PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Bonny - Just cannot have enough of this Korean Sex Godess. 2 visits in 2 days

akkw2800
02-08-2013, 07:29 PM
With Bonny's endorsement, I was lucky to get the first spot today. Arriving almost half an hour before the booking time, just to make sure that there is no traffic delay or any eager brothers jumping the queue. No problem for the waiting , as I brought along something to read while waiting. Seeing this beauty first after her good rest is really important to me.

What I can say about today's session is that it was even better than the first time because we now know each other's habits and preferences, we had lots of friendly chats in between, and very fantastic punting time. She just looks to be sexier, prettier and happier since I saw her yesterday. Just hope that happiness and good health will always be with this beautiful, kind young lady.

By the time we finished, I went to make a booking for her for tomorrow. Just had the feelings that I have not had enough of her. Roger was reluctant to give me the first spot as he had other good loyal customers to look after. Bonny came out and told him that she liked me to be her first customer tomorrow. Needless to say, the happiness in my heart is sweeter than the best Swiss Chocolate.

Bonny is a girl I love to hate. She makes me think of her that much all the time and drop everything to come for the first session. However, her existence will now be the greatest incentive for me to become a billionaire (even in WON terms will be good.

Now can't wait for tomorrow and just hope that tomorrow can come sooner.

Just saw some bad news from Roger, Bonny will have just 2 more days and then go on holiday. The doubt in my mind is will I ever see her again???? Just keep my fingers crossed!!!

MaxPunter
02-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Good on you bro

I had the pleasure to meet Bonny 3-4 weeks ago so my memory can play me tricks, but don't you think she looks a bit like Park Nima?

http://hardsextube.com/video/1640547/Hot-Korean-Cam---Park-NiMa-[Pt-7-of-26] ... that elusive, cheeky smile

akkw2800
02-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Thanks for sharing video. I think Bonny is prettier.

MaxPunter
02-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Thanks for sharing video. I think Bonny is prettier.

You are definitely in love mate...good on you

pepefirstlove
02-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Just wondering though you have any trouble when speak English to her? unless you know korean that a different story. It seem I'm having a difficult time trying explain to her when we chat random stuffs (she keep saying sorry..) Not that it let me down or anything just that it could've been better if we chat more but due to this pretty much the session filled with both of us looking awkwardly, smiling and laughing at each other for no reason. But man the best position for me is spooning her while we engaged. Feel so warm, soft and she always smell so good. Can stay in that position all day.

akkw2800
02-08-2013, 10:15 PM
Did u see my 2nd report after this on Maggie? I am a day-dreamer, mate

pepefirstlove
02-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Sure did. Btw only just came back from an exceptional session with Bonny.

akkw2800
02-08-2013, 10:21 PM
Bonny and I had great conversations in English. No communication problem at all.

I know no Korean. Her English is OK. U just use a bit of patience to speak slowly.

Why talk? waste time. Just watch and enjoy her beauty and excellent skin and body.

Initially thought she had the Korean Princess syndrome. Afterall, she is better than any girls that I ever met.

pepefirstlove
03-08-2013, 02:20 AM
Fair point brother. Will keep that in mind ;)

45George
03-08-2013, 12:03 PM
thanks for ur great report again..