PDA

View Full Version : Ginza NIKKI : 110% GFE. So SWEET but so WILD. She totally fucked me!

rooter
01-08-2013, 11:44 AM
In all my years of fucking I don't think I have come across a girl so horny and keen to fuck as Nikki! *
And I'm taliking all girls, not just WLs. *
Nikki's enthusiasm is the stuff of legend. A heady cocktail of genuine horniness, nervous raw energy, and a burning desire to please.*

She greeted me in the same red pit stop girl outfit *Silver wore for me and she did the outfit complete justice with a similar curvy but slender body bursting out at the seams of that sexy outfit: all tits and arse and adrenalin.

Nikki is a young girl from Northern China, and doesn't look any older than her advertised age of 20. And she is brand new to this industry. *She has a pretty face with shoulder length hair it's natural dark colour and luscious lips you just want to kiss all day, then wrap around your cock, and then kiss again.*
She is around 160cm and around a size 7 with some nice curves - similar build to Jasmin but not as busty ; but stll packing a perfect set of C cup tits.

It was game on from pretty much the moment I stepped into the room. I usually like to sit down and chat for a few minutes but that wasn't an option with Nikki. She was a girl on a mission determined to get her dose of hard cock ASAP!

We DFKed like crazy while we ripped of each others clothes - actually it was non stop DFK pretty much the whole session.
And then straight into the shower and before the water could even warm up she was on her knees giving me a wild BBBJ.*

No time for drying off, just straight to the bed all wet and dripping and she is sucking my dick like it's the last cock left on earth.*
Her technique is not perfect; a bit rough and sometimes toothy but her raw energy and intensity is fucking amazing.*

I manage to prize her off my cock and pin her down and go to work on her sexy body and she is wriggling and writhing and panting and moaning and by the time I get down to her pussy she is in a fucking frenzy.*

Then she grabs my cock and guides it toward her pussy saying "I want it. Give it to me!"
So I dom up and push my way into her tight little hole. It's a tight squeeze but she is wet and horny and determined and pretty soon we are fucking like crazy, pounding grinding and sucking out each others tongues.*
We switch to cowgirl for more of the same and she is screaming like a Banshee.*
I notice the door has flung open with all the vibration and point to it, and she jumps off my cock, slams the door shut and jumps back on my cock *before you can say "dodgy lock" and rides me to a frenzied climax. Nothing was going to stand between this girl and a hard cock!*

I push her off, rip off the dom and tell her to suck my cock again and she takes to the task with gusto; lips, tongue mouth, right hand, left hand, both hands; until I explode with an intensity that takes a few years off my life.

Then we DFK like crazy again and she grabs my cock and says "I want it again" I'm stll 3/4 hard and figure her magic pussy will do the rest and dom up and ask her what position she wants.*
She says "anything, just give it to me".
I say "let's do doggy"
She says "what's doggy?"
I say " get on your knees and I'll show you"
She says" Ah, this one, this one is good"
Her arse looks great pointing up like that, so we fuck like crazy in doggy until we both come and then collapse in a heap together.*
And I am hoping she doesn't say " I want it again" or that the buzzer goes off to save me because I am totally fucked and there is no way I can put in round 3.*
And I am thinking if worse comes to worse I will push the emergency red button and Wilson can rescue ME! ;)

Luckily Nikki was just as fucked as I was so we just chilled out and chatted and kissed, and held. She is actually a really sweet girl. 110% GFE. Definitely not PSE although it might sound like it. Just like a really horny girlfriend who is really into you.*
I have met alot of exceptional girls but Nikki is close to top of the list.*
She is a genuine and horny girl and I am pretty sure everyone will have a similar experience with her. I had similar experiences with Moe, Jasmin, Dianna, Sue, and Lemon. Some girls are just naturals and I am confident Nikki will join that elite group.
Add Nikki to your very long list of "must see" girls. *

billionaire
01-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Nice AR bro, thanks for writing prompt ARs for all new girls@Ginza.

the wizard
01-08-2013, 02:20 PM
My list is soo long I need a personal secretary to manage it for me.
Thx Rooter

hoshimoony
01-08-2013, 02:44 PM
rooter, you're killing my wallet! lol

No way I can't resist it if you put her in the same list as "Hoshi, Moe, Jasmin, Dianna, Sue, and Lemon", esp if it's non-stop DFK! :D

HengDai
01-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Totally agree. Rooter's AR's are fueling my fire. I'm trying to cut back a little and save some more of my disposable income but his AR's just make me so dam thirsty... I need to quench my thirst!

Gucci2012
01-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Honestly bro I didn't even read your AR. I'm going to book her based on your thread title alone. Mint title bro :-)

timtam
01-08-2013, 05:18 PM
Lol is there a red button? Wilson should put in for us !!

Punter Poontang
01-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Don't know that I'll be fully able to appreciate this afternoons session .... gonna be scouring the room for this red button thing-a-majig!! :-P

the wizard
01-08-2013, 07:10 PM
what is this red button thingy
and should i be looking for it ???

rooter
01-08-2013, 07:30 PM
The red button is the girls emergency button.
But I think I will have to use it one day to rescue me from some of those wild Ginza girls!

Punter Poontang
01-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Yep, found it, it's not exactly hidden or anything, just never noticed them before.

hoshimoony
01-08-2013, 08:56 PM
haha I'm definitely gonna be looking out for the red button next time! :P

Mr. Who
01-08-2013, 09:53 PM
The implementation of these buttons seems to imply that there have been incidents before. Oh this hurts...

rooter
01-08-2013, 10:13 PM
It's standard industry practice to have an emergency button for the girls protection.
Most of the top shops have them.
Sometimes you just don't notice them but they are there.

the wizard
01-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Gee I'm gonna be looking for the button all session tmr and forget to have sex !!!

rooter
01-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Gee I'm gonna be looking for the button all session tmr and forget to have sex !!!

The red buttons and Ginza are actually really obvious.
When you see them you will wonder how you never noticed them before!
it's a credit to the beauty and service provided by the girls that you regular customers never noticed them before - the girls had 100% of your attention!

Mr. Who
01-08-2013, 10:58 PM
The one in Room 6 should be easy to notice as there is also a piece of paper beside the red button that starts with something like "Press this button when:"

hoshimoony
02-08-2013, 03:33 AM
The red buttons and Ginza are actually really obvious.
When you see them you will wonder how you never noticed them before!
it's a credit to the beauty and service provided by the girls that you regular customers never noticed them before - the girls had 100% of your attention!

Haha they do such a good job at it!

Anyway I think the red buttons have had their 15 minutes of fame, time to give Nikki back our attention :P

rooter
03-08-2013, 05:18 PM
Anyway I think the red buttons have had their 15 minutes of fame, time to give Nikki back our attention :P

Good point ! Well she is back today.
I wonder who is game enough to go toe to toe with this hot little tigress!
I hear Gucci is up for the challenge - that guy is a sucker for punishment :).
Actually she is a really sweet girl, just very new and raw and full of horny energy.
I might go back for seconds today actually. I really like this one!

Gucci2012
03-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Good point ! Well she is back today.
I wonder who is game enough to go toe to toe with this hot little tigress!
I hear Gucci is up for the challenge - that guy is a sucker for punishment :).
Actually she is a really sweet girl, just very new and raw and full of horny energy.
I might go back for seconds today actually. I really like this one!

Bro Rooter, Your stamp of approval is good enough to single out girls with future potential, but I'll add a Gucci stamp to her Ginza report card. Just had a session with her, and yet again you were spot on with your description of her "services"

Our conversation managed to swing around to your AR and Nikki burst out laughing and she remembers you, what the heck did you guys get up to aye?

Hope you don't mind I named dropped you and said we were friends and that you gave her a high recommendation. Her ideals about the "job" are quite amazing and her dedication to pleasing customers is unheard of. For punters who say young girls give bad service go see Nikki, you'll be born again.

rooter
04-08-2013, 01:54 PM
All good Gucci. I never mention the forum to the girls so the only way they find out who I am on the forum is via third parties such as yoursel. But I am totally cool with it.
We didn't do much talking actually. There was alot of laughing and fucking. Though what we were laughing about I don't know.
It was an amazing couple of weeks catching up with Love and Nikki.
Both these girls really impressed me, and for totally different reasons.
Love because she is so exquisite and perfect in every way, not just physically but a beautiful personality too.
Nikki because she is so raw and untamed and unrestrained and gave herself totally to me: sexually, physically, and emotionally.
I was humbled and exhilirated both both exoeriences.
Some girls get under your skin, but these two went straight to my marrow.
Will definitely be seeing them both again.

the wizard
04-08-2013, 03:32 PM
You aren't going soft on us Rooter ?

only kidding...

rooter
04-08-2013, 03:44 PM
We are going soft are we Rooter !!!

Nah, I am already onto the next one.

July was an amazing month of punting for me at Ginza.
Lemon, Victoria, Ivy, Love, Silver, Angel, Yui, and Nikki.
All amazing girls. If you saw these girls in your entire life you would consider yourself blessed. To meet them in one month is bordering on criminal.

HengDai
04-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Nah, I am already onto the next one.

July was an amazing month of punting for me at Ginza.
Lemon, Victoria, Ivy, Love, Silver, Angel, Yui, and Nikki.
All amazing girls. If you saw these girls in your entire life you would consider yourself blessed. To meet them in one month is bordering on criminal.

You have surely broken laws in several countries... 7 absolute honeys in July. I'm sure there are people with many more than 7, but I doubt every one of them were angels.

Starman
04-08-2013, 06:59 PM
FARRRK! I have GOT to get my butt to SYD to try some GINZA Girls , Its depressing reading all the reports and not being in Sydneytown to try some of these tasty ladies!!:cry:

the wizard
04-08-2013, 07:19 PM
FARRRK! I have GOT to get my butt to SYD to try some GINZA Girls , Its depressing reading all the reports and not being in Sydneytown to try some of these tasty ladies!!:cry:
I must admit Starman- we are very spoiled and fortunate to have great shops here, especially shops like Ginza Club.
Where ever your from, get yourself a cheap flight, spend a week or weekend in Sydney town and savior the delights that Sydney has to offer.

Starman
04-08-2013, 08:09 PM
wizard, already sorted!,
I'm only in Newcastle and will be in SYD in about 3 weeks..
just one questions with Ginza, better to walkup or book first?

the wizard
04-08-2013, 08:26 PM
wizard, already sorted!,
I'm only in Newcastle and will be in SYD in about 3 weeks..
just one questions with Ginza, better to walkup or book first?

I recommend you book so u wont be dissapointed-let me know
if you need help-or who to recommend- though there is plenty resource material here
send me a pm if you prefer

rooter
04-08-2013, 08:59 PM
Just noticed the roster has been published.
Love is on from 10.30am to 4.30pm.
If you want to see her then you have to book her now.
Nikki is also rostered from 7pm onwards - again if you want to see her you will have to book her ASAP.

hoshimoony
04-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Just noticed the roster has been published.
Love is on from 10.30am to 4.30pm.
If you want to see her then you have to book her now.
Nikki is also rostered from 7pm onwards - again if you want to see her you will have to book her ASAP.

And here I am wishing one of them were on between 4:30 and 7.
Oh well. Hopefully one day...

Starman
04-08-2013, 09:47 PM
I recommend you book so u wont be dissapointed-let me know
if you need help-or who to recommend- though there is plenty resource material here
send me a pm if you prefer

Thanks wizard , will be intoutch

rooter
10-08-2013, 05:50 PM
In another thread I mentioned just how amazing it is that in the last few weeks I have caught up with three of the most gorgeous Japanese girls I have ever met and how lucky we are to have them all here at Ginza.
So who was my no. 1 priority for a return visit.
The impossibly proportioned, imposssibly cute Love?
The beautifully sweet glamazon Aki?
The deliciously built pixie faced sweetie J Bibi.
None of the above!
It's a cute girl next door type from Northern China called Nikki who in my humble opinion is the sexiest creature who ever walked the earth.
She absolutely blew me away first time around and I am coming back for more.
I adore this girl - a raw unpolished diamond.

Gucci2012
10-08-2013, 08:29 PM
In another thread I mentioned just how amazing it is that in the last few weeks I have caught up with three of the most gorgeous Japanese girls I have ever met and how lucky we are to have them all here at Ginza.
So who was my no. 1 priority for a return visit.
The impossibly proportioned, imposssibly cute Love?
The beautifully sweet glamazon Aki?
The deliciously built pixie faced sweetie J Bibi.
None of the above!
It's a cute girl next door type from Northern China called Nikki who in my humble opinion is the sexiest creature who ever walked the earth.
She absolutely blew me away first time around and I am coming back for more.
I adore this girl - a raw unpolished diamond.

Agreed Nikki's service is unexplainable. She has a normal natural look but her passionate style of service is amazing..... repeat visits are highly likely from me too.

rooter
10-08-2013, 10:10 PM
Just back home after another sublime session with Nikki.
Is there a sweeter, hornier, more genuine and generous girl in Sydney?
I doubt it.
Don't expect a cover girl with a gym toned body but do expect to be totally enthralled, charmed, and exhilirated.
Spectacular girl - one of a kind!