PDA

View Full Version : New Shop 932 Stanley St

BrainSex
14-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Blue-Marvel
18-12-2012, 12:42 PM
$90 for the hour?

brownwallaby
18-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Its $60 an hour. Of course you can give some tip if you're satisfied with the service

Littlewonder
18-12-2012, 06:31 PM
This is not NSW should be in the Brisbane forum

brownwallaby
18-12-2012, 10:05 PM
This is not NSW should be in the Brisbane forum

Are you OK, mate? can I be of any assistance ?

kho207bob
19-12-2012, 07:33 AM
Anyone heard if they were going to be open Xmas or Boxing Day?

icanfly
19-12-2012, 11:58 AM
Yes they will be open Xmas day and I think new years too for those that want to start the year off with a bang and feel like all their Christmases have come at once :)

gpeck80
19-12-2012, 05:21 PM
ha :smile:

BrainSex
24-12-2012, 01:18 PM

andy0897
24-12-2012, 01:35 PM
That was me with red ute ! Lol and yes had a very good massage with Nicole...

andy0897
24-12-2012, 01:38 PM
And pretty sure u got girl I was booked with she started to massage then disappeared and other girl came into room ... Luck she gave a great massage:)

BrainSex
24-12-2012, 09:39 PM

andy0897
25-12-2012, 06:20 AM
The buxom receptionist

BrainSex
25-12-2012, 09:33 AM

icanfly
29-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Just came back from a one hour session with Tanya. All I can say is OMG and what was I thinking with Carol?

She's leaving the country middle of January so get in quick. She has a bf he is only lucky guy

gpeck80
30-12-2012, 09:43 AM
Is it open seven days ?

memememe
30-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Pm me about Tanya please

BrainSex
31-12-2012, 05:25 PM

Kenji2
31-12-2012, 06:42 PM
Also stopped by today, no appointment. Pity Tanya wasn't on, she's fantastic as others have mentioned.

Kelly, new girl gave a soft massage even though I asked for hard. About 30 or late 20s Kimchi (5/10), average body slim up top larger below. Was frigid, or wary since she's a newbie. Didn't put much effort in, but in no way reflects on the other lovely ladies there.

Wouldn't see her again. They're also working New Year's Day for those sober enough :)

icanfly
31-12-2012, 11:11 PM
I dropped by today. None of the aforementioned ladies were on roster or available. Still had a great massage from a lady there.

I think Tanya is off until jan 2 then She works every day until mid jan when she leaves to go to New York :(

brownwallaby
31-12-2012, 11:16 PM
Sounds like Tanya Fans Club is rapidly growing in size. Time for me to leave the club and move elsewhere :)

spiral
31-12-2012, 11:48 PM
I saw Kelly the other day. Very average massage. Left Not happy.

Whats
01-01-2013, 12:49 PM
Can Somebody please PM me details about Tanya :)

BrainSex
01-01-2013, 02:10 PM

ooshka
01-01-2013, 07:53 PM
I have been going to the Deshon St version of this parlour for a couple of years and have had my ups and downs with various girls here.

But since their issues and subsequent move I have not had a decent massage or sensual time in my last 3 visits with any of the now cold and uninterested girls working there. Whether I had been with them before or not.

Not laying blame on anyone but since their new found fame and subsequent patronage spike the place has gone to shit. The focus is in the quick cash now and the service has gone.

I will continue to take my $$ elsewhere.

brownwallaby
01-01-2013, 10:02 PM
I have been going to the Deshon St version of this parlour for a couple of years and have had my ups and downs with various girls here.

But since their issues and subsequent move I have not had a decent massage or sensual time in my last 3 visits with any of the now cold and uninterested girls working there. Whether I had been with them before or not.

Not laying blame on anyone but since their new found fame and subsequent patronage spike the place has gone to shit. The focus is in the quick cash now and the service has gone.

I will continue to take my $$ elsewhere.

I know what you mean, been thru this at other places before. The key words are 'cold', 'uninterested' and 'quick cash'. You might add 'mechanical' as well

comer1111
02-01-2013, 05:41 PM
I have been going this shop for some time now try to get there every second day in fact, have met many great girls i am not one for making booking i just rock up see who i get sometime they might be new and other times you end up with a gem but over all aways leave happy.. Must say the manager give a good massage :)

Screamer
02-01-2013, 08:16 PM
What is the opening hours of this shop please ? :)

grunt1234
02-01-2013, 09:29 PM
I went and tried this one out a few days before Christmas. When I arrived there were a few young girls sitting around in the reception area. One got up and went and got who I assume is the manager and she took me off to a room.

She gave me a few prices including a price for two. I thought hay it's Christmas and havn't been massaged by two at once before so gave it a try. The manager went off and got another cute girl (julie?) who worked on the bottom half while the manager worked on the top half.

After the roll over they met in the middle and continued the massage.

All up it was pretty good and will return. I don't think I will do the two again I would rather stick with a single girl but I'm glad I can tick it off the bucket list.

The hunt for a Paula replacement continues...

A-men
03-01-2013, 12:44 AM
Went today and got Kelly.. A little chubby, quite cute but not on the pretty side.
She is quite new as she told me she's only been here for 3 months.
Overall it was an ok massage, the ending was not that great though, she did it quite roughly and at one point I thought she was going to break it...
Saw another girl with her hair dyed in green/blue when I entered, seems like she can do some great stuff.. Anyone tried her?

myron
03-01-2013, 01:32 AM
Went today and got Kelly.. A little chubby, quite cute but not on the pretty side.
She is quite new as she told me she's only been here for 3 months.
Overall it was an ok massage, the ending was not that great though, she did it quite roughly and at one point I thought she was going to break it...
Saw another girl with her hair dyed in green/blue when I entered, seems like she can do some great stuff.. Anyone tried her?

so she's not frigid anymore as described by bro kenji2?

A-men
03-01-2013, 09:31 AM
I think she is still a frigid, just wanna finish the job and she actually said something in Korean halfway through the "session".. Probably because it wad taking too long for me to be "happy" because she was hurting "it" instead of pleasuring "it"...

grunt1234
03-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Next time I go I don't think I want Kelly. I guess its a bit hard to specify who you don't want without being rude? What is the polite way to avoid being disapointed?

brownwallaby
03-01-2013, 06:26 PM
Next time I go I don't think I want Kelly. I guess its a bit hard to specify who you don't want without being rude? What is the polite way to avoid being disapointed?

call the shop in advance, ask who's available and make a booking

BrainSex
03-01-2013, 08:03 PM

Kenji2
03-01-2013, 11:22 PM
My reference to frigid is towards her attitude and service, not the ending (which was also bad, one of the worst I've had if I must say) Cold and rushed, without much care would be more precise.

