PDA

View Full Version : General talk Anyone been in a relationship with a Korean WG?

herecticx
02-08-2013, 01:37 AM
what was your experience? how did you find it? how did it end?

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2013, 01:46 AM

What about yourself ??

I won't tell you anything unless you share yours first !!

What say you ??

CunningLinguist
02-08-2013, 02:17 AM

I have been a regular of a KWL and a KML.
The KML grew to like me and we nearly did a trip together but I lost interest.
I organised a date with the KWL but sort of got stood up, so quit after that.
So not really, but almost ...
The weird thing is that the KML let me do DATY but the KWL didn't!

herecticx
02-08-2013, 02:32 AM
yes i had a short fling with a KWL at a shop, she kept wanting to meet me outside the shop but something about her did not seem genuine, she did 2 stints working at the shop, i must have seen her 4 times during her first week, it was strange though the more i saw her the less genuine she seemed, it was as if she couldnt keep the acting up, my last visit i gave her a gift and she said she would like to see me outside of work during her down-time. I never called, i think i knew deep down inside it could never work. Its very confusing playing these games with WG's, as you never really know their true intentions.

Maybe some place.. in another time, in another life.. it may have worked out

asiafever
02-08-2013, 09:01 AM
Ahhh, the Korean working girl. I remember it well... You're struck by their exquisite beauty, she's probably tall for an Asian girl, nice long legs, the long face, the dark eyes, framed with immaculate hair on her pale complexion. She seems an ice queen at first, but that cold exterior seems to melt away. You feel invincible when with her, and seem to be trapped in a swirling vortex of despair (sometimes jealousy) when away from her, wondering what she may be doing with today's clients...
Yes, I have dated Korean working girls.
Did they end well? No. But then, nothing ends well, otherwise it wouldn't end. But in most cases the journey was worth the inevitably disappointing destination. One ending I sorta covered in my Winnie AR, the others just sort of petered out like a campfire
True intentions? Well, you never know that with ANY girl, or any one for that matter, you have to make a judgement call, sometimes you're right, sometimes wrong.
Would I do it again? As well as a hopeless romantic I am a sucker for punishment, most certainly I would!

MaxPunter
02-08-2013, 11:06 AM
Ahhh, the Korean working girl. I remember it well... You're struck by their exquisite beauty, she's probably tall for an Asian girl, nice long legs, the long face, the dark eyes, framed with immaculate hair on her pale complexion. She seems an ice queen at first, but that cold exterior seems to melt away. You feel invincible when with her, and seem to be trapped in a swirling vortex of despair (sometimes jealousy) when away from her, wondering what she may be doing with today's clients...
Yes, I have dated Korean working girls.
Did they end well? No. But then, nothing ends well, otherwise it wouldn't end. But in most cases the journey was worth the inevitably disappointing destination. One ending I sorta covered in my Winnie AR, the others just sort of petered out like a campfire
True intentions? Well, you never know that with ANY girl, or any one for that matter, you have to make a judgement call, sometimes you're right, sometimes wrong.
Would I do it again? As well as a hopeless romantic I am a sucker for punishment, most certainly I would!

A PERFECT summary of a relationship with a Korean WL, agree on every single point

My first korean girl was a WL indeed, i met her in a shop a we ended up having a short fling (few months)
I never thought it might develop as a serious relationship, even though she told me she quit i was always thinking she could go back any time...then it naturally died off

She was my first korean girl and i will never forget her, she opened up a new world for me; from that moment on i dedicated my life to chasing k-girls and i have to say i met some of the most beautiful girls..i love them because they are sweet and cheeky and elusive and feminine and elegant....they are PRINCESSES indeed

If you guys want to know what korean girls really are, stop wasting time with WL, go to korean drinking places or restaurants in Pitt street and play your cards, the rewards for the effort are beyond imagination

Needless to say...my gf is Korean :love: not WL of course!!!!!!

