PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Isis, the sensual goddess, is here with more photos! [Kyoto206]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Kyoto206
31-07-2013, 02:05 PM
Isis has asked for this thread to be deleted. Until Admin can help out, would you please give her the courtesy of deleting any photos of her that may have been re-submitted.

Cheers,

Andy

Isis
01-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Hey guys, this is Isis!

What do u think of my new pics? Hope you like :grimace: and I'm really looking forward to chatting with u

Xx Isis xX

Eureka
01-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Grrrrr !!!

Sextus
01-08-2013, 05:58 PM
Luckily I don't wear glasses, otherwise I wouldn't be able to see this pic properly for the steam! :surprise:

Fisher
01-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Hell yeah makes me determined too get there before you leave next week

Isis
01-08-2013, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE=Sextus;400326]Luckily I don't wear glasses, otherwise I wouldn't be able to see this pic properly for the steam! :surprise:

Haha Sextus, if u did wear glasses I could always just lick the steam off them every time they fogged up :slobber:

asiafever
01-08-2013, 10:50 PM
Well I DO wear glasses.. and now I can't see shit! All fogged up like a steamy afternoon in Singapore...

Isis darling, what time are you on tomorrow...?

Isis
01-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Well I DO wear glasses.. and now I can't see shit! All fogged up like a steamy afternoon in Singapore...

Isis darling, what time are you on tomorrow...?

Hahaha asiafever, that really made me laugh!

Tomorrow I will be starting at 11:30pm until 8:30pm

Will you be gracing me with your presence?:miao:

Xx Isis xX

Isis
01-08-2013, 11:03 PM
Being a Friday I would like to stay later than 8:30pm, but only if my energy levels are up so that my quality of service is still at it's best :-)

asiafever
01-08-2013, 11:09 PM
11:30 you say..
Hmmmm... If the cards fall my way... this could be a possibility...
:love:

the wizard
01-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Being a Friday I would like to stay later than 8:30pm, but only if my energy levels are up so that my quality of service is still at it's best :-)

Then maybe clubbing after ?

Hi Isis

Do you sometimes do a weekend - or are they days for rest and play

Isis
02-08-2013, 10:08 AM
Then maybe clubbing after ?

Hi Isis

Do you sometimes do a weekend - or are they days for rest and play

Good morning the wizard,

I do like to have the weekends off for rest and play :grimace:but could possibly be open to coming in on a sat or sun if there were some pre-arranged bookings to come in for..

Xx Isis xX

Isis
03-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Hey guys, I'm coming into Kyoto to play today - 3:30pm until 7:30pm. If u wanna come & play with me I'd love to c u!!

Xx Isis xX

Eureka
03-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Hey guys, I'm coming into Kyoto to play today - 3:30pm until 7:30pm. If u wanna come & play with me I'd love to c u!!

Xx Isis xX

Mmm ok ... I'm new at this ... what we going to play ???
Twister ? .... Stick the tail on the donkey ? ... Snakes & Ladders ? .... Connect 4 ???
:) :) :)

wilisno
03-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Mmm ok ... I'm new at this ... what we going to play ???
Twister ? .... Stick the tail on the donkey ? ... Snakes & Ladders ? .... Connect 4 ???
Hide the sausage down the riverside.

Isis
04-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Hey guys,

Hope your all having a great weekend. Just letting you know my Kyoto roster next week:

Tues 11:30am - 7:30pm
Wed. 11:30am - 7:30pm
Thurs 11:30am - 7:30pm
Friday 11:30pm - 3:30pm & 5:30pm till 10:30pm

Saturday i'm taking pre booked appointments only

Hope this is of some help, and I'm looking forwards to seeing you

Xx Isis xX :miao:

Oneonone
04-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Good to see though I must admit its a bit hard to read the bold

Look forward to seeing you next week!

x11
05-08-2013, 10:16 AM
bugger.... I was hoping to see isis today for a double. .. :(

Oneonone
05-08-2013, 01:56 PM
bugger.... I was hoping to see isis today for a double. .. :(

She told me she doesn't usually work Monday! So you had better make it Tuesday!

Isis
06-08-2013, 09:03 AM
Hello boys, gentle-men and all of those in between :cool2:

Just wanted to say a big "good morning" to you all to start off the working week.

Lets hope it's a good one with lots of successful punts (that's my favourite word at the moment because it's new to me), and many new connections to be made.

I'm very much looking forward to kicking off my shift today with some one-on-one time...yes, thank u for taking up my offer for a yummy bubble-bath, candle-lit session with a bit of bubbly thrown in... So far you are the only one to step forward in my fun attempt to separate the men from the boys....(I take my hat off to you) :love:

And one last thing before I sign off....lets all stay positive, in the moment and be open to the unexpected, after all...life's too short.

For the "not so good punts"...let them be a reminder to all that sometimes ya just click..... And sometimes ya don't. It's no biggie.... No big brain science behind it all...Just a part of this roller coaster we call life. Don't sweat the small things... and be sure to savour the good things...

Much Love,

Xx Isis xX

Oneonone
06-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Hello boys, gentle-men and all of those in between :cool2:

Just wanted to say a big "good morning" to you all to start off the working week.

Lets hope it's a good one with lots of successful punts (that's my favourite word at the moment because it's new to me), and many new connections to be made.

I'm very much looking forward to kicking off my shift today with some one-on-one time...yes, thank u for taking up my offer for a yummy bubble-bath, candle-lit session with a bit of bubbly thrown in... So far you are the only one to step forward in my fun attempt to separate the men from the boys....(I take my hat off to you) :love:

And one last thing before I sign off....lets all stay positive, in the moment and be open to the unexpected, after all...life's too short.

For the "not so good punts"...let them be a reminder to all that sometimes ya just click..... And sometimes ya don't. It's no biggie.... No big brain science behind it all...Just a part of this roller coaster we call life. Don't sweat the small things... and be sure to savour the good things...

Much Love,

Xx Isis xX

Well thanks for those words of wisdom Isis, Yes I am just looking forward to the next punt, can't change the past.

I don't know why you punters have not taken Isis up on her offer its well worth it and a great way to spend a couple of hours, not only that you get a great lady thrown in for good luck. Come and enjoy, yes at least I got to be first to try, and thanks for the lovely champagne.

Isis
07-08-2013, 09:25 AM
G'morning all :slobber:

Well it's another spectacular Sydney morning and i'm just loving soaking up this sunshine ... a perfect way to start off the day :cool2:

Just a slight change in my starting time today :startle: I'll be in at 12midday and will aim to work through a bit later this evening depending on how my bookings pan out...:smile:

Hope you all have a great day

Xx Isis xX

Eureka
07-08-2013, 11:20 AM
Hi Sunshine !!!
You BTW - not the weather :)

AHLUNGOR
07-08-2013, 11:32 AM
G'morning all :slobber:

Well it's another spectacular Sydney morning and i'm just loving soaking up this sunshine ... a perfect way to start off the day :cool2:

Just a slight change in my starting time today :startle: I'll be in at 12midday and will aim to work through a bit later this evening depending on how my bookings pan out...:smile:

Hope you all have a great day

Xx Isis xX

Hey, you are an early riser Isis !!

Posting at 8am in the morning, I like your dedication and professionalism, you deserve all the hype and plenty of bookings cum your way.

All the best sister,

Cheers

:smile:

Isis
07-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Hey, you are an early riser Isis !!

Posting at 8am in the morning, I like your dedication and professionalism, you deserve all the hype and plenty of bookings cum your way.

All the best sister,

Cheers

Ha, thanks A!

Yeah I normally wake anywhere between 6am-7am... And even earlier the warmer it gets. There's something magical and peaceful about waking before being bombarded by the chaos of inner city life.

Xx Isis xX

AHLUNGOR
07-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Ha, thanks A!

Yeah I normally wake anywhere between 6am-7am... And even earlier the warmer it gets. There's something magical and peaceful about waking before being bombarded by the chaos of inner city life.

Xx Isis xX

Your boyfriend will love you for that, especially when he has his morning hard on !!

Isis
07-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Your boyfriend will love you for that, especially when he has his morning hard on !!

Haha the only male that shares my bed is my beautiful big fat cat!!!! :question:

Sextus
07-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Haha the only male that shares my bed is my beautiful big fat cat!!!! :question:

Isis, please tell us more about your pussy...:prettiness:

Eureka
07-08-2013, 05:06 PM
Isis, please rell us more about your pussy...:prettiness:

From all tha AR's it would seem to be .. Purrrfect !!! hehe

Isis
07-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Hehehe well when I get some more time I will tell you more about my pussy :shout:... So stay tuned :startle:....

x11
07-08-2013, 07:16 PM
oh you guys are terrible! talking about Isis' pussy like its a commodity that can be traded! and in public too! you lads should all be ashamed of yourselves!

well I never!

haha.

Sextus
07-08-2013, 07:38 PM
It is just she says that her lucky pussy gets to share her bed with her every night... :love:

Eureka
07-08-2013, 08:21 PM
It is just she says that her lucky pussy gets to share her bed with her every night... :love:

Well it would be kind of weird if she put it on the bedside table along with eyelashes. Padded bra, coloured contacts, lipstick etc LOL
Only in jest sweet Isis :)

x11
07-08-2013, 10:22 PM

and I'm sure she knows how to make it purr! lol

Isis
08-08-2013, 12:55 PM
Isis, please tell us more about your pussy...:prettiness:

Aahhhh...okay sextus..here's some info on my pussy for you :surprise:

My pussy....

Is big and fluffy and oh so playful!

S(he) is grey with a white lightening strike down the middle (picture a kind of landing strip)hehe

Likes to be stroked gently to really get the purrs and dribbles happening

Also loves some vigorous attention in the right places...

My pussy has an appetite which would put most other pussies to shame

If treated the wrong way my pussy will leave scratches and bite marks on you which will cause you unforgettable pain..

If treated like the king/queen my pussy is you will be licked and nudged with so much affection!

My pussy is very intuitive, receptive and highly intelligent!

Loves to play and then spend long hours up on the laps of admirers..

My pussy is one of a kind, a diamond in the sky and my best friend :grimace:

Oneonone
08-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Sounds like the two are inseparable Isis and her Pussy!

Eureka
08-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Aahhhh...okay sextus..here's some info on my pussy for you :surprise:

My pussy....

Is big and fluffy and oh so playful!

S(he) is grey with a white lightening strike down the middle (picture a kind of landing strip)hehe

Likes to be stroked gently to really get the purrs and dribbles happening

Also loves some vigorous attention in the right places...

My pussy has an appetite which would put most other pussies to shame

If treated the wrong way my pussy will leave scratches and bite marks on you which will cause you unforgettable pain..

If treated like the king/queen my pussy is you will be licked and nudged with so much affection!

My pussy is very intuitive, receptive and highly intelligent!

Loves to play and then spend long hours up on the laps of admirers..

My pussy is one of a kind, a diamond in the sky and my best friend :grimace:

Haha - very well done Miss :)
All the double meanings in the right place -haha

Sextus
08-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Isis, you are one of a kind! This is almost better than sex! :love:

Isis
08-08-2013, 04:29 PM
....well, the closest thing to him anyway. Ripped 6 or was it 8 pack stomach, strong manly arms, toned and muscular back and shoulders, a sense of humour that made me hurt from laughing so much!

All was going wonderfully until 12-14 immigration officials graced the shop with their presence :sweat:

Could their timing have possibly been any worse???:startle: ( I think they heard Gerard was in the building so wanted to come and get his autograph hehe)

Later, when I complained to management about the disruption of my 2.5hr booking, I was told that apparently some girls from another shop called immigration to dob in one of the new girls here...(shaking head in disappointment).

Anyway, dramatic as it was here last night the main point of this post was just to gloat that Isis and the Spartan had another memorable session...thank you!

Xx Isis xX

(and who said that pigs can't fly?!!)

AHLUNGOR
08-08-2013, 04:43 PM
....well,
All was going wonderfully until 12-14 immigration officials graced us with their presence :sweat:

Could their timing have possibly been any worse???:startle: ( I think they heard Gerard was in the building so wanted to come and get his autograph hehe)

Later, when I complained to management about the disruption of my 2.5hr booking, I was told that apparently some girls from another shop called immigration to dob in one of the new girls here...(shaking head in disappointment).

