PDA

View Full Version : Ginza YUI : very GFE, very CUTE, very HORNY .. and a fantastic ARSE!!

rooter
29-07-2013, 08:19 PM
Yui is a gem! A precious gem.

Yui greeted me in the same pink dress Sue greeted me in. And while Sue looked very sexy in it, Yui looked absolutely fucking incredible in it! Her sexy feminine curves and passion and energy straining to be contained by it. She was like a ripe fruit bursting to be plucked!

Yui is super cute! Her round face and innocent girl next door look is gorgeous, but she has a passion and a horniness underneath that sweet smile that totally beguiled me,

She is a curvy girl but definitely not fat. The most beautiful arse I have ever seen! So pink and round slappable! Gorgeous B cup tits, fleshy thighs, womanly hips and a super tight pussy hidden under a perfect pubic triangle.

Yui is the ultimate GFE girl. Right from the start it was non stop DFK and groping and by the time we got into the shower I was so hard I thought I would burst. And she have me one of the all time classic quotes; looking at my throbbing cock and saying " I'm a bit scared of that". Classic! You can't make shit like that up!

Once we got on the bed she gave me a fantastic BBBJ. 9/10! - didn't expect that!
I was rubbing her pussy while she was sucking me off and she came with my cock in her mouth.
I licked and sucked and kissed her to a thunderous orgasm and then got her to mount me cowgirl style.
Yui is a very sensitive and sensual girl. She responds intensely to every touch and lick and thrust. Very GFE girl.

We fucked pretty intensely in multiple positions and both has intense orgasms.
And as we were lying side by side holding hands she was looking serene and blissful and came up with another classic quote: "I am so tired. I don't think I can see any more customers today!".

Yui is a really special girl. If you only like slim girls then fair enough, look elsewhere, but if you are OK with some soft feminine curves then Yui will totally satisfy and delight you!
She is a very sexy girl'

rooter
29-07-2013, 11:13 PM
Apologies for a shameless bumping up of a thread but forgot a crucial detail in my AR ...
Yui has one of the juiciest pussies I have ever tasted!
Hours later I was licking my lips and tasting her sweet pussy.
And she has such beautiful soft silky skin.
I could have spent the whole session just kissing her from head to toe.
Well if I wasn't such a horny fucker I would have but there were so many things I had to do to her.
An hour wasn't enough. A return visit is definitely on.

Max Impact
29-07-2013, 11:40 PM
Not enough JD if you can still taste the pussy!

igloo
30-07-2013, 12:39 AM
They had pictures of girls on cornflakes? I usually had coco pops, and that explains a lot.

the wizard
30-07-2013, 12:45 AM
Igloo- don't you remember the page 3 bikini girls in the Daily Mirror.
And on Sunday's that had a paper with them topless
So politically incorrect and sexist by today's standards.
Gee how times have changed..

timtam
30-07-2013, 01:05 AM
Yes I love eating her pussy too. She has then lasered so that it is nice and smooth!!!

igloo
30-07-2013, 01:39 AM
Of course I do Wiz, I still have a cut out of Samantha Fox, but what's that got to do with corn flakes? All I remember from the back of a cornflakes box were macramé tips and my law degree.

rooter
30-07-2013, 02:16 AM
Yes I love eating her pussy too. She has then lasered so that it is nice and smooth!!!

Lasered pussy?
She must have gone to the beauty salon during her lunch break!
I did suggest to her that a lot of guys like smooth pussies.
Wow! This girl really wants to please! 10/10 for effort!

hoshimoony
30-07-2013, 02:30 AM
Huh, so that's what I missed growing up sans Corn Flakes! Damn I should have listened to my PE teacher.
Thanks rooter, I shalt make it my mission to go see Yui, hope she doesn't go away too soon!

Lasered pussy?
She must have gone to the beauty salon during her lunch break!
I did suggest to her that a lot of guys like smooth pussies.
Wow! This girl really wants to please! 10/10 for effort!

I have a feeling timtam's talking about Yo (or Yu based on how it's pronounced) instead of Yui :)

rooter
30-07-2013, 02:55 AM
I have a feeling timtam's talking about Yo (or Yu based on how it's pronounced) instead of Yui :)

totally understandable. The names at Ginza can be confusing! Some examples:
Bibi, Baby, Vivi, Barbie, Bebe - 4 different girls.
Elisa, Erisa. - same girl.
Miu Miu, Miu Miu - 2 different girls.
Yo (pronounced you), Yui - 2 different girls.
Aiko, Aika. - 2 different girls
Naliko, Noriko, Nariko - same girl.
Penny, Pani - same girl.
Ally , Eli - same girl.
Momo, Mikako - same girl
Diana, Danna, Dianna - same girl.

hoshimoony
30-07-2013, 03:22 AM
totally understandable. The names at Ginza can be confusing! Some examples:
Bibi, Baby, Vivi, Barbie, Bebe - 4 different girls.
Elisa, Erisa. - same girl.
Miu Miu, Miu Miu - 2 different girls.
Yo (pronounced you), Yui - 2 different girls.
Aiko, Aika. - 2 different girls
Naliko, Noriko, Nariko - same girl.
Penny, Pani - same girl.
Ally , Eli - same girl.
Momo, Mikako - same girl
Diana, Danna, Dianna - same girl.