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2013, 11:22 AM
A PERFECT summary of a relationship with a Korean WL, agree on every single point

My first korean girl was a WL indeed, i met her in a shop a we ended up having a short fling (few months)
I never thought it might develop as a serious relationship, even though she told me she quit i was always thinking she could go back any time...then it naturally died off

She was my first korean girl and i will never forget her, she opened up a new world for me; from that moment on i dedicated my life to chasing k-girls and i have to say i met some of the most beautiful girls..i love them because they are sweet and cheeky and elusive and feminine and elegant....they are PRINCESSES indeed

If you guys want to know what korean girls really are, stop wasting time with WL, go to korean drinking places or restaurants in Pitt street and play your cards, the rewards for the effort are beyond imagination

Hi brother Max,

I too agree with everything you said, but I think those wonderful ex

HengDai
02-08-2013, 11:25 AM
I think if the WL asks to see you outside of work, then that should raise alarms bells. As she is initiating, you have to wonder what her true intentions are.

If you ask for her number though, she can refuse or decide to give it to you. This was you initiated and if she is keen, then at least you know it's something that you started (less paranoia). That's my take on it anyway.

I don't think I could have a proper relationship with a WL anyway, maybe just a casual fling outside just for some extra excitement (if she's keen on that). But them K Girls are princesses and I don't think I can afford the luxuries that princesses come to expect these days, especially not for a casual fling!

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2013, 11:29 AM

Hi brother Max,

I too agree with everything you said, but I think those wonderful experiences you guys can enjoy in dating a Korean girl working lady or not is a privilege only reserved for the single brigades!

For me married middle aged dirty old man, the best K gal I could have is price between $80 to $150 if you know what I mean !

And I do know the differences between getting a Korean b2b or fucking a Korean star fish vs making passionate love with a Korean girl friend - even though I never had one.........lol

So play the field and enjoy while you can brothers !!

Paying or dating !!

Cheers

MaxPunter
02-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Hi brother Max,

I too agree with everything you said, but I think those wonderful ex

Hi Bro AHLUNGOR,

I always think of those wonderful ex..my gf discovered a "hidden" folder in my PC with pictures of those girls and tried in every possible way to make me delete the pics
Of course i refused, using all my negotiation skills to convince her that in western culture, these are just memories and must be treasured regardless if the friendship or love story has ended...was quite far stretched but at the end she gave up

Since you are a massage/RnT lover, i believe for you would be "less complicated" to date a korean WL...if i may suggest a little trick...install kakaotalk on your smartphone, it is a messaging application extremely popular in Korea, and ask her KakaoID; usually the girls are much more open to this than exchanging telephone numbers...then it takes a bit of perseverance with messaging

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Hi Bro AHLUNGOR,

I always think of those wonderful ex..my gf discovered a "hidden" folder in my PC with pictures of those girls and tried in every possible way to make me delete the pics
Of course i refused, using all my negotiation skills to convince her that in western culture, these are just memories and must be treasured regardless if the friendship or love story has ended...was quite far stretched but at the end she gave up

Since you are a massage/RnT lover, i believe for you would be "less complicated" to date a korean WL...if i may suggest a little trick...install kakaotalk on your smartphone, it is a messaging application extremely popular in Korea, and ask her KakaoID; usually the girls are much more open to this than exchanging telephone numbers...then it takes a bit of perseverance with messaging

Haha, brother Max,

talking about taking words out of context !! never mind, I get your points and thanks for those tips, I hope some other willing and able and still single younger brothers will benefit from that. I have well past my prime, I don't think I can still physically or mentally give pleasure to the opposite sex, there will be no more US, only me and I am happy to pay for IT, so no emotional attach, no flirting or chasing or courtship, the only things that matters are 30 min or 1 hr, $80, $110, $130, $150, RnT, B2B or FS. I come, I see, I like, I pay and I stay. I am too old, too weak and most of the time too tired or too lazy if you know what I mean.

It's just me, I don't deserve any thing more or any thing less than what I can afford to pay for - and that's why if I can get a D, DD or E+ Cups, why settle for little A or B's cupper, better value for my money right ??............lol

Cheers

:cool2:

wilisno
02-08-2013, 01:28 PM
It's just me, I don't deserve any thing more or any thing less than what I can afford to pay for - and that's why if I can get a D, DD or E+ Cups, why settle for little A or B's cupper, better value for my money right ??............lol

Cheers

:cool2:
I see ! Just like going to the local butcher shop, right ?? ;) ;) ;)

rooter
02-08-2013, 01:37 PM
I have been in dozens of relationships with Korean WLs.
They all lasted exactly one hour.
How did they end? The buzzer went off ;)
That fucking buzzer has ended more relationships than infidelity, finances, toilet seats left up, and toothpaste squeezed in the middle combined!!