Xx Isis xX

(and who said that pigs can't fly?!!)

Well, one thing Kyoto don't have to worry about is that if they keep hiring Aussie girls, the immigration officers won't be bothering them again !!..............lol

Cheers

:cool2:

Isis
09-08-2013, 09:11 AM
Well Good Morning All!!!!!

It's Friday :miao: And what a beautiful morning it is with sunshine and blue skies :-)

I've just noticed my roster for today is incorrect on the Kyoto thread, so here it is fella's :grimace:

(booked out from 5:30-7:30 at this stage)

I'm feeling that good things are going to happen today..

Come and enjoy a nice glass of red whist in the company of me, or for that lucky punter, I have one btl of Veuve Clicquot to share in a 2hr booking - with spa bath and candles...(only one btl so first to book in with me through private message gets to indulge with me).

...just my way of trying to spice it up a bit with some romantic GFE fun.

:- at Liasions where I've been working they offer alcohol with booking - incl.btl of cheapish champagne :surprise:

..so being a Friday, I feel it wouldn't be true Isis-style to not turn up the heat, and splash out on some "quality liquid gold" for that lucky punter who likes the idea of a relaxing Friday unwind drink.

Not to mention with exceptional company!

Come & Play!!!

Xx Isis xX

x11
09-08-2013, 11:03 AM
with offers like that your likely to make this 'dry' man take up the drink ! hehe

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Well Good Morning All!!!!!

It's Friday :miao: And what a beautiful morning it is with sunshine and blue skies :-)

I've just noticed my roster for today is incorrect on the Kyoto thread, so here it is fella's :grimace:

(booked out from 5:30-7:30 at this stage)

I'm feeling that good things are going to happen today..

Come and enjoy a nice glass of red whist in the company of me, or for that lucky punter, I have one btl of Veuve Clicquot to share in a 2hr booking - with spa bath and candles...(only one btl so first to book in with me through private message gets to indulge with me).

...just my way of trying to spice it up a bit with some romantic GFE fun.

:- at Liasions where I've been working they offer alcohol with booking - incl.btl of cheapish champagne :surprise:

..so being a Friday, I feel it wouldn't be true Isis-style to not turn up the heat, and splash out on some "quality liquid gold" for that lucky punter who likes the idea of a relaxing Friday unwind drink.

Not to mention with exceptional company!

Come & Play!!!

Xx Isis xX

A bottle of Veuve !! that's Class ! Hope you will be doing French with French !!

So ex-Liaisons, is that not like taking a backward step moving to an Asian shop, just purely on the differences in the price range! But then again, if you are a lot more popular at Kyoto, then the extra volume will compensate well for the lower cut, I'm sure you will be ending up streets ahead in take home pay.

Good luck.

BTW, in a steamy hot spa, Veuve is great, but I am not so sure about a glass of red, may be an icy cold Chardonnay or Semillon will be better, even in winter - you don't want the male body to be over heated right ? ..................haha

Cheers

Isis
09-08-2013, 03:10 PM
A bottle of Veuve !! that's Class ! Hope you will be doing French with French !!

So ex-Liaisons, is that not like taking a backward step moving to an Asian shop, just purely on the differences in the price range! But then again, if you are a lot more popular at Kyoto, then the extra volume will compensate well for the lower cut, I'm sure you will be ending up streets ahead in take home pay.

Good luck.

BTW, in a steamy hot spa, Veuve is great, but I am not so sure about a glass of red, may be an icy cold Chardonnay or Semillon will be better, even in winter - you don't want the male body to be over heated right ? ..................haha

Cheers

Thanks A,
You're right about the wine, I will definitely take the "male over-heating" you mentioned into account, however I have to admit I've always been a sucker for a good btl of red over white..

As for my reasons for leaving Liasions... I was only initially going to work 2 days a week here at Kyoto (my days off) because it is so convenient for me to get to, and I had never worked in an Asian shop b4. Honestly, at first the $$ did throw me off a bit (a lot), but the relaxed, homely environment surrounded by other Asian WL's was something I had never experienced and I found the overall atmosphere to be more peaceful.

Like I've explained, being Asian myself but adopted into a western family and brought to Australia I have always been surrounded by other Aussies. Here at Kyoto is the first time I have been around other Asian ladies not to mention my first time with Asian men... Maybe u won't understand but this environment has been much more healing for me that no amount of money could have done.

I want to add though that I love Liasions as it was there that I started as a WL. The receptionists have been incredibly supportive and I had also established some very good loyal regulars whom I still miss, but the large amount of rostered WL's hired made some days a very competitive game, and not the Zen atmosphere I now prefer..

I still have a locker their but keep canceling my shifts to work here at Kyoto (I still have a bit of an emotional tie their being my FIRST shop) but I know next week it's time to go and have a chat to them :sweat: (I know they will want to talk me into staying so it will be hard and I keep putting it off).

So I hope that answerd your question...

Oh and about the btl of veuve ....... I'm all class baby!!

Xx Isis xX

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Thanks A,
You're right about the wine, I will definitely take the "male over-heating" you mentioned into account, however I have to admit I've always been a sucker for a good btl of red over white..

As for my reasons for leaving Liasions... I was only initially going to work 2 days a week here at Kyoto (my days off) because it is so convenient for me to get to, and I had never worked in an Asian shop b4. Honestly, at first the $$ did throw me off a bit (a lot), but the relaxed, homely environment surrounded by other Asian WL's was something I had never experienced and I found the overall atmosphere to be more peaceful.

Like I've explained, being Asian myself but adopted into a western family and brought to Australia I have always been surrounded by other Aussies. Here at Kyoto is the first time I have been around other Asian ladies not to mention my first time with Asian men... Maybe u won't understand but this environment has been much more healing for me that no amount of money could have done.

I want to add though that I love Liasions as it was there that I started as a WL. The receptionists have been incredibly supportive and I had also established some very good loyal regulars whom I still miss, but the large amount of rostered WL's hired made some days a very competitive game, and not the Zen atmosphere I now prefer..

I still have a locker their but keep canceling my shifts to work here at Kyoto (I still have a bit of an emotional tie their being my FIRST shop) but I know next week it's time to go and have a chat to them :sweat: (I know they will want to talk me into staying so it will be hard and I keep putting it off).

So I hope that answerd your question...

Oh and about the btl of veuve ....... I'm all class baby!!

Xx Isis xX

So sister, in a way, eventhough you are not an ABC, but you are a true banana nevertheless !! Yellow on the outside and white inside.

I can see what you are saying about the stressful and competitive environment and nature of working in a cauc shop like Liaisons. Put it this way, over there, you were like this cute Asian chick whom the customers like to cuddle.

At Kyoto, you will be more like an Asian princess among peasant girls with your Western upbringing and perfect English, so, I can totally see that!

Thanks for sharing your story a little bit here, you are definitely all class. But I just don't go to FS shop that often and if I do I can't go past my little sister Milo, so not sure if I will have the pleasure to meet you, but we can certainly keep our conversation going, if you don't find me too boring, and all talk no action...............haha

Have a nice day

Cheers

:miao:

ps. and I hope you don't mind that I put you into the AUS99 Big Brother House........lol :cool2:

Fisher
09-08-2013, 10:47 PM
Anyone who gets a chance too spend qaulity time with isis will not be dissapointed loves her work easy too converse with and those stunning eyes are mesmerising could look into those eyes for hours

Isis
09-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Anyone who gets a chance too spend qaulity time with isis will not be dissapointed loves her work easy too converse with and those stunning eyes are mesmerising could look into those eyes for hours

Aww your certainly quite a catch Fisher :miao: . Many many thanks for the lovely bottle of wine and the great company. Talking with you I swear I could have known you for years!! Happy fishing and look forwards to the next....

Xx Isis xX

Eureka
10-08-2013, 08:38 AM
I'll get in first today :)
Morning Goddess Isis ...
Rise from your slumber ..
Stretch those slim, tanned limbs ...
Arch that lithe body ....
Smile to your self .. as you remember yesterday's highlights :) ...
And ..
Reach out and gently stroke your pussy ...
Hear it purrrrrr
:):):)

Isis
10-08-2013, 09:43 AM
I'll get in first today :)
Morning Goddess Isis ...
Rise from your slumber ..
Stretch those slim, tanned limbs ...
Arch that lithe body ....
Smile to your self .. as you remember yesterday's highlights :) ...
And ..
Reach out and gently stroke your pussy ...
Hear it purrrrrr
:):):)

Wow Eureeeeeeka!!! :grimace:What fabulous message to wake up to!!!!! Hahaha for a moment there i thought you might have been in my room as you gave a very accurate description of my morning so far.

It's another gorgeous day out there and I'm definately going to spend time soaking up some sun:)
I'm taking the weekend off work to relax & most importantly spend some much needed quality time with my pussy!.

Have an awesome Friday all and no doubt you'll see me lurking on the forum hehe..

Xx Isis xX

Eureka
10-08-2013, 09:53 AM
Wow Eureeeeeeka!!! :grimace:What fabulous message to wake up to!!!!! Hahaha for a moment there i thought you might have been in my room as you gave a very accurate description of my morning so far.

It's another gorgeous day out there and I'm definately going to spend time soaking up some sun:)
I'm taking the weekend off work to relax & most importantly spend some much needed quality time with my pussy!.

Have an awesome Friday all and no doubt you'll see me lurking on the forum hehe..

Xx Isis xX

Enjoy the weekend and a rest Isis :)
Could you talk to your fellow gods and summon up some warmer weather please :)

Note to Self : Convert to Buddhism so I can come back in next life as Isis's pussy !!
(Now that is a complex mind bender !!!)

melbourneguy1
11-08-2013, 06:35 PM
I wished i was living in Sydney instead of Melbourne.:cry:
Then i can pay Isis a visit ! :slobber:

Oneonone
11-08-2013, 07:59 PM
Isis, you are one of a kind! This is almost better than sex! :love:

One of a kind? I don't think anyone could consider Isis as one of a kind she is one special lady!

Sextus
12-08-2013, 12:18 AM
One of a kind? I don't think anyone could consider Isis as one of a kind

I meant she is one of a kind in her witty postings on the forum. Almost better than sex, as I said! :miao:

Isis
13-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Afternoon All,

Hope everyones having a splendid Tuesday :miao:

Just keeping you posted I will be having some time off from work, at this stage looking to be working up until Thursday or Friday of this week.

Xx Love Isis xX

Eureka
13-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Enjoy the break - dream up some new "scenarios" :) :) :)

Fisher
13-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Enjoy your break may have too change plans now

DrFeelGood
13-08-2013, 05:40 PM
Just saw the Kyoto roster, says you're working til 7pm? Is that accurate?

Isis
13-08-2013, 06:44 PM
Just saw the Kyoto roster, says you're working til 7pm? Is that accurate?

Hey DrFeelGood and all gentle-men out there :grimace:

I'm finishing up early today (trying to get out of here now actually) as I've got some things I need to attend to. I will be back tomorrow Wednesday 14th August 11:30am start till after 8pm.... If you'd like to see me please call 9280 4208 and if you are after a later booking feel free to PM me first as I am open to being flexible..and not only in my yoga-styles!! Hehehe

Much love

Xx Isis xX

Isis
13-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Btw..thanks Fisher and Eureka :miao:

I'll be sure to think up some new and spicey flavours to add to the mix once I'm back from my time off...X

Isis
14-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Hey all,

Just letting u know I've finished work for the day - a bit earlier than planned but just thought I would come on and let u know :grimace:

Back tomorrow and Friday 11am...

Xx Isis xX

Eureka
14-08-2013, 07:55 PM
Dinner date ????
Me jealous !!! (Sad Face) ...

Isis
14-08-2013, 07:58 PM
Dinner date ????
Me jealous !!! (Sad Face) ...

Haha nooooo :cry: wouldn't know what a dinner date was anymore lol..

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2013, 08:04 PM
Haha nooooo :cry: wouldn't know what a dinner date was anymore lol..

Hey sister ,

That sounds like an open invitation!!!

And be very careful of that Eureka guy, he is very smooth !!

