PDA

View Full Version : Juliet In Burwood Juliets Burwood - Sarah

ulie8
05-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Hi All

Here is another short summary of my experience today with Sarah from Juliets Burwood.

Usually would choose my favourite Lara, but she seems to be on holidays now.. so had to go with a random lineup and which i choose Sarah.

Looks: 8/10 very nice skin and nice body, especially ass and tits, her face wasn't too bad either but more of a naughty girl look.

Personality: 8/10 She had a cold face at the line up, but she was the best one in the line up and her personality shines, she is very interactive.

Massage: 8/10 Her massage is very strong and she actually know what she is doing, reminds me of massages in China.. she actually cracked my back twice and worked on my sore parts of my back.

CBJ: 0/10 she didn't provide me with CBJ, but i was just too relax from the massage and wasn't that fussed about it.

Over All: 7/10 since there was no CBJ, but she is a wonderful girl and can speak fluent Australian English, even has a Australian Accent and easy on the eyes especially her body.

Punter Poontang
05-08-2013, 11:15 PM
Nice AR ulie8. Just recently had a tip on here to see Sarah, so great to know she's still there and delivering good service .... though sometimes you do have to ask for the CBJ, I did once and the girl miraculously produced a rubber from under my pillow. So it really should be a standard service and you shouldn't be refused, even if you do have to give the ML a slight nudge to get to it. Cheers.

HengDai
05-08-2013, 11:27 PM
I agree that Sarah does look a little cold in the line up, but she warms up in the room. Actually she warms up as soon as you start heading up the stairs :P

She definitely offers a CBJ... the girl has skills. I'd recommend you kindly ask for it next time.

She's actually got a sort of canadian/american accent. I think her accent is tops and deserves some extra points just for her great voice and ability to keep any level of conversation. She's a smart girl, still studying and it's good to hear she is still there :)

bigroundtits
06-08-2013, 05:21 PM
Bro,How about her tits? big or small? real?
is she skin snow white?

ulie8
06-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Bro,How about her tits? big or small? real?
is she skin snow white?

Hi mate, her body is banging.. not so much the skinny asian type, her tits are a handful.

hope that helps.

HengDai
06-08-2013, 09:40 PM
I'd consider her to be slim. Not skinny, but slim, and not chubby at all. Not an hourglass figure. Slim and busty. She has a C Cup... more than 1 hand to grasp :)

Dam I miss Sarah!

kmidas1
10-08-2013, 09:12 AM
I also didn't get a cbj, but that was ok. maybe next time

ulie8
10-08-2013, 01:28 PM
she is worth it tho.

Maybe it will depend on her mood if she gives CBJ or not, i hate asking =(

HengDai
11-08-2013, 11:50 PM
I always thought that CBJ was a part of the service. I have been fortunate enough to never have had to ask as the girls do the whole put dom in mouth and then slide it onto my cock with their mouths... love that K-Doll touch :)