PDA

View Full Version : Touch of Thai - Fortitude Valley

DirtySanchez
06-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Anyone been to this little dinky joint in the little Chinese arcade near cyber city?

I rolled the dice and took a chance and visited for half an hour last week. Was a little disappointed when I got covered with a towel so I had pretty low expectations but by the end I was pleasantly surprised. The shop or girl(s) might not be every ones cup of tea but i don't care bout that. I got what I was looking for easier than expected and service was definitely not the worse I have ever had.

I must add it was my first visit so I don't know if I just struck a good 'un or got lucky so I will say this place is still a punt.

comer1111
06-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Last time i was at that shop few months ago paula who used to do rnt in valley was working there , but she did not want to any extras anymore :(

peter42
08-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Well it wouldn't be legal to offer certain extras in a shop. I'm sure Paula wants to stay out of trouble too. I've never visited this shop but I've met some of the ladies somewhere else and found out that at least they don't have any moral problems with extras :)

marc
08-08-2013, 06:28 PM
from what i've read the valley really hit and miss. but it never hurts just to ask . i've never been to this place but at other places i've never been turned down when i asked even if i think there going to say no.

Vinz88
10-08-2013, 06:47 PM
i was tossing up between this and tantric massage a month ago which is down the road and to a corner.. dont go to tantric. not worth the punt. il give this a go next time im in the valley

DirtySanchez
15-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Tried a second unplanned visit to here again and got a different ml this time and same result again. I like to think its just me but I assume it's not! Ha

Brissie.Punter
15-08-2013, 09:10 PM
I took advantage of their $55 for one hour weekend special ... got a massage from the mamasan on the first occasion ... the mamasan turned out to be a ladyboy ... something extra would have been nice but not something with that extra ... next occasion got a ML straight off the plane from Bangkok ... she had an overcoat on as its normally 30 to 40 degrees in Thailand and she was working in air con ... the poor dear was freezing ... I didn't pursue extras as I thought it would be too weird to get a HJ from a ML in a overcoat ... very average massage on both occasions ... however if a ladyboy is on your bucket list you could try this shop

gpeck80
21-08-2013, 03:41 PM
I remember going there two or three year ago. They had this massage chair thing where you sort of climb on it forward and put your face in the hole. Its like a backwards lazy boy chair. Anyway it was the best most amazing massage I have ever had. The girl who did it was young, maybe 18 or 19, pretty hot really. I remember the massage being so good I almost fell asleep and had to wipe drool from my lips lol. Ive back there from time to time, but never found her. When I asked for her, the ladies there acted like she was never there in that "I dont want you to spend your money elsewhere while looking for her" attitude.

teebob
21-08-2013, 07:12 PM
I remember going there two or three year ago.

i thought this place was new, recently opened (early this year) or at least a new management (and name). I remember it was a massage shop too before, but combined with beauty/salon?

spiral
22-08-2013, 10:03 AM
Yep. Shop is definitely new (less than 1 year).

Vitality
20-11-2013, 10:04 PM
I took advantage of their $55 for one hour weekend special ... got a massage from the mamasan on the first occasion ... the mamasan turned out to be a ladyboy ... something extra would have been nice but not something with that extra ... next occasion got a ML straight off the plane from Bangkok ... she had an overcoat on as its normally 30 to 40 degrees in Thailand and she was working in air con ... the poor dear was freezing ... I didn't pursue extras as I thought it would be too weird to get a HJ from a ML in a overcoat ... very average massage on both occasions ... however if a ladyboy is on your bucket list you could try this shop

Thanks for this Brissie punter.... I tried out this place a few days ago and yes sure enough as I walked through the door the lady boy approached me, so if it wasn't for you Brissie punter I would have been lying in a big load of regret LOL

oilman
21-11-2013, 10:17 AM
Thanks for this Brissie punter.... I tried out this place a few days ago and yes sure enough as I walked through the door the lady boy approached me, so if it wasn't for you Brissie punter I would have been lying in a big load of regret LOL

Can you tell if he/she is a lady boy or are we all gay without noing it?

Brissie.Punter
21-11-2013, 02:32 PM
you ask politely ... the signs to look for - tall, sexy/husky voice, boob job, large hands and feet

ecchi.gaijin
21-11-2013, 02:56 PM
you ask politely ... the signs to look for - tall, sexy/husky voice, boob job, large hands and feet

And she has a penis :startle:

Vitality
21-11-2013, 08:32 PM
And she has a penis :startle:

This is definitely a quirky place for the avid punter, 2 very small rooms with curtain dividers and door, clunky AC etc.. Doesn't leave a lot to the imagination....but hey there's probably a market for punters who like this sort of thing or punters who prefer Lady Boy ML's, too bad though for the unsuspecting punter who just left happy and failed to pick up on the less than obvious LB ML identifiers...:surprise:

BrisMoses
23-11-2013, 11:10 PM
What sort of tip did you hand over ?
Could be worth some yum cha and a massage ;)

sevendust
24-11-2013, 02:52 PM
it reminded me of that laneway to villa market in suk soi 11 bkk, cept it cost 3-4 times more

Brissie.Punter
24-11-2013, 10:59 PM
Or the 200 baht per hour shop in lane way between Soi 7 and Soi 5

BrisMoses
26-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Went in today $45 for 30 mins and tip set me back $50 but great value ( was not the ladyboy I checked )

gpeck80
26-11-2013, 09:01 PM
"Yep. Shop is definitely new (less than 1 year)."

Its not the same place, not the same people. There have been massage places in the valley going back to at least the 60s

gpeck80
26-11-2013, 09:40 PM
"was not the ladyboy I checked"

How ? :O