PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Jennifer- 39“ real boobs F cup Sex Bomb from PRC. - Boobs lover top choice

akkw2800
05-08-2013, 09:23 PM
Roger knew that I was sadly missing a friend. Early this morning, he sent me a sms to try to make me forget my misery and recommended me to go to see a new PRC girl - Jennifer.

When I saw Jennifer, her most standout features are her big boobs and very fluent English. She is about mid-20s, quite a big girl. She looks friendly and pleasant. Hence I took her for 30min. to relief my sadness.

Once inside the room and after she took off her bras, I saw 2 PRC missiles ready to be fired. Her boobs are big and round, firm but slightly dropped (due to the weight of the breasts). I hugged her and felt really very soft and warm. The feelings were even better after I lay on top of her. One has to really try before one can understand the beauty of making love to a real big boobs girl. The feelings were even stronger after u made her come and she used her hands to wrap around your back very tightly. I had this feelings today. In return she made me come too (HJ).

She is very friendly and nice to chat with, both in English and Mandarin. However, I did not chat too much as compared to normal due to my mood. I just concentrated on punting and tried to get back the feelings of a few days ago. If she is my girl-friend, it will be really unfair.

If u asked me, was the punting experience good? I would say yes, but mentally, someone is still deep on my mind. Trust brothers had this feelings before and understood how I felt.

45George
06-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Thanks bro for your after report

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit to get $20 off

it will be valid for one month from today

this after report promotion offer cannot be used with the day promotion

ps: report muse be posted within a week after seen the wl in order to receive the code

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
roger

AHLUNGOR
12-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Boobs lovers welcome...

TODAY

10am

Haha, I think you are talking to me !!

I am very interested !!

Just check the roster, Jennifer is on today and Tuesday, which is no good as 45 is too far for me during the week, any chance Jennifer is working on Saturday here or over at 22 ??

Thanks

Cheers

:question:

Devilex
13-08-2013, 02:32 AM
Haha, I think you are talking to me !!

I am very interested !!

Just check the roster, Jennifer is on today and Tuesday, which is no good as 45 is too far for me during the week, any chance Jennifer is working on Saturday here or over at 22 ??

Thanks

Cheers

:question:

I can't see her working in Tuesdays?

22Brodie
19-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Boobs lovers welcome...

TODAY

10am - 10pm @ 22brodie

Pls call ~98981888~ for more information and bookings

******22 BRODIE ST RYDALMERE PH:98981888******
TRADING HOURS:
SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 3AM
FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 5AM

22BRODIE MANAGEMENT

Leppon
20-08-2013, 05:20 PM
Went to saw her couple weeks ago, was too busy to login and write AR.

What bro aakw said was spot on, very lovely and nice girl. CBJ was quite good, and long time too, not like those other girl only few sucks and dom on. She suck the shaft and balls and back to shaft, love it. So same drill cowgirl, mission, doggy and back to mission. It took me abit while to unload guess the wine that i had contributed. Anyway, she came while i pounded as she shaking and collapsed on the bed, before i finish off on mission. May be she said this to every1, she said "You very good, i love it"

But i don't think her boobs are real tho, it wasn't soft enof, as it was abit hard... i don't know, i wasn't lucky to have big boobs girl many times...... YET.