PDA

View Full Version : Jasmin Bibi Aqua / Styles - Sorry I couldn't think of an over the top title this time

DeepImpact
30-07-2013, 10:55 PM
Person's Name : Bibi

Establishment : Aqua / Styles

Date of Visit : July 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 6 Cleg St Artarmon

Hours of Business : 1pm to 2am

Rates : $110

Size/shape : 165cm, C cup, curvy, a little stomach fat but in line with the curvy shape, Light brown hair but may have been a wig. A little acne scarring but make up covers it well. Fully shaved/waxed.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : FS, CBJ, DFK, shower together

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I had made a decision to try out 533 Willoughby as I hadn't been there for ages and ages but there are a lot of reviews on the place so I thought that it might be a good place now and besides what could go wrong. I arrived and was asked to take a seat in the little waiting room by the middle aged lady and to wait a couple of minutes for the girls to come see me. Well, 25 minutes later and no update I was out of there in search of something else.

Aqua is close so it was an easy decision. When I arrived I was told be reception there were 5 girls and of course I was waiting for the next sentence to be ' but they are all busy now' or 'only 1 is available now' but to my surprise I was shown 5 girls ranging from the slim style Korean who was rather hot but didn't even enter the room, a busty girl and a couple of other typical looking Korean girls but I chose Bibi as she was the friendliest.

After showering together she offered me BBBJ for extra which I declined as CBJ is OK for me in general. There was plenty of ball licking and eye contact so it was sexy enough.

She started in cow girl and can really ride hard so I had to hold onto her breasts for balancing purposes. We changed to mish and then her legs folded back and the usual other positions like doggie. She initially rejected my advance for a kiss but later she was OK with it and freely DFK but I think this was because she wanted me to cum rather than I was so charming haha.

I have to say she never complained about anything the whole time and seemed happy enough being ridden with her legs pinned back near hear ears. I would see her again for sure and I found her to be friendly and kind of sexy.

igloo
31-07-2013, 11:04 PM
I like the title bro deep.. It's like " not another scary movie"
Also good is the way she hanged from no dfk to dfk.... reasons don't really matter... How much extra for bbbj?