -you promised to tell me how old you are last time"

Wizard- "Only if i can remember at the end" starts laughing again before I feed her another Canolli

We then played a game of hot and cold to guess my age.
Don't you just love it when they get it completely wrong and make you younger than you really are !!!.....

In some of my AR's I put in little snippets of my actual conversations but I wish I could put whole dialogues in, that be an awesomely full after report and it's quite funny to read what the girls are saying but most of the conversations are deeply private and intimate so I'll just have to stick with snippets. :-(

the wizard
30-07-2013, 07:48 PM
Most intimate private conversations should not leave the room.
Fun tit bits are ok, as they show the personality and attitude of the girls as above.
Sometimes a girl might innocently reveal something personal or confide in you,
and therefore it is not appropriate for it to be mass consumed here.

Gucci2012
30-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Most intimate private conversations should not leave the room.
Fun tit bits are ok, as they show the personality and attitude of the girls as above.
Sometimes a girl might innocently reveal something personal or confide in you,
and therefore it is not appropriate for it to be mass consumed here.

Yeah agreed....explaining a girls services is easy, explaining your feelings during those services, also easy, explaining a girls real personality without infringing on her privacy, extremely hard....

HengDai
30-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Haha HengDai, your command of the Eagles are top notch :P

yes, now I need a few change of plans...

Haha, thanks. I've sent the Eagle out again but nothing to report yet :P

So what plans are you changing? booking her for 4 hours straight? haha

Oh and just on the whole personality thing, I think a good way to describe Jasmine's personality is simply "infectious". After one session, you're hooked. You want more. Says a lot about her.

the wizard
30-07-2013, 09:34 PM
Infectious personality....tell me about it......there is no cure !!

hoshimoony
30-07-2013, 10:57 PM
So what plans are you changing? booking her for 4 hours straight? haha

Haha well that was my plan but now the timing needs to be changed slightly, all under control :)

Infectious personality....tell me about it......there is no cure !!

Yes... any plans to cure it only makes it worse! :P

Bracket
31-07-2013, 01:36 AM
... Anal: No ...That's interesting, Gucci. An after report has gone up tonight on another forum (PP!) where the poster waxes lyrical about Jasmin's ability to take it up the arse. Perhaps you simply didn't ask her?

Gucci2012
31-07-2013, 05:31 AM
That's interesting, Gucci. An after report has gone up tonight on another forum (PP!) where the poster waxes lyrical about Jasmin's ability to take it up the arse. Perhaps you simply didn't ask her?

I'm hardly the authority on all things Jasmin there are more learned minds than I, and your right I didn't ask because I only put in services that I experienced at the time.

Unfortunately bro Bracket I'm only a member of but 1 punting forum....Xanadu a repost of this anal inspired AR here for I to read?

the wizard
31-07-2013, 09:01 AM
Maybe we shouldn't discuss the unique ways she services each client and leave that to the privacy of the room.
I would hate to think that every Tom, Dick and Harry would be going there demanding a special service
from her especially if she might be uncomfortable.

HengDai
31-07-2013, 09:35 AM
That's true. I agree with Wizard here. Besides Jasmin, a lot of girls (Ginza and non-Ginza) offer anal, but not to all bros.
I don't think it's something the WL's are comfortable with unless they feel they can take you physically (size) and/or mentally (attitude/personality).
Basically, just because an AR says a WL offers a particular service, I don't think you can automatically assume its on offer 100% of the time. YMMV obviously.

Bracket
01-08-2013, 01:39 PM
You're right, HengDai, that not all girls can take you up the arse physically and/or mentally. But so what? Not all girls can DT you physically and/or mentally either, so what's the difference? And some girls have difficulty even simply fucking blokes with large weapons. (That's not me btw! :) ) There are a number of services where YMMV so why the hang-up on arse fucking?

We all need to remember that the girls do this job for one reason - money. And if a girl wants to increase her earnings by earning tips for providing certain services, it's in her interests for ARs to fully report this. I'll always give a parlour girl $20 for a nice bbbj, $30 for CIM and $50 for an arse fuck. But if I don't know that a service is available, or read that it's not available, then I probably won't ask and so the girl will miss out on some tip that she could easily and happily have earned. How does that help her?