As for being rude? Not likely, you are paying for A service. If you don't like who you get, ask for another. You wouldn't pay for rotten melons if you could have firm ripe and delicious ones for the same price right..? I wouldn't :D

I only went with Kelly as I hadn't sampled her service before. In hindsight maybe I shouldn't have paid for an hour on a newbie, my bad

gpeck80
04-01-2013, 01:59 PM
open seven days, until 7pm.

brownwallaby
04-01-2013, 03:22 PM
i always need at least an hour with a newbie. the more opportunity to talk and charm her out the greater chance of success. not always successful, thou

flamingmoose
04-01-2013, 04:29 PM
I think Kelly used to be the door girl at Miso Honey. She's blessed with neither great looks or personality. An average massage with ZERO teasing and no hint of an extra. (I didn't ask.)

comer1111
04-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Dreaming mate.. Had her few times always leave happy, maybe your attitude

brownwallaby
04-01-2013, 06:48 PM
As I mentioned elsewhere, when I fail to get my goal with the girl, in most cases I was the one to blame, somewhere during the session i must have made the wrong move (words, action, attitude). There's always room for improvement in my quest to become the perfect punter :)

flamingmoose
04-01-2013, 07:09 PM
Dreaming mate.. Had her few times always leave happy, maybe your attitude

And maybe you're a dickhead ...no wait I'm sure of that.

Kenji2
04-01-2013, 09:06 PM
And maybe you're a dickhead ...no wait I'm sure of that.

Hahaha lmao..

Kelly's service was as I described for me myself and I. Leaving "happy" is also open to interpretation. Just because u get an ending doesn't mean it was good nor happy. Her attitude needs improving as we'll as her actual massage skills. Both were sorely lacking.

Comer1111, if she was good for you then great. Personally I've had much much better so I guess we have different tastes.

beefjerky
05-01-2013, 03:14 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

brownwallaby
05-01-2013, 04:43 PM
mmm. was going to be in this area next week but it seems like a hit and miss

isn't that what makes life more exciting ???

beefjerky
05-01-2013, 06:04 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

brownwallaby
05-01-2013, 06:23 PM
well it seems like half the time the massage is utter crap. not sure if going there will count as exciting lol

my last 5 visits to that shop were all megahits :)

ooshka
05-01-2013, 07:58 PM
I had a good time with Irene this arvo. Relaxing massage, not a deep tissue / sports job, but seriously for a actual therapeutic massage you would be better off elsewhere.

Girl does have other skills.

Bloody massage prices gone up $10 too!!!

myron
05-01-2013, 08:18 PM
isn't that what makes life more exciting ???

Playing mind-games is not my kind of things. If i have more budget, then I will go for it.

Kenji2
05-01-2013, 10:04 PM
We're all deluded if we actually frequent these joints for an actual 100% therapeutic health fund rebate massage guys. While some do provide a certain level remedial therapy it's nothing like one of those "therapists" treatments I'm sure.

But then I wouldn't know, never had a massage I could claim a rebate on :D

gpeck80
06-01-2013, 03:55 AM
Ive been there. I am not going to recommend any of you go there - less busy for my next visit ;)

Square2
07-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Had a massage with the blonde haired korean girl on the day before the fire - haven't been to the new premises yet. Honestly, I was pretty disappointed - it was a bloody hot day and when I first went into the room I thought I was smelling the stench of the last client, turns out it was the girl! She ducked out after I paid for 30min, and she obviously freshened up, but still - not a great start! Shortly into the massage she started calling out in Korean to the other girls how hungry she was and how she was trying to hurry things up - in English she also said to me how hungry she was. (The girls never suspect a white guy will speak Korean - I keep that trick to myself - I overhear all sorts of things!)

The massage was actually quite good, but there was nothing extra given. No doubt she was desperate to get lunch!

Based on the other posts here I might wait before venturing back - GTM is doing things very well at the moment for my liking.

memememe
08-01-2013, 10:54 AM
I have never been disappointed at this shop. Actually had a great massage from Happy who made me more than happy...... so no complaints form me about this shop...

memememe
08-01-2013, 10:57 AM
can anyone tell me what the blond girls name is?

comer1111
08-01-2013, 11:32 AM
Happy makes everyone happy!! Also good girl is Irene

derp
08-01-2013, 02:51 PM
any busty girls here ?

gpeck80
09-01-2013, 09:41 AM
There are two blonde korean girls there for starters. Apparently a blonde cauc there too (or was).

comer1111
09-01-2013, 12:15 PM
Just left there .. There was a blonde asain girl did not catch her name but looks sexy

Nomad628
09-01-2013, 12:39 PM
Happy makes everyone happy!! Also good girl is Irene
Hey comer1111, what does Irene look like?

gpeck80
09-01-2013, 02:16 PM
The best masseur by far is Pam. Best Ive ever had. If you tight muscles she is fantastic. Her english is decent and she can tailor the massage to your needs. She does the standing on your back thing to which clicked a few things back in place. Excellent 10/10.

gpeck80
09-01-2013, 02:17 PM
*If you have TIGHT muscles.

comer1111
10-01-2013, 12:25 PM
problem is just as u find a good one the leave.. just came back from booking with happy now she leaving next monday for a while!!! dam

brownwallaby
10-01-2013, 06:35 PM
problem is just as u find a good one the leave.. just came back from booking with happy now she leaving next monday for a while!!! dam
Mate, they need a break .... too much stress handling people like you and me .....

PizzaMan
10-01-2013, 09:07 PM
Hi Guys,
New to this forum and first time post - I am sure that it will be 1 of many !
I am a regular punter and mainly vist GTM Salisbury ,Exotic Massage Underwood and Hong Kong Massage Coorparoo (if I am desparate!)
Today I decided to try 932 Stannely for the first time.
When I arrived, I was greeted with approx 5 girls all waiting in teh reception area. I was ushered away to a room by a girl that I simply did not catch the name. Handed over $70 for the hr and proceeded to get ready.
2 seconds later, the "manager" came in to talk and also to provide some new items and she asked if this was the first time -I replied yes and she asked how did I find out about the place. I replied via the net and she appeared to be rather annoyed with that response. I said to her to enjoy it as it was good for business.
Next came in Bella who was not the original girl of choice - I asked why and was given the response that the other girl was new and that the manager wanted to make sure I was looked after given my first time in this place. I did not complain as Bella was very cute indeed. Korean with blonde hair - small tits but a great little body.
She proceeded to give me an hr long hard massage which is what I needed. she then played around with the tackle and advised that extra's were $30. I did not compliain and asked what else did she do. She advised that all of the girls do naked massages for $100. Maybe next time as I was neearly out of time.
So off came the top to show the little tits, a rather hard rub and tug, but it was good, and all teh while I was playing with her ass and tits.
Needless to say, I will be back to try the full body nude massage and also may try the duo service as I asked about that as well.