Wasn't Elisa (Thai) and Erisa (Japanese) two different girls, with the latter spelt as Alissa in one of the reviews? :P

I have to say I thought Icy was the same girl as Ivy when she first came on the roster, so there was a bit of a stuff up on the Index for a few hours if anyone noticed haha.

rooter
30-07-2013, 03:28 AM
Yes. Elisa Thai, and Erisa (Alyssa) Japanese - differnt girls.
But sadly both gone,
And Icy / Ivy different girls.
Icy won't be back. Ivy might be back.

hoshimoony
30-07-2013, 03:39 AM
Yes. Elisa Thai, and Erisa (Alyssa) Japanese - differnt girls.
But sadly both gone,
And Icy / Ivy different girls.
Icy won't be back. Ivy might be back.

Haha well, at least most of these girls are the same girls and haven't been rostered at the same time!

Good to hear Ivy might be back. She was on Wilson's "current girl" list on the roster for a while, then disappeared when Icy and Miyuki's names were taken off. So I was fearing she might have left too.

timtam
30-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Lol
I got her confused with yo.

Yo pussy is very nice

x11
30-07-2013, 09:45 AM
rooter... some ppl describe jas as curvy... how does yui compare?

fwiw I think jas has a magnificent bod.

rooter
30-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Lol
I got her confused with yo.
Yo pussy is very nice
haha! I thought you might be talking about Yo when you mentioned the smooth pussy.
Just to clear things up for everyone :
Yo is pronounced U and she is all smooth downstairs.
Yui is pronounced Ueee and she has a neatly trimmed triangle.
This AR is for Yui.

rooter
30-07-2013, 08:10 PM
rooter... some ppl describe jas as curvy... how does yui compare?

fwiw I think jas has a magnificent bod.

Jasmine is the classic curvy girl: tits, arse, hourglass figure!
Yui is less busty and with a bit more meat around the waist hips and thighs.
That might put a few punters off but it's their loss!
Yui has a really sexy body! Beautiful curves! Beautiful girl!

x11
30-07-2013, 09:08 PM
the term curvy at least to me suggests more round. I must get over that misconception!

yui sounds like a dish... so as a daty man all I can say is nom nom nom!

rooter
03-08-2013, 10:51 AM
the term curvy at least to me suggests more round. I must get over that misconception!

she definitely has a beautiful round arse. 10/10 in my book!

rooter
05-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Here's a tip from your old mate rooter.
If you want a really special girl this week then go for Yui.
Avoid the queues for Angel, Love, and Nikki and snare this precious gem.
Her GFE is more special than Love's, her sex wilder than Angel's, and her BBBJ better than Nikki's.
And IMO her arse is the best in Ginza!
If you are ok with more fuller figured curvy girls than you can't go wrong with Yui.
And I am sure she will show you her appreciation for picking her above the others.
Enjoy!

hoshimoony
05-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Here's a tip from your old mate rooter.
If you want a really special girl this week then go for Yui.
Avoid the queues for Angel, Love, and Nikki and snare this precious gem.
Her GFE is more special than Love's, her sex wilder than Angel's, and her BBBJ better than Nikki's.
And IMO her arse is the best in Ginza!
If you are ok with more fuller figured curvy girls than you can't go wrong with Yui.
And I am sure she will show you her appreciation for picking her above the others.
Enjoy!

Haha that's kinda what I'm inclining on doing if Hoshi doesn't show up soon, especially since she's the only one that seems to be working at a time convenient for me... :P

rooter
23-01-2014, 09:59 PM
After reading some really positive ARs for Yui lately I had to go back and read my AR for her.
Getting horny reading your own AR is as uncool as laughing at you own jokes - but I don't give a fuck - She is a babe!
Great to see she is finally getting some recognition on the forum.
I know she is only a Silver Premium girl but I rate her among the best of the best.
Very cute - I love her round face! - and horny as fuck, and excellent service.
Not super slim so maybe not what all bros are looking for, but a nice curvy body and great arse and fucking hell she knows how to suck a cock and please a man! Great girl!
Will check her out again tomorrow I think.

astro boy
23-01-2014, 11:31 PM
After reading some really positive ARs for Yui lately I had to go back and read my AR for her.
Getting horny reading your own AR is as uncool as laughing at you own jokes - but I don't give a fuck - She is a babe!
Great to see she is finally getting some recognition on the forum.
I know she is only a Silver Premium girl but I rate her among the best of the best.
Very cute - I love her round face! - and horny as fuck, and excellent service.
Not super slim so maybe not what all bros are looking for, but a nice curvy body and great arse and fucking hell she knows how to suck a cock and please a man! Great girl!
Will check her out again tomorrow I think.

So right you are, I saw her after reading yours and Black knight's review, I didn't find her bigish at all,
she must have toned down a lot since last time you saw her.
As for Horny as fuck- gee this girl had so much energy I had trouble trying to keep up.
Real Pse
Definitely will see her again.

kevin007
26-01-2014, 09:26 PM
So right you are, I saw her after reading yours and Black knight's review, I didn't find her bigish at all,
she must have toned down a lot since last time you saw her.
As for Horny as fuck- gee this girl had so much energy I had trouble trying to keep up.
Real Pse
Definitely will see her again.

Agree with Bro Astro... hard to keep up with her!!!:shout::shout::shout: