PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall S.k.... Wow

Hunghom
31-07-2013, 10:56 AM
I met S.K. last night at my hotel. What can I say! The previous reviews are right on, this girl is gorgeous and does look a little like Penelope Cruz.
S.K. does not look like typical Taiwanese girl, she tall and exotic with dark skin.
Our session started with easy conversation, some light kissing that progressed to full on DFK, her tongue does not stop.
S.K. slowly worked her way down my body, spending a nice amount of time nibbling nipples (so good), ending up with my cock right to the back of her throat. Her BBBJ is amazing, she slurps, licks, sucks... no hurry amd went for as long as I wanted her to.
This girls arse is so cute, without any prompting she spun around into 69 and continued BBBJ, what is a guy to do? I flicked her pussy lips with my tougue to get her going, the juice didn't take long to flow, she tasted so good, my tongue pushed into her pussy as far as it could, she moaned, skirmed, shuddered and came!
Post orgasm is the best time to enter a girls pussy, I dommed up, lay her gently on her back amd slowly pushed in, right to the back wall. S.K. (and I) was in pleasure heaven, she locked her long smooth legs around me and gently rocked in and out... wow oh wow... we stayed like for sometime until I could no longer hold, out I came, dom off... I emptied my load into this beautiful girls mouth, she sucked every drop out... I was weak on my knees!
After cleanup, we snuggled in the bed for 30 minutes or so (2hr booking) before she left.
Thanks MOC, thanks S.K... touch this girl softly and she will respond in kind.

wilisno
31-07-2013, 02:31 PM
I met S.K. last night at my hotel. What can I say! The previous reviews are right on, this girl is gorgeous and does look a little like Penelope Cruz.
S.K. does not look like typical Taiwanese girl, she tall and exotic with dark skin.
Our session started with easy conversation, some light kissing that progressed to full on DFK, her tongue does not stop.
S.K. slowly worked her way down my body, spending a nice amount of time nibbling nipples (so good), ending up with my cock right to the back of her throat. Her BBBJ is amazing, she slurps, licks, sucks... no hurry amd went for as long as I wanted her to.
This girls arse is so cute, without any prompting she spun around into 69 and continued BBBJ, what is a guy to do? I flicked her pussy lips with my tougue to get her going, the juice didn't take long to flow, she tasted so good, my tongue pushed into her pussy as far as it could, she moaned, skirmed, shuddered and came!
Post orgasm is the best time to enter a girls pussy, I dommed up, lay her gently on her back amd slowly pushed in, right to the back wall. S.K. (and I) was in pleasure heaven, she locked her long smooth legs around me and gently rocked in and out... wow oh wow... we stayed like for sometime until I could no longer hold, out I came, dom off... I emptied my load into this beautiful girls mouth, she sucked every drop out... I was weak on my knees!
After cleanup, we snuggled in the bed for 30 minutes or so (2hr booking) before she left.
Thanks MOC, thanks S.K... touch this girl softly and she will respond in kind.
Brings back fond memories ...

MyOutCall Australia
31-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the review of S.K@MOC!

MOC

MyOutCall Australia
02-08-2013, 08:47 AM
Bookings welcome. S.K Last week!!!

MyOutCall Australia
02-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Bookings welcome. S.K Last week!!!

MyOutCall Australia