I trust you guys have a good experience as well!

myron
10-01-2013, 10:53 PM
I trust you guys have a good experience as well!

yeah good experience!
everytime i called them to make a booking, when i turned up the girl i booked was always busy with other customer. What a time waster!

vent
11-01-2013, 09:38 AM
yeah good experience!
everytime i called them to make a booking, when i turned up the girl i booked was always busy with other customer. What a time waster!

that actually happened to me twice too, i was really annoyed... the manager actually came and she said that the girl that i booked need money so they give it to the avail customer first. I asked her then, what is the point of booking at the first place?
anyway this is my first post, i will, however try to put some more reviews and infos for bros from now on!! happy punting!!

comer1111
11-01-2013, 10:34 AM
The best thing I find is that u try book girl u want no more than 15 mins before hand.. I know this is a bit hard if you travelling some distance but seem to work for me

icanfly
13-01-2013, 03:16 PM
I've just come back from a session with Tanya. Not going to give away any details as I think most of know what she is capable of but let's just say her last day is Tuesday before she leaves so she's going out with a bang :) If you want to have a go with one of the best in Brisbane before we lose her better be quick and it sounds like she's got a fair few bookings. Hello to the brother in the white hsv ute :P

brownwallaby
13-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Brisbane's loss is soon to be NYC's gain .....

beast1u
14-01-2013, 11:07 PM
Tried to get Tanya tonight but one of you lucky bastards beat me to her! :P Instead I got Jane and figured what-the-hell, I'm sore from work and I just wanna relax.

Not gonna bother with the details for this one. Massage was ok, nothing special but not sensual at all. No accidental touches, no reach-around, very clinical. Finish wasn't bad, I've had worse. Would I recommend? Nah. I mean, she wasn't bad or anything just nothing special - your run-off-the-mill ML. You can walk in to any known parlour, get a random ML, and get this kind of service.

The price of this place has also gone up, so I'm wondering if there's any point to pick this over other shops now? I think I might start going back to Green Tea.

comer1111
15-01-2013, 01:45 PM
Yeah a lot of the good girls have either left or about to leave for holidays!! Not happy but that what happens so guess we all need to be patient with the new girls until they settle in

ooshka
15-01-2013, 02:26 PM
The thing with the popularity growth of this shop and sheep mentality, nothing personal to anyone just a metaphor, is that the other shops in Brisbane are going off in offering the service that the likes of Stanley St are now not offering unless you produce a wad of $50s. Plus they are cheaper and willing to negotiate.

What I last paid $100 for at Stanley St I got for $70 in Milton. Another gave me duo massage with 75% off the second girl, including ending.

So all I can say is thanks to everyone for flooding one shop and leaving the rest for me!!

beast1u
15-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Can someone PM me what's so great about Tanya please? Been trying to get a booking with her for days now but it's been impossible.

MatesRates
15-01-2013, 06:23 PM
What time she leaving today?

comer1111
15-01-2013, 07:42 PM
If u have not had Tanya by now I think u pretty much out of luck

MatesRates
15-01-2013, 08:58 PM
Better girls out there ;)

brisrod
15-01-2013, 09:20 PM
I've recently moved from Queensland but during my time in Brisbane was a regular at the Deshon St shop. Pam, the manager, runs a very tight ship and the girls were always well presented and displayed excellent attitudes. I probably made about 10 visits in total and made repeat bookings with Nicole and Tanya.

I'm sorry to hear Tanya is moving on. In my opinion she is an absolute stunner. I would actually describe her as having "model" looks. Her body is unbelievably tight and her ass defies gravity. She really made me feel like a king and I would rate her the finest "shop" girl I've met in my time. She went overseas a couple of times last year so I wonder if she may be planning to return from NYC at some point?

I was always surprised the Deshon St shop never got a mention on here (as opposed to GTM etc.) and I really hope the girls don't rest on their laurels now that they've suddenly become stars.

myron
15-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Better girls out there ;)

couldn't agree more.

Seen Tanya twice (winter 2012) well before she found fame here thanks to bro icanfly.
While she was exceptional, there are some other girls better at the moment.

memememe
16-01-2013, 08:20 AM
PM me about who is better please.

brownwallaby
16-01-2013, 08:28 PM
While I've met many a great girl in Brisbane, Tanya stands above the rest. She's a legend .....

flamingmoose
16-01-2013, 08:34 PM
While I've met many a great girl in Brisbane, Tanya stands above the rest. She's a legend .....

You speak words of truth.

gpeck80
16-01-2013, 11:02 PM
"She advised that all of the girls do naked massages for $100. Maybe next time as I was neearly out of time." - pizzaman

I call bullshit. That is in no way true. I note pizzaman made one post and disappeared. I reckon what really happened was that he was rude, asked for extra services, was politely refused, couldnt take no for answer, got pissed off (what a dickhead) and this is his revenge. I dont believe this place should have to cater for assholes who treat the ladies with disrespect. I am by no means a seasoned punter or affiliated with any shops in any way, but I do have enough class to treat the ladies with respect (lets face it, theyre much more honest about the male/female thing than non professionals who are often selfish, dont take care of themselves, demand to be treated like princesses despite not doing anything to actually deserve it) and this includes not telling outright lies. Pizzaman, Wake up mate and anyone else reading this can reject outright what pizzaman wrote. Full stop.

icanfly
17-01-2013, 01:42 PM
Seen Tanya twice (winter 2012) well before she found fame here thanks to bro icanfly.

Woops well isn't that the idea of this place to share gems we find. Now I'm convinced of my suspicions that most people hold back on giving the reviews out of the really good ones for fear of them becoming too popular. I thought I would break the mould and share for your benefit maybe I'm better off keeping my mouth shut :P

PizzaMan
17-01-2013, 02:17 PM
this may had been my first post, but I am always on this site - albeit not always responding but read what others are doign and find it informative. I simply have not logged in.
My post is 100% correct so I would suggest that you keep your comments and language to yourself as the only asshole here is you mate. The only asshole is yourself given your rude response to my post.
I treat all of the girls with respect and do not ask for or do anything that they do not want to do,
My post was based off what I expereience and shared with all others - all can have there own opinion and I am sure that you have yours.
In the future gpeck80 - keep your crap comments to yourself if you do not have anything positive to provide and I am sure that others will agree.

dr wankenstein
17-01-2013, 05:25 PM
bitches... please!

comer1111
17-01-2013, 05:26 PM
Went to shop today and for first time was really disappointed !! Since all the good girls have left the new girls just don't cut it... Very average massage today by girl who can not remember her name . Anyway that happens I guess so after that I had to go to a shop I keep secret from this forum the lady there gives the best sensual massage ever so in the end everything worked out.. Might give Stanley st miss until some of the girls come back from holidays

A-men
18-01-2013, 01:31 AM
I had a bad experience in this shop and thought will never go back but still there are mix reviews about this joint... Not too sure if I should give it another go?

