PDA

View Full Version : What Will You Be Doing?

Max Impact
14-12-2012, 09:50 PM
So according to the Hopis and the Mayans the world will end on 21st December (and transition elsewhere).

Are you planning anything big? Eleven sleeps till Christmas but only six till the end of the world as we know it.

So do you plan to punt every day for the next seven days?

Sextus, you dont have long to perfect anal. Many need to hurry for their first double.

Tell us what you would need to do in the next week if you believe the earth will end. Lets go!

yamada
14-12-2012, 10:08 PM
I will do Telephone Sex and window shopping .

maybe Telephone Sex^^

silentholler
14-12-2012, 10:09 PM
I've never tried anal before to be honest... I'd need to make a booking with TMC then... can't risk going away in this world without that bang

Sextus
14-12-2012, 11:02 PM
"Sextus, you dont have long to perfect anal."

Max Impact, your thread deserves more thought, and I will chime in later on it.

But if I had seven days left to perfect anal, hell, THERE HAS GOTTA BE WORSE WAYS TO GO OUT!

AHLUNGOR
14-12-2012, 11:58 PM
I will do Telephone Sex and window shopping .

maybe Telephone Sex^^

I thought your sexy girl friend is bad and you are having unlimited and uninhibited sex every day, SIR !!

Thou shalt not even mention about phone sex nor to promote it, if more punters having phone sex, then less people will be fucking TMC girls and that will be not good business for Yamada's section of the big company. Right ??

Unless, people are using their phone to call TMC girls for SEX, then that will be OK................haha

おやすみ、さようなら

Cheers

cisco
15-12-2012, 06:22 AM
Till the end of time on day 21 , yeah i will bang bang and bang and with my 2 hands up in the air

Max Impact
15-12-2012, 10:58 AM
I guess that if the girls also believe the Earth will soon end that last thing they will be doing is hanging around in a shop waiting for our lily white arses to appear.

Sextus
15-12-2012, 11:11 AM
MaxImpact, I read a SF book where gravitaitional forces were gradually causing the Earth to literally crack up, and you have made me remember it.

Yes, you are so right - the girls spent the last week rooting like rattlesnakes with anyone that wanted it. There was no fancy wooing needed or noses in the air.

Even all the fucking wowsers were out there doing it too, the fucking hypocrites.

yamada
15-12-2012, 03:20 PM
21th to 22th is end of the earth. 23 th we will be re born new type of something.

21th. delivery Pizza and beer and BBBJ.

22th sucking dead sea candy and telephone sex with COS ( cum on screen)

23th repair my golf club and wearing new socks, after that going to see my GF and greeting as new person and i will tell her I am cherry boy^^

Max Impact
15-12-2012, 05:08 PM
Maybe don't buy any Christmas Presents until December 22nd. Save your money just in case:shout:

splash
15-12-2012, 05:53 PM
i guess that if the girls also believe the earth will soon end that last thing they will be doing is hanging around in a shop waiting for our lily white arses to appear.

truth 100%

Max Impact
16-12-2012, 03:19 PM
I guess you are all too busy punting with such little time left.

No time to reply!

DeepImpact
16-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Maybe don't buy any Christmas Presents until December 22nd. Save your money just in case:shout:

Great idea, that's what Xmas eve is for - last minute bargains!!!

kickass
18-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Considering the world is suppose to end, there is no need for money. I mean, you may as well give stuff away since you won't be alive to spend the money you might have made if you sold it. Ergo, punting should be free until midnight Friday. I mean, no girl can spend any money she makes this week anyway since the world is going to end. So, lets all punt for free and enjoy the last 4 days. What do the shops think of this brilliant idea?

cisco
18-12-2012, 01:22 PM
3 days to go , hell yeah ...

Max Impact
18-12-2012, 10:32 PM
Three more sleeps- spend them wisely...

IExperiment
20-12-2012, 01:23 AM
Three more sleeps- spend them wisely...

The world is not going to end and I will say this for sure it wont end :) so enjoy making love :)

Max Impact
20-12-2012, 07:29 AM
If you are wrong iExperiment today is the last punting day so make the most of it. I know I will be busy!

cisco
20-12-2012, 06:42 PM
I am with you bro Max Impact , 1 day to go and i will enjoy every single breath and Pussy before it all end tomorrow. For all the WL out there i just want to say , I love u all . If this world not end yet then its our destiny to meet again in other session with a big bang from me just for you babe hahahahha,....

