PDA

View Full Version : General talk Same costume, different girl! But what's your Ultimafantasy combination?

rooter
04-08-2013, 06:55 PM
Maybe it's just because I punt a lot but this has happened to me quite a few times.
Have you ever gone for a punt, you meet the girl and she is wearing the same outfit another girl was wearing and do you immediately make an assessment which girl looked hotter in it.
Some examples for me are:

MOC : Marcus/GeLas - black dress with white frills
Ginza : Sue/Yui - pink dress
Ginza : Barbie/Melissa - black dress
Ginza : Silver/Nikki - pit stop Grand Prix girl costume.

The outfits are of course laundered so that's not an issue.
I wonder if you can put in a special request at shops for a particular outfit?
And what's your fantasy combination of shop/girl/outfit?
Right now I am thinking Ginza/Love/school girl uniform. OMG !!!

Punter Poontang
04-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Noted this in some AR's and meant to ask about it .... quite surprised they have a shared wardrobe tbh, but now that you mention it I think I've seen the same "little black dress" on different girls, and I KNOW I've seen the same pair of sparkly pink platform shoes on different girls at Ginza.

Think it's only fair Jas has dibs on "the" dress though. :-P

I wonder if you can put in a special request at shops for a particular outfit?
And what's your fantasy combination of shop/girl/outfit?

Definitely possible with Sherina and those gold Kylie hotpants, awfully tempted by that but for the drop in standard services. Those are a real fantasy of mine, along with a Wonder Woman outfit .... not from the original, but courtesy of seeing Summer from the OC (Rachel Bilson) in that outfit. Cwar blimey!!

That's gotta be illegal.

Sextus
05-08-2013, 12:01 AM

Japanese schoolgirl sailor's outfit! Mega cute, mega sexy!

The school authorities were obviously all closet deviates to universalise that uniform!

But the only girl I've seen in pics in one is Tiny Tiny, and as an abc she is even further removed from its appropriateness than a girl just the other side of the Sea of Japan!

x11
05-08-2013, 10:22 AM
at ginza theres a cabinet of outfits that the girls can wear.... its outside of room 6.. left of reception.

saki promised to wear one of my liking when I saw her last.

hoshimoony
05-08-2013, 02:17 PM
As much as I love those outfits, would be nice to see them in casual clothes - I would find that to be the ultimate GFE :P

Think it's only fair Jas has dibs on "the" dress though. :-P

Haha yup, that's her signature!
Although, wouldn't mind seeing her in something else, like a sexy nurse outfit or yukata perhaps :cool2:

Punter Poontang
09-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Today's live update from Ginza, don't know how I missed this wardrobe before, it's a glass display cabinet!!

Can see Jas's corset in there, ahh, memories. :-)

rooter
09-08-2013, 04:19 PM
I was in Room 6 yesterday so I must have walked straight past the glass cabinet with the costumes.
I didn't even notice it. I guess I was too excited about going in to see Aki in room 6.

Oh and Aki is gorgeous!
Beautiful face , hot body, very sweet girl.

Punter Poontang
09-08-2013, 06:55 PM
Yep, you would have, it's right next to the famous dividers, lining the wall between there and the door to room 6.

Was in room 7 today, bit of a spin out, had no idea there was another room up those stairs!!