bigbob
18-01-2013, 04:40 PM
mix reviews about this shop not sure if i give it a go

BrainSex
18-01-2013, 07:03 PM

bill92
18-01-2013, 07:51 PM
I agree with A-men and BrainSex.
This shop was great, maybe till a few weeks ago.
Star massage and Amore could never beat this shop.
But now, MLs have become more mechanical and most new mls are not as good as before.

beast1u
18-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Different shops have different methods of training girls, but I've found this shop to be less consistent than other shops like GTM. It used to be good value, but with the recent price increase I'm not so sure anymore.

brownwallaby
18-01-2013, 09:13 PM
My ML approach remains: 'if you want to get treated like a king, treat her like a queen'. And this applies to almost all shops

brisrod
18-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Well said BW; think of the experience as a date and have a good strategy. Does anyone know if Tanya is planning to return to Brisbane?

gpeck80
18-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Bullshit pizzaman. The girls have different views on what they will put up with, there is no such thing as across the board policies like that at any shop any in this state. Youre full of shit. Let me remind you, you are accusing a whole bunch of people of illegal behavior, based on supposedly talking to one person. That alone makes no sense and clearly marks you as a shit stirrer. Be careful of what you write. Posts like yours can lead to shops being shut down and if that happens, youll have a shitload of pissed off punters after you not to mention others. Having a choice between pissing you off or everyone else, youre shit out of luck. Think about what you write mate.

memememe
21-01-2013, 08:41 AM
HI Brisrod

No Tanya will not be back, she has a new career...

sadpanda
21-01-2013, 07:59 PM
Popped in late last week (swung by the new Milton Rd shop with no chance of any relaxation, then bit the bullet and popped across town to try this new spot out). Got a little more lucky this time, but struggled through the last bit. Very mechanical service, I felt like I was more like a chore than a customer really.

BrisMoses
24-01-2013, 11:29 AM
so i am guessing by the sound of things that the new girls are not really worth the effort of going there ??

comer1111
26-01-2013, 05:52 AM
Tried all the new girls now and I have to say they have improved a lot and they keep me going back every week..

comer1111
06-02-2013, 06:18 PM
So noticed on last visit main door now locked and have to press bell?? Why this any info

brownwallaby
06-02-2013, 08:29 PM
So noticed on last visit main door now locked and have to press bell?? Why this any info
This might have something to do with stolen things from the shop. Massage shops, esp Asian ones, are thought to be easy targets. Happened at Amore, Natural Therapy and others

ooshka
06-02-2013, 11:59 PM
Door might be locked to save yourself from wasting good money on the crap they call service here. The shop used to be fantastic when in Deshon St, but seriously there is no reason to go here anymore. I gave them benefit of the doubt and visited on Monday for them to show me how they have changed. Had a massage that did not even qualify as a light rub, then a HJ that was absolute shite!! Seriously it felt like she was trying to remove a hose stuck down a drain.

forallofyou
03-03-2013, 04:56 PM
Thought I would venture back after last week excellent result more on that later when I can remember her name, any way, a busy day here today saw one bloke leaving, bumped into another on the way to shower and again another at reception when leaving, not that it bothers me but it may others. One thing I don't like about this place and GTM is you turn up without a booking you are expected to go with whoever greats you....so today it is Olive, very pretty so I thinks just go with it, into the massage and it's good, no chat but that's okay , quite good massage things went downhill at the end and I left puzzled. Met eba on the way out and will book her next time.

bigbob
03-03-2013, 05:25 PM
I went there last week end saw Apple very good massage went back mid week saw Jain very good massage to be back soon

bigbob
03-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Thought I would venture back after last week excellent result more on that later when I can remember her name, any way, a busy day here today saw one bloke leaving, bumped into another on the way to shower and again another at reception when leaving, not that it bothers me but it may others. One thing I don't like about this place and GTM is you turn up without a booking you are expected to go with whoever greats you....so today it is Olive, very pretty so I thinks just go with it, into the massage and it's good, no chat but that's okay , quite good massage things went downhill at the end and I left puzzled. Met eba on the way out and will book her next time.
how did it go down hill at the end

forallofyou
04-03-2013, 07:21 AM
how did it go down hill at the end

Lack of interest bigbob, jain was the girl from previous week agreed jain is great.

brissybro
20-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Visited this shop for the first time today and saw Jane. Good massage, bit of a tease but left happy :) Definatley will be back for more, as i saw even more talent in the waiting room when i was leaving :)

brownwallaby
20-03-2013, 05:20 PM
currently this shop is still the very best in my opinion, the one I've been visiting the most

BrainSex
20-03-2013, 06:02 PM

brownwallaby
20-03-2013, 06:10 PM
message deleted, sorry

Jerry10
24-03-2013, 11:18 PM
Has anyone tried the hair cut or waxing from Pam????

macuser
25-03-2013, 12:37 AM
nice is it still that great - man i need to go - what do you think?

AHLUNGOR
25-03-2013, 01:07 AM
nice is it still that great - man i need to go - what do you think?

Are you for real ?

This shop is in Brisbane !

brisrod
25-03-2013, 05:26 AM

Yep, I used to get Brazilians from Pam. She's the best waxer I've ever been to, pretty much pain free - honestly!

I enquired a few times as to whether she would give me a massage but I think she always passed me over to the young MLs. I think she only massages a handful of regulars.

Have any of you blokes had any luck getting a massage from Pam?

comer1111
25-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Yeah I have had quite a few good massages from pam . Good hard massage and back walking.. By way anyone know if this shop will be open Good Friday ??

memememe
25-03-2013, 06:02 PM
cant imagine they are too christian !!! but best to call and ask

bigbob
25-03-2013, 06:06 PM

yes tried a hair cut from Pam massage from Jain better

vinni
25-03-2013, 09:09 PM
I can just picture it. Guys coming out of the store with bald patches on their heads, but still with a big grin..... HAHAHAH

icanfly
26-03-2013, 01:21 PM
They were open new years day and I think even Christmas day too?

brownwallaby
26-03-2013, 01:42 PM
I rang the shop this morning. They'll be open ev'ryday thru the Easter period, 9 to 9

numberonebigsize
27-03-2013, 11:20 AM
I rang the shop this morning. They'll be open ev'ryday thru the Easter period, 9 to 9

Very considerate management!!!! The girls will still be able to attend Midnight Mass. On second thoughts,maybe not, they will probably recognize the priest as the shops best customer.:surprise:

grunt1234
28-03-2013, 09:01 PM
So can you leave happy after a hair cut?