Keep chatting with him and very soon you two will be having coffee, then dinner, then it will be a room at the Sheraton Hotel! and with a lot of shopping for all the goodies .......haha

I even have the shopping list !!

So you have been warned!

Interested?

Tempting ?

Keeping talking

Cheers

Isis
14-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Hey sister ,

Keep chatting with him and very soon you two will be having coffee, then dinner, then it will be a room at the Sheraton Hotel! and with a lot of shopping for all the goodies .......haha

So you have been warned!

Interested?

Tempting ?

Keeping talking

Cheers

LOL cheers back, but really.... the teary imoticon (or whatever it's called) was a bit over dramatic of me to put in .. I love my solo dinners....after all, I can always talk to my pussy...:burn: cat..:grimace:

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2013, 08:17 PM
LOL cheers back, but .......after all, I can always talk to my pussy...:burn: :grimace:

I am speechless !

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2013, 08:18 PM
LOL cheers back, but .......after all, I can always talk to my pussy...:burn: :grimace:

I have seen people said talk to the hand !

But talk to your pussy, that's classic gold !!

You poor thing !

Isis
14-08-2013, 08:19 PM
Hahahahahaha... Priceless!...

Eureka
14-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Hey sister ,

I even have the shopping list !!

So you have been warned!

Interested?

Tempting ?

Keeping talking

Cheers

Haha - your a trick AH !!
I have no strategy / no plan -haha
And if I did my friend I think you just F**ked me over !! LOL

The previous event was entirely unscripted, unexpected and probably never to be surpassed for me in my lifetime :)
But - I think this erudite, sassy little firecracker Isis is just what the doctor ordered !!
We will see - haha :) :) :)

AHLUNGOR
15-08-2013, 01:03 AM
Haha - your a trick AH !!
I have no strategy / no plan -haha
And if I did my friend I think you just F**ked me over !! LOL

The previous event was entirely unscripted, unexpected and probably never to be surpassed for me in my lifetime :)
But - I think this erudite, sassy little firecracker Isis is just what the doctor ordered !!
We will see - haha :) :) :)

Well brother,

Didn't mean to steal your thunder, but Isis is a WL so I'm sure you will have a plan B! or C!

Step 1 to 3 is probably your rapport building sessions at the shop of which you two are sure thing to each other!

Whether there will be a step 4! Well, that's the challenge. You see brother, you may think I have blown your cover but I believe I may have helped to plant some seeds on your behalf, surely plenty of punters from aus99 who go ahead to see Isis will love to ask her out, my little highlighting and endorsement on your track records should do you no harm!
I think Isis will be most disappointed if you don't make a move !

May be this time you will proceed quietly !!!

Good luck to you two

All the best

Cheers

Isis
16-08-2013, 09:18 AM
Good Moaning All!!

Well it's Friday and I don't know about you but I LOVE FRIDAYS !

I'll be starting at midday today And if I don't see you, have a beautiful day and weekend xx

Xx Isis xX

the wizard
16-08-2013, 09:42 AM
Thanks Isis- just love your early wake up calls-
Just makes my day every time.
Have a good one....

pepefirstlove
16-08-2013, 09:42 AM
Good morning Isis, congratulations on your 100th posts, what an achievement! Always love reading every comments of your...just make me smile :) . Someday we should cross path hee hee hope it's real soon too!

Lasty I hope you have a good good day today and the weekend too! Keep smiling.

Isis
16-08-2013, 04:54 PM
Hey guys, just checking in and letting u know ive had to finish up for the day and will try to get back briefly Monday or Tuesday but will keep u updated.....back for normal shifts Thursday....

Wizard & pepefirstlove, thanks for your comments this morning :grimace: made me smile !!!!!

Have a great Friday All,

Keep on keeping on

Share the Love and see u next weeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

Xx Love Isis Xx

Sextus
16-08-2013, 05:20 PM
Good Moaning All!!

I think most people probably missed that gag! :shout:

Isis
16-08-2013, 05:32 PM

Me too I'm afraid!!! Hehehe... I guess only the wicked would have seen it :grimace:

x11
16-08-2013, 05:41 PM
'allo 'allo

oh I want to break out the old dvds now!

Isis
16-08-2013, 07:10 PM
'allo 'allo

oh I want to break out the old dvds now!

:-))) sssshhhhh...was trying to pretend it was an Isis original :cool2: ..hehehe :grimace:

Sextus
16-08-2013, 07:31 PM
Hehehe... I guess only the wicked would have seen it :grimace:

Well I saw it, so I guess that includes me :miao:

And adapting jokes to relevant new situations is original!

pepefirstlove
16-08-2013, 08:58 PM

Haha ic ic... Good one Isis!

Fisher
16-08-2013, 09:08 PM
:-))) sssshhhhh...was trying to pretend it was an Isis original :cool2: ..hehehe :grimace:

Very well done and i read the reason for editing :miao:

x11
16-08-2013, 10:30 PM

yes minister. .. and I'm sure you wont be open all hours but if you were you'd be eating porridge...

and I also read them reason edit lines... well sometimes at least

Isis
20-08-2013, 08:10 AM
Well a very Good Moaning All !!!

I hope you had a nice weekend as I did :grimace:

I will be at Kyoto today, just doing a short shift at this stage starting around 11:30am,

Hope to see some of you today and if not sending out some hugs and kisses and hope you have a great day! :love:

Xx Isis xX

AHLUNGOR
20-08-2013, 08:34 AM

I will be at Kyoto today, just doing a short shift at this stage starting around 11:30am,

Hope to see some of you today and if not sending out some hugs and kisses and hope you have a great day! :love:

Xx Isis xX

Hi good morning sister,

From sunny but 5 degree cold Melbourne!

You have a nice warm day !

Cheers

Isis
20-08-2013, 09:10 AM
Hi good morning sister,

From sunny but 5 degree cold Melbourne!

You have a nice warm day !

Cheers

Thanks Ahlungor :slobber:

Lucky you!! I love Melbourne although haven't been down that way for years.

What I remember about this magical city?... The performing arts and excellent restaurants!!!

Enjoy! Even though u have heat waves and freezing weather to contend with, Melbourne is dripping with Heart and Soul:-))

Xx Isis xX

Eureka
20-08-2013, 09:22 AM

Xx Isis xX

Wow that was quick !!!
I really did get my timing wrong by being in Sydney on weekend didn't I !!!
(Cry ....) :(

x11
20-08-2013, 09:55 AM
yes minister. .. and I'm sure you wont be open all hours but if you were you'd be eating porridge...

did no one pick up on the names of the sitcoms?

Isis
20-08-2013, 10:46 AM
did no one pick up on the names of the sitcoms?

Hahaha yes I did x11. You are quick and witty and sometimes I am slow and forgetful to reply to the comments :-(

(don't want to show my age either hehehe)...

Hope you have a beautiful day my dear friend!!!

Xx Isis xX

x11
20-08-2013, 11:57 AM

oh great now this old fart sounds like he's fishing for compliments! !!

lol

Isis
20-08-2013, 05:31 PM
Hi guys,

Just checking in quickly to let you know my next shifts this week will be:-

Thursday 12midday - 8pm
Friday 11am - 7pm
Saturday 11am - 7pm

Xx Isis xX

Isis
22-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Good afternoon lovely gentle men

Just letting you that I will be working this Saturday August 24th

11am until 5pm

* blame the all blacks

Xx Isis xX

Fisher
22-08-2013, 08:17 PM
Boo the all blacks ozi ozi ozi oi oi oi the sheep botherers have to lose eventually

Isis
22-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Boo the all blacks ozi ozi ozi oi oi oi the sheep botherers have to lose eventually

Okay fisher... Here's the deal...

If the All Blacks WIN (which they will).. You will have to do the naked haka or some kind of naked dance for me.

If the Wallabies win ( which they won't).. I will do a female style haka for you..( an erotic lap dance) ..

What do u think? ( ofcourse this applies when u r ready to punt again :-) )

Xx Isis xX

Eureka
22-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Okay fisher... Here's the deal...

If the All Blacks WIN (which they will).. You will have to do the naked haka or some kind of naked dance for me.

If the Wallabies win ( which they won't).. I will do a female style haka for you..( an erotic lap dance) ..

Xx Isis xX

Haha - notice the sting in the tail !!
No such thing as a free lunch ... Or a free naked Haka - Haha :) :) :)

Isis
22-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Haha - notice the sting in the tail !!
No such thing as a free lunch ... Or a free naked Haka - Haha :) :) :)

Hhhmmmm....well i like to play fair... So maybe I need to throw some added extras in as well :-))

Fisher
22-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Looks like i need too take some dance lessons as i cannot dance too save me.
To do isis justice this may take twelve months

Sextus
22-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Okay fisher... Here's the deal...If the All Blacks WIN (which they will).. You will have to do the naked haka or some kind of naked dance for me.

The trouble with Fisher doing a naked haka for you Isis are the bits that keep on moving each time he stops! :shout:

Fisher
22-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Looks like i need too take some dance lessons as i cannot dance too save me.
To do isis justice this may take twelve months

The trouble with Fisher doing a naked haka for you Isis are the bits that keep on moving each time he stops! :shout:
The meat and two veg hanging low

Eureka
22-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Hhhmmmm....well i like to play fair... So maybe I need to throw some added extras in as well :-))

I think as well as Fisher giving you a "Haka" ... He should give you his best "Yiha !!" :)

merc
22-08-2013, 11:11 PM

Xx Isis xX

OK Isis
You're on.
See you next week.
Gotta get some practice:sweat:

Isis
22-08-2013, 11:44 PM
OK Isis
You're on.
See you next week.
Gotta get some practice:sweat:

Looks like I might have to take myself off to a strip club and pay to get a lap dance off someone just incase the All Blacks lose (which they won't) because I'm not actually sure how to do one!!!...lol. (well, that's my excuse anyway hehehe :grimace: )

Isis
22-08-2013, 11:48 PM

haha ..and that would still be an absolutely delightful sight! :-))

asiafever
23-08-2013, 07:17 AM
Looks like I might have to take myself off to a strip club and pay to get a lap dance off someone just incase the All Blacks lose (which they won't) because I'm not actually sure how to do one!!!...lol. (well, that's my excuse anyway hehehe :grimace: )

One of the sexiest things I've seen was a hot Eurasian girl get her first lap dance from a hot blonde girl at men's gallery in Melbourne. The blonde gave her an extra special show.

Eureka
23-08-2013, 08:09 AM

How thoughtful !!
I would "lap" that up !!!
Amongst "other things" .. Goddess Isis .. hehe :)

Isis
23-08-2013, 09:13 AM
..or as I like to say..

Good Long, Slow, Moaning To You All :slobber:

It's Frisky Friday and you all know how much I Love my Fridays!!!

Let's all have a great working, punting and playing day :miao:

There's lots of new gorgeous girls at Kyoto so

Come in and say hello and welcome them with your gentle-manly ways!!

Looking forward to exchanging some sexual healing today

Much Love Xx Isis xX :love:

Ps: it's Dafodil day today, so if u can, buy a Dafodil as all the proceeds go towards Cancer research and treatment. :-)

Sextus
23-08-2013, 12:04 PM
Goddess Isis cannot resist the little edit button and she makes us lean in close to the screen to try to read the tiny text to see what extra wisdom she has for us! Last time she wrote Reason:to see if anyone ever reads this.

Fisher
23-08-2013, 12:55 PM
Goddess Isis cannot resist the little edit button and she makes us lean in close to the screen to try to read the tiny text to see what extra wisdom she has for us! Last time she wrote Reason:to see if anyone ever reads this.
Ah but if using a ipad/phone only need two fingers too enlarge the screen

Eureka
23-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Ah but if using a ipad/phone only need two fingers too enlarge the screen

Isis is a little thing - 2 fingers is all you would need :)

Isis
23-08-2013, 03:01 PM

Isis = "little thing" = FUN SIZE!!!! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2013, 03:04 PM

May be you have very big hands and big fingers !!

