PDA

View Full Version : Ginza AIKO - Tall, sexy J girl

hoshimoony
03-08-2013, 02:40 AM
If anyone had told me a week ago that I would be seeing someone other than Hoshi or Jasmin this week, I would have said that you've got to be kidding me! And if someone had told me 48 hours ago that this girl would be someone other than the girls at the top of my to-see-list: Yui, Love, or Catherine, or the many girls that are on my to-see-again list, I would have done exactly the same thing.

But life plays tricks on you sometimes, and the roster on Friday 2 August made the impossible take place. I practically just froze and stared at the screen when I saw the roster. Not only because the lineup just couldn't possibly be any better, but the girl that I was going to see on my inaugural visit to Ginza - Aiko - her name just magically appeared out of nowhere. On that occasion, unfortunately she wasn't available so I went with Chika instead. And boy that experience changed my life forever. Feels like a lifetime ago!

For a minute I thought Wilson had made a mistake - surely he misspelt Aika! But no, he confirmed that it was Aiko. The tall girl that used to be at Ginza, she was back. Nostalgia got the better of me and I squeezed in a booking. I really don't like battling Friday peak hour traffic, but this was an event that couldn't be missed.

Aiko is a classic J girl, Ginza Silver Premium style. She's tall, slim and leggy and has a genuinely friendly whilst polite approach to conversation. She was commenting on how nice the facilities were, and at that stage she had only seen room 6. Baby, wait til you see room 1! Nice shower together, and being a typical J girl, wipes you down with the towel completely even before she attempts to get a towel for herself.

Let me just tell you that her catbath and BBBJ are one of the best at Ginza. They are so sensual, so much tongue action and nice use of air. You'll see what I mean by that if you go see her. Goes really deep throat too. And really delicious pussy, no odour or aftertaste at all.

Being her first day back, she seemed a bit tired but still made a great effort in cowgirl. Loved that view in doggy, I would go back just for that! The only problem I had was that with girls taller than me, they're a bit hard to kiss during mish - a real pity because that's one of the favourite things I like! Nice COB to finish it all off (with her permission of course).

Her service style reminded me a bit of Chika, so looks like I would have become a Ginza fan after all if it was Aiko that I saw first! :D

As I was exiting I smiled as I found the now famous red button. One of the things it said was to push the button if a customer asks to see her outside or tries to get her number. Hmm... good to know, I should be careful not to cross that line, so tempting sometimes with the GFE you get with these girls :P

the wizard
03-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Nice Ar Hoshi
I noticed the red button yesterday but didn't read the fine print.
I hope it does not relate to giving gifts - otherwise I would be guilty as sin....

Sextus
03-08-2013, 11:48 AM
So what happens next when the red button is pushed?

Sirens go off?

Klaxons?

A Tarzan yodel?

A trap door opens under the punters' feet dumping them into a crocodile infested pool?

hoshimoony
03-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Nice Ar Hoshi
I noticed the red button yesterday but didn't read the fine print.
I hope it does not relate to giving gifts - otherwise I would be guilty as sin....

you're fine, don't worry!
btw is the fine print in the other rooms as well? I should check it out if I'm ever in a room other than room 6... I seem to end up there half the time.

So what happens next when the red button is pushed?

Sirens go off?

Klaxons?

A Tarzan yodel?

A trap door opens under the punters' feet dumping them into a crocodile infested pool?

Haha I dunno, you want to go push it and see what happens?
Could be a chapter in your book - escaping from a crocodile infested pool butt naked:cool2:

the wizard
03-08-2013, 07:07 PM
I was tempted to push it yesterday as I was being ravished - I needed some one to save me- got out just in time !!

Sextus
03-08-2013, 08:56 PM
Haha I dunno, you want to go push it and see what happens?
Could be a chapter in your book - escaping from a crocodile infested pool butt naked:cool2:

Yes, an Indiana Jones pitfall could well add some racing (not to mention the racey) passages to my experiences!

I like the thought of a Klaxon going off though -

Aroooga! Aroooga!

Punter has just tried to get wl's mobile!

HengDai
04-08-2013, 12:07 AM
Go on, push it!

Fembots come marching out and sharks with frickin laser beams lay into ya.

I've never been in room 6. More than half of mine have been in Room 1 :) Maybe those rules only apply in room 6 as there ain't no fine print in room 1 :P

Nice AR Hoshi. Like I said, Hoshi and Jas will hear of your misdemeanor from me now :P hahaha

the wizard
04-08-2013, 12:28 AM
Where's room six, is it in the same section as room 1, or the other side part of Cassie-land !!!