Established98
13-04-2013, 10:59 AM
Can anyone suggest any good ladies to see at this shop?

comer1111
13-04-2013, 03:25 PM
Just been there today best girls working today are bella and happy

brownwallaby
13-04-2013, 06:35 PM
everyone I saw here is at least good

the best
14-04-2013, 04:04 PM
if you go there first time
are the allowed you to touch or take of your underwear ?

bigbob
14-04-2013, 04:59 PM
your naked can you touch it depends on the girl just like any place they dont know you

hiroo
16-04-2013, 01:04 AM
does a 1st timer get to pick a girl or get assigned one?
do they have frequent flyer program? :slobber:
how much for a basic 1 hr or 1.5 hr?
can any1 pm me their number please? :prettiness:

brownwallaby
16-04-2013, 05:59 AM
31919089, yes they have that program

flamingmoose
16-04-2013, 03:07 PM
does a 1st timer get to pick a girl or get assigned one?

Seems you get "assigned" if you don't have a booking. That can be quite crushing if you spot a stunner only to find your assignee is considerably less than stunning.... :cry:

comer1111
16-04-2013, 11:17 PM
How it works is if you don't make booking you will get the girl who is next in line who has not had a customer yet.. Always best to make a booking

ooshka
16-04-2013, 11:56 PM
If you walk in without a booking and a girl gets up you don't then say so. You don't HAVE to take the next in line.

If you prefer someone else, ask if she is free for the length of time you want. If so then ask her to go with you.

You are customer and its your coin, pick who you want. Not everyone books and if you are new to the shop you will not know who the girls are.

gpeck80
18-04-2013, 01:07 AM
but you wind up with poorer service.

ooshka
18-04-2013, 11:28 AM
Fair statement, but as I also said Gold Coast delivers the goods so I guess it does work. So if you read the posts it refers brisbane's service is lacking.

932 Stanley is last on my list after it was my number 1 shop before it burnt down.

Found myself a new shop yesterday. Picked the girl I WANTED got a fantastic massage with a good looking girl, great conversation and understood how her job works.

samdv
18-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Fair statement, but as I also said Gold Coast delivers the goods so I guess it does work. So if you read the posts it refers brisbane's service is lacking.

932 Stanley is last on my list after it was my number 1 shop before it burnt down.

Found myself a new shop yesterday. Picked the girl I WANTED got a fantastic massage with a good looking girl, great conversation and understood how her job works.

Mind sharing what shop it was? :)

ooshka
19-04-2013, 01:24 AM
I went out to Ocean Massage at Kedron, saw Cherry. An old shop but new to me. The latest bit of roadworks there can't be good for their business as you miss the place when you first go past.

Never really been punting northside as I live east but was worth the trip out. Ocean have another shop at Hall St Chermside, might need to take a packed lunch depending on where you live. Northside always feels so far away.

daveweelan82
19-04-2013, 10:01 AM
Might be bit of a pain with the road works but I can assure anyone reading this it is worth the trip. Both Kedron and Chermside are very good shops with great service.

aidan2121
22-04-2013, 12:39 PM
Been a reader of this forum of some time, but this my first post. I have been going to 932 stanley st for a little while but have found that now the place has gone to shit!! most of the girls are not that good looking and there massage are not that good considering we are paying $70 for an hr.had a girl there other day blondish hair small dressed rather slutty massage was good pitty when she straddled my head to massage my back she had a odour coming from between her legs was rather a put off!!!.. i think the only good girl at this shop at moment would be happy but she does not work very often which is sad... As for extra it is getting beyond a joke what these girls are wanting just for hj and worse for bj of fs.... Your better off going to a brothel at least you get your full time what you pay for rather than 5 mins fs for 150 or 200 extra...
I say we should stop visiting this shop for a while or at least tip them a lot less until the shop and girls improve, as for me i have found a new shop with better customer care

ooshka
22-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Exactly right Aidan. Very much a joke but I dare say that with the numbers that follow this shop that they will not be hindered by the disgruntled few. Odours coming from anywhere are off putting let alone right above your head, bit like the fart games many many years ago.

Glad to hear you have a new shop and you can always PM me that shop :)

aidan2121
22-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Glad someone agrees with me.. The shop used to be the best around but now just poor quality girls who think they deserve huge tips!!

samdv
23-04-2013, 08:32 AM
as for me i have found a new shop with better customer care
Mind to pm me which shop u found and damage. Thanks.

Kangaroopointer
23-04-2013, 01:11 PM
I have been going to this shop since they were at deshon st. I have always found them to provide a good service to me..
I now see a girl called BELLA who provides me with a fantastic massage , she is also very cute and sexy girl and funny..
I never leave dissatisfied !!

grammeys
24-04-2013, 01:49 AM
Gonna have to agree that the service and quality here has certainly dropped. Deshon St had a certain amount of "rustic charm", but now Stanley St just feels like its all business. I had a massage from Cherry/Sherry? recently and OMG, I would have to describe it as the worst massage I've ever had. She was lazy, unskilled, lacked motivation and was totally uninterested. Her massage was sloppy and all over the place. The massage was a total lost cause, but I figured what's lacking in one area should be compensated in others =P

I tried to make conversation to ease the tension. We started chatting away and I decided to place my hand gently on her arm just to make that initial contact. Whoa!! wrong move! she backed away immediately and her face turned sour. That pretty much set the tone and mood for the entire session, awkward and uncomfortable. In my mind, I left thinking she was Satan incarnated :fire:, suffice to say I won't be seeing her again =D

comer1111
24-04-2013, 05:56 AM
Been off the punting scene for a while but back into took a trip to Stanley st and wow !! Used to be great now pretty shit girls seem to be just plain and lazy there was girl Jane had to book her first off she had that much make up on she looked like a clown!! And massage was shit.. As for kangaroo pointer saying about bella yes good massage but then she gets real boring after second booking .. So time to find a new shop or until they improve the girls

brownwallaby
24-04-2013, 02:35 PM
it's interesting that people keep having differing opinions with this shop. Was there today. Very affordable service. The girl very accommodative. Mutual enjoyment

gpeck80
24-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Like all relationships, there are expectations on either side ;)

brownwallaby
24-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Gonna have to agree that the service and quality here has certainly dropped. Deshon St had a certain amount of "rustic charm", but now Stanley St just feels like its all business. I had a massage from Cherry/Sherry? recently and OMG, I would have to describe it as the worst massage I've ever had. She was lazy, unskilled, lacked motivation and was totally uninterested. Her massage was sloppy and all over the place. The massage was a total lost cause, but I figured what's lacking in one area should be compensated in others =P

I tried to make conversation to ease the tension. We started chatting away and I decided to place my hand gently on her arm just to make that initial contact. Whoa!! wrong move! she backed away immediately and her face turned sour. That pretty much set the tone and mood for the entire session, awkward and uncomfortable. In my mind, I left thinking she was Satan incarnated :fire:, suffice to say I won't be seeing her again =D

Seen her twice, each time fantastic .....

comer1111
28-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Went to Stanley st this morning had booking with happy! Best girl at this shop these days good massage good extras !!!! They should employ more girls like her..
Pity she only works weekends😂

Junto.bris
29-04-2013, 07:33 PM
NOT allowed, what u want.....-_-'
Dont go there

comer1111
30-04-2013, 06:16 AM
Had to drive up side street of this shop yesterday for work, noticed a very sus car with 2 guys and a woman in the car very much looked like a unmarked police car and plain cloth cops .. I drove around block and noticed one of the guys walked towards the shop!!! So just a heads up to everyone

johnsmith1968
30-04-2013, 02:21 PM
I went out to Ocean Massage at Kedron, saw Cherry. An old shop but new to me. The latest bit of roadworks there can't be good for their business as you miss the place when you first go past.

