PDA

View Full Version : General talk what does a ML earn?

yellow_fever
29-07-2013, 06:33 PM
Was wondering the other day about it, do any bros know? Obviously they keep the tips from part 2, but if it's a massage only and you pay $60 for the hour, what does the shop take and what does the girl get?

wilisno
29-07-2013, 06:50 PM
None of our business I'll say !

asiafever
29-07-2013, 07:19 PM
Varies shop to shop. And don't forget some shops it's all up front such as 218 Katherine or the Korean places.

Max Impact
29-07-2013, 08:34 PM
$1500-$3000 for six days with extras. At least the ML I know earns that. Not my business but she told me anyway.

rooter
29-07-2013, 08:40 PM
These threads often come up and fair enough we are all curious, but at the end of the day does it really matter?
I mean, if you get a great girl and good service and you are walking down the street with a big smile on your face, then surely that's enough.

asiafever
29-07-2013, 08:46 PM
These threads often come up and fair enough we are all curious, but at the end of the day does it really matter?
I mean, if you get a great girl and good service and you are walking down the street with a big smile on your face, then surely that's enough.

Oh no doubt. If a girl can earn that much I say go for it. I'm a fan of reward for great service no matter the industry.

yellow_fever
29-07-2013, 08:56 PM
I was more curious about the split on the basic massage. I guess there's a huge difference between what different girls earn including extras.... depending mainly on the girl and how popular she is. It's not hard to imagine some girls making $3k+/week. I was more wondering what a girl makes just doing massage, with no extras. Is it 50/50, or the shop takes more?

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Was wondering the other day about it, do any bros know? Obviously they keep the tips from part 2, but if it's a massage only and you pay $60 for the hour, what does the shop take and what does the girl get?

For $35/30 min, shop gets $20, ML $15

$45/45 min, $25/$20

$55/60 min, $30/$25

And for most shops @$60/60 min, $30/$30

Cheers

Max Impact
29-07-2013, 09:07 PM
Usually 50/50 for sexy RnT and more for the shop with traditional massage. And yes it's none of our business and it doesn't matter.

yellow_fever
29-07-2013, 09:22 PM
It's no wonder the girls have to do extras... I gotta admire the girls who do massage only. Seems like a tough way to make a buck, especially considering that they probably aren't getting a really full day and no guarantees on how many customers they'll get.

Kind of makes you wonder whether it's really such a great business for the shop either by the time they pay rent, bills, linen, fitout etc.

I guess it is none of our business, but then, neither is anything discussed on this site ;-)

World citizen
29-07-2013, 09:27 PM
it aint much huh - a girl at 501 might spend 30 minutes rubbing down a fat old man, wanking his slimey cock til he blows a wad of cum and then clean up his muck with a handful of tissues - and she gets paid what, $15 for all of that?? .. jesus fucken christ, that barely enoug to buy a ham sandwich and a can of coke - sure some girls might make 1500 a week or more but every dollar of that wage is hard earned and well deserved

For $35/30 min, shop gets $20, ML $15

$45/45 min, $25/$20

$55/60 min, $30/$25

And for most shops @$60/60 min, $30/$30

Cheers

yellow_fever
29-07-2013, 09:38 PM
Too right... I'm going to shout the next ML I see a coke and a ham sandwich with complimentary nut mustard ;-)

I always try to give the girl a tip, even if it's something small. It probably doesn't amount to much, but it's one way of showing appreciation to a girl who puts in an effort.

Max Impact
29-07-2013, 09:51 PM
I guess it is none of our business, but then, neither is anything discussed on this site ;-)

ExFuckenactly!

By the way, $150,000pa tax free is a shitload when it's sent back to Thailand.

rooter
29-07-2013, 09:56 PM
However much we fancy ourselves as red hot studs and god's gift to women, the fact is 99% of the time we are older and far less attractive than the ML or WL we are with and if we weren't paying for her services she wouldn't give us the time of day; and why should she!
So a bit of humility guys! And some appreciation for the wonderful girls that bring so much joy to our lives.
Whatever they earn, it's fully deserved.

Max Impact
29-07-2013, 10:05 PM
:exciting::money::money::money:Dear Shop Owners, please don't increase prices based on rooter's post above.

IExperiment
29-07-2013, 10:22 PM
:exciting::money::money::money:Dear Shop Owners, please don't increase prices based on rooter's post above.

There is so much competition out there Max and there is not enough of you to go around.

CunningLinguist
29-07-2013, 10:28 PM
However much we fancy ourselves as red hot studs and god's gift to women, the fact is 99% of the time we are older and far less attractive than the ML or WL we are with and if we weren't paying for her services she wouldn't give us the time of day; and why should she!
So a bit of humility guys! And some appreciation for the wonderful girls that bring so much joy to our lives.

Speaking for yourself I hope ...

asiafever
29-07-2013, 11:10 PM
"Whatever they earn, it is fully deserved."

Exactly. Putting a dollar figure on the chance to witness the perfect female form such as Cherry, or to stare deep in to those swirling beautiful dark eyes of Amanda is impossible. They are priceless experiences.
Oh to stare in to those eyes just one more time...

Max Impact
29-07-2013, 11:43 PM
Fuck!!! I thought I was a Red Hot Stud!!!

CunningLinguist
30-07-2013, 12:48 AM

If you want to feel young a beautiful take a leaf out of Guccis book and visit 12 Bellevue st Surry Hills ...

asiafever
30-07-2013, 06:39 AM
Whoa! Where can these two females be found??

Well sadly Amanda went back home, but cherry can be found in.... the private massage ar section!

jellyshots
30-07-2013, 03:58 PM
On average, they make $300-500 per day all inclusive. For this, they usually have their own ABN so they're not really on the books. Most shops do 50/50 splits. Some are more generous. The premium shops like Bodyrotic pay $125 to the ML per hour but they generally only get 2-3 bookings a day if they don't do BJ extras or FS. Same kind of thing used to happen at At Michelle's.

Saying that, a stripper I used to know made around $2,000 per night but the majority of that was selling drugs.