Fisher
23-08-2013, 03:35 PM
But i know a few people that are thick as bricks

Isis
23-08-2013, 03:44 PM
But i know a few people that are thick as bricks

Haha true that, Fisher :smile:

But Without those people we would not appreciate the gems :-)

Fisher
23-08-2013, 03:56 PM
I know im hoping too see/speak to my gem later

Isis
23-08-2013, 04:39 PM

Mmmmmm....me likes those who notice the little details in life...:cool2:

Isis
26-08-2013, 08:33 AM
Another glorious morning in Sydney :)

I'll be working today - from 1pm onwards..:grimace:

Hope you all survived the weekend, and to those of you who watched the rugby - sucked in!!!! hehehe :miao: The All blacks are just too strong, and I'll be looking forwards to some naked Haka's coming my way in the coming week..:shout:

Let's have a great day and share the love..

Xx Isis xX

Eureka
26-08-2013, 08:45 AM
Another glorious morning in Sydney :)

I'll be working today - from 1pm onwards..:grimace:

Hope you all survived the weekend, and to those of you who watched the rugby - sucked in!!!! hehehe :miao: The All blacks are just too strong, and I'll be looking forwards to some naked Haka's coming my way in the coming week..:shout:

Let's have a great day and share the love..

Xx Isis xX

Oh your BAD !!! Rub it in !!!
In fact that is exactly what I want to do to you - desperately !!! Hehe :)

But alas those fricken planets !!!!
150 klm away for next three days (sob sob) ...
Maybeeeee. ..... Thurs or Fri might be a chance ...
I can only dream & hope :)

x11
26-08-2013, 09:24 AM
lol..... glad I didn't take u up on that bet! besides I'm sure u would have other plans for me should I see u again *wink*

Isis
27-08-2013, 08:05 AM
Hehehe just trying to practice my Indonesian :smile:

Good Morning Lovelies...

I will be at work from midday till 8pm tonight.(maybe in earlier, but best to ring after 11am and check in with reception if u need).

I had a great day yesterday, met some lovely new gentle men, so thank you for your time :prettiness:

Looking forwards to today, got some double-trouble-frisky-fun on the cards..hehehe ( yes, u know who u r :cool2: ), so should be interesting, as it's taken me a while to make sure I've got the right partner in crime.

As you guys know, I really like to keep my daily jobs to a minimum (5 clients) so best to book in if u would like to play with me 9280 4208, and pls pls honor your bookings, or give us a quick call if u can't make it ( I had a no show yesterday, so missed out on some potential new customers)..

I always make my pre booked appointments a priority, getting plenty of down time in between, so I can give you the best of my services :grimace:

Have a great Tuesday today and remember to smile and share the love,

Xx Miss Isis xX

Eureka
27-08-2013, 08:18 AM
Hehehe just trying to practice my Indonesian :smile:

Good Morning Lovelies...

I will be at work from midday till 8pm tonight.(maybe in earlier, but best to ring after 11am and check in with reception if u need).

I had a great day yesterday, met some lovely new gentle men, so thank you for your time :prettiness:

Looking forwards to today, got some double-trouble-frisky-fun on the cards..hehehe ( yes, u know who u r :cool2: ), so should be interesting, as it's taken me a while to make sure I've got the right partner in crime.

As you guys know, I really like to keep my daily jobs to a minimum (5 clients) so best to book in if u would like to play with me 9280 4208, and pls pls honor your bookings, or give us a quick call if u can't make it ( I had a no show yesterday, so missed out on some potential new customers)..

I always make my pre booked appointments a priority, getting plenty of down time in between, so I can give you the best of my services :grimace:

Have a great Tuesday today and remember to smile and share the love,

Xx Miss Isis xX

Ahhhh - Just Luuuurve ... My early morning Isis wake up messages !!!
Go girl !!!
Who would from your perspective be your perfect doubles partner from any of the girls at Kyoto ?? Why ??
(Hehe - I'm hatching a plan ... But Isis doesn't know about it !! hehe).

x11
27-08-2013, 09:40 AM
Eureka. I think you should get Isis to record a message on your phone that you can use as your alarm!

I think Isis could have a 2nd income as voice talent!!!

Eureka! It's another glorious day in ol Sydney town. Time to git up.
(isis doing arnie voice) up and at'em

wakey wakey hands off snaky

Isis
27-08-2013, 09:48 AM
Who would from your perspective be your perfect doubles partner from any of the girls at Kyoto ?? Why ??
(Hehe - I'm hatching a plan ... But Isis doesn't know about it !! hehe).

Hi Eureka,

Glad u like my morning posts :-)

As for my 'doubles' choice', I will have to pm u on that one, as don't want to offend anyone who may be reading.

Also I will have a much better idea after today's session. I'm kinda picky, and have certain preferences as to how the girl is also up in the room. Unfortunately I have not found a likely female participant who seems as into dfk (female to female), as I think I am the only Bi girl at this shop :-(((, but I am pretty certain this particular WL gives a good service aswell as being hot, sexy, cheeky and intelligent, so from there i will do my very best to weave my magic :-).

Xx Isis xX

Isis
27-08-2013, 09:53 AM
Eureka. I think you should get Isis to record a message on your phone that you can use as your alarm!

I think Isis could have a 2nd income as voice talent!!!

Hahaha x11, I think both u and Eureka have rang the shop when reception stepped out and I had the pleasure of taking the calls....

Xx Isis xX

x11
27-08-2013, 09:58 AM
Hi Eureka,

As for my 'doubles' choice', I will have to pm u on that one, as don't want to offend anyone who may be reading.

Also I will have a much better idea after today's session. I'm kinda picky, and have certain preferences as to how the girl is also up in the room. Unfortunately I have not found a likely female participant who seems as into dfk (female to female), as I think I am the only Bi girl at this shop :-(((, but I am pretty certain this particular WL gives a good service aswell as being hot, sexy, cheeky and intelligent, so from there i will do my very best to weave my magic :-).

Xx Isis xX

oh god... heaven help the poor fellow if he doesn't know what he's let himself in for!!!!!!!!!

Eureka
27-08-2013, 10:26 AM
Hi Eureka,

Xx Isis xX

PM please :)

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2013, 11:09 AM
Hi Eureka,

Xx Isis xX

Hi sister Isis,

I think this is what brother Eureka has in mind when he is talking about doubles :

Could be lots of fun if both girls are BI !

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/5a6020dde0b06b2dd802a60ac39978cebf8ba977_m.gif

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/27642890079845694fcf815cbba1b031ab25686c_m.gif

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/867a86556cf82040b9f2ee0290cc8e8fd7956ba5_m.jpg

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/2f7648bfe121cea9e38b211c04a3cd6ed96e91e7_m.jpg

But at the end of the day, this is what he really really wants ! Are you up to it ??

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/22fb09e4e1d9165965cd58fa4eb79eab7673f997_m.gif

Isis
27-08-2013, 12:06 PM
That's Hottttt!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the inspiration Ahlungor :-)

Happyas
27-08-2013, 02:50 PM
I would love too meet this isis in person and share a double with a ending like that.
Been a long time lurker now need too find time too maken happen

Isis
27-08-2013, 03:04 PM
I would love too meet this isis in person and share a double with a ending like that.
Been a long time lurker now need too find time too maken happen

Looks great, however I'm a safe sex WL.......... And proud of it :-))))

Happyas
27-08-2013, 03:44 PM
Ok no offence intended or implied only read good things and reviews

Isis
27-08-2013, 05:07 PM
Ok no offence intended or implied only read good things and reviews

Hope to get the pleasure of meeting you Happyas :smile: :grimace:

This Queen will treat you like a King

Xx Isis xX

Eureka
27-08-2013, 05:39 PM
Hope to get the pleasure of meeting you Happyas :smile: :grimace:

This Queen will treat you like a King

Xx Isis xX

To be strictly correct - there is no Queen Isis ..... Only a namesake Goddess !!
And well named :)

Isis
27-08-2013, 05:53 PM
To be strictly correct - there is no Queen Isis ..... Only a namesake Goddess !!
And well named :)

Aaahhhh Eureka Eureka, the mystery man....:slobber:

When oh when does this Goddess get to put a face to the name...

Eureka
27-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Aaahhhh Eureka Eureka, the mystery man....:slobber:

When oh when does this Goddess get to put a face to the name...

You have to unlock the origin first & suggest in what circumstance it might apply !!! haha

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Looks great, however I'm a safe sex WL.......... And proud of it :-))))

Yeap, safe sex is good, if it is not on, it is not on !!

http://www.gettingiton.org.uk/safer-is-sexier/images/condoms.jpg

http://www.instablogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/big-condom1-297x300_8MdLq_16298.gif

Isis
27-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Yeap, safe sex is good, if it is not on, it is not on !!

http://www.gettingiton.org.uk/safer-is-sexier/images/condoms.jpg

http://www.instablogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/big-condom1-297x300_8MdLq_16298.gif

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ahlungor!!!!! Would like to see the bits that this Dom fits!!!!!!!

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2013, 01:33 AM
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ahlungor!!!!! Would like to see the bits that this Dom fits!!!!!!!

Can't you see, it's a full body armour!!

Top to toe protection - "nothing is getting through that sucker" - Vivian, first night at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel, Pretty Woman !

Eureka
28-08-2013, 07:13 AM
Morning Isis - Mwah !!!
Just thought I would get in first for once !! Haha !!

Hope you have a satisfying and successful day helping us guys appreciate how wonderful our world is - especially with you in it !!!
And if not break a few hearts along the way ... At least lighten & brighten them :)

The Cosmos will benefit from your positive energy & warmth for another day Goddess :)
Enjoy
xx

Isis
28-08-2013, 08:03 AM
Morning Isis - Mwah !!!

Hope you have a satisfying and successful day helping us guys appreciate how wonderful our world is - especially with you in it !!!
And if not break a few hearts along the way ... At least lighten & brighten them :)

The Cosmos will benefit from your positive energy & warmth for another day Goddess :)
Enjoy
xx

Thanks for the kind words this morning Eureeeeeekaa :prettiness: :grimace: :love:

..And a Good Morning to All, :smile:

Ofcourse its Wednesday today, also known as hump day (in more ways than one hehe )
I'm looking forward to work, and lets see if it can beat yesterdays great encounters!!!

Once again I'll be starting at midday and going through till around 8pm or 9pm if y'd like to come and see me :cool2:

Much Love & Light to you All,

Xx Isis xX

Happyas
28-08-2013, 09:48 AM
Morning Isis - Mwah !!!

Enjoy
xx
Judging by the photos of isis i have suspision many a heart has been and will be broken with her body

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Judging by the photos of isis i have suspision many a heart has been and will be broken with her body

She will probably break my back before she breaks my heart.................lol

I am so no good in bed - well, may be for 3 minutes ..............haha

But you know what, most WLs like me, as I am such an easy job, and for those who has nice big tits, she probably won't even have to open her legs!

Cheers

Isis
28-08-2013, 04:15 PM

Ha! Well if it's any consolation, my heart has been known to experience a few cracks of it's own in this industry..:sweat:

Eureka
28-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Ha! Well if it's any consolation, my heart has been known to experience a few cracks of it's own in this industry..:cry:

Mmmm. Ok you get some sympathy ... But not too much !!
After all ... a Goddess is Immortal !! :).

Sextus
28-08-2013, 04:51 PM
Last edited by Isis; Today at 03:20 PM. Reason: l'll quote :- * i would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief.

I've never heard that before but yes yes yes!

Isis
28-08-2013, 06:13 PM
Last edited by Isis; Today at 03:20 PM. Reason: l'll quote :- * i would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief.

I've never heard that before but yes yes yes!

You can count on me my darling Sextus.... I will show u things you've never seen before ... Hehehe

Eureka
28-08-2013, 06:39 PM
You can count on me my darling Sextus.... I will show u things you've never seen before ... Hehehe

Oh ... Your bad girl !!!!
But in a good way !! :)

Isis
28-08-2013, 06:47 PM

I'm such a bad bad guurrl right now I think I need a good spanking....:startle:

Eureka
28-08-2013, 07:00 PM

:) Sounds like a plan !!
If I get carried away .... I'll have to kiss it better :)

Maybe I will have to tie you up so you can't be such a naughty girl again - hehe

Sextus
28-08-2013, 07:20 PM
I love the way the reason for editing never has anything to do with the post! Ha Ha! :shout:

Isis
28-08-2013, 07:26 PM
I love the way the reason for editing never has anything to do with the post! Ha Ha! :shout:

Haha I know Sextus!! Any excuse to throw in a positive affirmation!! I can't help myself..... Especially once I've had a glass of wine or two......:grimace:...or a cider or three...hehehe...