Never really been punting northside as I live east but was worth the trip out. Ocean have another shop at Hall St Chermside, might need to take a packed lunch depending on where you live. Northside always feels so far away.

I took the chance and called in there today. Very happy that I did. Saw a cute girl called Miko who gave a very good and thorough massage. I'll go back for sure.

Kangaroopointer
14-05-2013, 02:23 PM
Decided to go there on weekend as it was the worst group of girls at shop ever!! anyway could not be bothered going anywhere else so booked one of the girls WHAT A MISTAKE!!
the massage was shit!! then she said if i wanted extra as in hj she wanted me to give her $60 !! No Way i would pay that much she should pay me!!
anyway in end i left and wont be going back as place gone to shit ...
I did notice when i went to my car at back carpark a couple of used condoms on ground so i am guessing if you pay them lots of money they will pretty much do anything
know wonder the shop seems so quite if this is the sort of things going on at the shop, i think to risky to visit here

brownwallaby
14-05-2013, 04:08 PM
To my eyes, 2 girls here average, the majority good, 2 are truly outstanding both in looks and behaviour. Most of them watch this forum and I think they know who I mean :) There are occasions when I've paid all my bills that I would book 2 girls back to back and had a lot of affordable fun here.
As of your less than exciting experience, I once asked a girl at another shop what she would do if for some reasons she doesn't want to do extra to a customer. She said 2 things she can do: 1. Just say no I don't do extra 2. Mention an insane price and say it's non-negotiable.
Option 1 is a bit difficult because normally a customer knows what's on menu at her shop. So she often chooses option 2 and the customer will shut up.
A few punters PMed me that some girls somewhere asked 70 - 80 for very basic extra. To me that's a clear indication that something has gone wrong in the session and the girl just decides not to give anything

DirtySanchez
14-05-2013, 06:37 PM
In my eyes, if a girl trys to charge you more than $50 for basics then you need to seriously take a look at your attitude in the room or made a wrong move somewhere along the line. I find $50 to be quite expensive and $20 to be average. Ettiquette is free..use it and reap the benefits. It all comes down to how comfortable the girl is with you. Granted there are occasions when they are over it and don't care but that's pretty rare.

gpeck80
14-05-2013, 07:34 PM
I blame the punter in those circumstances. Its never happened to me since my attitude is always courteous. Ive gotten free extras that way.

DirtySanchez
14-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Ditto. Anyways thanks to the punters that aren't so nice, they make our experiences so much better, it makes the girls appreciate our nice attitude and reward us.

plexor
14-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Spot on Sanchez!

Have found that they all appreciate it when your a gentleman and have a chat with them.

Haven't been knocked back yet.

brownwallaby
14-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Spot on Sanchez!

Have found that they all appreciate it when your a gentleman and have a chat with them.

Haven't been knocked back yet.

I found this to be the basic requirements to become a good punter. Next skill set to be had is how to provide BFE to the girls on your journey to become the ultimate punter

popeye96
15-05-2013, 05:40 PM
I found this to be the basic requirements to become a good punter. Next skill set to be had is how to provide BFE to the girls on your journey to become the ultimate punter

Ultimate BFE hey. Try offering to wash the towels and give the room a quick vacuum. ;)

jrrompy
15-05-2013, 06:10 PM
I like the recent tips on this thread. I think $20 is a fair tip for a hand finish. My last time at a place the girl asked for $50 but I only have her $45, but I wonder if that was because she knew I had that amount or that she wasn't really interested, like what brown wallaby said.
I think I'm quite gentlemanly. I am quiet and respectful, but a little uncertain when asking for extras. Would you guys say looks play a part? Would you say that being a bit more direct (whilst still being friendly, respectful and flirty) is a better approach?

brownwallaby
15-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Ultimate BFE hey. Try offering to wash the towels and give the room a quick vacuum. ;)
that might do once you've moved in to her apartment :)

brownwallaby
15-05-2013, 07:23 PM
I like the recent tips on this thread. I think $20 is a fair tip for a hand finish. My last time at a place the girl asked for $50 but I only have her $45, but I wonder if that was because she knew I had that amount or that she wasn't really interested, like what brown wallaby said.
I think I'm quite gentlemanly. I am quiet and respectful, but a little uncertain when asking for extras. Would you guys say looks play a part? Would you say that being a bit more direct (whilst still being friendly, respectful and flirty) is a better approach?

You should also consider their situation. The girls work long hours, typically from 9 to 9, but during that time an average girl in a Bris shop gets only 3-5 customers, maybe 6, unless they're really popular. A lot of those customers only have 30 min massage. So a typical massage girl has up to 8-9 hours per day doing nothing. Your job as the customer is to make your session the highlight of her day. So try your best to make the session interesting for her ... and reap the rewards

Drudeboy
23-05-2013, 01:00 PM
Visited this shop for the first time last night. Was escorted to a room by a cute little Korean girl. She proceeded to give me a massage that started ok, but turned into one of the worst massages I have ever ha in my life. Her technique is awful- I've been getting massages now for nearly 20 years, both serious thereapeutic and relaxation and I could find no discernable ability here whatsoever. She kep using her nails which was annoying and had no beneficial effect at all. After the rollover she kept in with the nails no matter what. Nothing was offered an I decided not to ask for risk of injury (I note there are also rather aggressively worded signs in the room warning of dire consequences for making requests which put me off further. When I went to the shower after my hour was up I saw all these deep scratch marks on my back from her nails, which were still there this morning. As is an increased level of pain, so I think she did more harm than good. 0/10, won't see her ever again!

