PDA

View Full Version : Complaint stinky pussies

asnlvr
03-08-2013, 09:19 AM
There is nothing worse than the smell of another mans stale cum whiffing out of a WL pussy in doggy.
This has happened to me a few times lately and it just shrivels little Johnny like an autumn leaf.
This has happened at least 3 out of the last 6 times. Maybe I need to venture out of the Western suburbs for my punts.

Oneonone
03-08-2013, 10:16 AM
There is nothing worse than the smell of another mans stale cum whiffing out of a WL pussy in doggy.
This has happened to me a few times lately and it just shrivels little Johnny like an autumn leaf.
This has happened at least 3 out of the last 6 times. Maybe I need to venture out of the Western suburbs for my punts.

Are you seeing Asian ladies or Caucasian, It hardly ever happens to me these days since I only see Asian ladies I find their personal hygiene to be first class.

May once or twice in 4 years at Asian shops but used to be more like one in 6 at Caucasian shops.

HookedonHookerz
03-08-2013, 11:03 AM
I have only punted asian ladies. Well there was the one time that i dabbed into a caucasian shop. Stinky kitty are a bad sign, either infection or un-hygienic.

World citizen
03-08-2013, 11:41 AM
stale cum in the WLs pussy?! are you seeing girls who offer bareback?

AHLUNGOR
03-08-2013, 11:43 AM

Did your WL shower at the start ?

AHLUNGOR
03-08-2013, 11:44 AM

Hi mate

The only way that would have happened is the WL was doing BBFS CIP with the previous client and didn't shower or clean up properly before serving you!

Hope you were not doggying in bare back yourself

Good luck

Cheers

wilisno
03-08-2013, 12:55 PM
Smelling stale male cum while doing doggy ? Wow ! The distance was at least half a meter from the source, not like doing DATY or something at close distance, it was pungent alright ! That is scary ! ;) ;) ;)

punterian
03-08-2013, 01:17 PM
They get stinky at certain times of the month.

asiafever
03-08-2013, 01:34 PM
... are we sure it's stale cum? Why would there be cum, do they do bb?
As said before it could be poor hygiene, could it be emanating from the pooper too?
Nothing worse than awful smells from girly bits..

IExperiment
03-08-2013, 02:50 PM

hey asian lover they must be no shower ?? also is ML ???

dannyboy
03-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Sounds like your punting in 12 Bellevue,

lonewolf77
15-08-2013, 10:47 AM
If its a strong fishy smell, its usually other issues as in a certain percentage of women do suffer from that due to various reasons. But there are ways to fix it.

Oneonone
15-08-2013, 11:38 AM
stale cum in the WLs pussy?! are you seeing girls who offer bareback?

I don't think it has much to do with come in pussy as certainly back when I was going to Caucasian shops Bare back was almost unheard of.

Having said that I suppose it could be from their boy friend or partner before they came to work.

Its more of a hygiene thing I think they need to shower and pay particular attention to their pussy, I have been with Asian ladies that even use a douch after having sex and yes that sex is with a condom.

Mind you just watch an Asian lady in the shower after having sex with you, yes with a condom, she still squats and gives her pussy a good clean out in most cases.

Not something I have seen too many non Asians do.

Mr. Who
15-08-2013, 12:11 PM
On a related topic, should we also make sure the WLs clean up their mouths after our session to ensure no punter kisses a mouth that just sucked another brother's brother?

Oneonone
15-08-2013, 12:43 PM
On a related topic, should we also make sure the WLs clean up their mouths after our session to ensure no punter kisses a mouth that just sucked another brother's brother?

If your leaving bro its not your problem, If you just arrived its a different matter I always take my little bottle of Listerine and make sure I use it in front of the girl most of the girls I see have their own if I have any doubts I just say would you like some.