Sextus
28-08-2013, 07:39 PM

yes yes yes!

I found out to my surprise the other day that is as fun to receive as to deliver! :slobber:

Isis
28-08-2013, 08:06 PM
I found out to my surprise the other day that is as fun to receive as to deliver! :slobber:

* For a good hard spanking .. Come and see me...:startle:

* To give a good hard spanking.. Come and see me:startle:

( sorry to those customers who I spanked today and who then reacted in shock!! Hehe..the Goddess is in fine form :-)). )

Isis
28-08-2013, 08:33 PM

Haha I like to think I'm a good girrrrl........but in a baaad way (wink wink) :grimace:

Isis
29-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Well happy Thursday and boy this week feels like its flown!!!

The days just get better and better, as ive had the pleasure of meeting some great newbies to Kyoto, thanks to the forum :slobber:

I'm slightly hung over today :thirst:..... got a bit tipsy and frisky yesterday, so up extra early to start the day with a morning walk and some yoga..

Hope you all enjoy your day..just one more to get through until it's Friday!!!!!!

Xx Isis xX

Eureka
29-08-2013, 07:34 AM
Morning - been expectantly waiting to hear from you :)
Love your wake up messages !!!
What a great start to the day :)
Enjoy your day too - Mwah !!

AHLUNGOR
29-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Morning - been expectantly waiting to hear from you :)
Love your wake up messages !!!
What a great start to the day :)
Enjoy your day too - Mwah !!

C'mon you guys, get a room !!

6.29 am from Isis - replied by Eureka at 6.34am

I would like to dedicate the following morning Q action to both of your early morning raisers !!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m708zfuJtT1r9x1k6o1_500.gif

Isis
29-08-2013, 01:43 PM
C'mon you guys, get a room !!

6.29 am from Isis - replied by Eureka at 6.34am

I would like to dedicate the following morning Q action to both of your early morning raisers !!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m708zfuJtT1r9x1k6o1_500.gif

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ahlungor, u continue to crack me up!!! I can't help that I'm an early riser... Infact, the closer we come to Summer the earlier I rise n shine :anger:

Btw, thanks for the great visuals u keep posting hehehe... Early morning wake up sex just like the one in the pic is THE BEST!!! (although I guess it helps to have a partner for that) ....

Cheers Ahlungor!! Isis

Sextus
29-08-2013, 01:55 PM
I can't help that I'm an early riser...

I'm an early riser too - depending on what I have been dreaming about that is! :shout:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37454-Can-anyone-interpret-my-obscure-dream-last-night

AHLUNGOR
29-08-2013, 03:49 PM
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ahlungor, u continue to crack me up!!! I can't help that I'm an early riser... Infact, the closer we come to Summer the earlier I rise n shine :anger:

Btw, thanks for the great visuals u keep posting hehehe... Early morning wake up sex just like the one in the pic is THE BEST!!! (although I guess it helps to have a partner for that) ....

Cheers Ahlungor!! Isis

Not sure if you have had a browse on my other This is what RnT is all about thread, there are some really nice photos which you may enjoy !

So you call that "wake up sex" - we from Hong Kong call that morning Q, I guess it is true for most man, we all get a hard on in the morning !!

Cheers

Eureka
29-08-2013, 03:58 PM
I guess it is true for most man, we all get a hard on in the morning !! :smile:

Or .. yep .. still ready to go in the morning :)

Mmm. .. Now that is one "Wake Up Call" I def would want to give Isis in the morning - hehe
There would be no 6.29am post from her then :) :) :)

AHLUNGOR
29-08-2013, 04:31 PM
Hi sister Isis,

I think you are a beautiful person and have a beautiful personality, this one is for you:

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/fb6835aee58d15044a190a91420197c35fc0e367_m.png

AHLUNGOR
29-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Or .. yep .. still ready to go in the morning :)

Mmm. .. Now that is one "Wake Up Call" I def would want to give Isis in the morning - hehe
There would be no 6.29am post from her then :) :) :)

Apart from the morning sex,

this is probably a good way to provide your wake up call brother Eureka, you probably are doing this very often anyway:

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/a32976e79e98c439e3bc0525216aea746d27424e_m.jpg

Happyas
30-08-2013, 02:46 AM
Great morning goddess isis it is friday arise from your slumber refreshed and revitalised for another fun filled day.happy encounters to you today.

Eureka
30-08-2013, 06:30 AM
Great morning goddess isis it is friday arise from your slumber refreshed and revitalised for another fun filled day.happy encounters to you today.

Haha / now that's an early message !!!
Or is it a late night message !!! :) :) :)

Eureka
30-08-2013, 06:31 AM
Mmm. I can see the scene so clearly ...

Isis starts to stir .. her naked form hidden from view but revealed by the sheet moulded to her perfect curves ...

A slow tension releasing stretch ... arching as silky muscles stir from rest and cause the sheet to reveal two perfect nipples ...

A few movements of those slender limbs ... a memory of recent entrapment .... and the thin covering tantalises, then reveals a taut, toned belly and the start of a perfect curve of hip and thigh .....

She smiles ... a smile full of recent memory of shared pleasures ... and the promise of those to be had in the day ahead ..

Yes .. the day is amazingly more perfect now. .............. Isis .. is awake ... :)

Isis
30-08-2013, 06:54 AM
Wow!!! Two early morning posts awaiting me... I feel blessed!!! Thank you Happyas and Eureka..this Goddess feels very spesh indeed!!!!!!!

Loving the little edit comments too hehehe....makes me smile every time ,

I'm off for my morning walk and yoga so will come back on a write my morning mantra soon,

Love Xx Isis xX

Eureka
30-08-2013, 06:57 AM
Mwah !!! Don't cause a traffic accident !! haha

Can.you describe your walking outfit for me please Isis ???

Oh .. and while your at it - your Yoga outfit too please ???

Off to work now for me - but my day has already had the perfect start :)

xxoo

Isis
30-08-2013, 09:11 AM
Well Good Moaning!!!! Sexy Men... Horny Men... Romantic Men... and ofcourse All Gentle Men..

What a Great day to be alive!! This Goddess is feeling very romantic today, and i'm putting together a play list of soulful tunes......some old school, some new...some wacky...and even some girly tacky but most importantly songs that really make me feel seductive, sexy and ofcourse a little playful up in the room!!!

Also, Thanks for ALL the love you guys and sorry if I haven't gotten around (yet) to responding to your pm's and posts. I do read everything with a smile on my face. It's inspirational and like I've said before " a little bit of love goes a long long way".?.so again, thank you :-)

Thanks also for supporting some of my fellow WL's as they too are all diamonds in the sky, it's just easier for me to communicate each and everyday on here because of my English, and it's nice to know they too are not forgotten...:love:

Let's all have a great Friday,

Today I'm not only bringing Sexy back, but Romance too....

Happy Punting

Much Love and Lust,

Xx Isis xX

Ps: if I have some time today I think it's due for me to start a new thread with some new pics :grimace:

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2013, 10:39 AM
Mwah !!! Don't cause a traffic accident !! haha

Can.you describe your walking outfit for me please Isis ???

Oh .. and while your at it - your Yoga outfit too please ???

Off to work now for me - but my day has already had the perfect start :)

xxoo

This is sister Isis's yoga outfit, just for you brother Eureka !

http://31.media.tumblr.com/49303d788749fd59b38fc844f44a57d4/tumblr_mqq0emxavm1rdux67o1_500.jpg

And some of her moves !

http://24.media.tumblr.com/15aa6699a711f5859b7439027fb5c08c/tumblr_mpz01swusW1rli3xbo1_1280.png

http://24.media.tumblr.com/ca234de5aaf3d593ab7047d1c70576b9/tumblr_mn4wr6wdPX1qaoqu9o1_1280.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8a27458e9dbdc626ab6052b229ab0587/tumblr_mn0z1tJcQF1r1da5yo1_1280.jpg

Eureka
30-08-2013, 10:59 AM
This is sister Isis's yoga outfit, just for you brother Eureka !

http://31.media.tumblr.com/49303d788749fd59b38fc844f44a57d4/tumblr_mqq0emxavm1rdux67o1_500.jpg
-------------
Oh I can imagine Goddess Isis looking Exactly like her ... Oh I gotta get myself in her embrace before I pop an artery from the want she has inculcated in me :) :) :)

Isis
30-08-2013, 12:23 PM
-------------
Oh I can imagine Goddess Isis looking Exactly like her ... Oh I gotta get myself in her embrace before I pop an artery from the want she has inculcated in me :) :) :)

Hmmm... I wish I looked like this :slobber:, even better I wish I had a play mate that looked like this!!!! I can think of a few yoga positions I would like to do with her :grimace:

Eureka
30-08-2013, 12:54 PM
Hmmm... I wish I looked like this :slobber:, even better I wish I had a play mate that looked like this!!!! I can think of a few yoga positions I would like to do with her :grimace:

Well there are always solutions to ones desires - hehe

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2013, 03:27 PM

Haha, sister Isis,

Almost forgotten that you are actually BI,

So yeah, it will be appropriate to take a look at some girl on girl yoga positions that you could do to each other, something like this perhaps ??

http://31.media.tumblr.com/d26934c0af767c3a225052b7c07617d8/tumblr_mk2vpfJ5Sf1s0hotjo1_500.jpg

http://31.media.tumblr.com/ae7bb08c1b7fcc0fc5fc6c4fc23e56eb/tumblr_miay21NIwH1rg2kqxo1_500.jpg

http://31.media.tumblr.com/8aa6615594cac5baaf90dab2d284cf9c/tumblr_mkl610aFn71qgzls6o1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8dd90084743dfc23a556514a63a72651/tumblr_mi7753shuV1qaoqu9o1_1280.jpg

http://31.media.tumblr.com/b32d017cf347670b9a9a9a82ee9e2bc2/tumblr_mgq906gZ4u1rvb913o1_500.jpg

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Well there are always solutions to ones desires - hehe

My usual solutions !!

http://31.media.tumblr.com/f92d3250a68e3060b384e24516867961/tumblr_mgcgmfT2vi1rdceqho1_500.gif

Eureka
30-08-2013, 03:55 PM
My usual solutions !!

http://31.media.tumblr.com/f92d3250a68e3060b384e24516867961/tumblr_mgcgmfT2vi1rdceqho1_500.gif

Looks very hot ... and I'm sure Isis would enjoy ..... But it is not the play mate solution I was referring to :)

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Looks very hot ... and I'm sure Isis would enjoy ..... But it is not the play mate solution I was referring to :)

Please explain ??

Isis
30-08-2013, 05:14 PM
Hey All,

Just letting you know that I am leaving early today as its extremely quiet here and I have other commitments I need to tend to before the weekend hits.

I'll be on and off the forum on my days off and may even come in and work on Sunday, so if you are interested in a Sunday afternoon rendezvous with the Goddess feel free to PM me,

Much Love,

Xx Isis xX

Eureka
30-08-2013, 05:23 PM
Please explain ??

Haha - I was just thinking we should all chip in and buy her a play mate like the photo - your wish is our command Goddess Isis - LOL

Eureka
31-08-2013, 07:42 AM
No original words from me today my dear Isis :)

Today I share with you my favourite poem ... I Carry Your Heart .... By E E Cummings (born 1896)

Penned in 1952 when Cummings was 56 years old - who said love and romance was just for the young ..

I never tire of this poem - I just love it !!

-----------------------
I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)

I am never without it (anywhere I go you go, my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling)

I fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet)

I want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

Here is the deepest secret nobody knows ...
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)

and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)
--------------

I gift this poem to you on this fine morning Goddess :)

Cameron Diaz did a great job with this poem in the 2005 movie "In Her. Shoes"
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/k3m6vWsrMIU

Sextus
31-08-2013, 12:55 PM
for you are my fate, my sweet

Eureka, at this rate you are going to end up the best friend of all dentists!

