PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Bonny: Second ride at Caribbean Bay

MaxPunter
05-08-2013, 07:55 PM
Caribbean Bay is a Korean Aquapark, the one with best attractions in Seoul, where the attractions are not really the slides or the pools but the extremely hot chicks roaming there all day with their wet swimsuits...paradise for us creepy white guys

Bonny is one the hot chicks that you would see in Caribbean Bay and start fantasizing how cool would be to take her out and of course fuck her until one of the two collapses
I already had a ride on this great attraction at 45George and last Sunday being her last day before an extended holiday (she told me 4 weeks) i decided to go for a second ride fearing that some wise and lucky guy would steal her while travelling around Australia

Name:Bonny

Date of visit: Aug 2013

Tel: 02 9682 7888

Nationality: Korean

Face: 7.5/10 - Quintessential korean pretty face

Body: 08/10 - tall, slim, big boobs, i she had a rounder ass she would have been a 10

Breasts: 08/10 C+ cup- great to watch while in cowgirl

Looks: 7.5/10- pretty, sexy and cheeky. I would have loved to see her with longer hair

Skin: Korean white

Hair: brownish, short cut

Down Below: natural but not too bushy

Tattoos: small one on the back of the neck, difficult to notice

Shower together: no

DFK: Depends, usually not but depends on how you bond with her; if you don't you would only get some popo' (light kiss)

GFE: 7/10 She gets better once she knows you. Dont expect japanese style GFE at first session

BBBJ: 6.5-8.5/10- Great use of tongue, but infortunately is CBJ. If you don't mind CBJ is a 8.5; if you only like BBBJ is a honest 6.5

Anal: Forget it

69: didn't try...yet

COB: didn't try

COF: ah ah ah..with a korean princess? ah ah ah

Foreplay: 7/10 She is cute and very friendly. The level of foreplay you will get depends on you; if you talk to her and use a bit of charm you will get a nice foreplay otherwise will only get the standard nipplesucking, caressing

Sex: 08/10 – Best sight is to see her cowgirls with her softy boobs bouncing up and down

Cost: 1 hour booking: $150

Ease of booking: 10/10 phone call.

NOTES
I like this girl, i always end up having lots of fun with her..i mean not only with sex but because she is so cheeky and cute when she relaxes

She starts quite cold and detached, it's up to you to soften that apparent KPS and reveal what she really is

If you love korean girls, she should not be missed; go prepared, learn some korean sentences/words, make her laugh and you will enjoy much more

pepefirstlove
05-08-2013, 08:23 PM
I wish you would have write that AR bit earlier so I would approach better lol. Anyway I feel my first ever session with her 45mins, shower together, light kissing are welcome, light touch down under are cool too. In contrast to my second time an hour booking, get to shower with her again, she's seem more relax, but no kissing, and while she CBJ me she grab my right hand and do this promise thing with both of our thumb/pinky finger and speak softly "I don't like long sex".. Along that line. It was weird. But I get to finished just after bell (20mins just sex) she seem nice and full of compliments afterward. So I don't really know if I will see her again once she's back.

Crank
06-08-2013, 12:03 AM
Lots of good info in this report, good job

Yes Bonny is very pretty and cute, but she seems to easily get tired; it's better to book her as soon as possible when she starts

45George
06-08-2013, 11:16 AM
Thanks bro for your after report

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit to get $20 off

it will be valid for one month from today

this after report promotion offer cannot be used with the day promotion

ps: report muse be posted within a week after seen the wl in order to receive the code

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
roger

45George
05-09-2013, 11:24 AM
BoNNIe

Our sexy Godness

TODAY

12pm - 9pm

ONE DAY ONLY

Limited of bookings only

thanks