PDA

View Full Version : General talk Enhanced blowjobs - Food and Beverage division

porkswordsman
03-08-2013, 01:01 PM
What is an "Enhanced" blowjob (EBJ?

An EBJ is when another substance or object (in addition to the cock) is also the lady's mouth while she is sucking a man off. An example is Fire & Ice where the lady takes a swig of hot-cold-hot etc water and holds it in her mouth while she sucks. I've been experimenting with other beverages and foodstuffs, and wondering how many other punters have an interest in this area of exotic sexual practice.

YOGHURT:
This one is an obvious choice because the visuals are so similar to cum. I usually go for a vanilla flavour with a thicker consistency (recommend Dairy Farmers Thick and Creamy from Coles). I start with a spoonful in her mouth to be swallowed, then two more that she holds in then sucks me. Also nice to turn the spoon around and dab some on her lips to simulate a 'bukkake' look.

BANANA:
I try to purchase 3-4 days ahead and wait til the 'nana is soft but not too mushy. Get as much in her mouth as she is comfortable, get her to chew it up then insert your cock and watch the displaced mush fall down the shaft of your cock. Splendid.

CHEESECAKE:
Go for a quality product fresh from the Cheesecake Shop with that biscuity base. This allows a variety of sensations on your cock between the softness of the cheesy/creamy filling versus the slightly abrasive feel of the crumbled biscuit. Great sensations on your shaft.

In general, its great to get the girl to swallow the substance with your cock still inside her mouth. Another bonus I find is that it's an intrinsically funny thing to do which builds good bonding between the two of you, and if you choose sweet things the lady will automatically find your cock appealing and suck with more vigour and affection than normal. Best done with the gentleman relaxing in an armchair and lady on her knees.... for best viewing opportunities.

HengDai
04-08-2013, 12:30 AM
Haven't tried any of these suggestions, but have had the fire and ice treatment. Sensational stuff.

Also, at Styles, had the BBBJ wash down with the Listerine.

Have also recently tried these too just for kicks. Who remembers Pop Rocks (popping candy)?
http://kalyx.com/images/full/Images_GR/GR_699862.jpg
Went down on a girl with some of this on my tongue. She preferred it on her nipples though, so I went to town sucking her tits with this stuff in my mouth. Good times!

asiafever
04-08-2013, 09:48 AM
Have had fire ice, and ice cream on a warm summer night
I love doing the ice cube on a girl. Put an ice cube in your mouth and kiss all over her body, all the sensitive spots, ending up with an ice cube melting in your mouth while daty. Usually ends in fiery sex where neither of you can walk properly for an hour or two..

Gucci2012
04-08-2013, 10:03 AM
Wrigley's Eclipse mint in wl's mouth during bj gives you a great tingling sensation.

tonyphil55
06-08-2013, 09:50 AM
Have tried banana and yogurt in pussy (separate occasions) for both DATY and fucking many years ago with WL I used to frequent. Both were her sugestion and were quite a good experience.