IExperiment
20-12-2012, 08:08 PM
If you are wrong iExperiment today is the last punting day so make the most of it. I know I will be busy!

Well I have one everyday :) and line up tomorrow as well :) I am content with life so I prefer to keep going :) and I will see you in this forum :)

IExperiment
20-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Well I am going out in style tomorrow I am sending my partner to The Jewel Spa suite :) I told her she can stay there by her self :) or else call me if she wanted me to stay with her :) as I am burn out anyway :)

cuimd2
21-12-2012, 04:20 AM
guess the world didn't end, punting shall live =)

cisco
21-12-2012, 06:13 AM
Lets see today cause i am not worry, where or when . The most important is i don't want to die while i am still missing someone . If the world not end today then i'll see you tonite babe , just You and I

Max Impact
21-12-2012, 09:18 AM
Not 21st in Peru yet!

wilisno
21-12-2012, 02:02 PM
These are recommendations from WeChat :

1. Charge your phone’s battery . As fire rains from the skies and the oceans boil , you might have a hard time finding a working power outlet, and you don’t want to miss out on sharing pictures of the end of the world on Moments!

2. Pick your strongest and most cunning friends and invite them to a group chat. If somehow you manage to survive, you’ll want to be able to use WeChat’s location sharing feature to find each other and band together to rebuild society.

3. Climb to the top of a really really tall mountain… like the kind with snow on top. If the skies burn, the snow should keep you cool . If the oceans rise and flood the earth , you’ve got a decent chance of staying dry. As things settle, chat with other survivors on Look Around before you come down, just to make sure everybody hasn’t turned into zombies or something.

4. Send a romantic confession voice message to any crushes or long lost loves. We recommend writing and singing your own R&B love ballad—works every time.

5. Delete all of the other apps on of your phone. You don’t want to risk them draining your battery and WeChat has all of the functions you’ll need in a post-apocalyptic world.

6. Use WeChat to say one last “I love you ” to everyone you care about most!

cisco
21-12-2012, 03:07 PM
For all this forum member and all the girls out there ,i Love you all

Max Impact
21-12-2012, 05:12 PM
I think it's not going to happen now.

wilisno
21-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Wouldn't it be very romantic if we're making love during the transition from the old world to the new world ? To be exact, to be inside a girl at midnight tonight ? :miao:

IExperiment
21-12-2012, 07:17 PM
I think it's not going to happen now.

Well just incase it will happen soon I will be heading off to the Jewel Spa suite so enjoy you world end as I will enjoy mine :)

wilisno
21-12-2012, 07:23 PM
Well just incase it will happen soon I will be heading off to the Jewel Spa suite so enjoy you world end as I will enjoy mine :)

Take some photos !

Max Impact
21-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Well at 10:11pm it became official that the world will not end today. It appears to have been a scam by the Mayans to get us to punt more than our regular portion. Clever bastards!

IExperiment
22-12-2012, 02:54 PM
Take some photos !

Which bitch you wanted :)1450

IExperiment
22-12-2012, 03:00 PM
Well at 10:11pm it became official that the world will not end today. It appears to have been a scam by the Mayans to get us to punt more than our regular portion. Clever bastards!

I told you its not going to happen but if it did I am content :) anyway there is a date on every month a disaster around the world which is 26th of every month of the year except one month it did not happen yet :) so hopefully on the 26th of march it won't happen, but than again it could be a coincidence there is a disaster on that date in the past :)

Travelmate
22-12-2012, 03:03 PM
It was not end of the world last night ..... and I have wonderful beer time with Ahlungor ... and my little angel afterwards

IExperiment
22-12-2012, 03:09 PM
It was not end of the world last night ..... and I have wonderful beer time with Ahlungor ... and my little angel afterwards

I was in the Star City and did not used the Jewel Spa Suite properly which is stupid as the occasion was to spend time with my partner, but instead she went out lol stupid girl :) ah well she came back at 5am and sleep with me then went home at 6:30 so I sleep till lunch time alone hhhmmm.

wilisno
22-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Which bitch you wanted :)1450

I don't mind any of them, but I prefer the one on the right ! What good is a car photo without a girl model ! :miao:

wilisno
22-12-2012, 05:17 PM
I was in the Star City and did not used the Jewel Spa Suite properly which is stupid as the occasion was to spend time with my partner, but instead she went out lol stupid girl :) ah well she came back at 5am and sleep with me then went home at 6:30 so I sleep till lunch time alone hhhmmm.

I was with my new sugar, Honey Honey !