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/drippinghoney1_zpsc74ae702.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/drippinghoney1_zpsc74ae702.jpg.html)

Eureka
31-08-2013, 01:10 PM
Eureka, at this rate are going to end up the best friend of all dentists!

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/drippinghoney1_zpsc74ae702.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/drippinghoney1_zpsc74ae702.jpg.html)

Haha - so you drip honey on her body as well :) LOL

AHLUNGOR
31-08-2013, 02:08 PM
Two very special photos for sister Isis with her playmate, whoever that lucky gal may be !!

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/39f25a892be0c8798d75f13d7f0517af89de202d_m.gif

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/59e975bb830a37ee6dda7bbc6337d1621260331f_m.gif

wilisno
31-08-2013, 05:45 PM
Just found a new high end gift shop at Westfield Burwood by the name of Isis ! Not surprised if it's owned by this sophisticated Isis, very good taste with their merchandise ! ;) ;) ;)

lockhart
31-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Just found a new high end gift shop at Westfield Burwood by the name of Isis ! Not surprised if it's owned by this sophisticated Isis, very good taste with their merchandise ! ;) ;) ;)

Obvious difference between High Class man vs Low Class , in terms of mindset and act. Eureka Poem also of good taste..

Isis
02-09-2013, 09:07 AM
Good Morning All,

Firstly I have to start by sayin WOW!!! What an absolutely beautiful day, the sun is shining and the sky is vibrant blue....there's a fresh new change in the air as we roll into a new season, and it's good to take a moment to close your eyes, take a deep breath and feel grateful for being alive :miao:

Ive spent the weekend relaxing and enjoying, laughing and lovin', and feel refreshed and invigorated for a new working week.

Today I will be working from 12midday until 6pm,

Also, thank you To Eureka for posting that amazing poem by E.E.Cummings. When I saw Cameron Diaz recite it in that movie I always wished I had the chance to write it down...now I have it thank you so much!!

Also, to Wilisno - I want to check out the Isis shop you mentioned!!! What a great name :miao:

Uhlungor - thanks again for all the eye candy...you must have quite a collection in your library!!!!

Today I will also get a chance to reply to some important PM's - sorry guys as I was only online very briefly over the w'end however I have not forgotten you...:prettiness:

Let's all have a great day..and as always

Share The Love, :red_heart::red_heart::red_heart::red_heart:

Xx Isis xX

Eureka
02-09-2013, 09:11 AM
A perfect way to start my week :)
I feel the energy Isis ......
Maybe ... this is the week ????
Mwah !!!

Isis
02-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Hey guys,

Thought I would post my roster for the week if your interested :smile:

Monday 12pm - 6pm(ish)
Tuesday 12pm - 8pm
Wednes 12pm - 8pm (pre-booked 1pm-4pm)
Thursday 12pm - 8pm

Sunday. - TBC

Warm Fuzzy Regards,

:red_heart:Isis:red_heart:

Eureka
02-09-2013, 01:17 PM
Wow - 3Hr booking on Tues ...... I am positively ... GREEN !!!!
Hope the phone runs hot for you gorgeous ... I'm sure it will !!!
xx

AHLUNGOR
02-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Wow - 3Hr booking on Tues ...... I am positively ... GREEN !!!!
Hope the phone runs hot for you gorgeous ... I'm sure it will !!!
xx

I was just gonna say, even if I have the money, I won't know what to do with sister Isis for the remaining 2 hours and 30 min after my first shot !!

But I am sure we'll find things to talk about !!

Hey sister, just wondering, can you massage? are you any good at it ??

Cheers

Eureka
02-09-2013, 01:34 PM
I was just gonna say, even if I have the money, I won't know what to do with sister Isis for the remaining 2 hours and 30 min after my first shot !!

Cheers

Haha - Are you Mad AhLungor !!!!
Have a look at the girl !!!!
I have so far run through enough to do fill at least 5 hrs ... and that is without any help!!! Hehe :)
We have to expand your horizons mate !! haha

Isis
02-09-2013, 01:38 PM

Cheers

Hi my friend Ahlungor!!!

Haha..well my bookings specialize not just in awesome lovemaking, but great conversations, long sensual foreplay, some sing-a-long to a variety of personally picked tunes and overall fun, laughter and just having a good time :miao:

I really like to set the scene for bookings longer than 45 mins, especially pre booked appointments where i can get the nessessary things for the space...it is a very important part of my service... (a safe, trusting, relaxed, healing, romantic environment)...

Oh, and to answer your question, I can massage :slobber:, my hands are small, but like my heart and soul they're very strong :miao:. I love giving a sensual body slide, eye contact and DFK to name a few...

Happyas
02-09-2013, 01:55 PM
Been planning ahead for a three hour booking with the goddess in three weeks time, after reading the above post i will be making it a four booking for sure

AHLUNGOR
02-09-2013, 01:57 PM
Haha - Are you Mad AhLungor !!!!
Have a look at the girl !!!!
I have so far run through enough to do fill at least 5 hrs ... and that is without any help!!! Hehe :)
We have to expand your horizons mate !! haha

Haha, mate, you can't compare yourself with me brother !!

A lazy dirty old man does not equal to Casanova last time I check my dictionary ............lol

Well, you see, performance is a problem for me and I am happy to settle for 5 minutes.........haha

That's why massage shop is much better for me - apart from the fact that I DO need a strong massage from time to time - like today !!

And I was lucky enough that I know plenty of MLs who can give me 30+ min of pleasure (part 2 !) rather than I have to work hard for the 5 and risk hurting my back if you know what I mean !!

But you go ahead and enjoy my friend - hey sister Isis - Eureka may be serving very soon, enjoy !!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
02-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Been planning ahead for a three hour booking with the goddess in three weeks time, after reading the above post i will be making it a four booking for sure

Haha, brother Happyas,

That's the right attitude, taking matters into your own hands, so I guess you have found the answer for your own question:

Just want to get back out in the world and feel time is right to meet new people.

All the best

Cheers

Happyas
02-09-2013, 02:12 PM
Haha, brother Happyas,

That's the right attitude, taking matters into your own hands, so I guess you have found the answer for your own question:

All the best

Cheers

Yep it has been in my own hands too much lately, i want a long term relationship but this goddess isis is too appealing to resist and with information supplied above you would be nuts to miss out on what im sure will be a punters highlight for years to remember

Isis
02-09-2013, 02:34 PM
Yep it has been in my own hands too much lately, i want a long term relationship but this goddess isis is too appealing to resist and with information supplied above you would be nuts to miss out on what im sure will be a punters highlight for years to remember

Hi Happyas,

I am honored that you are planning to come and see me for a booking. Quite funny, as yesterday when I was quickly skimming thru the forum I came across your post "separation and punting". After reading it, I looked at my friend and said with compassion "wow, I would like to spend some time with this man".

My service is definately not for everybody, in fact I just refused an hour booking with a gent because female intuition told me he was looking for an hour wham bam, aggressive and quite rude. For this I know my service would be wasted, as well as energy drained. I have the utmost respect for WL's who can handle these customers, and also understand that some people just need a good release, no verbal communication required.

I think for you, a session with me may help to empower you, re-connect with that part of you which can start to look inwards for happiness and contentment, as well as provide you with an opportunity to have a release, both mentally and physically, in a loving environment.

I believe we are all on a personal journey faced with set backs and heartaches, and sometimes we forget to go with in, and love ourselves.

It's a day-to-day commitment and I am a student of life having to learn these lessons myself...

AHLUNGOR
02-09-2013, 02:53 PM
Hi Happyas,

I am honored that you are planning to come and see me for a booking. Quite funny, as yesterday when I was quickly skimming thru the forum I came across your post "separation and punting". After reading it, I looked at my friend and said with compassion "wow, I would like to spend some time with this man".

My service is definately not for everybody, in fact I just refused an hour booking with a gent because female intuition told me he was looking for an hour wham bam, aggressive and quite rude. For this I know my service would be wasted, as well as energy drained. I have the utmost respect for WL's who can handle these customers, and also understand that some people just need a good release, no verbal communication required.

I think for you, a session with me may help to empower you, re-connect with that part of you which can start to look inwards for happiness and contentment, as well as provide you with an opportunity to have a release, both mentally and physically, in a loving environment.

I believe we are all on a personal journey faced with set backs and heartaches, and sometimes we forget to go with in, and love ourselves.

It's a day-to-day commitment and I am a student of life having to learn these lessons myself...

Haha sister Isis,

That's Gold !

We shouldn't be finding comments like this in a punter's forum, that's like Human Psychology 101 !!

Are you sure you are actually working in the industry to earn a living or for the purposes of providing community services to the male populations or simply doing intellectual research on your new book or for your Master Degree or something ??

Oh I finally got it, you are a Goddess !!

Isis
02-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Haha sister Isis,

That's Gold !

We shouldn't be finding comments like this in a punter's forum, that's like Human Psychology 101 !!

Are you sure you are actually working in the industry to earn a living or for the purposes of providing community services to the male populations or simply doing intellectual research on your new book or for your Master Degree or something ??

Oh I finally got it, you are a Goddess !!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ahlungor,

Im Just a mere Goddess with a big Heart (part carbon fibre actually)..

AHLUNGOR
02-09-2013, 03:03 PM
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ahlungor,

Im Just a mere Goddess with a big Heart (part carbon fibre actually)..

I don't really need a big heart from you little sister,

I much rather you have big boobs !

Sorry, I am just a very simple and shallow man............lol

Cheers

Massageguy
02-09-2013, 04:02 PM
My first time commenting on this forum.

All I can say is "WOW.

That's in relation to you Isis, even though we have never met.
I feel I already know you somewhat.
I've never been to Kyoto206, but reading about you, and your own dialog
On this forum , I think I would be a Moron not to take that first step to book
And introduce myself to you.

I hope this might be sooner, rather than later.

Oneonone
02-09-2013, 04:56 PM
I don't really need a big heart from you little sister,

I much rather you have big boobs !

Sorry, I am just a very simple and shallow man............lol

Cheers

Ahlungor I think perhaps you need to spend some time with the goddess and learn there is more to a beautiful woman than a big pair of tits.

Happyas
02-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Hi Happyas,

The honour will be all mine from my limited time on the forum i can tell you are a warm,caring,compassionate and intelligent woman who deserves nothing but the best from life.
I hope i can please you during our time and give you some good company as i know you will great company

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2013, 01:12 AM
Ahlung or I think perhaps you need to spend some time with the goddess and learn there is more to a beautiful woman than a big pair of tits.

Hi brother,

I do appreciate ladies with smaller breasts: Cici, Mena, Tiffany, Leng Leng just to name a few, I just not that into FS that's the problem, and it's all mine, got nothing to do with the WL !

And if I shall see sister Isis one day, I probably will see Moon from the Penthouse first !

Cheers

Isis
03-09-2013, 09:48 AM
Well Good Moaning To You All!!

I'm a bit late with my morning post today...I've just been for my morning walk and piccolo down at my local..Spring is certainly here and I love watching all the passers by with a smile on their face ready to tackle the day ahead.

Today I feel like the mysterious, yet magestic snake. Shedding off the old skin which has served its purpose and ready to reveal my new, fresh and even more magical skin!!!

I start my mornings singing to my plants as I water and feed them, nurture and admire them. So simple yet so rewarding, so energizing!! My cat sits their on his balcony chair with just as much adoration, and I am reminded how easily the vibration of Love is spread.

Today I'm excited about the new encounters I will be experiencing, and I hope that even if you are just reading this and I never get to meet you in person, you will take a little of this shared love and bring it forward into your day.

Let's have a great Tuesday

Much Love & Light,

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2013, 09:57 AM
Good luck with your 3 hr booking today sister, he is one very lucky guy!

Cheers

Isis
03-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Good luck with your 3 hr booking today sister, he is one very lucky guy!

Cheers

Aww thanks brotha Ahlungor!! However I got the days mixed up and the three hr is tomorrow......oooopsy!!!

You have a great day too :)

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2013, 11:57 AM
Aww thanks brotha Ahlungor!! However I got the days mixed up and the three hr is tomorrow......oooopsy!!!

