PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Any korean WL in brisbane?

ace78
05-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Hi,

Is anyone kind enough to tell me some current info on Korean WL? I've gone through some posts here and am finding difficult to spot them as the relevant posts seem outdated. Well, I do have Yuli in CBD on mind but just want to know if there's more. I know there are a lot of them in asian brothels but I prefer independent. A very brief review much appreciated as well :)
Thanks!

flamingmoose
05-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Hani at Spring Hill is not too bad. Advertises in the CM ($150 half, $200 hour), says she's 21, probably a bit older...not a stunner but quite attractive, slim, natural B-cups (nice nipples), friendly, says shes "size 6". I'm not an expert on sizes but could be more a size 8 ? Went for the half hour, shower, bit of kissing and cuddling (not DFK), she straddled me 69 style for the CBJ which wasn't bad but a little brief. Went mish, slowly at first although she was encouraging me to "fuck her"... I felt like taking my time...she came and I decided to keep on going and blow my load. Looks, Attitude and Service 7/10.

flamingmoose
06-08-2013, 09:57 AM
I forgot to add...while she was quite insistent I take a shower....I noted she wasn't the freshest herself. Both her breath n downstairs were a bit "whiffy"... so please feel free to adjust the score according to the importance you attach to this factor...for me it's a revised 6.43/10 :) Next time I might ask her to join me in the shower... :D

ace78
06-08-2013, 08:04 PM
I forgot to add...while she was quite insistent I take a shower....I noted she wasn't the freshest herself. Both her breath n downstairs were a bit "whiffy"... so please feel free to adjust the score according to the importance you attach to this factor...for me it's a revised 6.43/10 :) Next time I might ask her to join me in the shower... :D

Thanks for the contribution flamingmoose. Much appreciated :) I have actually seen Hani myself recently. I would agree with your score, pretty much matches what I've experienced i.e. not bad. By the way, I felt she was more vietnamese (i asked) than korean in terms of her looks and speech (her korean, although she could speak, accent definitely not that of a native).

Anyway, I was just annoyed at those who pretend to be younger korean/japanese on ads making my search more time consuming.

flamingmoose
06-08-2013, 11:11 PM
No worries mate. She seemed Korean to me but I'm no expert...she might have mixed parentage ? Like a lot of others, I've pretty much given up on the CM (and Cracker)...I just had a "feeling" about her ad...and she didn't sound too bad on the phone. I've definitely had a lot worse!...but I'm not sure I'll be rushing back.... Good luck with the search!