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2013, 01:42 PM
I see ! Just like going to the local butcher shop, right ?? ;) ;) ;)

Haha, brother Wil, feel free to think of them like a piece of ............ !

For me, they are my masseuse, my girl friend, my wife, my mistress, my darling sweetheart, my princess or whatever for that 30 min to 1 hour............lol

Cheers

MaxPunter
02-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Haha, brother Max,

talking about taking words out of context !! never mind, I get your points and thanks for those tips, I hope some other willing and able and still single younger brothers will benefit from that. I have well past my prime, I don't think I can still physically or mentally give pleasure to the opposite sex, there will be no more US, only me and I am happy to pay for IT, ........

I am sure a korean princess would rejuvenate you...forget about diet, gym, botox, laser, magic pills...original korean pussy juices are the best antioxidant

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2013, 02:10 PM
I am sure a korean princess would rejuvenate you...forget about diet, gym, botox, laser, magic pills...original korean pussy juices are the best antioxidant

Too bad I don't go down onto WLs or MLs !!

Are those juices any good for my fingers ??

wilisno
02-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Haha, brother Wil, feel free to think of them like a piece of ............ !

For me, they are my masseuse, my girl friend, my wife, my mistress, my darling sweetheart, my princess or whatever for that 30 min to 1 hour............lol

Cheers
It's not what I think, it's what you said in your post above and I quoted, valuing the girls by the kilos of meat they possess !

MaxPunter
02-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Too bad I don't go down onto WLs or MLs !!

Are those juices any good for my fingers ??

As long as you lick it afterwards...

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2013, 02:53 PM
As long as you lick it afterwards...

Pass !

And pass me those wet tissues please .......lol

MaxPunter
02-08-2013, 04:34 PM
Pass !

And pass me those wet tissues please .......lol

This is what you are missing bro http://hardsextube.com/video/1640853/Hot-Korean-Cam---Park-NiMa-[Pt-17-of-26] :love:

jayw
02-08-2013, 04:46 PM
This is what you are missing bro http://hardsextube.com/video/1640853/Hot-Korean-Cam---Park-NiMa-[Pt-17-of-26] :love:

Let's just get 1 thing clear here, using Park Nima as an argument is so not ethical...
That's like bringing an A-bomb to a gunfight.

asiafever
02-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Korean girls..
I love them..
I love this one best of all at the moment..

http://sumandu.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/hyuna-troublemaker.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eIjJIY0lSwM/TvJUtF9ihuI/AAAAAAAAAog/zZ_cJCtDjnk/s1600/troublemaker-hyuna1.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yVIDzEOki0s/Tt-QumryD5I/AAAAAAAABrw/t5TdpXbwFso/s1600/Hyunseung+Hyuna+Trouble+Maker+MV+05707.jpg

MaxPunter
02-08-2013, 05:09 PM
Let's just get 1 thing clear here, using Park Nima as an argument is so not ethical...
That's like bringing an A-bomb to a gunfight.

I like to win my arguments :miao:

Park Nima looks like Bonny from 45 George, except for hairs; but body, fake boobs and cheeky smile are very similar

devilangel
02-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Met this K-girl at one of those korean karaoke places where you order girls to sit down and drink with you.

Started off really well, exchanged numbers and chatted every minute on kakaotalk. Also had a date or two. I thought she was the love of my life and was prepared to dump long term gf for her.

Ended up spending $1500 at the said karaoke on NYE because she "had" to work that night. Didnt even get to fuck her once.

Now? We dont keep in touch anymore.

prime
02-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Semi dated a Korean WG from Nadira back couple of years ago. It went on a couple of months. I never really took it that seriously, I guess because if you decide to commit long term it becomes very complicated. We would meet up very often to go on dates and everything. We enjoyed each other company until she left Australia. So my advice, just enjoy and go with it, but becareful if you do decide to commit long term

cato
08-08-2013, 01:32 AM
I totally agree with Max Punter about the exquisite taste of korean pussy.

All the ones I've had the pleasure of sampling tasted just like peaches...

ulie8
10-08-2013, 01:43 PM
I kinda of have, but more like friends with benefit.. she use to work at Midas, but now back home in korea.

Just one tip, know where you stand and don't get carried away .. think with your head !!