Jasmine's willingness to be fucked up the arse was described by a punter on PunterPlanet.com as follows :
I saw this lady on the recommendation of Wilson. She is Japanese and I got the impression that she offered a Greek service. She has a pretty face with beautiful long hair and lovely C cups. She has a great attitude and offered DFK on meeting her. a passionate service and really tried hard to please and it worked. I think she offers almost anything but sex is covered. Anal was a highlight. she was able to take anything I gave her and pushed back hard. she has a great tight ass and everything she offered was great. I will see her again but I gather she is going back to Japan for a visit so I would try to get in soon for a visit.enjoyLone Stranger
(Full attribution to Punter Planet for copying this.)

And another punter following up agreed as follows :
I just asked her and she said yes, I have seen her many times and she now positions herself specifically for me do anal each time.
What a trooper...

hoshimoony
01-08-2013, 02:40 PM
There is a line where some things are considered standard service and those that are just not, but there's no point discussing further.

I'm just going to agree with wizard and HengDai and if anyone else is on the same side, I'd say we should just let it slide and move on to another topic rather than start a heated discussion over this.

Please just remember guys to tip Jas well if you receive special treatment, and please don't rant over it if you don't.

HengDai
01-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Good points by all. I understand what you're saying Bro Bracket.

There are two sides to every coin and I guess I only looked at it from one side.

At the end of the day though, money or no money, I still treat them with respect and don't come to expect anything. Others may disagree, but that is just my approach in general.

Punter Poontang
01-08-2013, 03:31 PM
There are a number of services where YMMV so why the hang-up on arse fucking?

You raise some interesting points, always good to see things from another perspective.

I wouldn't say there's a hang-up over anal, but it's not a standard service and reports such as that one could now see punters queuing up for her with unrealistic expectations. I don't quite agree with the bit about helping out with tips, but maybe that's a personal choice I've made to withhold some details from AR's. Just really think that it should be up to the girl to offer such extras if she feels comfortable with a particular punter, thereby driving her own tips as needed. It's not likely, imo, that a girl would be thinking "Yeah, post that all over the interwebs and bring me mo' money baby!!".

Again, maybe that's just me. FWIW, I knew anal was a possibility with her but didn't feel right to ask for it. Just really think it should be up to the girl to offer it if comfortable, and would hate to think that there's now a whole bunch of punters expecting that service in their first booking with our lovely Jas. :-(

the wizard
01-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Again, maybe that's just me. FWIW, I knew anal was a possibility with her but didn't feel right to ask for it. Just really think it should be up to the girl to offer it if comfortable, and would hate to think that there's now a whole bunch of punters expecting that service in their first booking with our lovely Jas. :-(

My thoughts and concerns exactly- It's just I respect her too much to post intricate details unless she really does want the whole world to know.

We all need to remember that the girls do this job for one reason - money. And if a girl wants to increase her earnings by earning tips for providing certain services, it's in her interests for ARs to fully report this. I'll always give a parlour girl $20 for a nice bbbj, $30 for CIM and $50 for an arse fuck. But if I don't know that a service is available, or read that it's not available, then I probably won't ask and so the girl will miss out on some tip that she could easily and happily have earned. How does that help her?

Some interesting points - but I think we should leave it for
the girls to decide if they want to advertise sp sv in this way

There is a line where some things are considered standard service and those that are just not, but there's no point discussing further.

I'm just going to agree with wizard and HengDai and if anyone else is on the same side, I'd say we should just let it slide and move on to another topic rather than start a heated discussion over this.

Please just remember guys to tip Jas well if you receive special treatment, and please don't rant over it if you don't.

I agree lets not dwell on it further.
Jasmin is a wonderful girl and she deserves our utmost respect as do all girls we see.
To me I see her more than just a W/l.
Her warmth, spirit and Aura are more important to me than the sex.

Gucci2012
02-08-2013, 12:33 AM
Above and beyond indeed....

Shoryureppa
02-08-2013, 02:17 AM
You know what I like about you guys, you don't treat your women like trash.

Faith in humanity +1

Bracket
02-08-2013, 12:42 PM
I'm hopeful and quietly confident that Jasmin will be receiving polite requests and earning some nice tips on the back of this thread, to all parties' benefit.