PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Tuesdays with Ayumi...

dpsdvmh6
30-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Hello brothers;

Haven't had the pleasure of a WL punt for almost a year now- have been trying to get myself back on the dating scene, but I was more than happy for MLs to fill the gaps between dates ;-). Long story short, got given the axe earlier this week by some Princess, so I told myself this arvo that I should go FS- "I've earned this."

I blame Sextus and EMP- I wanted to try 533. A shortlist was quickly drawn up, but only Ayumi was available today. I made a 1hr booking via Angie, and dumped my car on a side street.

Wow. I've usually punted at the high end places (think Liaisons, Stilettos), with the odd Asian shop (very hit-and-miss) but Ayumi was more than a match. Yes, she's a little older than most of the star girls, but she's in sensational shape and her pictures are fairly accurate, so no chance of bait-and-switching here. http://533willoughby.com.au/ayumi.html

After a brief shower, she starts off with gentle pecking kisses. I was asked whether I wanted to go for one shot or two- it's been a long time since I've gunned for that! I was feeling game, so I opted for two shots. A gently, slow BBBJ gets me in the mood- plenty of spit, and her wandering hands soon had me on the edge. I gloved up, and rotated through the usual positions.

A sidenote: I find it notoriously difficult (think 20+mins!) to cum via f*cking. With Ayumi's silky smooth skin, tiny grunts of pleasure and cute round bum in doggy, I soon blew my first load- and we were only 20mins into the session!!! Ayumi offered to hop on my back straight away for a massage, and went to work.

Ten mins later, I felt I had sufficiently recovered for round 2. Feeling lazy and indulgent, I asked Ayumi to BBBJ me to completion. Even though this was a second round BJ, it was AWESOME. Ayumi started with a slow, beautifully sloppy style and then ratcheted it right up to DT with a faster pace. I quickly picked her up, swung her into a 69, and several minutes later blew in her mouth.

What you have here is someone who can provide a GFE, but can suddenly turn it up to a PSE in a flash. Gentlemen- she's an absolutely lovely lady who is ever-so-obliging and will look after you if you're kind to her. I can see a pattern forming for myself on Tuesdays now...