PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Angel:- The name is appropriate (insert something witty here)

Punter Poontang
05-08-2013, 12:40 AM
Made this booking at rather short notice, wasn't planning a punt but something came up in the vicinity of Cleveland Street, so with a little over an hours leeway I called up to see who was available. Didn't even bother asking for Cassie, she'd have been booked out for sure and I'd have struggled to make it before the end of her shift anyways .... on the "to do" list were Saki, Bebe and Angel, the latter winning by default due to being the only one free at the exact slot that suited. Not that I was fussed, it's been a long time between Thai girls for me, and so I was more than happy for Angel to be my LBFM for an hour.

Wilson and Yuki both mentioned that Angel was a little quiet to start, but that she'd warm up as things went along. To be honest I didn't find that to be the case at all, we got along right from the start, and frankly it's hard not to as Angel is a total sweetie. She's still learning English and I would doubt she speaks much in the way of Cantonese or Mandarin, so maybe that warning is more relevant for our Chinese brothers?? I've spent enough time in LOS shooting the shit with girls in "bar English", so I found it pretty easy to understand Angel and I thought we clicked really well.

I'll have a guess that she is another graduate from the Jasmin School of Shower Etiquette, as we lathered each other up and had quite a bit of fun in there. But just when positioning Angel for Punters famed "double bass" move, she instead spun and dropped to her knees to commence a stellar BBBJ ..... oh well, if you must sweetie. :-)

Onto the bed and the BBBJ continued, Angel taking my directions perfectly and delivering just how I like it. The only thing missing was some naughty eye contact, but I can live without that, everything else was sensational .... maybe not THE best I've had at Ginza, that award still goes to Cassie, but I'd certainly put Angel amongst some elite company in the very next rung down.

Tried to repay the favour with some DATY, thoroughly enjoyable for me although Angel (like Sue before her) didn't seem to fully appreciate my repertoire .... think this could have been more of a Thai thing tbh, they don't seem to go nuts over DATY in the same way as most Japanese girls do. Either that, or maybe because she was towards the end of her shift, I fail to acknowledge my skills could be a factor at all here. lol ;-)

When it became clear Angel was not going back to heaven temporarily, this selfish old bastard requested more BBBJ, which felt even better the second time around with Angel now aware of my preferences. Then dommed up and into some good passionate sex, mish with tender DFK's was so nice, then a bit of side-saddle and some brisk doggy to finish up .... that was also a definite highlight as Angel was not passive like some girls can be, oh no, instead she was bucking back to meet me with every thrust.

Finished a little ahead of time so curled up and chatted for a bit, really sweet girl, quirky sense of humour, and reminiscent of so many good BF's I've had over the years. Thai girls are very different to Japanese girls in their temperament, they carry themselves in such a sexy and overtly feminine manner, but then aren't anywhere near as submissive in the bedroom ... in that respect I'd say Angel is your stereo-typical Thai girl experience, just without having to travel to LOS and become a fully-fledged whorist to enjoy it.

Just as an aside, I don't mean to infer that Angel has a history of working in bars back home. Actually think that's incredibly unlikely, after all she is only 19 .... but having been there and done that, she just reminded me of any number of stunners I've pulled off stage at NEP go-go's before.

I'm intending to work my way through a few more of the Japanese girls on the roster, but Angel definitely scratched an itch and I'll have no hesitation to see her again next time I feel like Massaman instead of Teriyaki. Haven't seen Jessie yet, so Angel is the exotic "chocolate" girl of choice for me at Ginza, not that her complexion is that dark, just relative to the Japanese girls ..... in terms of her other physical attributes, they're already covered by the official Ginza description and in rooters review, again imo they're accurate though I'd be picky and correct rooters cup-size estimate. Imo Angel is an A cup, not a B, but they're still lovely and suckable, especially those dark chocolate nipples .... oh, and Angel also has nice full lips which are ever so kissable and also handy for, errr, other stuff.

