PDA

View Full Version : General talk PARRAMATTA RD - Boulevard Of Filth & Debauchery

ALittleToTheLeft
06-08-2013, 01:37 AM
Driving to out to Homebush from the city on Saturday evening, I was dumbstruck by the sheer number of knocking shops and massage joints running the entire length of Parramatta Rd. Amsterdam has NOTHING on Sydney these days...

It becomes all the more conspicuous due to the fact that much of the road is a true relic of a bygone era, when high streets had plentiful parking and Westfield didnt exist. Not to mention the flashing & seizure inducing LED signage. All that seems to be left on Parramatta Rd are these adult services, car yards, take-away pizza joints and rug warehouses. But I digress...

So gentlemen, which are the best shops upon this avenue of the erotic? Where are the hottest girls? The best service? The best Value?
Conversley, which are the worst? The dirtiest? The unfriendliest? The ugliest? The scariest? The exterior appearance of a couple of these shops gives me the creeps to be honest ..

Feel free to mention any I have left out, which i'm sure I have. I have tried to roughly order them from East to West ....

- 253A , Parramatta Rd Broadway, Ultimo
- Kings Court, Parramatta Rd Broadway, Ultimo
- 281 - 285 Parramatta Rd Glebe
- Bodyrotic - 136 Parramatta Rd, Camperdown
- Stilletto - 82 Parramatta Road Camperdown
- Lotus Lounge, 136 Parramatta Road Camperdown
- 235 PARRAMATTA ROAD ANNANDALE
- 35 Parramatta Rd, Annandale
- 99 Parramatta Rd, Annandale
- Massage Paradise - 252B Parramatta Rd Stanmore
- Thai Massage Centre - 429 Parramatta Rd, Leichhardt
- 485 Parramatta Road Leichhardt
- 474 Parramatta Rd Petersham
- 558 Parramatta Rd, Petersham
- 203 Parramatta Rd Five Dock
- 96 Parramatta Rd Homebush

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2013, 02:33 AM
Driving to out to Homebush from the city on Saturday evening, I was dumbstruck by the sheer number of knocking shops and massage joints running the entire length of Parramatta Rd. Amsterdam has NOTHING on Sydney these days...

It becomes all the more conspicuous due to the fact that much of the road is a true relic of a bygone era, when high streets had plentiful parking and Westfield didnt exist. Not to mention the flashing & seizure inducing LED signage. All that seems to be left on Parramatta Rd are these adult services, car yards, take-away pizza joints and rug warehouses. But I digress...

So gentlemen, which are the best shops upon this avenue of the erotic? Where are the hottest girls? The best service? The best Value?
Conversley, which are the worst? The dirtiest? The unfriendliest? The ugliest? The scariest? The exterior appearance of a couple of these shops gives me the creeps to be honest ..

Feel free to mention any I have left out, which i'm sure I have. I have tried to roughly order them from East to West ....

- 253A , Parramatta Rd Broadway, Ultimo
- Kings Court, Parramatta Rd Broadway, Ultimo
- 281 - 285 Parramatta Rd Glebe
- Bodyrotic - 136 Parramatta Rd, Camperdown
- Stilletto - 82 Parramatta Road Camperdown
- Lotus Lounge, 136 Parramatta Road Camperdown
- 235 PARRAMATTA ROAD ANNANDALE
- Massage Paradise - 252B Parramatta Rd Stanmore
- Thai Massage Centre - 429 Parramatta Rd, Leichhardt
- 485 Parramatta Road Leichhardt
- 474 Parramatta Rd Petersham
- 558 Parramatta Rd, Petersham
- 203 Parramatta Rd Five Dock

I only know one shop out of all these !

And you probably don't need my opinion !

Cheers

swiss
06-08-2013, 07:13 AM
35 Parramatta Rd, Annandale
99 Parramatta Rd, Annandale

Mr Crash and Burn
06-08-2013, 01:23 PM
429 is the best!!

igloo
06-08-2013, 10:44 PM
429 is the best!!
Bro C&B, u have given many others and me personally good mail in the past.... Is 429 massage only?
Is it better than 99?

I believe the owners of 751 NCR have just bought one along this dirty boulevard. ..... Not sure which one though..

Max Impact
06-08-2013, 10:59 PM
429 is like all Thai shops. R'nT but most girls will do more. At least a CBJ for $30 and some will do FS for $50-70 more.

There is no way I can tell you what I got there two weeks ago but it was an old flame!!

Starman
07-08-2013, 10:29 AM
Im sure at least a few bro's have worked there way from "one end to the other" :cool2:

jellyshots
07-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Yes, I've covered a few of them but if you're in Petersham, a little detour to Rome's should be on the cards...

kmidas1
09-08-2013, 12:04 AM
I walk this road to work, and see these all the time. choices

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2013, 12:09 AM
Im sure at least a few bro's have worked there way from "one end to the other" :cool2:

Let me declare that if I'm along Parramatta Road, I will be a one shop man !!

It will be the Stanmore way or the high way - purely a personal choice of course !!

Cheers

ALittleToTheLeft
10-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Let me declare that if I'm along Parramatta Road, I will be a one shop man !!

It will be the Stanmore way or the high way - purely a personal choice of course !!

Cheers

So this one is your fave/the best? : Massage Paradise - 252B Parramatta Rd Stanmore

Is that definitive in your experience, or haven't you been to any/many of the others along this 'avenue of feculence' ?

Also thought I would add, I have sometimes seen the occasional streetwalker along parramatta rd. They hide in the doorways, mostly along the Petersham stretch

wilisno
10-08-2013, 12:43 AM
I only know one shop out of all these !

And you probably don't need my opinion !

Cheers

So this one is your fave/the best? : Massage Paradise - 252B Parramatta Rd Stanmore

Is that definitive in your experience, or haven't you been to any/many of the others along this 'avenue of feculence' ?
He did say that's the only name he knows !

ALittleToTheLeft
10-08-2013, 12:56 AM
True, I didn't read it properly. What is your opinion Wilisno?

wilisno
10-08-2013, 01:26 AM
True, I didn't read it properly. What is your opinion Wilisno?
I'm not a massage man, all those shops except Stilletto is an FS shop, so I can't be of much help either. But of course, Stilletto is a high end joint !

Oh! Sorry, 203 is also an FS shop, it a hit and miss shop in my opinion.

ALittleToTheLeft
07-02-2015, 07:37 PM
**bump**

Any new thoughts on Parramatta rd. Are there any new shops? Shops closed down? Any new experiences?

Dude
07-02-2015, 08:20 PM
But isn't Length to Number ratio is low compared to Amsterdam? Lol... Parramatta rd is like, 23kms?

Brothelcreeper
02-01-2018, 12:50 PM
Is 235 any good?

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker

Milf shop

Fairly hit n miss but I have had some good punts there

El_nino
12-04-2020, 09:40 AM
I wonder how many of these will reopen after covid19