PDA

View Full Version : General talk TV shows and girls with big TITS !!

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2013, 01:48 PM
What is it now with all those reality TV shows and girls with big tits !!

The Big Brother has lots of girls with big tits

The Bachelor has lots of girls with big tits

The Bachelorette has 1 girl with big tits

Beauties and the Geeks has lots of girls with big tits

Jersey Shores has lots of girls with big fake tits

The Shire has a couple of girls with big fake tits

Dancing with the Star has lots of girls with big tits

Mumma's Boys has lots of girls with real or fake tits

Marry my boys has lots of girls with big tits

The Voice USA has at least one girl with fake big tits

The current American Idol has at least two girls with fake big tits

The Spartacus series has lots of girls showing their naked tits, some big, some not too big

The Underbelly series always made an effort to show some girls with naked tits, some big, some not too big

The list goes on and on

My question is: if we take away the big tits !! what have we got left with on the TV ??

Cheers

wilisno
30-07-2013, 02:16 PM
What is it now with all those reality TV shows and girls with big tits !!

The Big Brother has lots of girls with big tits

The Bachelor has lots of girls with big tits

The Bachelorette has 1 girl with big tits

Beauties and the Geeks has lots of girls with big tits

Jersey Shores has lots of girls with big fake tits

The Shire has a couple of girls with big fake tits

Dancing with the Star has lots of girls with big tits

Mumma's Boys has lots of girls with real or fake tits

Marry my boys has lots of girls with big tits

The Voice USA has at least one girl with fake big tits

The current American Idol has at least two girls with fake big tits

The Spartacus series has lots of girls showing their naked tits, some big, some not too big

The Underbelly series always made an effort to show some girls with naked tits, some big, some not too big

The list goes on and on

My question is: if we take away the big tits !! what have we got left with on the TV ??

Cheers
It just shows that it's easier to find big tits girls in Caucasians that's all !

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2013, 02:25 PM
It just shows that it's easier to find big tits girls in Caucasians that's all !

Quite true, if you look at the chinese dating show on SBS

非誠勿擾

Out of the 24 girls, not many have got big tits !! And even those who looked busty, but hard to tell once the bra comes off !

And even at a major shop like 5 Star, there is only one Milo !!

Cheers

wilisno
30-07-2013, 02:39 PM
Quite true, if you look at the chinese dating show on SBS

非誠勿擾

Out of the 24 girls, not many have got big tits !! And even those who looked busty, but hard to tell once the bra comes off !

And even at a major shop like 5 Star, there is only one Milo !!

Cheers
That proves tits are not everything in this industry, there are more popular girls with small tits !

lockhart
30-07-2013, 02:44 PM
That proves tits are not everything in this industry, there are more popular girls with small tits !

Wise man prefers Quality over Quantity. Just that simple.

Eureka
30-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Wise man prefers Quality over Quantity. Just that simple.

As the old saying goes - "anything you cannot fit into your mouth is wasted"" !!!

Just love slim girls with cute little tities especially with sexy long hard nipples !!!
MOC Gene was almost flat chested but with very sexy sensitive looong nipples - and such a feminine sweety no huge tits were needed to be sexy as hell !!!

wilisno
30-07-2013, 03:21 PM
As the old saying goes - "anything you cannot fit into your mouth is wasted"" !!!

Just love slim girls with cute little tities especially with sexy long hard nipples !!!
MOC Gene was almost flat chested but with very sexy sensitive looong nipples - and such a feminine sweety no huge tits were needed to be sexy as hell !!!
And very often, they are very sensitive... the hardening and trembling in contact with the tongue... ugghhh !!!

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2013, 03:29 PM

Fair enough !!

But I am with Hugh Hefner on this, over the history of Playboy Playmate Centerfold girls, 95% of the girls are 34"+ or C Cups and bigger, A and B cuppers just hardly ever got selected.

Just my 36 cents

Cheers

:love:

Eureka
30-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Fair enough !!

But I am with Hugh Hefner on this, over the history of Playboy Playmate Centerfold girls, 95% of the girls are 34"+ or C Cups and bigger, A and B cuppers just hardly ever got selected.

Just my 36 cents

Cheers

Elisa Bridges ... Need I say more !!
Unfortunately died of drug overdose at 28 :(300030013002

Oneonone
30-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Fair enough !!

Just my 36 cents

Cheers

And that's real size not Asian shop size :surprise:

Eureka
30-07-2013, 04:11 PM
More of stunning Elisa Bridges
34B/ 22/ 34
152cm / 41kg
Probably a close body double for retired Tiffany ex SL & Tiffany & Friends :)

wilisno
30-07-2013, 04:31 PM
Probably a close body double for retired Tiffany ex SL & Tiffany & Friends :)
Not anymore ! ;) ;) ;)

Eureka
30-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Not anymore ! ;) ;) ;)

Haha - Why ??
Eating for two ??? (Or three :-/)

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Elisa Bridges ... Need I say more !!
Unfortunately died of drug overdose at 28 :(300030013002

Yeap, there had been quite a lot of tragedy associated with Playboy Playmates, none more famous than the Star of 80, Canadian born Playboy Playmate of the Year Dorothy Stratten, murdered by her dickhead jealous husband - shot gun to the head !! What a waste of beautiful creation, she was only 20!!

http://www.palzoo.net/file/pic/user/Dorothy-Stratten.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/cfb5333ed26c264b4a50ec599a3c7e10/tumblr_mg10muFGbM1raq7d6o1_1280.jpg

wilisno
30-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Haha - Why ??
Eating for two ??? (Or three :-/)
Err ... I mean she's retired ! ;) ;) ;)

Eureka
30-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Err ... I mean she's retired ! ;) ;) ;)

Haha - yeah I said retired !! :)
You too busy looking at the hot bodies LOL

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2013, 09:36 AM
Right now prime time TV really sucks !! Only reality stuff !

X factor on 7
Big brother on 9
The dying master chef on 10

It's ridiculous !!

Thank heaven cricket is back on tomorrow night and all the weekend footy !!

Cheers

PhoBot
31-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Try and beat this. Hot, brains and boobs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryanne_Demasi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BvLC4J6cLc

Oneonone
31-07-2013, 11:16 AM

Yes but are they natural or are they like the big tits on Asian girls which in 90% of cases are enhanced.

I think that because Asian girls are usually smaller framed they tend not to go for the huge tits when they get them enhanced, unlike some Caucasians.

wilisno
31-07-2013, 02:22 PM
Yes but are they natural or are they like the big tits on Asian girls which in 90% of cases are enhanced.

I think that because Asian girls are usually smaller framed they tend not to go for the huge tits when they get them enhanced, unlike some Caucasians.
It's not hard to find Caucasian girls with real, natural big boobs !!! Especially when a size D is already considered big here !!!

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2013, 03:20 PM

There are plenty of natural big tits from Asian girls in Sydney, if you only care to look around !

Cheers

jayw
31-07-2013, 10:46 PM
There are plenty of natural big tits from Asian girls in Sydney, if you only care to look around !

Cheers

If you care to look around....or alternatively just ask AhLungor - he knows every pair of big tits in Sydney, and what's more, which ones are prepared to use them to greatest effect...

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2013, 03:27 PM
One photo from Gordie Shore will explain everything I tried to say from the title:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ERjnMsIjSeI/TdsphzggLOI/AAAAAAAAGtY/AxoESSgaUZk/s400/Geordie-Shore-lo-r_1315477a.bmp