Digger
23-05-2013, 02:13 PM
I am a regular at this shop as I was a Deshon St. I have had massages from Cherry before and she does not have nails, so I think you have the wrong name. Anyway, all the girls are polite, well groomed and pretty. Reading some of your other posts, I think it must be the "monkey on your back" that caused the scratches!!

brownwallaby
23-05-2013, 03:33 PM
I was at the shop today. I read Drudeboy's complaint and informed the manager. Cherry was also working today. An investigation was made and it was concluded that her nails were clean and short. Of course she might have clipped them last night.
The manager said she could understand the complaint about Cherry's massaging skills and she'll address them

Drudeboy
23-05-2013, 03:43 PM
Digger,
I'll go over it again for you and I'll even use smaller words for you...
1. She told me her name and I am neither deaf nor stupid.
2. Everybody has nails. If you read my post you will note that I didn't say they were long, but they were long enough to leave scratches, particularly with the way she was giving the massage.
3. There was no question about my attitude in the room. I have been getting massages for 20 years, I am unfailingly polite and have never once pressured a girl into doing something she wasn't comfortable. I am a regular at a number of other stores, where I am considered a valued customer.
4. The massage was crap- I don't claim to know why and I have no doubt that others may have had better experiences with her. Maybe I caught her on a bad day. But looking back through this thread it appears my experience with her is not unique. I did not feel any rapport with her though, so there is no reason in my mind to try her again.
5. I regularly get better elsewhere, but this shop was recommended to me by a senior member of the forum so I gave it a go. I may try this shop again, but I would ask for another girl if offered Cherry.
6. As a long time punter I have certain standards that I expect to see in a massage both in quality and value for money. It's rare to find a shop that never let's you down at some point, but equally I will hand out praise for good massages and recommend the best girls I encounter. I usually have a couple of trusted favourites who look after me, but some of the have either left Brisbane or left the industry so I've been trying a few new places. The results of that have been more miss than hit unfortunately. But that's why we call it punting!
7. We all have our favourite shops and we'll jump in to defend them, but not everyone has the same experience in each shop. You have the right to express your opinion about the good service you have had, but to presume to judge the outcome of someone else's session and attack their character on that is the height of both immaturity and arrogance. Whether or not I have a 'monkey on my back' is hardly your concern, but I think you seriously need to have a look at that chip on your shoulder.

DV8AUS
23-05-2013, 04:51 PM
Very well said Drudeboy

flamingmoose
23-05-2013, 08:48 PM
This......

You have the right to express your opinion about the good service you have had, but to presume to judge the outcome of someone else's session and attack their character on that is the height of both immaturity and arrogance.

ooshka
23-05-2013, 11:04 PM
Totally agree with Drudeboy about Cherry's lack of massage ability. I have walked out massage with pain from a massage with her. I was feeling good when walked in.

Also agree with his well worded reply to the shop loyals.

Drudeboy
23-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Cheers Fellas!
I actually had to visit a legit place at lunchtime to get some Thai remedial done because after a morning at my computer my back was killing me. Luckily I can count on the fingers of one hand the times I've had a massage like that where I've had to get some corrective action.

Kangaroopointer
24-05-2013, 11:17 AM
I have to agree with what others are saying about this shop ... it used to be one of the best shops back when BELLA or AMY used to work there they knew how to give the best massage , now since they have gone they shop is shit and they girls have no idea on how to give massage just know how to give hj...and even that is shit !!!
i have tried all other girls since the good ones gone but to no luck they all SHIT!!!!!!
don't go this shop !!

brownwallaby
24-05-2013, 03:22 PM
After giving this shop some kind of a miss in the last 2 months to give me opportunities to check other establishments, I was invited by the manager to check a couple of their new talents.
I found the new talents to be well trained with first class customer relations and interpersonal skills.
This is all I can say in this ad, umm report ......

alfie88
10-06-2013, 10:56 PM
i always need at least an hour with a newbie. the more opportunity to talk and charm her out the greater chance of success. not always successful, thou

932 Stanley St...

brownwallaby
10-06-2013, 11:01 PM
932 Stanley St... Is this the mozhi place by the M1 onramp with entrance off reid st?? If so I've gotta say thats about the worst massage joint experience I think I've ever had - and I've had a few.
Normally I can find some redeeming point or other but not this time.

If the 932 stanley st shop is a different place that I dont know about then I'm extra ANNOYED about the sixty bucks that I wasted at mozhi to get poked and prodded my some complete amateur with a snotty nose and a bad attitude!
http://forum.aus99.com/images/icons/icon8.png

Different shops mate. 932 is Cloudnine on Stanley St EAST, Mozhi is Mozhi. I frequent both, I enjoy both .....

BrainSex
10-06-2013, 11:05 PM

brownwallaby
11-06-2013, 01:49 AM
there is a growing list of good AMP in Brisbane. Things are hotting up on the tables.

Hope they keep competing fairly
Been hearing stories that suggest otherwise

BrainSex
11-06-2013, 07:54 AM

ooshka
12-06-2013, 10:57 AM
Let's hope competition s good for punters

I am sure it will be good for the punters, it seems to be getting better each visit.

As to competing fairly, I doubt it, not as if there is any regulations they seem work within as most are knowingly providing services that are frowned upon by some in the ivory towers.

Tough times now and ahead for any business, find a tool that works for you then use it, and if that tool is BW then use him too!! haha.

Hard to make 50cents in todays market.

brownwallaby
12-06-2013, 02:31 PM
I am sure it will be good for the punters, it seems to be getting better each visit.

As to competing fairly, I doubt it, not as if there is any regulations they seem work within as most are knowingly providing services that are frowned upon by some in the ivory towers.

Tough times now and ahead for any business, find a tool that works for you then use it, and if that tool is BW then use him too!! haha.

Hard to make 50cents in todays market.

Hey I'm just a root not a tool :)
btw, more individuals are offering freebies now, they're happy enough to attract a regular customer who pays just shop price

Jerry10
13-06-2013, 12:22 AM
Has anyone had any talent at this shop lately?

Had Winter last week left happy but overall was below average.

ooshka
13-06-2013, 12:34 AM
Has anyone had any talent at this shop lately?

Had Winter last week left happy but overall was below average.

Is Winter a good ML name? What does Winter generally mean? Cold, windy and miserable. So was she unhappy, lacking personality and had some gas? I am only playing.

Depends on what you like. Coco I had last visit. She is older >30 but she enjoys her work. Moved up from south of the border and can give a decent massage. But she is not a K-Pop star. She only works weekends BTW.

But apart from that I got nuthin, no job = no fun. So I live through you guys for the short term.

Wonder if Brownwallaby written another good story yet?

brownwallaby
13-06-2013, 12:44 AM
So I live through you guys for the short term.

Wonder if Brownwallaby written another good story yet?

Does this imply you're doing a self tug reading people's stories .... LOL

brownwallaby
13-06-2013, 01:32 PM
Was at the shop. Cherry who had caused sorrow to a number of people had moved on to continue her career and life elsewhere, making way to a gorgeous new girl named Rose. Unfortunately I had a booking with another staff. In total the shop recruited 4 new talents recently.
Hank79 mode off .....

ooshka
14-06-2013, 12:06 PM
Does this imply you're doing a self tug reading people's stories .... LOL

You wish man!!

I just open the mobile to the page and give to the ML and say read this, now lets go!!!