Somewhere during our post-coital chat things swung around to talking about "next time" ..... there will be a repeat in due course, but I feel terrible about this at the moment as Angel tried to entice me back the very next day, however immediately before heading up to the room I'd already pounced and booked the elusive Love for the next day. No dramas, Angel doesn't need to know right?? Except, who was sitting out back on her mobile as I left after having seen Love the following day?? :-( Don't know why, but I felt like a real dick about it, even though we shared a mutual smile and semi-wai as I scuttled past. Sorry Angel, it's not you it's me, and I WILL be back eventually!! ;-)

Mr. Who
05-08-2013, 02:49 PM
Great report

especially those dark chocolate nipples ....
Does it have to sound this delicious?

hoshimoony
05-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Nice AR Poontang! Sounds like she will be the perfect choice for my first Thai girl experience - when I get around to it that is :P

Punter Poontang
05-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Nice AR Poontang! Sounds like she will be the perfect choice for my first Thai girl experience - when I get around to it that is :P

Yes Hoshmeister, Angel would indeed be the perfect first-up Thai girl imo. She's 19, petite body but with a nice full arse, she's pretty, sweet, funny and gives a mean BBBJ.

You might find similarly attractive Thai girls at other places, but doubt you'll find one offering standard Ginza service levels too. If only you could take her long time ..... :-P

pro_seeker
07-08-2013, 01:40 AM
How does she compare to Jessie in terms of body shape and face? I've got that itch again that just needs to be scratched..!

Punter Poontang
07-08-2013, 02:05 AM
How does she compare to Jessie in terms of body shape and face? I've got that itch again that just needs to be scratched..!

I've only seen Jessie's photos on Wilson's laptop, haven't done a session with her yet, so not best placed to comment. Hopefully someone who's seen them both will come forward.

Her body shape is very similar to Moē imo, just the caramel version, and I personally found her quite pretty but these things are subjective.

HengDai
07-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Hmmm I've had J, C, K at Ginza, but never T. I can't remember the last time I had the pleasure of the company of a T girl. Might have to pay her a visit, but certainly won't promise a return visit and dogging her to see Love and rubbing it in her face :P hahaha - that does suck Punter. I know I would feel like shit if I was in your shoes.

Punter Poontang
07-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Hahaha .... well, it wasn't quite like that. :-P

She's from a particular part of LOS that I'm off to later this year, so I was asking a few questions about it and said that I'll prob have a few more questions for her next time. She's the one that then said something about me coming back to see her the very next day, and I fobbed it off politely by saying "oh, I'll see" or something like that .... certainly didn't make any promises, just felt like a schmuck after being sprung by her on the way out.

Doesn't help that she only seems to work days too. Think she's a bit of a party girl, so would love to see her first up on an evening shift when she's fresh and well-rested.

HengDai
07-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Think she's a bit of a party girl, so would love to see her first up on an evening shift when she's fresh and well-rested.

Or you could just take her out to party hard one night and see where that leads :P haha

Punter Poontang
07-08-2013, 07:14 PM
Or you could just take her out to party hard one night and see where that leads :P haha

Would be well up for that .... but for the fear of being "red buttoned". :-P

HengDai
07-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Oh dam, keep forgetting about that :P

Well if she asks you, then it's up to you whether or not you decide to hit the red button or not. I'm guessing not! haha

Punter Poontang
07-08-2013, 07:23 PM
She did tell me which clubs she goes to, but that's a long way from an invitation to join.

To be honest, think I'd feel like even more of a schmuck if bumping into her in the real world.

the wizard
07-08-2013, 07:32 PM
What would be the etiquette if that should happen.
Do u acknowledge each other or pretend you didnt see her and visa versa.

HengDai
07-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Depends on who you and her were with. If you were both not attached, then i reckon it wouldn't hurt to say hi (assuming you felt you had established enough rapport from your sessions).

Punter Poontang
07-08-2013, 07:56 PM
I think a knowing smile from across the room is about as far as it could go. Even if both just out with friends, it'd be pretty awkward explaining where you know that other person from ....

HengDai
07-08-2013, 08:07 PM
That's easy. Just reply with, I just met her at the bar, she seems sweet :) (yep that's when you smile at your mates)

the wizard
14-09-2013, 01:20 PM
Caught a glimpse of Angel yesterday as I was talking to Wilson.
What a cute, pocket rocket and when she smiled and said hello...I was "hooked, line , and sinker" !!!

rooter
14-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Caught a glimpse of Angel yesterday as I was talking to Wilson.
What a cute, pocket rocket and when she smiled and said hello...I was "hooked, line , and sinker" !!!
Pocket rocket? She is definitely slim but I thought she was kind of tallish (for a Thai girl anyway).
And yeah, you can't beat the Thai smile. It's irresistable.