I am sure he will be saving every last drop just for you sister !!

Happyas
03-09-2013, 02:44 PM

I hope you remember the date when my four hour booking will be.
I will return home a sad man if that happens

Isis
03-09-2013, 02:49 PM
I hope you remember the date when my four hour booking will be.
I will return home a sad man if that happens

Haha Happyas...will be all good so don't you worry at all :miao:

I actually corrected the 3hr booking date not long after I posted my roster, but not everyone goes back to read old posts :cool2:

Have a beautiful day and I look forwards to seeing you in afew weeks :-)))))

pepefirstlove
04-09-2013, 12:18 AM
I'm not a man with many words, as English is my 2nd language. Shyness with girls also play a big part...What can I do or miss Isis provide to break these barriers I'm having? Really want to meet goddess Isis reallllll soon ;)

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2013, 01:41 AM
I'm not a man with many words, as English is my 2nd language. Shyness with girls also play a big part...What can I do or miss Isis provide to break these barriers I'm having? Really want to meet goddess Isis reallllll soon ;)

Hi brother

It's quite obvious that sister Isis has a very pleasant and friendly personality, I think you can just go with the flow and let her take you for a joy ride !!

You can either laid back, relax and enjoy the show or take matters into your own hands and take charge or half and half!

It's that simple

Enjoy

Cheers

Filodude
04-09-2013, 01:52 AM

Do not worry bro I'm like you usually not the most talkative type but the goddess has a very calming effect you instantly feel relaxed and comfortable in her presence she's very easy to talk to I'm sure shell find a way to help you relax

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2013, 02:02 AM
Do not worry bro I'm like you usually not the most talkative type but the goddess has a very calming effect you instantly feel relaxed and comfortable in her presence she's very easy to talk to I'm sure shell find a way to help you relax

Just get yourself into the 69 position ASAP then no conversation is needed, only body language !!

Cheers

Eureka
04-09-2013, 06:17 AM
Dear Isis,
Sorry I missed the morning message yday - disaster at work.

Ok - I have another E E Cummings poem for you that I like :)

And for Sextus who thought "I carry your heart" was too sweet (but I love it !!). ... He should prefer this - So although still a long way from the Sextus style of PS writing ... It is way more sexual !!!

Cummings was 29 when he penned this compared to 56 when he wrote "I carry your heart". So maybe he mellowed later - hehe

For the 1920's this would have been quite out there !!!
Although not explicit in any way - I found as I read it a few times - to be quite erotic .... in the same way a woman in sexy clothes can be more erotic / evocative ,,, than if she was fully naked !! Maybe just me :)

ENJOY ... Isis & Sextus !!!

I Like My Body

I like my body when it is with your
body. It is so quite a new thing.
Muscles better and nerves more.

I like your body. i like what it does,

I like its hows. i like to feel the spine
of your body and its bones, and the trembling firm-smooth ness and which I will again and again and again
kiss,

I like kissing this and that of you,
I like, slowly stroking the, shocking fuzz of your electric fur, and what-is-it comes over parting flesh.

..And eyes big love-crumbs,

and possibly i like the thrill
of under me you quite so new
-----------

F**k that hot writing ... Agree ??

pepefirstlove
04-09-2013, 12:14 PM
Hi brother

It's quite obvious that sister Isis has a very pleasant and friendly personality, I think you can just go with the flow and let her take you for a joy ride !!

You can either laid back, relax and enjoy the show or take matters into your own hands and take charge or half and half!

It's that simple

Enjoy

Cheers

Thanks brother AHLUNGOR, sounds like a plan.

Cheers Filodude, that's good to hear... guess I don't need to do much to get me excited :p

Boney
04-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Ha Eureka, I too have some poetry for Isis, from pop culture, the Hunters and Collectors

Throw Your Arms Around Me

"I will come for you at nighttime
I will raise you from your sleep
I will kiss you in four places
As I go running along your street
I will squeeze the life out of you
You will make me laugh and make me cry
And we will never forget it
You will make me call your name
And I'll shout it to the blue summer sky
And we may never meet again
So she'd your skin and let's get started
And you will throw your arms around me
Yeah, you will throw your arms around me
I dreamed of you at nighttime
And I watched you in your sleep
I met you in high places
I touched your head and touched your feet
So if you disappear out of view
You know I will never say goodbye
And though I try to forget it
You will make me call your name
And I'll shout it to the blue summer sky...
And we may never meet again...
So she'd your skin and let's get started
And you will throw your arms around me
Yeah, you will throw your arms around me
Oh...yeah...
Ohhh yeah...
You will throw your arms around me...
Yeah, you will throw your arms around me...."

Oneonone
04-09-2013, 01:39 PM
She is not the goddess for nothing bro just relax and enjoy she will look after you.

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Hi Brother Boney and Eureka,

Great efforts trying to impress the lady.

Too much hard work man! and I don't know any English poetry - and Isis doesn't know Chinese...........lol

I'll just take the most direct route to her heart then - oh, probably not gonna get there, but I'll get somewhere for sure..........haha

Just my two cents

Cheers

Eureka
04-09-2013, 02:48 PM

Too much hard work man! and I don't know any English poetry - and Isis doesn't know Chinese...........lol

I'll just take the most direct route to her heart then - oh, probably not gonna get there, but I'll get somewhere for sure..........haha

Just my two cents

Cheers

Haha - Mate .... Goddess or not I'm sure there are many paths to this ladies doorstep ...... Including the consistent path you always tread :)
Of course - you have seen her photos ... and Isis is about three cup sizes smaller than your required minimum ... But perfect to my eyes !!!!

You also know how interesting and well versed she is ... so I thought a verse or two of my Favourite poetry was in order - without hope or agenda .... Just for Isis.

You of course can still partake of verbal intercourse - I'm sure your stud class in that department ....

So don't hold back my friend - go walk on the wild side ... with this enchanting nymph !!!

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2013, 03:15 PM
Haha - Mate .... Goddess or not I'm sure there are many paths to this ladies doorstep ...... Including the consistent path you always tread :)
Of course - you have seen her photos ... and Isis is about three cup sizes smaller than your required minimum ... But perfect to my eyes !!!!

You also know how interesting and well versed she is ... so I thought a verse or two of my Favourite poetry was in order - without hope or agenda .... Just for Isis.

You of course can still partake of verbal intercourse - I'm sure your stud class in that department ....

So don't hold back my friend - go walk on the wild side ... with this enchanting nymph !!!

Haha Brother Eureka,

Verbal intercourse, I like that very much !!

But you and I both know that although I love the big boobs, and yet our mutual little sweetheart is also "three cup sizes smaller than your required minimum ... But perfect to my eyes !!!!" ALSO !!

There is no question if sister Isis is working for a RnT place I would have seen her already, it's not even about the money, not much difference anyway, Just that I don't walk into FS shops too much these days, but ................. let's see how much longer can I hold off seeing her in person..........lol

But hey, What's Stopping YOU ??

You are not waiting for my AR are you ??

:question::question::question:

wilisno
04-09-2013, 03:39 PM

Verbal intercourse ?

Ahlungor said he'll kiss her in four places, that must have included DATY ! ;) ;) ;)

Verbal = Oral ... close ...

Boney
05-09-2013, 11:11 AM

Just my two cents

Cheers

Ah Brother Ahlungor, do mean my silver tongue will not get to Isis's heart and I should resort pieces of silver instead as the more direct route.:miao:

Isis
05-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Good Morning All,

Nice to see there's been some conversations going on in my absence :miao:

I needed to take a little time out as my 3hr booking had to cancel yesterday and thought I would take that opportunity to rest up and go & buy myself a new book to read..

Will get around to replying to some of these posts today,

Much Love & Light

Eureka
05-09-2013, 01:03 PM
Good Morning All,

Nice to see there's been some conversations going on in my absence :miao:

I needed to take a little time out as my 3hr booking had to cancel yesterday and thought I would take that opportunity to rest up and go & buy myself a new book to read..

Will get around to replying to some of these posts today,

Much Love & Light

Hi Isis,
Glad to see you back :)

Yes Goddess your previous inspirations were enough to encourage us mere mortals to keep the home fires burning in your absence !!

Note to guy who cancelled the 3hr booking - well that's 3 hrs of sublime pleasure you will never get back !!!!

Enjoy your day today & your day off tomorrow if that's still the case - Mwah xx

Isis
05-09-2013, 10:25 PM
Good Evening Gentle Men,

My sincere apologies for not getting back to those who have taken their time out to write some posts on this thread. I thank you for your kind words, poems, lyrics... I feel blessed to receive and just needed to express my gratitude, even if I have not responded individually back...(which I will try to do now..)

I read everything that is posted, and this Goddess cannot help but smile from ear to ear..

To massageguy - would love to meet you. Drop on by to Kyoto sometime...:miao:

To Ahlungor - I love that you like big breasted girls.... If I had big knockers you would be first on my hit list to smother....hehehe :slobber:

To pepefirstlove - the language of love n lust does not require conversation :miao: body language & chemistry can be a real high.

To Boney - awesome song choice. I had to YouTube it and listen to it...what a great blast from the past!!!

To Eureka - you big romantic you! Thanks for the poetry. I think our dear friend Sextus might even approve of that one :smile:

To filodude and oneonone - true gents in my book. Thanks for the support and positive input. This Goddess is eternally grateful :prettiness:

To Happyas - love your comments and forum name! I can see youve got a heart of gold....can't wait to meet!!!

Hope I haven't left anyone else out right now as I can't read back at the old posts while I'm writing this one..

Have a great night guys...

Sweet Sweet Dreams,

Eureka
05-09-2013, 10:31 PM
Dear Goddess Isis,

Thanks - but no thanks necessary :)

I can just imagine the pounding your inbox is getting ..... and before the preverted jump in ... no that was not meant as a simile - haha

Although ... Mmmm. .... my mind is going there !!!

Have a restful night knowing you have many admirers - no small thing you have achieved in such a short time :)

Mwah !!!

the wizard
05-09-2013, 10:40 PM
Now I recon the best EE Cummings poem is this one.
Used in the film 'HANNAH AND HER SISTERS" as read by Barbara Hershey when recommended by Michael Cain

somewhere i have never travelled

somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond
any experience, your eyes have their silence
in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me
or which i cannot touch because they are too near

your slightest look easily will unclose me
though i have closed myself as fingers
you open always petal by petal myself as spring opens
(touching skilfully, misteriously) her first rose

or if your wish be to close me, i and
my life will shut very beautifully, suddenly
as when the heart of this flower imagines
the snow carefully everywhere descending,

nothing we are to perceive in this world equals
the power of your intense fragility; whose texture
compels me with the colour of its countries,
rendering death and forever with each breathing

(i do not know what it is about you that closes
and opens; only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses)
nobody, not even the rain has such small hands

Watch it here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuCr4p6S32w)

Eureka
05-09-2013, 10:44 PM
Bravo !!!!! :)

Isis
05-09-2013, 10:55 PM
Now I recon the best EE Cummings poem is this one.
Used in the film 'HANNAH AND HER SISTERS" as read by Barbara Hershey when recommended by Michael Cain

somewhere i have never travelled

somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond
any experience, your eyes have their silence
in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me
or which i cannot touch because they are too near

your slightest look easily will unclose me
though i have closed myself as fingers
you open always petal by petal myself as spring opens
(touching skilfully, misteriously) her first rose

or if your wish be to close me, i and
my life will shut very beautifully, suddenly
as when the heart of this flower imagines
the snow carefully everywhere descending,

nothing we are to perceive in this world equals
the power of your intense fragility; whose texture
compels me with the colour of its countries,
rendering death and forever with each breathing

(i do not know what it is about you that closes
and opens; only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses)
nobody, not even the rain has such small hands

Watch it here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuCr4p6S32w)

WOW WIZARD!!! Thank you for sharing!! I just read (and watched) this. Brought a tear to my eye, especially looking at the emotion in Micheal Cain's eyes..(brilliant brilliant actor!). I'm a soppy romantic at heart, and thank god I have my cat beside me right now because he's going to to be smothered with cuddles now as I go to sleep.