Went to 932 yesterday and saw Kiwi? Quoi? Anyway she said her real English name is Amy but the shop owner called her Qwi? You get the idea but not the spelling. Very good VFM. Cute, sexy girl who can chat well. Good Massage as well. The rest is my secret though.

gpeck80
14-06-2013, 07:48 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118842/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

WhoopsieDoodle
20-06-2013, 12:11 AM
Looking to make my first trip into this place, but not too sure where to park. The laneway doesn't look like it has many spots and google maps is not helping.

Might there be parking in a vacant lot via the laneway?

Jerry10
20-06-2013, 12:23 AM
Looking to make my first trip into this place, but not too sure where to park. The laneway doesn't look like it has many spots and google maps is not helping.

Might there be parking in a vacant lot via the laneway?

Yes there is parking at rear of the shop it's a vacant lot.
Or else park across on the side streets.

Drudeboy
22-06-2013, 07:02 PM
You wish man!!

I just open the mobile to the page and give to the ML and say read this, now lets go!!!

Went to 932 yesterday and saw Kiwi? Quoi? Anyway she said her real English name is Amy but the shop owner called her Qwi? You get the idea but not the spelling. Very good VFM. Cute, sexy girl who can chat well. Good Massage as well. The rest is my secret though.

I bit the bullet after a bad Cherry experience and went back to this store this week. This time I must say a much better session. Stayed for 90 minutes and got a nice proper massage before a soft finish. She was friendly and chatty as well - nothing worse for me than someone going through the motions for the cash. Cost is the same all up as a trip to GTM, but this place has a better setup with more spacious rooms and a better shower facility. I can now see why so many brothers speak highly of this shop. Will return.

icanfly
22-06-2013, 07:27 PM
I love the oversized massage tables there. Plenty of room in case ML feels like laying down next to you :P

gpeck80
23-06-2013, 04:37 AM
I can only use the big table room. Im a big guy, the other ones are too small.

beefjerky
23-06-2013, 10:46 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

bigbob
24-06-2013, 08:38 AM
What does this place look like? Drove by a couple times and saw no massage shops.

sign says barber and massage white fence blue sign

brownwallaby
24-06-2013, 09:11 AM
sign says barber and massage white fence blue sign

932 Stanley St EAST, approx. 400m east of the Gabba. Parking area on Kingfisher Lane

WhoopsieDoodle
27-06-2013, 12:13 AM
Yes there is parking at rear of the shop it's a vacant lot.
Or else park across on the side streets.

Thanks Jerry, found the rear parking easily enough, room for about 5 cars comfortably.

This place is impressive inside, almost feels like a resort compared to other shops. $70 is a bit pricey for the standard hour massage though.

Jerry10
10-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Visited recently saw lemon. Massage was below average. Turned over no tackle tickle just went straight for it while its still soft, where is the arousal gone? thats what we are there for right? to get teased and rewarded!!!

Last 2 times was also below average from different girls. They have to pick up the massage skills it use to be good and sometimes it's not about the finish.

WhoopsieDoodle
10-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Visited recently saw lemon.

Oh the poor girl. Lemon?!? Come on Pam, you can think of a better name for her than that! :)

tab123
10-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Oh the poor girl. Lemon?!? Come on Pam, you can think of a better name for her than that! :)

I think Pam's creativity is rather limited. The next new girl's name will surely be mandarin!

brownwallaby
10-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Among the 4 new talents are Tulip and Dove, a bit more imaginative :)

cocktus
11-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Visited recently saw lemon.

Lemon....
Was it the girl's name, or your experience was lemon? Or both the girl's name and your session was lemon?

icanfly
11-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Lemon....
Was it the girl's name, or your experience was lemon? Or both the girl's name and your session was lemon?

It would be nice if the girl was a 'lemon' :P

Jerry10
12-07-2013, 01:10 AM
Lemon....

Both mate…

peter42
12-07-2013, 08:42 PM
I'm sure her real name is Raymond and she's from Thailand ... where it conveniently becomes Lemon. :cool:

WhoopsieDoodle
15-07-2013, 08:50 PM
Spoke to Pam tonight, and she has changed the girl's name from Lemon to Lime. Good to see, nice work Pam :)

I also spoke to some other girls who were in the foyer at the time, explaining the other meaning of a lemon as we know it in Australia. Hopefully they understand the reason why it was better for her to have a different name.

beefjerky
11-08-2013, 01:32 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Brissie.Punter
15-08-2013, 12:06 AM
visited this shop last weekend ... booked one hour with Kimy ... its a shame she is going back to Korea this week ... nice firm massage for about 35 minutes then the flip over ... 5 minutes of happy time then a very nice warm spounge bath ... then more massage to finish off the hour ... did not feel rushed and left feeling $100 ($70+30) was well spent

skm
16-08-2013, 01:06 PM
Had rose the other day, didnt book and haven't been for a while, average massage probably coz she wasnt attractive and was just a greedy ML imo. Left feeling should of stuck with my regular

Dpimp
27-08-2013, 09:10 PM
place is totally a rip off, went in paid for 1 hr and was short changed, then for extra, chik asked for 100 for topless i said no, so just gave 50 ,so all up 120 better to go brothel imho

brownwallaby
07-09-2013, 11:59 AM
I heard some of my old favourites had returned to this shop, so I paid a visit. Was greeted by a bunch of stunning girls, including a couple of Kpops I'd never seen before. It turned out that some of the old Deshon talents, including the crowd favourite Irene, had decided to resume their career here

BrainSex
07-09-2013, 03:31 PM
I called by the other day, left unhappy as couldn't get a booking. now i know why.

Jaystar
10-10-2013, 01:48 AM
Hi Guys,

I went here the other week as a walk in and had a great massage with an attractive small girl, who did great work on my back with her knees and walked on my legs and the rest is my knowledge. Can someone please advise the phone number so I can make an appointment for tomorrow after work? And does anyone have any recommendations of ML who may be working?

Thanks very much.

ooshka
12-10-2013, 05:00 PM
Ph 31919089

johnsmith1968
01-11-2013, 06:09 PM
I went there yesterday and saw a very pretty girl with a great body and even better smile. She was very keen to engage in conversation and when it came to flip over I didn't have to ask a thing, she asked me if it was OK. Like I was going to say no!! She was absolutely gorgeous.

ecchi.gaijin
03-11-2013, 07:25 AM
Been here twice, first Rose? (I can't remember) more recently Olive. Thoroughly enjoyed both experiences. Olive gives probably the best massage I have had and is very sweet, always checking if things are ok and apologising if she thinks she made you uncomfortable. Not as convenient for me as Star or Amore but worth the trip.

ecchi.gaijin
03-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Cloud 9 has kept up it's 100% satisfaction rating today. Saw Eva today, attractive chinese girl with a great body.