PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Maggie - Taiwanese beauty. Half a glance caught my full attention already

akkw2800
02-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Today, after Bonny, I had another punt in this shop. I was still very horny and wanted to extend the time, but Roger told me that Bonny had been fully booked for a few hours. While I was taking a short rest in the waiting room before going home, a girl stuck her head in and said hello. I only saw half her face (the side view) and noticed that this girl's nose looks really nice, straight and a bit tilted at the tip. Her skin was very white and she has very beautiful long white legs. She said she is Maggie, whom I remember to be normally working at 22 Rydalmere. Roger told me that today, she is the mystery girl.

I like mystery and hence booked her for 30 min to resolve the mystery. During the session, I learnt that Maggie is from Taiwan. The most attractive part of her is her big bum and slim waist. Best for doggie position. Boobs are not big, but Maggie looks very pretty. She is hot as is normal for Taiwanese girls. I told her about my good experiences with Taiwan girls and this made her feel proud. She is about 1.62m tall. Her body is almost snow-white color, my favorite skin color.

The punting part with Maggie was quite standard. Her attitude was very good and we had very good chats. She is another hot Taiwanese girl. I made her come and she felt really happy. I did not come, as I need to save up energy for tomorrow' session with my beloved Bonny.

Overall, the session with Maggie was good and at least, it let my horny air out a bit. Maggie made me feel welcome and happy during the process. Good experience.

billionaire
03-08-2013, 02:43 AM
Nice AR. I wish you try all Taiwanese girls @45 George. and I could ask you who's the best:miao:

45George
03-08-2013, 12:03 PM
thanks for ur nice review...

yes we got plenty of taiwanese here

45George
20-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Maggie

Here today

all bookings welcome