HengDai
04-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Hoshi, you should draw a floor plan of Ginza :P

hoshimoony
04-08-2013, 02:46 AM
Where's room six, is it in the same section as room 1, or the other side part of Cassie-land !!!

Is that where Cassie usually is? lol.
Yeah it's the one next to the dividers, just to the left of reception.
Pretty spacious room. I've been there with Mini, Jas, Lemon and Aiko.

I've never been in room 6. More than half of mine have been in Room 1 :) Maybe those rules only apply in room 6 as there ain't no fine print in room 1 :P

Nice AR Hoshi. Like I said, Hoshi and Jas will hear of your misdemeanor from me now :P hahaha

well just remember that if you do the Indians will be sorry for generations to come! :P

So... does that mean you've never been to the area to the left of reception?
You never know, the fine prints could just be hidden somewhere haha.

Hoshi, you should draw a floor plan of Ginza :P

haha I wish I can but the only rooms I know for sure are rooms 1 and 6! The other rooms are a bit more vague. Room 2 probably was next to room 1, and room 7 was probably upstairs from the Cassie-land side of Ginza near the bathrooms but I can't say with certainty. I think it's a bit of a dungeon, so there's every possibility that one of the rooms have fembots or crocodiles on standby! :cool2:

the wizard
04-08-2013, 09:17 AM
Is that where Cassie usually is? lol.
Yeah it's the one next to the dividers, just to the left of reception.
Pretty spacious room. I've been there with Mini, Jas, Lemon and Aiko.:cool2:

With Rm 6 don't speak too loudly

Rm 7 is better- still in Cassie-land, as it's on the first floor and I think bigger, couldn't recall it being dungeon like.
The shop that was there before Ginza moved in was pretty much "that type of place" if you know what I mean.

hoshimoony
04-08-2013, 04:37 PM
With Rm 6 don't speak too loudly

Rm 7 is better- still in Cassie-land, as it's on the first floor and I think bigger, couldn't recall it being dungeon like.
The shop that was there before Ginza moved in was pretty much "that type of place" if you know what I mean.

Haha I agree, you can hear everything outside :D Hmm I thought the room I was in with Snow was smaller. There must be another room up there which is bigger than room 6, still more places to explore! :D

Oh btw I didn't mean like an actual dungeon - Ginza is anything but. I just get lost all the time anywhere I go so places with lots of stairs and rooms are like an adventure in a RPG dungeon to me, like uncovering hidden secrets everytime you find a new room and passageway :D If it was in an actual RPG game, I think I'd never get far because I'd never be able to move on from there with hot girls like Aiko waiting to lure you in!

the wizard
04-08-2013, 05:23 PM
Yep, and don't you just want to explore every corridor and room like Indiana Jones.http://www.subdivx.com/avatar/447063.jpg
Also love hearing the sounds emanating from the various rooms as I pass.

When I saw Hoshi after her return, Wilson had her in the room to
wait for me as I had requested, but forgot to tell me which room- until I asked him-
-he just said " go up - she's ready"

That was ok -I was ready to play musical rooms to find the treasure...but not for the idol as below

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhcmbpxUs51qf7r5lo1_500.gif

HengDai
04-08-2013, 05:29 PM
Yep, and don't you just want to explore every corridor and room like Indiana Jones.
Also love hearing the sounds emanating from the various rooms as I pass.

wait for me as I had requested, but forgot to tell me which room- until I asked him-

That was ok -I was ready to play musical rooms to find the treasure.....

Hahaha. How many bros did you walk in on before you found Hoshi? That would've been hilarious. "Sorry, my bad, wrong room" :p

Sextus
04-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Yep, and don't you just want to explore every corridor and room like Indiana Jones.

I must admit I did a bit of a double take when I saw the photo you'd uploaded Wizard.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/447063_zps22db1a4a.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/447063_zps22db1a4a.jpg.html)

I didn't know they got up to that kind of play at Ginza! :shout: Live and learn though!

hoshimoony
05-08-2013, 02:49 PM

lol actually Wilson nearly forgot to tell me the room number that day too, just said "she's upstairs".
Would have been a good opportunity to play some musical chairs and introduce myself to a few bros along the way :P

It was a crazy roster that day after all, especially around the 5pm mark when you were in!

Oh btw forgot to mention in the AR but Aiko's eye contact during BBBJ has got to be the best out of the Ginza girls I have seen!