Thanks again :-)

Hehehe and Eureka!!!! You are so damn quick in the forum!! And love the lil edit comment. Gold!!!!!!!

Eureka
06-09-2013, 12:18 AM
Glad you liked my little edit --- written just with you in mind ...... so please tread gently on my "leaves" ... you little "forest nymph" ... :) :) :)

And you didn't (or anyone else for that matter) identify a love message clue in my response to AhLungor above - "without hope or agenda" !!! :)

Sleep the sleep of the contented ;)

xx

Eureka
06-09-2013, 08:22 AM
Morning Dear Isis,

Have a Beaudy today !!!

"Good mornin' starshine, the earth says hello
You twinkle above us
We twinkle below

Good mornin' starshine, You lead us along. .....
As we sing our early mornin singing song ..."

So true

Mwah xx

Isis
06-09-2013, 09:08 AM
Good Moaning All...

I hope you have a glorious day today :startle:. As you know I won't be working at Kyoto today but will be deciding tomorrow weather I try a Saturday night there, or a Sunday :love:...I will keep you posted :smile:. Feel free to pm me if you have any booking enquiries...

Much Love

Ps: thanks for the morning post Eureka :-)))))

Sextus
06-09-2013, 11:17 AM
Last edited by Isis; Yesterday at 09:56 PM. Reason: * I love how so many are making use of this lil box (and I don't mean my box!!)..:p

Ha! Ha! :shout: you can tell Isis is a complete ABC Aussie girl!

I love an earthy sense of humour!

Isis
06-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Last edited by Isis; Yesterday at 09:56 PM. Reason: * I love how so many are making use of this lil box (and I don't mean my box!!)..:p

Ha! Ha! :shout: you can tell Isis is a complete ABC Aussie girl!

I love an earthy sense of humour!

Haha SexGodSextus...I love that you notice these things!! Meow to you, you sexy thang..:miao:

Massageguy
06-09-2013, 11:55 AM
Thanks Isis,
I love the way you respond to everyone on this thread , even when we haven't met.
I am looking forward to meeting you and massaging you, if you like to relax.

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2013, 03:38 PM
Hi sister Isis,

This is a series of girl on girl plays, just for you !! If your partner cannot provide this to you, you can always try brother Eureka, I am pretty sure he can deliver !!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/8d3af95bc5cd2af3ef743b2a454cee8f/tumblr_mo30u2cgT81rjc8r3o1_500.gif

http://31.media.tumblr.com/c5247270efe26f62491196483fa5d482/tumblr_mo30u2cgT81rjc8r3o2_500.gif

http://31.media.tumblr.com/4f94262a1572e3cec6d3233c7ba6c6b8/tumblr_mo30u2cgT81rjc8r3o3_500.gif

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Would you prefer the tongue from another girl or from brother Eureka ??

Anything a girl can do, Eureka can do better !!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/45cb20bfbe272a37d0c076a1943e2ec0/tumblr_mihvx4nliX1re6tlco1_500.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6i77dldP71r2ajr6o1_500.gif

Eureka
06-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Hi sister Isis,

This is a series of girl on girl plays, just for you !! If your partner cannot provide this to you, you can always try brother Eureka, I am pretty sure he can deliver !!

Haha you are a funny guy AhLungor !!!!
Where do you get these ideas from ???

I am of course just a romantic fool traversing life's grand experience :)
And I only ever remember sharing one threesome experience on Syd99 (Tiff & Leng) - and that of course was a massage / no lesbian double - as great as it was !!!

Maybe you have a crystal ball ??? If so I have got something special to look forward to with the Goddess !?!?!?!?

:)

Happyas
06-09-2013, 04:39 PM
How about you get it over and done with and plan a booking with isis you seem to be the biggest contributor to this thread my appointment is booked already.
Or do you think sweet talking will get you a date outside of the shop this thread is starting to turn into sleaze hour with members trying to one up each other to impress the woman.
I got introduced to the lovely miss isis before my booking with natalie and played dumb about the forum and my identity as i wanted too suprise her when my four boooking is.
isis who is a lovely person (from the five minutes i spent talking to her) most probably does not need the mind games being played out in public.
I have contributed to this thread aswell so i am not above blame but i have realised it is not the real me.

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2013, 05:09 PM
How about you get it over and done with and plan a booking with isis you seem to be the biggest contributor to this thread my appointment is booked already.
Or do you think sweet talking will get you a date outside of the shop this thread is starting to turn into sleaze hour with members trying to one up each other to impress the woman.
I got introduced to the lovely miss isis before my booking with natalie and played dumb about the forum and my identity as i wanted too suprise her when my four boooking is.
isis who is a lovely person (from the five minutes i spent talking to her) most probably does not need the mind games being played out in public.
I have contributed to this thread aswell so i am not above blame but i have realised it is not the real me.

Hi Brother Happyas,

Sure, I do enjoy having a chat with sister Isis and make her laugh a bit or simply remember who I am, but I have no intention of any ulterior motives, if I do, it will be much easier just to come to the shop and have her !! In fact, on Thursday afternoon I was very close in doing that but I went to Alice's shop and saw Rebecca instead. It may have something to do with the good old breasts size - but more important, I think if we just chat on the forum without any face to face meeting or intimacy - it will maintain the curiosity and mystery better, may be it's just me. On the other hand, if Isis is a ML, I would have seen her already ...........lol

As a married man, I do try Not to visit FS shop unless I have to !! That's all.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2013, 05:12 PM
Haha you are a funny guy AhLungor !!!!
Where do you get these ideas from ???

I am of course just a romantic fool traversing life's grand experience :)
And I only ever remember sharing one threesome experience on Syd99 (Tiff & Leng) - and that of course was a massage / no lesbian double - as great as it was !!!

Maybe you have a crystal ball ??? If so I have got something special to look forward to with the Goddess !?!?!?!?

:)

So that lucky person is you !!!

Tiff told me her and Leng only ever did one double for two hours ?? So that would have to be you right ??

And she told me a few things about that client which shall not be repeated in public.

Haha, you're good brother,

Really, really good.

Cheers

Sextus
06-09-2013, 05:16 PM
this thread is starting to turn into sleaze hour with members trying to one up each other to impress the woman.

I know what you mean happyas - I was thinking the same thing with all this poetry, song lyrics, flowers and hearts fIoating around - when a simple booking is all that is required or called for! I do confess to being somewhat more pragmatic than perhaps the more airily romantic contributors to this great thread. (Erm, like Wizard, Boney and Eureka - and I think you included yourself too - and Ahlungor is like a father figure.)

I admit I do admire Isis, and that is because of the posts that she makes. You have got to agree that she is a phenomenon. And it is the natural order of things that remarkable (let alone beauteous) young women such as Isis should get a lot of admiring attention, in our different ways, from the likes of gents such as us. That is one of the main reasons blokes exist on Earth! And hey! Eureka might land a date, they certainly have candles in common at least. Didn't Eureka almost burn down the Sheriton with the Bold and the Beautiful set up he left unnattended? :shout:

Happyas
06-09-2013, 07:02 PM
I know what you mean happyas - I was thinking the same thing with all this poetry, song lyrics, flowers and hearts fIoating around - when a simple booking is all that is required or called for! I do confess to being somewhat more pragamatic than perhaps the more airily romantic contributors to this great thread. (Erm, like Wizard, Boney and Eureka - and I think you included yourself too - and Ahlungor is like a father figure.)

I admit I do admire Isis, but that is only because of the posts that she makes. You have got to agree that she is a phenomenon. And it is the natural order of things that remarkable (let alone beauteous) young women such as Isis should get a lot of admiring attention in our different ways from the likes of gents such as us. That is one of the main reasons blokes exist on Earth to do! And hey! Eureka might land a date, they certainly have candles in common at least. Didn't Eureka almost burn down the Sheriton with the Bold and the Beautiful set up he left unnattended? :shout:

Yes i included myself i have added comments and qoutes in the reason for editing.
After meeting isis i realised what a kind generous woman she Is and my main point is people on this thread have not seen her or admitted to seeing her or have no intentions of seeing her and helping her earn a living it is mind games that do not need to be played and they play on peoples emotions

Isis
09-09-2013, 10:19 AM
Hello Lovely Gentle Men,

I hope you all had a great weekend as I did :miao:

As you know this month will be my last month at Kyoto, as I have been offered a good job out in the 'other' world :smile:, so sadly this chapter is coming to its slow closure for me if things all go to plan..

If you would like a session with me, my working hours this week are:-

Monday 1pm until 7pm

Tuesday 1pm until 6pm

Wednesday 12midday until 6pm

Thursday 12midday until 7pm

Friday 1pm until 8pm

If you are interested, please keep an eye on this thread as the roster may change slightly, however if bookings have already been made I will work around pre booked appointments :miao:

Lets all have a great Monday and I look forwards to some great encounters in the coming weeks..

Always, much Love & Light,

Eureka
09-09-2013, 10:24 AM
See you soon :)
Stars finally align !!!
Can't wait - like a cat on a hot tin roof !! Haha

grant
09-09-2013, 10:30 PM
I see you're working five days straight, you trooper! Is this the norm for you or is it some kind of one last hurrah?

I've been wanting to see you to experience what you seem to put so much thought and energy into providing, but I've been putting it off for some reason. Clearly your leaving the industry will mean I have to revise my priorities; hope to have met you by week's end.

Just to keep the pattern of quotes going, I think this suitably sums up my reasons for punting, which may resonate with some of you

Illusions commend themselves to us because they save us pain and allow us to enjoy pleasure instead. We must therefore accept it without complaint when they sometimes collide with a bit of reality against which they are dashed to pieces

Punter Poontang
09-09-2013, 11:26 PM
All the very best to you Miss Isis. :-)

I don't think I've contributed to this thread as the queue of potential suitors was too daunting :-P , but I've been an avid reader and your insights will be sorely missed .... but hopefully you won't be a stranger to the forum.

Peace, love, and mungbeans. ;-)

Isis
10-09-2013, 08:38 AM
:miao: Well I woke up extra early this morning and went for my walk...the refreshing breeze on my face felt like my worries and mental exhaustion from the past week or more have been cleansed from me, and replaced with a new and invigorated Isis :shout:

I will share with you all that sometimes even Goddess's have their low points, where things can get over-whelming, the body and mind can feel run-down, and even the most optimistic of thoughts can become poisoned with self doubt and self criticism.. :prettiness:

Today I have woken to a new day and feel more balanced in myself. My walls have come down (they're so sneaky I didn't even realise I had created a fortress!!) and I feel once again in a safe and strong state of mind ready to give and receive...

Thanks for being patient and supportive with me. New changes always bring with them their own hidden agendas...a test to see how far I will go to follow my dreams...how badly I want things...and even if I know what it is I really want at all!!!.... ( I'm sure you can all relate to this)..

I've got a 2hr spa booking today and if you're reading this, let me tell you how much I'm looking forward to it!! :slobber:

Lets all have a great Tuesday and remember to have fun and enjoy the moment! :love:

Thanks for the nice posts and pm's I've received. I'm sure you don't even realise how warmly received your words are to this Goddess, but believe me when I say thank you, they are like invisible wings that carry me through my day sometimes.

Peace, Love & Mungbeans (hehehe, as P.P would say :miao:)

Eureka
10-09-2013, 08:52 AM
Morning Isis,
What a truly inspirational post - and yes so much if what you say rings true for me also.
All deserved blessings and good fortune your way :)

AHLUNGOR
10-09-2013, 08:58 AM
I think if sister Isis retires from working, she'll make a great Mamasan !

Cheers

Eureka
10-09-2013, 09:31 AM
I think if sister Isis retires from working, she'll make a great Mamasan !

Cheers

I know what your getting at Bro - customer oriented business savvy with genuine concern for others ..

But I think she will make a better artisan - transferring her ideals of beauty and peace through her artistic talents :)

My 2 cents :)

AHLUNGOR
10-09-2013, 09:37 AM
I know what your getting at Bro - customer oriented business savvy with genuine concern for others ..

But I think she will make a better artisan - transferring her ideals of beauty and peace through her artistic talents :)

My 2 cents :)

I think either the Four Seasons Hotel or the Crown should hire Isis as a Spa manager !

Cheers